Azure Planet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of a horns blast caught the mens' attention. They were being summoned by the Great Ones. The clans filed into the throne room and knelt, fist to chest, once again. The Great Ones looked over the gathering for a moment before they began to speak. "Azurian Warriors, you are here because you have gained the blessing and honor of joining the courtship ritual. You will have one hour to ready yourselves for the High Plains. You will arrive there by dusk. Many blessings to you all." With that they were dismissed.

The men hurried to their living quarters and readied themselves for the High Plains.

~

Lyra sat in the living quarters she had been assigned waiting nervously for someone to come get her. It was dusk by the time she had arrived at what she was told was the high plains. Quin'lyn had departed from her soon after she'd eaten and a different attendant had escorted her to a teleport zone. It had been something straight out of a science fiction space movie. She stood on a glowing circle in one place, one moment as a flush ran through her body. She closed her eyes at the sensation. As the feeling passed, she opened them to find she had traveled to a different zone.

"Welcome to the high plains, Mistress." the zone operator had greeted. Another attendant met Lyra and escorted her from the teleport zone into the High Plains. It appeared to be a resort of sorts. There were pools to lounge by and gardens for as far as the eyes could see. Individual apartment style quarters were spread all around. The dwellings were grouped in twos and shared a common area.

A knock sounded on her door. Quin'lyn entered carrying a tray with a drink and strange looking fruit. "Hello Miss Lyra. Are you pleased with your rooms?" She set the tray next to Lyra.

"Yes, they are very nice." Lyra smiled at her. It was nice having someone at least a little familiar here. She'd been feeling very lost and lonely sitting here on her own.

"You'll find a small assortment of clothing in the closet. Your food will be brought to you three times a day. If you get hungry sooner than meal, all you have to do is call for me and I will bring you whatever you wish. Enjoy your food and drink now, it will be a time before things begin." Quin'lyn encouraged Lyra to finish everything.

The attendant busied herself around the room. After finishing the last sip of her drink, Lyra began feeling slightly dizzy. The colors of the room swirled before her eyes. She closed her eyes against it. There was something wrong with the food. Whether it was drugged or bad, she didn't know, but she hoped the feeling would subside soon. She weakly got up from her seat and stumbled her way to the bedroom. She made it to the bed just in time to collapse into sleep.

~

Vivid dreams began running through Lyra's mind. She was naked, walkng through a forest of trees, desperately searching for something. She ached with the all consuming craving to acquire it. She heard the steady rhythm of drums and followed the sound. Voices singing and yelling joined the cacophony. The trees opened into a clearing with a large campfire. All around the campfire groups of women danced and moved their bodies to the sound of the drums. Their hips shook and their arms waved as they sang and yelled around the fire.

The urge to join them came over Lyra and knew its what she was supposed to do. There was no thinking. Just feeling. She danced and moved around the fire with the women. She yelled and chanted along. It felt freeing. She wanted to do this all night. Suddenly the drums stopped. The silence was deafening. The only sounds heard were those of the nature around them. Slowly each woman turned and aced the woods.

Lyra's ache returned. This wasn't what she'd been aching for. Her need was still not met. One by one the women started tearing off into the woods. It was as if a silent call was pulling them to their destination. Soon Lyra was alone by the fire. She focused in on the urge she felt. Her body was taking on a life of its own. She turned and tore into the woods, following an invisible path, to where, she did not know. She stumbled onto another clearing where four men were bound, gagged, and blindfolded. They wore nothing more than loin clothes. It was a strange sight to behold.

Without a thought Lyra began to unbind them. As each man was freed they stood fist to chest with their heads turned to the ground. When all four were standing around her, she let out a war-like cry of triumph.

Four sets of blue green eyes turned up towards her. The Arcturus clan stood staring at her. Their eyes seemed to devour her, though not one made a move towards her. They wouldn't touch her.

Heat spread through Lyra's body like a wildfire. This is where she was supposed to be. She controlled this situation. Desire consumed her and she let it take over. She wanted these men. All of them. Now.

She noticed a tent like structure off to the side of the clearing. She stepped past the men and towards it. Instinct told her once she walked in there was no turning back. She was accepting this situation no matter what may follow. The ache was too great. And only they could ease it.

Looking back at the men staring from across the clearing, she stood at the entrance of the tent. Slowly, she crossed the threshold. The die was cast.

12