B. A. B. - Big Ass Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,978 Followers

"I don't think the bastard knows what to do. You'd better go-ahead and get even closer. While you do that I'll give our daughter in law a closer look at the cock she has been staring at whenever her gaze manages to leave your ass." Muffy backed up smacking Dick in the face with her ass. She pulled her cheeks apart and shoved his nose into her crack.

"Come on bastard, Clitina hasn't seen us have sex yet. Come on and eat my shithole," Muffy was very demanding as she ground her ass against him. As this unfolded I walked over and hung my cock in Clitina's face. She was so horny and seeing that Dick was doing nothing to stop his mother's advances

She picked up my pecker and pulled it to her lips. Then I heard Muffy moaning as Dick had finally begun to please her with his oral attentions to her bowels. While fucking her mouth with my cock I placed Clitina's hand on Muffy's tits. My hands went to work pinching and torturing Clitina's boobs. I didn't want to cum in this hot slut's mouth, at least, not yet, so I demanded, Clitina stop now and strip, and the same goes for you son."

Muffy and I pulled away and began caressing each other as the other two stripped. Clearly they were excited as they wasted no time and said nothing to each other. I motioned for Clitina to join us as Dick was just a bit slower. My hands were soon rubbing both ladies big asses and as Dick approached I had worked two fingers inside both of their assholes.

As Dick and I watched Muffy took Clitina in her arms and passionately kissed her. To say that Clitina was a willing participant would be an understatement. They were humping their crotches together wildly Muffy pulled the girl's mouth to her boobs and Clitina hungrily kissed all over those big melons.

"Stop and hit the floor both of you sluts," I ordered anxious to get on to the main event of the evening. Muffy had to push Clitina away as the girl had gotten so into what they were doing. Muffy assumed the position on her hands and knees and Clitina quickly copied her. There were two of the biggest asses side by side on my living room floor just waiting to be fucked and Muffy didn't want to waist any more time.

"Come on, Dick, you god damn mother fucker, get that big fucking cock of yours down here and fuck my shitty ass," she ordered in a tone I had seldom heard from her. I didn't wait for him to move into action as I knelt behind his wife's twin ass pillows. I ran my hard cock up and down her crack a few times and then found the tiny little rosebud and pushed my cock against the opening.

Instantly, Clitina pushed back allowing my cock head in as she grunted loudly. Pausing to give me time to adjust to her bowels I looked over and Dick had just gotten in behind his mother and was positioning himself behind her big rump. He barely touched her anus with the head of his prick when Muffy pushed back swallowing up the tip of his manhood. With another push I was about halfway into Clitina's back door.

Grunting noises echoed throughout the room as our cocks worked their way all of the way into the tight shit holes. Finally our hips were smashed against those soft rear ends. We pulled back and rammed our cocks back home again and again. Looking over at Dick I said, this bitch of yours is a fucking great lay. I love seeing that scar in the moonlight when she sits on my face while I eat her out."

Still fucking his mom hard and fast up her poop shoot he blurts out, "You mean this isn't the first time you've had her?"

"No, Dick it isn't just like it isn't the first time you have fucked me. God, Clitina, your husband is a kinky son of a bitch isn't he," Muffy answered Dick's question for me. There it was all out in the open. Both Dick and Clitina were so into the ass fucking that they couldn't stop. I grabbed Clitina by her hair and snapped her head as I pounded her harder and harder.

I heard a smack hit Muffy's giant ass as Dick had begun to spank her both of our sluts had lowered their shoulders to the floor making their asses stand out that much more. Muffy reached over and began playing with Clitina's clit and demanded, "Come on slut frig my fucking clit you tramp."

My blood was boiling as I felt the first signs of orgasm. I sped up my thrusts and grabbing both of my daughter in law's hips for stability I exploded a massive quantity of spunk deep in her ass hole.

Always one step behind me Dick came in Muffy's twat about thirty seconds later. After we fell apart Muffy came right over to me and licked the juices from my cock. Getting the idea Clitina hurried over to Dick and cleaned Muffy's shitty residue and his cum off his prick. With this done the girls put on some bikini panties and we had a snack before proceeding to the next sex act.

While waiting the required time for Dick and I to recover our playing and teasing didn't stop. Part of the time was spent revealing all of the details of what had transpired for the last month. We even got on literotica and I showed them the story about Clitina's and my first encounter.

As Dick read the story aloud I was busily giving the girls a wedgie as I shoved my hand up their crotches as they listened intently. Clitina leaned back against me and soon I was fucking her crack. As soon as the story was done Muffy threw Dick onto the floor and pushing the crotch of the panties aside he rammed his cock right inside of her.

I had already pulled down Clitina's panties and we had fallen to the floor ourselves. Clitina got back on her hands and knees and I stabbed my cock right into her hot pussy. I twisted her tits like cow's utters as my cock ran in and out of her. The great thing was that I was still able to watch my wife's titties bounce as she rode our son.

Needless to say it didn't take long for all of us to cum. We spent the rest of the night in sexual bliss. Gradually we began sharing bodies more and more. At one point Muffy had Clitina sitting on her face eating her out while I sucked Clitina's tits and Dick ate Muffy's twat. That was just last night. As I sit here with Clitina's big ass in my face I wonder what tonight will bring

There is nothing quite like the feel of a big ass bitch's rear end in your hands. Yes, not enough can be said about this wonderful sexy part of a woman's body. I hope you enjoyed my tribute to those special gals with big asses.

hotpup
hotpup
1,978 Followers