B-ball Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can dance for them, give them lap dances. Keep the jersey on, but without the panties. So that they know your pussy is right there, available, you can flash it at them, they can feel it and poke it." I press my fingers into the warm wet fabric over her pussy. I feel the lips separate and push the fabric into her hole a little. Her hips jerk toward my palm.

"Oh, that's good, I will, I will."

"Dance your slinky dance. Close your eyes but keep your legs open so they know that they can see it and feel it. Pull the skirt up to your hips, so we can just see the lips and fur. Yes, keep your eyes closed. It will be more fun if you can't see who is touching you."

"Turn the lights down a little."

We go back to the living room with another round of drinks and munchies. I turn off some of the lights while she distributes the goodies. And gets felt up at every stop. Each guy in turn reaches up under her jersey to touch her legs and her panties. She doesn't remove their hands. She doesn't pull away. In fact, she wiggles her ass to signal her approval.

I stand right in front of the television. "Okay, guys. We can all play around and have a little fun here this afternoon. BUT . . . big but . . . nothing that happens here will ever leave this room. You will never, ever tell anyone about it. You will never, ever say a word to your wives. Or drinking buddies. Or girlfriends. Or even your priests. No pillow talk, no confessions. Got it?"

What could they do? Here's this gorgeous, sexy woman standing in front of them, her husband telling them that they can play with her sexually if they just promise to keep quiet about it. What do you think they say? Of course all nod and "Oh, yeah, of course not, I would never say a word." "Right. No problem. Not a peep." "Never. Not to anyone."

She knows that I won't say anything to anyone we know, except that I will write it down and publish our little adventures anonymously to the world, like this. The other guys are convincing enough, apparently, because her attitude softens. She goes over to each guy in turn. "Do you swear to me that you will keep this private, secret between us? Never a word outside this room? Never a confession to your wife? Never loose talk in a bar?"

"Yes, I swear." All of us agree. And she kisses each of us in turn. Not just a peck. A serious, body to body, arms around the neck, open lips and tongue kiss. And then she returns to her hostess role.

During a commercial break on the tube, she comes over to me and asks me audibly to help her get more comfortable so she can dance for them. This gets everyone's attention. I stand up behind her, put my hands on her hips, and start to gather the jersey up in my fingers while I nibble on her neck. When I feel her skin instead of more fabric, I know that the skirt is almost to her waist, and her little blue panties must be completely visible to the guys sitting down and watching us intently. I'm sure they can see the shadow of her small bush through the sheer nylon, and the fabric still pushed up between her labia makes her slit clear, that delicious slippery female gap that all males want to crawl into. I let go of the jersey and hook the waistband of the panties so that my hands are covered, and I slowly lower her panties down her thighs. Subtle. The jersey falls down to cover her so that the core of her femininity is being uncovered but yet not revealed. When the panties reach her knees they fall to the floor. She steps out of them and kicks them to the guys on the sofa who whoop and holler with delight and pass them around so each guy can take a sniff of her sex scent on the inside of the gusset. That's it. Her goodies are unprotected.

She puts on some music to dance to and starts to move around. No one is watching the game anymore. The sound is down to a murmur. She slinks over to John. The way her hips move, the hem of the jersey sways loosely, invitingly, only four or five inches below her now-naked slit. When she raises her arms, the hem comes up, way up, giving them a glimpse of her swollen lips and fur. She waggles her ass in his face and lowers it toward his leg. She puts his knees together and straddles them to lower her butt onto his lap. There is a large lump in his pants, and she rubs her butt -- and her uncovered pussy -- over the hard ridge underneath his zipper. He tries to reach under to feel her naked sex, but she moves around and up and away. She looks back and smiles at him. She'll be back later.

The others get a taste of the same treatment. Her naked pussy under the jersey covering sits down on, bounces on, rubs over their erections. But they can't get into her, and no one dares to unzip because they might scare her off.

I'm still standing by the stereo, mesmerized by her performance, and just as hard as the other men. She dances back over to me, presses her back to my front, rubs her butt over the lump in my pants while smiling at the guys. I put my arms around her and grasp both her breasts. They feel wonderful, shaped and supported by her thin bra, soft, firm and familiar. I cup them, knead them, rub her nipples. She leans back against me, lowers her head on my shoulder, closes her eyes, moans a little.

I slide a hand down the jersey, down her chest and waist and belly, down to her mound, and cup it. She groans audibly, squeezes my fingers with her thighs, and pushes her hips forward into my hand. I leave it there and push the fabric into her slit for a minute.

I say to her, loudly enough that the others can hear, "Spread your legs, honey. I want to get into you. *We* want to get into you. Your hot, wet hole is ready, isn't it?"

"Ohhh, yesssss. Yes it is," she hisses back to me.

I reach down, raise the hem of the jersey, and cup her pussy. My palm covers her mound and little patch of fur. My fingers curl under to feel her slit, separate the already wet lips. I rub around her clit for a minute, then slide my finger farther down and then up, up into her hole. It goes in easily. She moans and pushes her hips forward into my hand. And toward the guys. Her audience are all sitting way forward, practically drooling to see her puffy pink slit being penetrated.

"Enough of that," she says. And dances around a little.

John comes over to her. He cups both breasts with his hands, kneads them, feels her nipples. His hands slide down her sides to her hips. Then one goes to the back and one to the front. She opens her legs slowly, an invitation, to let him know he is welcome between them. Her feet are wide apart. He cups her mound much as I did, and puts two fingers into her. She moans loudly, pumps down on onto his hand, fucks his hand while he moves in and out of her and thumbs her clit. The other guys are watching this with their mouths gaping open. She looks at me the entire time, a little defiant, not smiling, then her expression languid with the pleasure of being poked.

He kneels in front of her, lifts his beer bottle up, up under the hem of the jersey. Her eyes open wide in shock at the cold touch of the neck. Then she smiles, pushes down a little, swoons as the cold glass cock penetrates her warmth. He holds the bottle up into her. She slides her cunt down onto the neck of the bottle, fucks herself with it, down up, down up. The audience cheers, softly, encouraging them.

He gets down on both knees, puts his head under her jersey and begins to eat her out. She is hotter than a pistol. She comes quickly, jumps and screams when she comes.

I come over to hold her up, pull her back against me. She reaches back to grab my erection, I sit down, pull her down onto my leg. She grabs me. Unzip. Another barrier passed. Jeezuz, this is going really far! She is actively grabbing a cock for all to see, not just being fondled passively. She holds my cock up, gets up a little, aims, and lowers her pussy down onto me. We both moan. I can't believe it. We are fucking in sort of public! I hold her hips to move her up and down and round and round. She calls out, "Oh god, come in me, Tommy. Fuck me, fuck me!" And I come. Squirt, squirt, squirt, squirt. Wonderful!

She gets up off me, turns around and leans over toward me. We can all see cum leaking down her legs. She whispers to me, "Oh, Tommy, Tommy, I want to fuck all of you. You know, right now they're all looking at my ass and my pussy. My cunt is wide open and is dripping your cum down my leg. They can see that my cunt has been used. And that means that it's there to *be* used. And I want them to use me."

"I thought we said no fucking. I thought *you* said no fucking."

"I know, I know, but I'm so turned on. I want all of you to stick your fingers and tongues and cocks inside me and fuck me silly."

"Um, okay. Remember, you can stop anytime."

"You already had your turn. Is it okay if I let them? Are you okay with my being a little slut this afternoon? Three guys is a gangbang. Plus you. Four. It's awful and slutty but I want it. You know I love you only, but I am so fucking horny right now, I'd fuck anything that moves."

My dick is rock hard again just listening to her. "Yes I'm okay. I'm incredibly turned on, by you and by the idea. Hey, you already fucked me and Budweiser. Spread your legs wide open, go fuck anything you want. Take anything you want into that gorgeous pussy. Suck them all dry. Just come back to me when you're done."

Now that I gave my permission, she's uncertain. She bites her lip. "Are you sure, baby? You really want to do this? You want me to let their cocks into me? If we cross that line, there's no going back. I will have fucked your friends, *our* friends. Three of them. In front of you. Your loving wife will spread her legs for three horny men while her husband watches. For god and everyone to see, they'll put their dicks inside me and fuck me good. Real adultery." Pause. She leans her head into my chest. "I don't like it, but, god, I want it. What a slut I am!"

"Yes, but you're my sweet slut. I love you. This is so hot. Do you want to do this? I do."

"Are you sure you want this? This won't change things between us?"

"Yes, I'm sure, honey. Go ahead."

I don't know if the guys heard us, but her movements are clear. She sashays over to John first, kneels on the couch with her legs wide open straddling his legs. She kisses him, whispers in his ear. He reaches down and undoes his belt and zipper. She puts her hand into his shorts and pulls his cock out. He is hard and straight up.

She turns her head to look right at me as she raises a little and then lowers herself slowly onto it, gasping and pumping down, down. Her jersey covers the sight but we all know from both their reactions that his cock is sunk deep into her slick pussy. They both pump up and down, close their eyes and enjoy the sensations of fucking. She cries out, whimpering, "Fuck, fuck! C'mon! Come, come! Come for me! Come in me!" Then they go faster. He pushes up hard a few times, squirting into her. She moans in time with his pulses and takes it, throws her arms around his neck and holds on tight while he fills her pussy with his cum.

They relax a couple minutes until their breathing returns to normal. She gets up off his lap. More cum runs down her legs. Her thighs are now all shiny with the white goo.

Paul is next, has her lie in the middle of the floor. He grabs her knees and spreads them as wide as her hips can go, pulls her ankles up to his shoulders. Her lips are swollen, puffy, shiny, red. We can all see two loads of sperm flowing out of her.

She smiles when she sees his cock, which is much larger than average, and curved upward. Oh, she's going to enjoy that! She holds his cock and looks over at me while she pulls the head into her juicy opening. She wants to be sure I see her taking another cock, actively pulling another cock into her pussy.

He has no trouble pushing in. Her sex tube is wide open and slippery from being pierced and flooded twice already. She moans loudly as he pushes in all the way. Farther than I ever did. As far as her biggest toys. She kisses him and holds him tightly while he pumps his cock into her for several minutes.

While he's still fucking her, Billy can't wait. He takes off his pants and, with his cock in his hand, kneels by her head. She gets the idea, grabs it and pulls it to her mouth. He is in heaven. She is in heaven, too, already fucked twice and with two new hard cocks in her. Billy comes quickly. Her mouth is more active and less slippery than her fuck tube. He collapses on the floor.

Paul is still pumping hard into her. He pulls way out, then pushes back in hard. I see her pussy lips gripping his cock, being pulled out and pushed back in. With each stroke, he bottoms out, and she cries out, "Fuck ... me ... fuck ... me ... fuck ... me!" His banana prick is raking her G spot. She screams hard, repeatedly, when her orgasm strikes. Seeing Billy's cum drooling from her mouth, Paul won't kiss her, but he finishes from the erotic sight. He slumps on top of her. She locks her ankles around his back to hold him in her, and they relax for a minute or two.

Paul gets up to put his pants back on. She is lying there, now with three loads of cum flowing out of her sex, down her crack and butt, and onto the rug. She licks her lips to clean up the cum from her mouth. I give her a hand to get up and she walks off to the bathroom to clean up. Semen is running down her legs, some drops onto the carpet. We all watch her shiny wet thighs and mound and ass as she leaves, knowing that we put all that mess there.

When she gets back, we have all dressed and straightened up the bottles and plates. She's cleaned up, too. The game is over. Remember the game? Who won? Don't know and don't care.

She says that they all have to kiss her goodnight before they can leave. What she means is they have to kiss her pussy, gently but firmly, to make it all better. She makes them all swear again that they will never breathe a word of what happened here tonight, not to wives, friends, priests, or even each other. (They might be overheard.) All agree.

She lies down on the couch, pulls up the jersey, and one by one they kneel between her knees and kiss her pussy. She instructs each of them. She holds the outer lips apart for them so they can get to the clit and inner lips and suck on the super-sensitive clit and put their tongues into her hole. I go last. I put two fingers into her, her insides are still juicy and slippery, and suck gently on her clit. I can still taste some of the cum that we all deposited in her. And by the time I get there, she is so turned on again that she comes loudly.

We call it a night. They all leave. Of course, they all kiss her at the door, hugging her tight, and all reaching under the jersey to get a last feel, put their fingers into her slick sex one last time.

It is months later now, and there have been no repercussions. No hints that the secret of that night leaked to any spouses or neighbors or friends. Lucky, lucky.

In bed sometimes, we relive that night, telling each other about it. We start by playing with each other, my thumb on her clit, her fingernails on my balls. Somewhere in the process we stick it in and stroke slowly in and out.

She: "You talked me, your wife, into letting three strange men feel me up. I always flirted with guys, but this was different. They put their hands all over me, and you didn't stop them. They made me hot. And that wasn't enough. Then you had me let them feel up my crotch. My sex. Which I should share only with you, my husband. You took my panties off, my only line of defense, exposing my sex to more men. Then you told me to spread my legs, to let them feel my intimate places, to let them feel my pussy and slide between my lips, to get right into my vagina. You made your wife spread her legs for strangers and let them use her body. You wanted them to be deep in my hole, and I let them inside me! You pervert!"

He: "Yes, I wanted my wife to be used by those men. I've always wanted to see her being fondled and manhandled by other men, to see her turn on to their kisses and touches. To see her accede to their prurient wishes, to become their sexual toy, to be used for their pleasure and to get her pleasure from it. So I didn't stop them. And you didn't reject their advances, honey. You let them kiss you, and feel up your breasts. At first in private and then in the whole group. You let them feel your legs, and your ass, and then your panties. And inside your panties, a man put his fingers inside you while others watched drooling over your body. And you liked it! You pushed your hips up into his hand to get his fingers farther inside you."

She: "Oh, that was wild. I was surprised that he went that far. I didn't want to let him into my pants, but I saw the lust on your face and I knew you wanted me to let him do it. It felt wonderful. But I saw all of you looking at me with his fingers in my sex and another guy holding my legs apart, and I cried I was so ashamed. I almost came then. I was shamed and turned on, both."

He: "We talked about this in the kitchen. You told me you wanted to have them. You were crying but hot, embarrassed and aroused. And your pussy was dripping!"

She: "I wanted to and I didn't want to. I was so hot I couldn't think straight. If we could just have gone upstairs for a quickie.... You insisted that it was safe, that I should go ahead and let them have whatever they wanted from me. You told me to spread for them and let them in."

He: "Yes, I wanted that, and so did you. Then you let me remove your panties. Some last line of defense, ha! You *asked* me to remove them, to expose you to the other men to show my willingness to have them handle my wife any way they wanted. And you had me tell you to spread your legs for them, in front of them so that they could hear me tell you. Oh, you slut. You came the first time one of them touched you with his tongue. You opened your legs wide for him and let him eat your box while they watched."

She: "Yes, I let him eat my pussy right there in front of them all. You wanted me to let him do whatever, any perverted thing, including fucking me with Mr. Budweiser. I was so ashamed at that, ashamed because I liked the feeling and I participated actively, pumping it in and out of my cunt. You told me to open up to them, and I did."

He: "And whose idea was it to actually fuck me in front of an audience? You pulled my cock out and sat on it with everyone watching, boom, just like that. You took the sex play to another level. A hard-on has no Stop button, you know that. And when you were done, you mooned them all, showing them your leaking pussy, your puffy red slit with cum leaking out of it. And you asked me to let them gangbang you. I just told you to spread your legs and play, you wanted to fuck everyone. My wife wanted to fuck three strangers while her husband looked on. I watched her sit down on one cock, and pull another giant one into her fuck hole, and suck a third one. My wife took all their cum inside her while I watched her enjoying it, sucking it all in."

She: "Yesss, I knew that when they saw my pussy open and leaking cum they would all want to do that. They would know that that's what pussy is for, to take cum from men. So I showed it to them. And I asked you if you wanted them to gangbang me, if you wanted all of them to fuck me, all right there in front of you. I knew the answer. You wanted to watch your wife get felt up and fucked and it didn't matter that it was in your home, on your living room floor, with your friends. It was just wife and strange dicks and orgasms. I could feel the cum sliding down my thigh, oh, god, how erotic that was. I was so horny I would have fucked a dozen. It was all your fault. You insisted that I open up for them and let them feel me, and play with me, and get inside me, and make me crazy hot."