B.D.K. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aubade
Aubade
45 Followers

I stroked her huge dick with one hand and used the other to prop myself up; kissing and licking the underside of her balls. I sucked one of her huge eggs into my mouth and was rewarded with a low moan into my enveloped cock and a spasm of her mighty rod in my hand. I teased her sack with my tongue where it was tight over her ball, before pulling back until it popped from my sucking lips and repeated the process with Kelly's other ball.

She was sucking powerfully on my rock hard dick, lips, cheeks and tongue forming and vacuous pleasure cavern which she bobbed up and down my rod faster and deeper by the minute. I ran my tongue along the seam where her muscular tights met fro either side of her package to where they joined in the valley between her bouncy booty cheeks, parted from the arc in her back and angle of her legs.

I started licking the insides of Kelly's ass cheeks with a broad tongue, occasionally kissing or playfully biting her round booty meat. She responded with muffled giggles, and a quick shake of her bouncy tail. She arced her back farther, bringing her ass into easier reach and draping her massive balls over my neck. Her giant cock was pulsing steadily as I milked it with long strokes, dripping pre-cum into a cooling puddle on my chest.

She wrapped an arm around one of my legs and pulled it to my side, and suddenly I felt air on my asshole. With light, dry fingers she began brushing the skin of my ass, lightly kneading the muscle, and tickling the seam from the base of my spine to the base of my ballsack. She was still passionately working my throbbing dick with her mouth, but she began fondling my balls with one hand and tickling my ass with the other. I could feel my ass twitching under her touch and I realized I was subconsciously squirming my hips, trying to get closer to her fingers. She pulled off my dick with a pop, keeping her lips tight to capture as much saliva and pre-cum and possible, spitting a warm gooey mess of it directly onto my asshole. She took me back into her amazing mouth and worked two fingers into my asshole.

"Fuck, Kelly, that feels so good," I groaned, thrusting deeper into her mouth. I knew I wasn't going to last long, her fingers were wiggling against my prostate and I could feel her taking me into her throat. I kept stroking her massive length, and planted a wet kiss right on her twitching pucker. She moaned onto my dick, the vibrations buzzing around the head of my dick and the inch of shaft embedded in her throat. I started working her hole with my tongue; swirling around it and probing, but I was too close to orgasm to get anywhere.

"Fuck, gonna cum...Kelly...don't stop...fuck...fuck, fuck, fuuuck, FaaaAAAAAAAWK" I cried, eye's squeezing shut. I thrust my cock balls-deep into Kelly's throat and she took me with a moan of pleasure and then a burst of suction. My cock was aflame, my consciousness shrank to the sensation of Kelly's mouth and her fingers in my ass, and my entire mind seemed to liquefy and spew from my cock in deep, powerful spurts that clamped my asshole and flexed my whole body. Kelly never gagged or faltered, swallowing my entire load thirstily, and massaging my balls and softening shaft to nurse every last drop into her mouth.

When the ecstasy subsided, I was splayed out on my back, knocked down by the most intense orgasm of my life, and Kelly was kneeling over me, quickly stroking her massive dick and tapping the wet helm against my slightly open mouth.

"Austin, come on love, I'm so fuckin close, snap out of it," She said. I groaned, and shook my head hazily. Suddenly the desperation in her voice penetrated into my mind, sparking the realization that, in this moment at least, she was depending on me for pleasure. I fell into her green eyes as she waited above me, strands of her gorgeous hair stuck to the sweat on her face, puffing out from the corner of her mouth with each aroused breath, tumbling loosely down her back and breasts. Her breast were heaving with her breathing, pressed forward by her arms reaching down either side, and jiggling with the pumping motion as she jacked off the huge, throbbing weapon between her legs. The fire to please my best friend and lover rekindled in my belly, even hotter than before. I reached under her smooth muscular thighs and grabbed a round booty cheek in each hand, sitting up, lifting her up with a giggle and a shriek that cause her to wrap her arms around my head, squishing my face into the soft heaven of her bosom. I stood up and set her on the edge of the couch, kneeling on the on the floor between her legs.

My lips began to roam across the pliant flesh of her breast while I took her girth my fingers and pumped, twisting just under the helm. Kelly's enormous cock was drizzling pre-cum steadily, so I rubbed my palm over her spongy cock head at the top of my upstroke, smearing as much of the slimy substance down her length as possible. She moaned and ran her fingernails over my scalp when I finally nuzzled my nose and mouth over her hard nipple. The nub, pressed flat against my face, sprung out horizontal into the gap presented by my mouth and I reached out my tongue to toy with it lightly.

"Oooooh Fuck," Kelly moaned breathily, "that's so good, suck it, suck my nipple Austin.... Stroke my big wet dick and suck my fucking tits." Needless to say, I obliged, sucking a mouthful of soft breast into my mouth while I ran circles around her nipple with my tongue. My hand was moving smoothly up and down the entire length of her dick. I could feel the subtle texture of the iron core of her raging erection through her thin, slick skin, and there was a steady flow of pre-cum down the pulsing cum-channel on the underside of her cock. I gathered a small pool of it in the palm and fingers of my free hand, slid it under her fantastic ass, and placed my two middle fingers against her twitching pucker. I looked up into her eyes; they were burning with passion.

She flicked the hair out of her face and she was glowing, a light sheen of sweat over her clear skin and a rich flush of arousal on her sculpted cheeks. She was breathing heavily, her moist full lips were slightly parted and a sly smile of anticipation was playing at the edge of her lips. I suddenly took my hand off her cock to pinch, twisting her other nipple, I bit down on the base of the other nipple in my mouth and rolled it between my teeth while simultaneous thrusting two fingers deep into her tight ass. She gasped with pleasure, her mouth forming a perfect "O" as her eyes flickered. Her head tilted back and ass tightened on my fingers, her hips lifting off the couch her fingernails sinking into my scalp. I was certain she was cumming, but when she tilted her head back towards me her teeth were clenched together in a grimace of restraint and her eyes were squeezed shut.

"Fuck! Austin... So fucking close!" Kelly managed to say; setting her hips back down as she came off the peak the surprise had given her. I sucked hard on her heaving breast, pulling it out as far as I could before her hard nipple popped from my mouth. Leaving one hand clutching a full breast and pinching her nipple aggressively. I moved my mouth to the wide cock head and sucked it into my mouth. Her hands had followed my head down, and tensed against me the moment her huge dick entered my mouth. A gush of precum hit my tongue and her cock twitched mightily as I pressed down, pushing her helm against the entrance to my throat.

"Fuck yeah Austin... oh god, suck my big dick, suck it till I cum in your mouth... Fuck I'm going to blast a huge load of cum in your mouth," Kelly panted breathily. She was breathing hard, her voice was hoarse, faltering and out of breath as if she was running a race instead of getting her giant tool sucked. "Want my cum Austin? Huh? Want to suck my big dick and swallow my huge load? Keep sucking my dick, I'm going shoot a gallon of hot cum in your mouth, suck my fucking cock Austin!"

I absolutely wanted her to cum in my mouth, and sucked even harder, rubbing her prostate in her ass as hard and fast as I could. I wanted even more of her dick in me, but it curved naturally away, and was so hard I couldn't flex it into me it with just my mouth. I took my hand off her tit and stroked every inch of thick cock I couldn't fit in my mouth, hard and fast. She was moaning my name and bucking her hips in time with my rhythm when I had an idea. Grabbing her massive tool around the base and twisting as I pulled down, I was able to get the head of her dick almost upside down, the natural curvature of her shaft now downward and to the side. I pressed her giant cock head against the entrance to my throat; I concentrated on relaxing my muscles and with a slight stretching feeling, it slid in.

"Ooooooh! Oh Shit Austin!" Kelly gasped, her voice temporarily breaking into falsetto. "Fuck I'm gonna cum, gonna cum, gonna cum!" She cried, clenching her teeth again. I kept pushing inch after inch of Kelly's thick throbbing cock into my throat, grinding my fingers into her prostate and stoking the diminishing length of cock into my slowly advancing mouth. I swallowed constantly, pulling Kelly's dick deeper into my throat and stroking it; milking it down until there were only three inches of the thickest shaft between my nose and her neatly trimmed patch of fur.

Her cock was swelling, pulsing inside me and I had my eyes locked on Kelly's the entire time. Her face was a mask of pure lust, glowing with sweat, panting with desire, green eyes flickering and rolling back as she grasped the back of my head firmly and thrust her throbbing, thick 11 inch dick all the way down my throat.

"Fuck! Austin! CUUUUUUMMMMIIIIIIING!!!!!"

Time seemed to slow down. I felt the surge of pressure travel from the base of her dick in between my lips, over my tongue and twisting down my throat to her inflated cock head, powerfully spurting her hot cum deep inside my esophagus. There was instant of relaxation when Kelly's cock slid out of my mouth a centimeter or so before she thrust her dick back into me for the next pulse, grinding her pubic fur into my nose, pressing her smooth taunt navel to my forehead, moaning my name.

If someone had walked through her door at that moment, they would have seen gorgeous, busty, athletic Kelly, tanned toned body sweaty and draped in thick messy hair, head lolling and eyes closed in abject ecstasy, huge breasts heaving in time with her lusty moans. They would have seen her humping her round ass off the edge of the couch, my head held firmly against her crotch, both hands clutching my scalp in a vice grip. They might even have though she was natural woman, until the saw my mouth was wide open, stretched to it's limit over the thrusting, pulsing base of her monster cock, dripping cum out the corners of my mouth and down her gigantic balls.

I was swallowing valiantly, but I was running out of air and beginning to choke on the sheer volume of cum rushing out of Kelly's cock in long, heavy spurts. I tried to pull off, and she felt the resistance and locked my eyes in hers, half-lidded. She was biting her lip; moaning, watching me choke and she continue to thrust her dick into my throat, pumping her cum into my overflowing mouth.

"Mmmm, fuck!... drink my cum Austin... Do you want my cum?" She moaned in between thrusts. I nodded as best I could, pure lust in my eyes. "That' a good ...loveslut." She panted. Taking mercy, she let me slide, tight-lipped up her ejaculating dick, capturing as much of her salty cum as possible in my mouth. By the time I got her long shaft out of my throat for a breath, my mouth was completely full of Kelly's hot cum. I swallowed it all, still sucking on her fat cock head, milking her huge organ as her orgasm slowly subsided into my mouth. Finally, after what seemed like a minute of continuous cumming, I sucked the last of the weak, oozing spurts from Kelly's dick and let it pop wetly from my mouth to shrink in the cool air.

Kelly's hands were on my shoulders and she guided me into a deep, tender kiss. It was passionate but slow and relaxed. We were both physically and emotionally exhausted form the amazing sex we had just had and the bond we had forged.

"Austin..." Kelly said softy, her face inches from mine, "I think... I'm in love with you..." My heart melted at the tenderness in her voice, the intimacy of the moment and the unquestionable love in her eyes. I recognized it now as the look she'd been giving me for years, which I'd never been able to identify.

"Kelly... I love you too," I said

She broke into a huge grin, her deep green eyes closing as she pressed her lush lips against me in a long, soul-searing kiss.

"Lets get cleaned up and go to bed," She suggested, rising off the couch. I followed her perfect ass as it sashayed into the bathroom. We had a comfortable, sleepy rapport, caressing each others backs, slapping each other's assess as we rinsed our hands and faces, and shared her toothbrush. We met over the toilet bowl and I was again reminded how much bigger Kelly's cock was than mine. Even limp, it hung nearly 6 inches, the fat head bobbing beyond where her feminine hand supported it, and her pendulous balls swung noticeably when she flexed to piss. Kelly caught me staring and knew somehow what I was thinking.

"Austin, your dick is beautiful," she said grinning, "besides, I'm not like most girls, I'm more interested in your mouth... and your ass..." She added, with a flick of her eyebrow. She shook her big dick dry and, still smiling ear to ear gave me a kiss on my flushed cheek and a healthy swat on the ass as she left for the bedroom. My mind was racing. Did Kelly intend to stick her huge cock up my ass? Was she going to truly fuck me?

I followed into the bedroom and slid into bed beside her. We got situated, me on my back my arm around Kelly and hand resting on her lower back. She had her head on my shoulder, her thick soft hair laying over my chest and collarbone, her large breasts pressed against my side. She threw her leg over mine and her limp dick lay across my belly like a sleeping python, her heavy balls nestling in my crotch, her testicles alone where the size of my entire package.

I was still thinking about what she had hinted at in the bathroom, and the more I imagined it, the more I desired it. I was nervous, because I'd never had anything near the size of her dick up my ass, but I couldn't stop thinking about how much I loved Kelly's cock, and how good it would feel to be taken by her, how tight my ass would be for her pleasure, about how her huge balls would feel, slamming into my much smaller ones. My cock started to swell against Kelly's balls

"Mmmm" she mewled sleepily, cuddling against me a little closer. I started tracing her length with my free hand and her monster began to awaken on my belly. Kelly's hand closed over mine and she opened her eyes to look at me.

"Austin..." she said, warningly.

"Kelly... I want you to fuck me... in the ass," I said quietly.

"Yeah? You want my big dick up your ass?" She asked.

"Yes... I want to feel your monster cock, sliding up my ass. I want you to fuck me Kelly." I admitted slowly. "I want you ... to make love to me, make me feel useful and special and ... loved and connected ... and I want you to fuck me too ... I want you fuck me hard with your big dick, I want you to make me your slut and fuck me till I'm howling your name. I want to feel you cumming in my ass like you did in my throat." My dick was fully erect and Kelly's was growing. She laughed softly and kissed me on the lips

"Well, I'm going to Austin," She replied a saucy grin on her face, "I'm going to love you with my big dick, I'm going to feed and water you with it and I'm going punish you with it. I'm going to dominate you with my huge dick. I'm going make you my little love slut. You're going to be impaled on me all the time, and you're going to love it and beg for more. You're going to be taking my dick up your ass in parks and in bathrooms at parties, I'm going to be fucking you from behind like an animal and you're going to be riding my dick like an eager little cock slut. But you're still my best friend, and I'm not going to let you try to take an 11 inch dick up your virgin ass without an enema and some proper lube," she finished firmly, kissing me on the cheek. "Now get some sleep, you've got a big day tomorrow."

Aubade
Aubade
45 Followers
12