B is for Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

"Dannie?" she asked

"She's with your mom," Dave told her. "Told your mother we were going camping for the next two days, said it would be fun to get away, spend some time by ourselves."

"I hope you brought along some extra clothing for me," Amy said walking over towards him, holding out her hand as he took it, finally standing, brushing himself off. "I don't mind so much you ruined my blouse, but I really did like that particular skirt!" she scolded him. "You owe me for that one. In fact, you owe me two skirts for that one just because it was one of my favorites. And I happen to know that there are two particular leather skirts I've been keeping my eye on...so,"

Dave merely stood there shaking his head. "But you enjoyed it anyway?" he asked. "Even though you knew?" he questioned again, feeling somewhat let down. "You once told me you'd had fantasies like this, though of course in reality, it was something you hoped would never really happen to you. But I figured, this wasn't actually reality, but fantasy, your fantasy. And then it became mine...so I planned it, and then got up courage enough to actually try and convince you it was really happening."

"Oh yeah baby, I enjoyed it alright. Especially the last part, with you fucking me so beautifully against the tree there," she said looking over towards it, seeing the last shreds of the broken parted rope lying at the base of it. "I'll tell you one thing though, you don't know how to moan in character. You really should practice doing that. The moment you moaned in my ear, you gave the fantasy away."

Amy lowered her hand, grasping him once again, already his prick beginning to stiffen with renewed interest.

"So, we have two whole days to ourselves up here yes?" she asked falling down to her knees, her mouth already beginning to explore the super-sensitive head of his cock.

"Ah huh," he moaned pleasurably.

Amy smiled, she loved hearing that moan, allowing herself a tiny relaxing breath.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers
12