B.M.O.C. - Big Man on Campus Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue flicked across her clit. His finger probed deep, then withdrew, caressing her g-spot. Stephanie briefly lost her balance; Matt heard a soft pop as his ears were freed.

"Mmm... more..." she sighed.

His middle finger joined his index finger and both slipped back inside her eager hole. He moved slowly, touching as much of the inside of her pussy as he could reach, before pulling out. She moaned softly.

"F-faster... harder... m-m-more..."

Matt's tongue traced circles around her clit; his lips sucked gently. His mind was racing. Harder and faster he could manage, but how should he do more? His tongue bought him the time he needed to figure it out.

He held his middle and ring fingers together, then positioned his index finger beneath his middle finger and his pinky beneath his ring finger, making a kind of square. Experimentally, he pressed this finger cluster against her waiting hole. It was a tight fit, but it slipped inside.

Stephanie gasped. He took that as a good sign.

Matt pushed his fingers as deep as he could, then pulled out. Suddenly, he started moving rapidly, jackhammering her hole with his fingers as he sucked her clit.

"FUCK FUCK THAT'S IT!" she yelled, grasping the shower curtain rod for support. "DON'T-STOP-DON'T-STOP-DON'T-STOP!"

Matt's forearm was on fire. He was not sure how long he would be able to continue at this pace, but he willed himself on. His lips held firm to her clit and his tongue danced across it in his mouth.

Stephanie's thighs pressed against his ears again. She shook violently and he heard a distant scream of pleasure. His fingers continued to probe her hole until he felt her legs start to give, at which point he withdrew and cradled her backside, keeping her from collapsing.

"Fuck... that was fucking amazing," she gasped, her thighs once again releasing his ears.

Matt slid out from beneath her and, awkwardly, rose to his feet. Stephanie remained braced against the wall of the shower, catching her breath. Playfully, he slapped her right ass cheek with his right hand. The loud, wet smack echoed against the tile of the bathroom. She cried out, then turned around with a smile.

Stephanie reached for him, put a hand on his waist, and pulled him into a kiss under the showerhead. The kiss was passionate and eager; their tongues wrestled with one another as they moaned into each others mouths. He heard a small squeak as the water from the shower ceased.

Stephanie broke the kiss and reached outside the shower curtain, retrieving a fluffy pink towel. Gently she patted her skin dry. Matt took in the spectacle before him; parts of her kept disappearing and reappearing beneath the towel. It was like a different kind of striptease and it aroused him to no end. She noticed and turned her attention to him, running the soft towel over his lean muscles. He pulled her into another kiss, but she pushed away almost immediately with a devilish smile.

"Don't distract me," she scolded.

After what felt like forever, Matt was dry and Stephanie, her hair wet but otherwise dry, pulled the shower curtain open. Giggling, her left hand closed around his semi-hard manhood and she pulled him out of the shower, towards her dorm.

Her room was laid out differently than Amanda and Katie's. There were two twin beds, but they were not bunked. They sat next to one another with a dresser in between that functioned as a nightstand. The lone window spread across the head of both beds.

Stephanie dragged Matt to the bed on the far right. She kissed him briefly before pushing him backward onto the light pink bedspread. He landed in a sitting position. She kneeled in front of him.

Matt's eyes widened as she crammed four fingers of her left hand deep into her mouth until she gagged. She withdrew her hand, coated in saliva, and began rubbing it between her ample breasts. Simultaneously, she spat on his shaft and rubbed it in a swirling motion with her other hand. His cock stiffened at her touch.

Stephanie leaned forward, sandwiching his manhood between her soft, full, lubricated breasts. Using her hands, she slowly moved her breasts up and down, squeezing his shaft. Matt reached down and lightly pinched her nipples before collapsing backward in ecstasy.

"Mmm... you love fucking these titties, don't you, baby?" she cooed, her breasts bouncing on either side of his cock.

"Holy... holy fuck..." was all he could manage to say.

Matt felt another orgasm beginning to build. His breathing got heavier. His eyes rolled back. His toes curled.

Stephanie stopped suddenly.

Matt felt the pressure of the orgasm ease. He opened his eyes.

Stephanie was rummaging through the dresser/nightstand. She turned around with a smile, a small foil package between her fingers. Matt watched as she tore it open, pulled the small rubber ring out, placed it on the head of his throbbing cock, and, gradually, rolled it down his shaft.

"Stand up," she commanded. He did.

Stephanie laid down on the bed, her curves highlighted by the sunlight streaming through the thin curtains. She spread her legs. Her wetness called to him.

Matt climbed back onto the bed, positioning himself between her legs. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her lips before inching his shaft inside.

"Oooh, yes," she moaned.

Matt guided his manhood deep into her pussy. She welcomed him with her warmth. He pressed his hips against hers, urging himself on, until he could go no further. His breath came out in a stuttering rattle.

"Oh my god..." he whispered.

Stephanie reached up, grabbed the back of his neck, and pulled him down into a kiss. His tongue flicked into her mouth and she playfully nibbled it. She began to writhe beneath him, rotating her hips and grinding his cock deeper. Matt pulled away from the kiss with a gasp, then leaned in, kissing and biting her neck.

"Fuck me," Stephanie moaned softly.

Gradually, Matt pulled his shaft out until only the tip remained inside her, paused for a moment, then, aggressively, thrust his full length into her eager hole.

"FUCK yes, that's it..." she cried.

He established a rhythm, pounding deeper and harder than he had at first with Katie. Everything about Stephanie's behavior told him that she needed him to be in control, to be more dominant and assertive, and he was happy to oblige. His manhood plunged in and out, filling her pussy. Stephanie wrapped her legs around his lower back and raised her hips, bucking in time with his thrusts.

The pleasure was intense. Even through the condom, Matt could feel her warmth, her wetness, and the pressure of her walls around him. He silently celebrated the fact that he had already orgasmed three times in the past twelve hours. Hopefully, that would help him last as long as he wanted.

Stephanie ran the fingers of her left hand through his short hair, dragging the nails of her right hand across his back. She was moaning uncontrollably, begging him to go deeper and harder.

Matt sat up as best he could, keeping her legs around his waist. Her hands fell to her sides. He grasped her wrists and pinned them to the bed. Their eyes met and Matt winked, before pounding her harder than ever before. Stephanie's eyes widened; her jaw dropped.

"Oh-my-god-oh-my-god-yes-fuck-fuck-FUCK-FUCK-FUCK!"

Her voice went from a soft moan to a loud squeak as Matt urged himself to continue. Her voluminous breasts jiggled and bounced with each thrust, hypnotizing him.

"Don't-stop-don't-stop-DON'T-STOP!"

The muscles in his thighs burned from the effort, but he willed himself on. Stephanie twitched and wriggled under him, waves of pleasure washing over her.

"FUCK, I'm gonna CUM!" she squealed in surprise.

Matt's body wanted to give in, wanted to rest, but he would not allow it. He slammed his shaft in and out, rotating his hips and pushing his cockhead as deep as it could go with each thrust.

Stephanie's whole body trembled as she held herself at the moment of orgasm. Several seconds later, she gave in, gasping for breath, shaking and quivering. Matt eased off, patiently sliding in and out, teasing her in the afterglow.

"Fuck, that was intense," she sighed.

He smiled, his confidence soaring.

Stephanie's legs relaxed, collapsing to the bed. Matt slid down her body, withdrawing his throbbing manhood, and burying his face in her breasts. He playfully nibbled and bit, licking and sucking one nipple, then kissing across her chest to do the same to the other. His hands were drawn to them, squeezing and kneading, pinching and teasing. She giggled at his enthusiasm, using her hands to push her breasts together, enveloping his face in her cleavage.

After Stephanie released him, she stood next to the bed and told him to lie down. Matt positioned himself flat on his back, his head on the pillow. Smiling, she shook her head, and pointed to a large, open patch of carpeted floor. Confused, Matt got up, walked across the room, and dropped to the floor, lying on his back. Stephanie brought the pillow over, placing it under his head.

"Wanna see something I know Katie can't do?" she teased, standing, legs spread, feet on either side of his waist. Slowly, inch by inch, she slid her feet away from him, steadily lowering her body into a perfect straddle split. Her hands caressed his chest for balance as her warm, inviting pussy hovered over his cock.

"Impressed?" she flirted.

Matt stared, eyes gaping, and nodded. He reached down to her hips, running his fingertips up and down her thighs.

Stephanie smiled, then suddenly dropped, taking the full length of his manhood inside her wetness. Matt gasped in surprise. His eyes studied the curves of her body as her hips began to buck and pop. Her movements were practiced and passionate. She leaned forward slightly, her bouncing breasts filling his field of vision. He raised his head, licking her nipples as she shook her chest in his face.

"Fuck, you fill me so good, baby," she sighed, her breathing labored. Her vigorous grinding, combined with the unparalleled view, overwhelmed him. He moaned softly as he felt the pressure build.

"Mmm... you're close, aren't you?" Stephanie moaned. Matt nodded, too stimulated to speak, his face still surrounded by her breasts.

"Good, 'cuz I wanna feel you fucking cum inside me... I fucking earned this... haven't I been good to you?... I came for you, *please* cum for me..." Her voice was tinged with desperation and it urged him to the point of no return.

"Say... say my name when you cum for me..." Stephanie begged, her tight, wet pussy bouncing on his shaft.

"Oooh, STEPHANIE!" he cried, thrusting his manhood deep inside. His cock erupted, throbbing and pulsing deep inside her hole. Stephanie continued to ride him throughout his orgasm, moving her fingers to her clit and furiously rubbing it in circles. As Matt's climax subsided, Stephanie's mouth spread into a silent scream. Her hips stopped moving, but he felt her kegel muscles squeeze and pulsate as pleasure overwhelmed her body. Matt reached up and cupped her breasts, holding her upright and keeping her from collapsing. Moments passed before Stephanie caught her breath.

"Fuck me..." she sighed.

"Just did, thanks... " Matt managed to mumble.

Stephanie laughed, moving her legs behind her and regaining her balance.

"I think I need a nap," Matt chuckled, closing his eyes.

"Me too," she replied, "except that I have to..."

She paused.

"Oh, FUCK!" she yelled, leaping to her feet and running towards the closet.

Matt's eyes shot open. He was momentarily afraid that he was about to see some 6'5" monster of a man who claimed to be Stephanie's boyfriend ready to kill him. Instead, he saw Stephanie frantically rooting through hangers.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"The game starts in 20 minutes!" she said, as if that answered the question.

"So?" he replied.

"So, I already missed practice and, if I'm late for the game, I'm gonna get kicked off the squad!" she explained. She emerged from the closet holding a short, red skirt identical to the one Amanda had been wearing when she had left hours before.

"Oh, you're a cheerleader?" he asked conversationally.

"Get the fuck out of my room so I can get ready!" she shouted.

Terrified, Matt rolled to his feet and fled to the safety of the bathroom. He removed the condom and flushed it down the toilet. Then, with a smile, he turned the shower back on. He felt like he needed another. After all, the last one had left him dirtier.

As he climbed back into the warm water, he heard Stephanie in her dorm, panicked and cursing. The door to her dorm room slammed shut has she hurried down the hall.

Matt, laughing quietly to himself, lathered up his hands. He had been on campus less than 24 hours, had sex with two different women, and orgasmed four times.

College, he decided, was definitely for him.

12