B-Movie Babefest Ch. 03

Story Info
Alien gang bang, body alteration, & humans fight back.
9.8k words
4.5
140.3k
41
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 09/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,720 Followers

In the Cumming's barn the noise of launches reverberated every few minutes. The Sarge had pulled himself to the out buildings high wall and through a broken plank he could see out into the courtyard. The bugs were loading the huge howitzer with the shell like cocoons. He saw one wriggle as it was lifted carefully into place and he had an awful feeling something or someone was inside it. Moments later with a deafening roar the pod cleared the muzzle traveling incredibly fast.

He had heard about projects involving 'rail guns' which were designed to launch satellites. These were electromagnetic tubes capable of generating immense speed. This was surely one of them. The tremendous noise of each launch was not explosive power but a sonic boom as the pods left the tower at maybe twenty times the speed of sound.

Suddenly he felt the shadow of an armored bug over him. He turned to see its claws and tentacles reaching out to grasp him. His leg was almost paralyzed and he didn't attempt to put up any resistance. As a coil tightened around his neck he had a resigned thought.

"Hmm might have known my luck wouldn't last."

The metalic cell room was an inch deep in pink fluid so Candy and Daisy sat feet up on the stainless plinth. The young girl was a little embarrassed with her nakedness and used her arms to cover her chest and groin. Candy herself had little more on herself; just the short tight plastic top. However more confident with her body she had long ago stopped worrying about if her tits showed through a tight material or her butt poked from under a revealing skirt.

Daisy had been petrified almost since this awful saucer had crashed down on her. Now she felt strangely safer. Officer Vale was a local hero and to her and most of the high school girls she was also a bit of an icon. She looked up through her long lashes at the chiseled nose and cheekbones of the Sheriff.

Candy looked like she'd had a long night yet retained that warm bronzed complexion her luscious lips still glistening with the slightest of non issue lipstick. Her long hair was expensively curled and sculpted the dark roots adding to her sultry look. As Candy spoke Daisy's mind wandered, wondering what her own straight (home cut) blonde tresses looked like now they were covered in cylinder fluid.

"We need to take the first opportunity to make an escape." The Sheriff explained to the cute teen.

"But how?" Daisy asked hoping for an answer, adding. "They have so much power."

Candy looked at her young charge an idea just forming in the head. She remembered back to the sparking cock pyramid she had ridden so loudly, and that filthy Jed's illuminating ejaculation.

"Yes Daisy," she said stepping down and walking to the door. "But maybe they've got more power than they can handle?"

Monica's now cocooned body was sliding into the newly formed hole in her garden as the first burst of automatic fire erupted at the outskirt of the town. Back at base camp the Major listened with intense concentration to the voices hissing over the comm.

One vehicle was overturned; three other Humvee's forming a circle like western wagons as the troopers fired in all directions. The rounds were bouncing off the alien's shells and only a belly burst of bullets would drop one of the insect invaders.

The Mayor was pale white with horror.

"The town, what's happening? He stammered.

The Major gave orders back down the comm; shouting to be heard over the crack of rifle fire.

"There's too many of them." He replied to the Mayor. "They're taking casualties. I'm pulling them out."

The town official went hysterical snatching the field radio trying to order them back. The troops pulled him away, the Major trying to placate him.

"We have to wait," he explained angered again at his own impotence. We'll have air support before dawn!"

One hundred and twenty miles above the west coast of mainland USA Miss Crome was lapsing in and out of consciousness. Her world had changed from a cramped claustrophobic shell to a half mile long craft; but she had little sense of this. Her vision was blurred to the point of been almost blind, her head throbbing from intense G force she had endured. Her body was experiencing weightlessness for the first time and this added to her dream like state. She never felt or acknowledged the wires and nodes attached to her body and caught the briefest nightmarish silhouettes before her own thoughts were finally swept away. Her body was electric as her mind began to relive the power surging sexual experiences of others, so preciously recorded earlier that night.

Captain Fin stood hands on hips her ash white face and long black hair making her look like a character from the Addams family. Above her towered two glass silos the human inside peaceful and imprisoned. Her sexy assistant floated serenely, her red curly hair dancing in the liquid. Next to her the Sarge was suspended in his own silo, his body naked his thigh wound visibly healing as the living bio slime worked at microscopic level to knit his flesh back together.

Fin admired the mans muscled physique; his six pack, tattooed strong arms, his fat limp cock. She could see her assistant had great taste in men.

The Captain felt her knees weaken as the young beauty was lifted from the silo. The red head began to splutter to life almost immediately her hips twisting her long legs rubbing together as she was gently lowered in front of Fin. Instantly she felt her hands pulled behind her back by the spiny clawed hand of a bug. As her vision cleared she saw Fin then the huge Queen bug standing behind her science officer.

"Oh, oh Capt, I... we..." She gasped. Jackie thought maybe they'd finalized a negotiation.

"Had the Captain come to take her...?"

A buzzing voice filled her thoughts in answer.

"No, zzzzzz, your captain has not." It was the Queen forcing its way into her head. "She has come to supervise the next stage."

Jackie shook her head looking straight at her impassive officer. She heard another splutter and gave a cry of joy and fear in one.

"Oh heavens!"

Her own favorite soldiers was being lifted down next to her; his rippling body glistening in slime, his large strong thigh now scarred but healed. She might have known he would have been in the thick of it. He always was.

The Sarge was coming to, his mouth spitting fluid as he too was gripped by a guarding bug. He recognized the officer who had so courageously first communicated with the creatures. However it only took a few moments to realize something was not right. Her voice had a metallic buzzing ring to it, almost hypnotic; her eyes even darker than normal, almost lifeless.

Fin admired the two excellent specimens in front of her. "You are right Jackie," she said moving close to touch her cheek," there has been a negotiation. These creatures will offer incredible knowledge, but they're going to have to be sacrifices."

"Sacrifices?" Jackie asked feeling very uncomfortable with the close attention of her senior officer. She'd sensed before that maybe Captain Fin had an attraction to her, but she'd never be so overt about it.

"What sacrifices?" She added.

As if in answer the barn shook, as another shell was hurtled into the night sky.

Fin gave a resigned shrug. "Oh, probably just most of the adult population of Love Creek."

Jackie began to shake looking at the Sage for reassurance.

"You're a fucking psycho!" He hissed at the treacherous woman, wishing he had his trusty M-16 in his hands.

She paid no attention, instead tracing a line down Jackie's chest with her long index finger till her skin curved out into her firm round breast.

"I've experienced the pleasures these beings have to offer," she said as if in some kind of explanation for her insanity. "Maybe you'll agree once you have too."

The Sarge's muscles bulged and the bug struggled to hold him in place.

"Don't you fucking dare let them touch her!" He yelled.

Fin snaked an arm around the woman's curved waist until her hand resting on her hip, the other hand caressing one of her fine globe tits.

"I'm afraid they already have." She replied as she molested the young woman in front of her own boyfriend.

Jackie whined realizing her hands had been bound behind her back with steel like webbing, the bug moving away to allowing Fin to stand half behind her in a groping embrace.

Fin's waist high hand began a slow deliberate move over Jackie's tummy towards her red triangle of pussy hair. Jackie shivered in fear as Fin rested her chin on the woman's shoulder looking down over her tits, hand still squeezing gently, fingers twisting a nipple. Jackie gave an uncontrolled moan.

"Uhhhhhhh!"

The woman's touch made her skin tingle in arousal. She moaned again embarrassed by her reaction.

"Hmm you're body is very sensitive isn't it my darling. Far more than it used to be." Announced Fin; her hand finaly reaching the woman's groin her fingers snaking between her clenched thighs slowly putting pressure on her mound.

"Oooooohhhhhhh!" Her young assistant gave a red faced groin of pleasure.

Candy had been hammering with her fist for twenty minutes without the aliens responding. She had a plan but it would be no good if she couldn't get out of this room. Eventually she sensed the minds of approaching bugs and she backed away from the door. Daisy gripped her hand for comfort, cowering behind Candy's statuses frame.

"Listen Honey," Officer Vale said softly to the scared girl, "when they get us they're probably going to do some pretty obscene things to us."

Daisy looked at the door wide eyed then back to Candy. "Just remember it's all part of my plan. If we want to get away we're just going to have to bear it."

Daisy gulped then nodded in acceptance just as the metal door slid open.

Back in the barn the Sarge's innocent girlfriend was moaning like a cheap whore and he didn't understand. Why was she acting like this, it didn't make any sense, the bitch was molesting her! Jackie also looked confused, Fin's touch making her shudder in delight.

"Ugh no, no, ugggggggggghhh!"

Her pussy felt so sensitive; already hot and moist. Her nipples were hard to the touch, the tit flesh groaning to mauling hand of Fin. She looked at the Sarge with a pitiful red faced expression, her cheeks almost the color of her ringlet brow.

"Oh God they've done something to me, they've changed me in some way." She gasped, before arching her back in pleasure as Fin spread her clitoral hood a finger tapping on her aroused bud.

Jackie felt her senses begin to swim as the woman's long fingers curled up inside her pussy.

"Uhhhhhh no, ugh no!" She moaned, her knees pushing together calves out as she struggled to stand.

The pressure of Fins fingers on her clit and nerve endings made her chest heave the moaning from her mouth animal and constant.

"Hm, urrrrrrr, gggg, urrrggg!"

The Sarge stood mouth open watching his young woman being examined by two then three of the science bitches fingers. A skull cap was place on Jackie's head a near by bug draining the sensations. The barn was hot with sweat and gasping breath as Jackie wriggled and moaned the officers hand now finger and thumb in. Jackie could feel her clit throbbing, the two digits searching. Her pussy shaft felt swollen the fingers been restricted from entering in some way. The sensation had grown steadily, her pelvis aching. She was so hot now and she had this gut wrenching feeling that apart from the probing finger and thumb there was something else inside her pussy!

The Sarge saw it first as Fins pinching hand slowly extracted the swelling baby pink helmet. Jackie's pussy lips were spreading as a slippery newly born cock appeared like a creature from its den.

"Ooooooh, no nooooooooo!"

Jackie could see down between her legs the hard curved shaft sliding out bending upwards, the seeping eye hole winking at her. More than that she could feel it; the sensation of a rock hard erection the pressure of Fins fingers tugging the head up and out.

"No, no it can't be, ugh no, oh God ugggggg!"

Jackie was sobbing with disgust her body aroused in so many ways. Once enough cock shaft had appeared for Fin to grip she gently began to pull the member fully out.

"Oh Jackie! Such a lovely fat cock, hmmmm! And so tender!" Her thumb stroked the eye, precome smearing on her finger tip. Jackie arched her back her tits as hard as rocks. "Oohhhhhhhh!"

Fin began to explain to the wide eyed girl.

" Your new cock sits snugly on the roof of your pussy shaft. When it's at rest you probably wouldn't notice. But when it gets angry..." Fin pulled the cock out a little more as Jackie wailed.

The Sarge could only stand speechless his mind refusing to believe. Jackie suddenly gritted her teeth before two fat hairless balls swelled around her pussy lips stretching her flesh before popping into the night air.

"Uggggggghhhhhh!"

The erection was complete; the hard shaft pointing up to Jackie's tummy button the balls virtually sealing her pussy shaft closed. His stunning slim girlfriend stood quivering knees buckling, her face pale in disbelief the huge eight inch cock looking obscenely out of proportion to her slim movie star frame.

"Oh Honey, help me please..." She gave a pathetic plea to her pinned boyfriend his eyes unable to look away from her rampant, tender erection.

Back in the ship the cell door did not open as expected. Officer Vale could feel the strange minds fleeting in and out of her head. Daisy also sensed the creatures were near. The table they had been sitting on began to shrink back into the ground the fluid draining with it. Then unexpectedly the floor began to tilt, a gap appearing at one side. The girls angled their bodies but there was nothing to hold on to; and their bare feet slid on the wet metal surface. The gap was very dark like there was a cavern below. The women were franticly trying to keep their balance, but it was no good. With the floor at 25 degrees they both slid screaming into the darkness below.

In the centre of Love Creek the remaining citizens had holed up in the town hall. The bugs were only apparently attacking adults; something they didn't understand but all the same were grateful for. The windows had been boarded with furniture and anyone with a firearm was using the small cracks in the defenses to fire out at the creatures laying siege. The scene outside was one of chaos. The night was filled with flames of burning cars and muzzle flashes. The bugs were dragging freshly woven cocoons out of windows and doors then across the streets down to the spot behind the Sweethearts house.

The trapped townsfolk had only to hold on a little longer; help was rapidly approaching. The bugs sensed them first; their antennae picking up the almost insect like hum of distant earthling flying machines. They doubled their efforts the mechanical droning getting louder and louder in their alien minds.

Jackie felt her commanding officer grip her new cock shaft with her strong fist.

"Awww uh no, no!" She groaned as Fin began to gently wank the terrified girl.

The cock flesh was loose and wet, slopping back and forth along the steel like muscle; Fin continuing to tease the head with her thumb.

"Oh, oooh, nmmmmmmm!"

She smiled and gave Jackie a sweet kiss on the neck. "That's it honey, is that nice, do you like your big cock stroked?"

Fin looked to the Sarge his expression now one of disgust and anger.

"Oh your girlfriends got a lovely hard cock, hmmm yesss. Sooooo stiff and those balls look full to the brim!"

Jackie moaned again feeling her newly formed scrotum hardening tugging at her insides. In her head the hive mind was also enjoying the woman's pleasure and humiliation.

"Zzzzz, yes she is hot! Zzzzz, the male organ revolts her, but her body is in ecstasy she knows she will ejaculate."

Jackie gave another groan realizing all her feeling where there to be read, she couldn't hide the building sensation of arousal and wanton pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The black pit Candy and the teen fell into was indeed that. The women were caught by twines of insect webbing. They were now in a cavern under the ship, dug out by alien tentacles, the underside of the saucer glowing to fill the space with a warm even light. Webbing was everywhere forming a lattice of ledges and hollows. The women struggled to stand like on a crazy inflatable bouncy castle, Daisy realizing first they were not alone.

"Oh no, look!"

The room also had maybe twenty bugs. Some hanging as if asleep others weaving long steel strands of silk, while others guided metal tentacles in their burrowing tasks. The woman gripped each other as one by one the bugs turned and moved towards them.

"Oh Sheriff; no, no!" Cried Daisy as she noticed their exposed genitals.

Candy felt a shiver down her back as she too saw each bug had a drooling bony proboscis erect and in the position you might expect a cock to be. She bit her lip.

"Remember Daisy." She said struggling not to scream herself," remember our plan!"

Jackie didn't know where to look or what to say. Her new cock was achingly hard the bitch expertly teasing her. She'd been on heat for what seemed ages now and her sexy young eyes widened as felt her foreskin been tugged down hard the end bucking the eye oozing slime.

"Oh, oh, I'm gonna uuggghh!"

Her legs almost collapsed Fins hands wanking fast and rhythmically up the long shaft.

"Fucking stand up bitch," she hissed her fist now becoming a blurr.

"Yes that's it, that's it, come on honey uh, uh yeah shoot your first load sweetie."

Jackie arched her back Fin still squeezing a fine tit the other hand working overtime.

"N, n, n, n... oohhhhhhhhhhh agggggggggguk, ukk, ukkkk!"

Her balls hardened and then she felt the hot come shooting up her pipe spitting out like a fountain over her washboard tummy.

"Ohh, ooh Awwwwwwwwwwww!"

The Sarge moaned also as the woman erupted three, four hot spurts her knees buckling the white slime frothing over Fins tightly gripping fist.

"Ugh, ugggggggggg!"

Her tummy was splattered with her own seed, her eyes wide and rolling back in sensation. A second more and Fin released the sore shaft, Jackie finally collapsing into a crumple sticky wet mess, her face and disheveled hair looking like she'd had the orgasm of a lifetime.

"Ohhhhhhnnnnnnnn!"

Fin licked the salty wad from between her fingers smiling back at the Sarge. The bugs were fitting him with the skull cap with the other end now taken by the huge Queen bug. The Queen Bug connected the wires to a series of implanted nodes along the side of her domed head and the Sarge felt his body being taken over. He was conscious but unable to control his strong frame. Jackie was lifted and dragged away her spent cock now shrunken back up her pussy the slit weeping the last dregs of her ejaculation. She seemed dazed, mumbling to herself and didn't even acknowledge the man held near by his own mouth now dribbling spittle as the Queen began to animated his body.

"Zzzzz, take her to the ship," the leader ordered as it made the man stand upright legs apart. It then spoke to the lustful Fin. "You have done well so far. Now it is time for you to demonstrate in person."

In the pit the bugs surrounded the two busty blondes as the creatures minds worked overtime. The women gave soft moans as the discussing aliens gave them an insight into what was in store for them.

"Zzzzzz yes we have learnt much this evening, but not everything."

A long sticky coil was reaching out to curl around Daisy's small waist. The sickly black shelled beast continued.

"Thesezzzzzzz two are excellent specimens. They will make good experiment tools."

Another agreed, then yet another continued."These humans could be much more than just another source of energy to us." Candy felt her bare ass stroked by the slimy claw of yet another bug her plastic top straining to contain her melons. "ZZzzzzz I agree," it added," our time in space is always so long and un-stimulating!"

FINC
FINC
1,720 Followers