B-Movie Babefest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy gave a shriek as her arms and legs were gripped by many eager appendages. Candy twisted her hand accidentally touching a creatures drooling bony cock making it chatter excitedly a long bug groan of delight filling Candy's head.

Back in the town the aliens no longer needed a sixth sense to register the approach of human flying machines. The audible hum of rotor blades filled the air as the relief force raced towards the town.

The Major and Mayor grunted in satisfaction as the radio chatter gave a running commentary of the unfolding battle. The force, mainly Apache gun ships with a few 'little bird' spotter helos reacted with expected surprise at the sight of man size bugs, their four legs skittering the huge shells to and fro. However after a flurry of expletives, whistles and double takes the crews set about their task with devastating certainty.

Inside the town hall the pressure waves of explosions rocked the building to its foundations. The bugs were getting shredded before their eyes; their hard shells no match for amour piercing cannon rounds. At the lawn tunnel the creatures clogged the entrance, flooding down like water out of a bath tub. Some cocoons were carried with them others discarded as bugs crumpled under a rain of cannon fire.

A mile out from his home John Vale had slowed his pickup. It was dawn and he'd reckoned driving through the night with the two young daughters asleep in the back was better than spending another night at his parents. But now he wasn't too sure. He had seen the choppers pass by so low he nearly careered off the road. Now he saw flashes in early dawn where he knew his town was. He accelerated, fearing quite correctly his wife the sheriff and mother to his kids could be in terrible danger.

Candy was the first to feel the segmented tentacle of a bug coiling around her flat waist, pulling her onto all fours. She fell into position grunting in anger and a little embarrassment. She knew she would have to play the creatures games. She had a plan but to think about it too much risked detection. No, she put it to the back of her mind, knowing with a sickening resignation she would have to concentrate on the attentions of the closing alien molesters.

Daisy was less subservient shaking and moaning as her tits were entwined the flesh swelling the nipples looking like they would pop.

"Awwww, uhhh!" Her small frame already looked tiny to her firm tits; now they appeared like cartoon cleavage Daisy arching her back in pain.

"Ooohhhhhhhh!"

The bug squeezing buzzed near her ear, another's long dripping tongue snaking up to clamp over one of her pink nipples. Slurrrrrppppppp!

The blonde teen was been pulled onto her back as yet another bug straddled her chest and neck its four legs over her face like tent poles. She gazed up seeing the creature erect cocks in detail for the first time.

Like their tongues their cocks were sickly pale but appeared far more rigid. The shaft was thin and was more like bone the cock tip slanting to a blunt point, the ejection hole very wide. The cock looked like a cut bamboo shoot, white sap slowly dripping from the hollow inside, with the appendage having bulging knots of bony flesh along the 8 inch length. Daisy opened her mouth to cry out the creature taking the opportunity to thrust the hard stick down her throat. "Mmmmmmmgggggggg!!!!"

Meanwhile the doggie Candy with her tits hanging down like two great sacks of flesh felt the surrounding bugs flick her teats with their claws. Her fantastic ass tensed at the slimy trail of a tentacle or alien tongue as voices resonating in both girls' heads.

"This cavityzzz can also be used."

A second later Candy gave an enormous groan as she felt an alien use its stiff bamboo cock to mount her up the ass. "Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh!"

In the barn Fin felt like the walls were closing in on her. All around her the black shells of bugs formed a wall to her sexual arena. The sobbing Jackie had been dragged away to the ship and now the Captain began to feel remorse for what had happened. Her own feelings seemed to be struggling with the hive mind, but she had no time to deal with it. The naked bulk of the captive marine was bearing down on her his actions controlled by wires, the alien Queens lustful thoughts filling the large cavernous room.

"Zzzzzz, pray you survive this fuck earth bitch!"

The soldiers mind was forceful and proud the Queen burying into his primeval desires and caveman lust, plus his hatred for this treacherous officer. The Sarge swiped Fin across the face sending her flying his cock bolt upright his body oozing sweat.

Candy had promised herself not to resist but the searing thrust of the alien cock made her shriek and cuss, her teeth gritted her face glowing with discomfort.

"Uuugggg, uggggggggg, oh, oh, oh aggg you fuck, fuck fuckkkkkkkk!"

The bug had two legs on the floor the others pressing into her shoulders. Its cock pumped up inside her sphincter the knotty length giving his member that weird love toy ribs and bulge effect.

"Aw, aw, aww!"

Her ass was hot and more slippery than it had imagined; the fleshy buttock flapping to the thrusting motion as it gave a running commentary.

"Zzzzzkkkkkkk! I have excellent penetration. Zzzz, her canal wishes to bend but my cock is too rigid. Zzzkkkkkkk! She is in considerable discomfort."

Already its shaft was warm with the woman's rubbing flesh, its seed pod beginning to grow. It continued to thrust angling it length all the way into her gut making her shriek. "Zzzzzzz she will have to bear it!"

As she screamed, fucked doggie, Candy could see her young charge a few feet in front of her. Well she could see a little of her. Daisy had maybe five or six bugs pressed around her or over her. Her long beautiful legs were wrapped around shells and spiny appendages. The sheriff could see one throbbing entwined tit the nipple been sucked by a bug, reminiscent of a vacuum cleaner attachment. Daisy's face wasn't visible just a small long nailed hand clawing into an oily black shell as she grunted and gasped as a alien cock pumped into her mouth.

Her throat ached and Daisy realized somehow she wasn't choking; the cock pipe so wide she felt it was feeding her air as well as dripping a stream of slime. She couldn't move her neck so deep was the rod; and only her hand banging on the alien shell could demonstrate her refusal and discomfort. Her nipples were numb and now her pussy felt like tearing as the steel like thrust of a hungry bugs cock stabbed in and out of her.

"Mmmmg, mggggg, mgggggggg!!!"

The fleshy wall of the marine's barrel chest crashed down on Fin. The Bug controlled Sergeant was tearing her t-shirt and shorts from her kicking body; Fins ash white skin looking even paler against his sweaty dirt covered tattooed body. Her long black hair was held in an angry grip as he slapped her loose tits with his other hand.

"Awww, agggg, oh god no you're too rough ugggg!" She screamed to the queen and sarge alike.

His mouth sucked a nipple his teeth nipping painfully. "Scream all you want you fucking bitch!" Came the transmitted reply, the Queen broadcasting the marine's inner feelings. His hands pushed her to her knees his hairy cock been rammed into her mouth. "Zzzzzsuck, suck, faster, faster, fucking choke on it!"

In the town the copter crews could see the entrance to the bug's tunnel. The Sweetheart's house was in tatters from a mixture of rockets and shell fire. The garden was black, the picket fence like matchsticks. Splattered bugs lay everywhere their internal jelly organs foaming on the scorched grass.

"We've found the entrance over!" Announced the lead copter. "All topside bogies eliminated, over!"

The pilot swung the apache around to view the military vehicles racing up the main street, folk pouring out of the town hall in celebration.

"Site is secure call in the Jolly Duster; I'm heading for ground zero, over!"

The pilot pushed the stick forward and his machine lazily dipped to just above corn height heading towards the crash site.

The naked science Captain was choking and gagging as she knelt in front of the muscled soldier. His powerful hand was griping the back of her head forcing her to deep throat him. Her own hand thumped on his thighs and grasped his ass trying to push herself back. His angry cock head rubbed on her tonsils and she thought she would throw up. The cock was been rammed in without any care for her tender throat or even the man's tender tip end. She looked up with her wicked eyes to see his blank expression, eyes rolled back. He was experiencing this maybe even encouraging the brutality with his anger; but it was the Queen in control wanting to take Fin as roughly and demeaning as possible.

"Zzz you are my filthy slave. Zzzzuck the cock, swallow it all. You have no other mission now apart from giving your body for our purposes!"

The mans cock banged the back of her throat as her head began to swim. Fins mind gave way and her rational thoughts became carnal again.

"Mmmmg, mgggggg do it, do it! Fuck the life out of me my Queen!"

John Vale slowed his car to a walking pace as he headed up main street. There were houses burning, cars upturned and sickly bone type objects crushed and diced hanging from balconies and half buried under rubble. The things looked insect like and even through the smell of cordite and burning they stank to high heaven. Soldiers were lining the streets also trying to make sense of the scene. John was confused, it looked like a full scale battle, dozens of houses blow apart; but where were the bodies? He'd seen blood but not a single corpse. He glanced back at his sleeping children then slammed on the brakes as his neighbor ran in front of his car.

It was the aging Mayors wife, still in her muddy nightgown. "Oh God, John, oh heavens." She blurted incoherently appearing half in shock. John jumped out to calm her. "What the hells going on, and where's my wife?"

Candy's bronzed body was now taking the aliens cock like a porno queens. The sensation had eased and she bucked forward with each thrust grunting and moaning.

"Aw, aw ugh, ugh ooooh, ohhhhhhhhh ugg, ugg,"

Her 40 inch melons, tan glowing in the half light swung beneath her in rhythm to the thrusts; her mouth pouting high cheek bones sucked in as she cooed.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh!"

Her golden mane curled around her shoulders the black roots making her look like some cheap hooker.

"Awwwwww, fuccccccckkkk!!"

Her gut was stinging and with each ass stuffing fuck she though it would impale her permanently.

"Aggggg fuckkk!!!!"

The mounting alien was in sensory overload. There was the feeling of her hot ass, her indignant humiliated thoughts and now the swollen seed pod at the base of its cock starting to force its way up his fat pipe.

"Zzzzzzzzz yessss I'm cominggzzzzzzzz!"

The swelling pushed its way forward and Candy felt her ass become more slippery as the approaching pod squeeze the remaining cock juices from the pipe.

"Oh God it's gonna do it!" She thought in repressed panic.

Daisy also felt the quickening stream of slime trickling down her throat. She was struggling to breathe now the alien cock was full of a pod membrane, the bulge just above her nose.

"Mmkkkkkkk!"

She was choking the alien eruption imminent. She could hear the creature speaking.

"Zzzzzz I'm filling her, she may not be able to survivezzz!"

Another licking her anus responded."Do it, we have many more specimenzzz if this one is damaged!"

Daisy screamed in her head as her jaw was locked open the orange size ejaculated pod filling her hot wet mouth like some S&M gag.

"Zzzzzzzyesssssssss ukkkkkkkk!"

Candy felt her own spunk ball pushing her ass rim trying to bust her muscles open. And as the alien thrust one last time her ring gave way with a long squeal from the babe.

"Awweeeeeeeee uggggggggggg!"

The egg spat from the aliens cock head filling her anal void like a balloon.

"Uuggggg! Jesus!" Oooooooohhhhhhh!" Pop!

The thing bust as her flesh crushed the membrane the awful alien semen flooding as far up her shaft as possible as well as farting out of her ass like a disgusting wet shit.

Splwaaaaat!

Candy began to cough, almost retching, the sticky thick come dripping from her ass cheeks as she ejected another pool of the filth from rear hole. Nearby, Daisy bit down as she tried to close her jaw, bursting the egg in her mouth. Pop!

The spunk exploded over her thick lips down her neck into her nose and eye sockets. She instinctively gulped for air the sickly wad filling her throat.

"Ugh, gulp, gulp, gulp, GULP!"

She was passing out, the smell and lack of air turning her senses inside out. Her whole face was white, the come collecting in her straight blonde hair, bubbles forming around her nostrils as she snorted. She retched belching a shower of runny semen onto her chest and squeezed melons, her air way finally clear enough for oxygen.

In the barn Fins half conscious body felt the slap of the Sarge's hand.

"Wake up bitch!" the Queen snapped frustrated her deep throating had made her toy pass-out.

Fin moaned and rolled onto her knees trying to get upright. The Sarge gripped her neck pushing it down, her ass rising. She shrieked with perverse pleasure as her butt took the swipe of the man's hand. Fin felt the minds of the hive filling her head; lustful, excited, evil.

"Aggggg!" She gulped as two strong trigger fingers were thrust up her ass twisting to tug her butt higher.

The Queen grunted in pleasure. "Zzzgggggg, be still bitch while I find something to penetrate you with."

The Sarge stumbled away his hands out like in a crazy zombie movie. Fin whimpered her black eyes wide with horror and dominated pleasure. Her eyebrows raised, the hair stuck to her sweaty forehead as she watched. The Sarge now had something in his hand.

"Ohh my, oh my Queen no, no, oooohhhhhhhhhhh!"

In the echoing cavern the groans of the women resonated along with high pitched buzzing of alien bodies. Candy was on her back trying to push her body upright. Two bugs had a toned long leg each, pulling them wide apart. For a second she thought they might rip her in two like a giant wish bone. Another bug had a device in its claw. It was almost like vegetation a knotted twining root. It reminded her of Japanese's Bonsai miniature trees; however this had no leaves. The bare branches twisted up to a glowing blue ostrich size egg; the roots end was wrapped around another more spiked glowing egg. The thing was maybe two foot long, and as they brought it closer she saw the vines twitch and stretch. It seemed to be alive!

Officer Vale stared in disbelief at the twisted device, her luscious lips quivering a little, the sweat glistening on her deep cleavage. Near by Daisy had an alien cock gripped in each hand as she tried to fend of the insect admirers.

"Oh Sheriff, oh shit what's that?" She gasped being distracted from her own predicament as she saw the roots glowing tip pressed against Candy's pussy lips.

Science officer Fin was also on her back, her hands desperately between her legs. The long wooden shaft of a farmers pitch fork was banging hard against her inner boundaries; Fins desperate grip only slightly relieving the back and forth thrust.

"Ug, ugh, ugh, aggg, aggggggg ugggggghhhhhhh!"

The puppet like Sarge pushed her knees apart, his other muscled forearm pumping the long wooden rod into her.

"Ohhhh please, stoooopppppppp!!!!"

She wailed and bucked as the pole twisted and stretched her opening. The Alien Queen chattered in satisfaction the screaming face of Fin contorted, her long black hair shimmering with sweat.

"Ah, ah, ahhhhhh ughhhhhh no, no, noooooo ukkkkkkkk!!!"

Dawn was breaking across the corn fields at the crash site encampment. The Major tapped nervously on the bonnet of a vehicle as Love Creeks Mayor spoke over the radio. His town was saved but heaven knows how many people were missing. Some of the cocoons had been rescued their captives released. The full horror of what was happening was just beginning to sink in.

The tired commanding officer took a deep draw on his cigar as he heard the approaching helicopter. It had all gone wrong. He'd hoped to have contained it, taken the glory himself. He'd had his chance and very soon it would be out of his hands. The droning military bird came fast just above the corn rising to circle the now visible energy dome. The morning air was clear, however inside the alien bubble the mist still swirled thick and unyielding making it look like the earth had sprouted a huge grey boil.

The heavily armed Apache made one full circuit, assessed a landing spot and then dropped at an alarming rate. At the last second the rotors flared and the machine touched gently to earth. As the blades slowed the pilot dismounted snapping instruction to his co pilot. The tall grey haired man marched over to the command site his skull and cross bones adorned helmet in his hand.

"Major!" He barked making the surrounding troops snap to attention. "My name is General Hunter; and I am taking over this operation immediately."

Candy was trying not to convulse in fright. The vine was writhing like a maggot, two aliens needing to hold the thing level pushing its head against her wet snatch. She shrieked as she saw the blue throbbing tip sniff as if in recognition then suddenly began to burrow twisting and pushing, forcing her pussy hole wide open. Her legs were wide and inviting, and she kicked in protest the egg head making a dirty slurping noise as it wriggled filling her snatch till it reached its widest circumference.

" Uggggggg shit! Ugg fuck, fuck oh get it o... ooooooohhhhhhh!"

Then she felt her muscles closing a little enveloping the glowing warm blue head until see realized it was completely inside her. She could feel the hard twines following' rubbing against her lips; moving, animated like swaying the storks in the cornfields above her head.

"Oh Daisy it's moving deeper ughh, uggggggghhhhhhhhh!"

"Zzzzzzzzz yes it's alive! This creature feeds off sensation." The bug's collective mind explained. "Once inside it will zzzstimulate you to a peak and then feedzzz."

The internal egg began to pulse. Slow beacon like vibrations the glow brightening with each one, showing faintly through her hard gut. Each pulse sent a torrent of pleasure up her hole, deep to her womb.

"Wumbbbb! Wumbbbb! Wumbbb!" Resonated the egg tip, Candy stiff with uncontrollable clitoral sensations. "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

"Yesss you feel it. The sensations building! Give in to it, give in to itzzz."

Her brow was glistening, her nipples hard, erect. Her whole body was on heat. The bugs let go of the twine length the thing beginning to wriggle and thrash like an eel burrowing deeper and deeper.

"Ugh, ugh. AWwwwwwwwwwwww!"

She tried to push it back out with her hands, the aliens gripping her wrist allowing the thing to delve at leisure.

"Nooooo!"

Her body was in revolt giving itself to the pulsing intruder, her juices flowing clit hard and inflamed. She looked across to Daisy now been mounted missionary by a slimy shelled alien. Her head was flung back and their eyes met for a second. Daisy's pupils widened her teeth gritted, the bug was coming! Her pussy lips tried to resist but the ejaculation popped into her the cock spitting the seed membrane from its slanted tip.

"Ohhhhhh ukkkkk!"

Her tight twat crushed the fluid filled globe instantly the warm come seeming to foam inside her. "Urrrrrr no, no, please help us. In heavens name someone help us!"

General Hunter wasted no time in pleasantries. "Major you're handling of this situation has at best been appalling." He snatched a pair of binoculars scanning the grey electric shield.

"I am ordered to finish this decisively."