B Turns to D Ch. 01

Story Info
Housewife decides to become a Dominatrix.
2.6k words
4.08
100.8k
9
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara was 29, married and had found herself surrounded by a very happy and comfortable life. She had many interests and friends. She had a loving and supportive husband whose income meant that she had no need to work. They made satisfying love on a frequent basis.

All the same, she wasn't quite sure why she kept imagining herself straddled across the thighs of a naked woman. She wasn't sure why she always appeared to be in the midst of an intense orgasm, with her head back and a deep moan coming from her lips. And there was no way that she was comfortable with the fact that the woman under her had her hands tied together to the top of the bed.

Overall, she felt quite disturbed by this vision, but every time she thought of it, she felt warm inside.

Barbara had never had any sexual experience with any women. She still hated communal changing rooms and the implicit comparisons that were made there. Not that Barbara had any need to feel embarrassed, being an attractive brunette, whose slim figure could still capture regular glances from strangers when she was out in public. She did not go out of her way to seek attention, never dressing outrageously, but she always liked to buy nice things for herself.

The thing had started just as an idle thought, that had seemed to pop randomly into her head, but as more and more time progressed, she found the image was becoming more and more compelling in her own mind and found herself filling in additional details as she let the picture linger in her thoughts.

Pushing herself up the bed, letting her thighs slide to either side of the woman's face. Letting the woman's tongue lick across her clitoris, slowly at first, letting her feel the intense power of the wet flesh push against her most sensitive bud. Feeling the tongue move faster, jabbing against her, stimulating her to higher and higher ecstasy. Letting the girl roll her tongue across her nipple and squeeze it between her teeth, producing a sharp gasp of joy.

She found herself more and more often, lying in bed long after her husband had gone to work, imagining that her fingers were a small wet tongue gently exploring the folds of her sex, until she felt herself coming with a small moan of pleasure.

She still loved her husband, Steve, passionately and they still had glorious sex, but sometimes as she laid under her husband feeling him push inside her, she wondered what it would be like to be on top.

Finally, after about two years from the first time she could remember thinking about the mysterious woman she finally cracked and decided to do something about it...

She set about planning how she could make it happen. She had said nothing to Steve, as she had always felt embarrassed about her vision, but now as she formed her plans, she decided it would be easier if he knew nothing about her plans. This would not be difficult as he worked regular hours and was never around during the day.

She then began to think about who she would have. Steve and Barbara lived in a small street with a number of neighbours who were around during the day. There were three or four women who tended to be around as she was but there was one who she thought would be perfect.

Sarah Hendle was a black haired woman in her mid thirties who was reasonably attractive but who was beginning to fade with age. She had also starting putting on a little weight. Not too much, but enough to signpost the way that her body was heading into middle age.

Barbara wasn't sure why she had picked her; she certainly didn't look like the woman in her mind, but of all the people she knew she just thought that she could be her fantasy woman.

She plotted her campaign carefully. She had waited a long time and was prepared to be patient. She was also very cautious, knowing that an embarrassing refusal could destroy her, costing her friends and possibly her husband.

She started spending more time talking to her whenever they happened to bump into each other. She took care to always have some interesting conversation and tried to find out little snippets of information about her. Soon Sarah was coming round for morning coffee on an irregular basis and they would find themselves talking across a large number of topics.

For Barbara, each session would end in frustration that she would need to relieve later on her own in her bedroom, but she was determined not to push Sarah too early. She found herself growing more and more obsessed about her friend and was finding her whole life was revolving around the coffee meetings.

Gradually, the topic of sex began to appear on the agenda, slowly at first but then more regularly and to a greater and greater degree of detail. They gossiped about the rumoured sexual exploits of mutual friends, they discussed the merits of various sexual practices and had begum to share intimate details about their own lives.

Finally, Barbara felt that they had reached the point of no return and so that morning, she initiated the master plan. She had worked the detail out in her mind for weeks and weeks and had begun obsessing more about it than her fantasy.

She had found herself shaking with excitement that morning as she got dressed and had needed to bring herself to orgasm, frantically jabbing at her clit, before putting on the new underwear she had bought for the special occasion. She wore a long flowing dark skirt to leave herself accessible for what she desperately hoped would happen.

Sarah arrived at the usual time, dressed casually in a woolen pullover and tweed skirt. They took their coffee in the lounge and chatted over the usual topics. Gradually the topic came round to sex, as it now regularly did. Barbara asked Sarah if there was any act or fantasy that Sarah had always wanted to try out. Sarah smiled weakly. Although within the spirit of their previous conversations, this was a new area. "I do have one" she replied "but I'm not sure I want to tell you. Its not something I've ever told anyone".

Barbara looked disappointed. Inside she was quite devastated, thinking that her long weeks of planning were coming to naught. "However" Sarah continued, "you tell me yours and then I'll tell mine". "Promise?" asked Barbara. Sarah nodded solemnly.

Barbara took a deep breath and began. She told Sarah all about her visions and her need to take complete control of the young woman lying naked and bound on her bed. She told her how she needed to fuck that woman - she used the word explicitly - and take orgasm after orgasm from her. Sarah sat spellbound as Barbara described the depth and richness of her vision.

Sarah gazed at her for a few moments and then shifting slightly to look directly into her eyes, asked the big question "And who do you think this woman might be?" Barbara paused, feeling her heart pounding wildly inside then answered "I'd hoped it might be you"

------

Sarah was sitting on the edge of her neighbours bed, dressed in only her bra and panties, feeling somewhat bemused. She had been surprised by Barbara's confession, but not to the point where she had felt the need to get up and walk out. Barbara hadn't heard her confession yet and while she didn't think it quite as extreme as this, she knew that if she ever wanted it to come to fruition she needed Barbara’s help. Fortunately, whilst she gave in to Barbara, she need not have to find the courage to speak her desire out loud.

She had therefore nodded weakly in response to Barbara's bombshell and found herself being led upstairs where she had been told to undress and to wait.

She had had plenty of time to look around the room. She had never actually been in Barbara's bedroom before, a fact that previously had had no significance. The room was dominated by the large iron-frame bed. There was a vanity table under the window and a couple of bedside tables. Apart from that the room was empty. Sarah gazed idly around the room, trying not to look at herself or think about why she was sitting on her friend’s bed wearing only her underwear.

Barbara walked into the bedroom. She was dressed exactly as Sarah had last seen her, long patterned skirt and plain blouse on top. She gazed at her neighbour lying on her bed dressed only in her white cotton underwear. Barbara smiled and held up a long coil of rope, letting the end dangle onto the bed beside Sarah.

"Now I've only dreamt these knots so you will have to cut me some slack" she said "but I don't plan to cut you any". A small smile curled across her face.

She carefully tied Sarah's hands together and threaded the rope through the bars of the top bedstead. She then tied each of Sarah's ankles separately so that Sarah was positioned in an inverted Y position on the bed.

Barbara felt her breath growing heavy as the sight before her started overlapping the picture seared into her mind. She felt herself growing very aroused just at the sight of this woman, dressed in only her underwear strung out before her.

Sarah smiled at her aware of the effect she was having the woman standing before her. Secretly she was pleased that she had been allowed to keep her underwear on. She had not totally bought into the whole idea and felt that this at least provided a barrier between her giving in to Barbara's fantasy completely

But, Barbara still had a number of plans to execute. The first was completed when with a swift flick of a pair of scissors; Barbara cut through the shoulder straps of Sarah’s bra and then cut the front in half. Sarah gasped and Barbara laughed lightly.

"This is just part of the fun" she grunted. She climbed onto the bed and straddled Sarah's waist facing her toes, leaving Sarah only a restricted view of her back. She gently lifted up the front of Sarah's panties, pushing the lower blade of the scissors, against Sarah's stomach and began to cut slowly down towards Sarah's crotch. Sarah moaned as she felt the cool blade moving across her skin, she felt her barrier literally coming apart and gasped as she felt the scissors rasp across her pubic hair.

Barbara continued to cut slowly through Sarah's panties. She was slightly ashamed at ruining clothes but found that the close proximity of her fantasy was driving her into a near frenzy of passion. Finally as she reached the gusset she cut sideways to let the cotton break and reveal Sarah's full glory.

She leaned over to examine Sarah closely. "I've never seen a woman this close before" she muttered. She stroked her fingers across Sarah's mound, feeling her soft hairs.

Sarah lay quietly uncertain of what was to happen next, knowing only that she was feeling very uncomfortable with the whole day. Barbara was now letting her fingers run lower, letting them linger across Sarah's slit, which was firmly closed and rather dry.

This was in direct contrast to Barbara's whose she could feel was getting warmer, wetter and extremely excited by every minute that passed. She tried to move slowly, savouring every second of her experience.

Gradually, she stood up and began to undress, taking off her skirt and blouse before undoing the clasp on her bra and letting her breasts slide into Sarah's view. Sarah almost subconsciously compared them to her own - slightly smaller, but still standing out, with the nipples highly prominent. Sarah tested the ropes for a second to see if there was anyway of breaking free, but Barbara had made sure that her plan would not be thwarted by faulty knots.

Barbara slid her panties over her hips and let them fall to the floor. Sarah could see that they were damp and that Barbara was almost panting as she stood there. Her body was in superb condition with her stomach still flat and no sign of excess fat across her hips.

She slid over Sarah's body, letting her clitoris spark against Sarah's hip. Her heat was evident with the wetness between her legs leaving a slight trail as she moved upwards.

"Thank you" she mouthed as a small flutter of pleasure coursed through her. Sarah felt lips circle her left nipple and for the first time, felt something within her. She moved slightly in tune with Barbara’s touch and as Barbara sensed it, she licked more confidently and began to play with the nipple with her tongue. Idly she flicked the other nipple with her finger, smiling as she saw Sarah's body starting to react. She continued for a few moments watching the nipples harden and letting her tongue and her fingers rub across them.

Suddenly, she stopped and getting on all fours, she moved further up Sarah’s body until Sarah found herself with a nipple rubbing against her lips.

"Take it in your mouth and see if you can do better" Barbara gasped finding it hard to get the words out. She pushed it towards Sarah's mouth. Hesitantly, Sarah parted her lips and began to suck slowly. It was fully erect and as hard as a button. Sarah started to let her tongue slide around it and discovered that if she scraped her teeth across it, Barbara would shudder. Eventually, Barbara pulled herself upright and grabbing the rail of the bedstead pushed her thighs to either side of Sarah's head, revealing her sex to her friend. Sarah could see that she was in state of high excitement, with her lips swollen and her clit sticking out like a glistening red button. She found herself forced to lick and to suck on it as it was thrust directly into her face. She could feel Barbara orgasm after the merest of thrusts by her tongue and when she rolled her tongue across the clit, the whole bed shook as Barbara bounced in ecstasy. Sarah found she could hardly breathe as Barbara pushed against her face, grinding her clit against Sarah's mouth.

She was crying with pleasure, gasping with every touch from Sarah and could feel herself orgasming so often it began to feel like a state of perpetual bliss. Finally, she pulled away, looking down at Sarah's face, completely stained with her juices and beamed in complete happiness.

"Now I will do something for you" she said and turned around. She bent over and began to lick Sarah. Previously, there had been no hint of passion but now there was some life and as she licked, Sarah felt herself becoming warmer. She was presented with Barbara in her face and found she could still reach her previous target with some extra dexterity from her tongue though she found it hard to concentrate as Barbara mounted a ferocious attack on her. She found an overwhelming orgasm building within her. As it built she found it more and more difficult to reach her own target and suddenly found herself tonguing Barbara’s asshole.

She stopped but was told quickly to continue and so found herself pushing her tongue up her friend’s bottom as she, herself, was licked off. Just as she was about to fall over the edge, Barbara stopped and climbed off the bed. She quickly pulled on her clothes and sat at the edge of the bed to watch her friend come down from the orgasm she had never reached.

"I want you to come back tomorrow" Barbara said. "I promise I won't cut your underwear and I will promise that I won't finish as abruptly. And you still have to tell me what your fantasy is..."

"So will you come back?"

(To be continued...)