B Turns to D Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So far, Angela was right" Barbara thought and she stopped her whipping and laid down the whip. slut sobbed but stood still. Barbara moved behind her and kissed her shoulder. slut stopped sobbing and waited to see what would happen next.

Barbara started rubbing her hands across her panties and whispered to her.

"I bet the only people who have ever slipped your panties off have been about to fuck you. I always think it is one of the most intimate things that can happen to a girl."

She slid her hands around the waistband of the panties and slowly pulled over the woman’s hips letting them slide to the floor.

"Mmmm" she said, letting her hands run across the smooth bare skin. "You have a lovely body. So tender, so available. So mine..."

She went away for a moment, coming back with a pair of ankle cuffs which she quickly fastened and a two foot spreader bar which she attached to one cuff and after kicking sluts legs apart connected to the other. She then loosened the chain, unclipped the bra and locked the wrist cuffs together behind her back.

Barbara helped her to her knees and pushed her head down. She looked at her slut, now helplessly positioned on the floor, her rear in the air with her legs held forcibly apart and with her head firmly against the floor.

Barbara looked at the sordid scene before her and smiled; she was reveling in her power and let her finger run down the line between sluts ass cheeks. There was a gasp as it ran over the little crinkled hole and then a moan as it slipped between her lips, just gently running inside and finally a sob as it pulled out nudging against her clit as it did so.

"You have taken a plug before?" Barbara asked.

"Yes, Mistress"

"Small Medium or Large"

"Medium Mistress"

Barbara selected a butt plug from the selection and applied some lubricant. She then knelt behind slut and positioned it over her ass hole. She slowly applied pressure, watching the plastic toy disappear slowly into the hole. She watched fascinated as sluts hole appeared to grow larger to accommodate the thing. Finally, it reached the widest girth, accompanied by some grunts, and the rest was greedily sucked in.

Barbara then recovered her whip and proceeded to whip slut’s ass until it burned red. For good measure, she added a couple across slut’s pussy to finish.

slut was screaming and crying and begging for mercy by the end, but Barbara was remorseless.

She stopped for a sip from her glass of water. She and Angela had drunk quite a bit whilst waiting for their "guests" and so had not needed any for a while. Now, she was feeling a little bit thirsty, even though at the same time the water from earlier was now making its presence felt within her body.

She still wasn't sure that she would be able to pee, but the surge of excitement from the absolute power she commanded still drove her and she turned slut onto her back.

"Now then slut, I need to piss. I see no need to go to the toilet when you are here. I expect you to open your mouth and swallow all my pee. Is that clear?"

Barbara could see a mixture of revulsion and excitement on sluts face. She nodded though and Barbara squatted over her. She pulled her panties away from her and concentrated on letting her bladder relax. For a few moments, nothing happened and then a brief spurt came out that went over sluts chin. This seemed to free the dam and suddenly a great stream of golden liquid burst from between her legs and soaked sluts face. With a judicious adjustment of her hips, Barbara got most of the stream into slut's mouth and watched as she tried to swallow it all. In actual fact, most went all over her face, neck and chest. After a few moments, the stream stopped and Barbara let her panties slide back into place and stood up. She looked down at the helpless woman below her. She lay their quietly, gasping for breath, still heavily cuffed, her body soaking from Barbara’s urine.

Barbara bent over and released her cuffs. She threw her her own panties and told her to dry herself with them. slut got slowly and painfully to her knees and began to wipe her face with her panties. Barbara smiled at the scene and was wondering what she should do next when Angela knocked and entered, slave following on all fours being dragged by a leash.

Angela smiled and asked Barbara what had been happening. She was concerned to see slut seemingly out of bondage. Barbara smiled and told her that slut was just cleaning up her face. Angela raised an eyebrow quizzically and Barbara winked back. Angela burst into a huge grin and told slave to kneel.

"May I borrow slave for a moment?" Barbara asked.

"Yes. Are you going to pee on him too?"

slave's ears pricked up.

Barbara shook her head and told slut to take her sodden panties over to slave. He was instructed to wrap the panties around his cock and wank off to them. Barbara explained that for every ten seconds that it took for him to come; she would whip him once across his genitals. She also told him to articulate out loud what he was thinking about as he tried to come.

She told him to make sure that all the semen ended up wrapped in the panties with none escaping.

slave began to quickly rub the panties up and down his shaft. He talked incoherently about licking Barbara's pussy whilst being whipped and being taken from behind by Angela and her strap on. After about thirty seconds, his face tightened, his body spasmed and he slumped slightly.

Barbara told him to wipe his cock clean with the panties and told slut to take them and to show her the stains. The front of the panties was thickly covered in his sperm. As a final instruction she told slut to let slave lick some of his come from the panties before putting them on herself.

She smiled at the sight of slave kneeling with his penis now drooping with patches of his own semen clustered around his lips and with slut standing in her sheer panties which were clearly sodden and were stained with small globules of come. slut was told not to remove the panties until that evening and then both were told to get dressed and see themselves out.

As the door closed, Angela beamed at Barbara and gave her a big hug. "You were marvelous" she told her prodigy. "I don't think either has ever gone as far as that before."

Barbara smiled dreamily back. "Yes, I was wasn't I?" She turned her head to lean into Barbara and let their lips meet. Angela parted her lips and they kissed deeply and languidly.

Barbara pulled away from her and murmured,

"Now, where is that strap-on of yours? I need it inside me now"

12