B Turns to D Ch. 06

Story Info
Barbara acquires a new slave.
2.8k words
4.3
47.2k
2
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note - Sorry it has taken so long to get this chapter out. Life sometimes intervenes. Thanks for the feedback and the encouragement. The last two parts are written and will be out soon.

This takes place the day after Chapter 5.

-------------------------

At two o'clock exactly, the doorbell rang. Barbara opened the door slowly and smiled brightly as she saw her "guest" standing looking somewhat nervously around.

"Come in" she said and moved aside to let him into her home. She shut the door behind him and moved passed him to stand before him in the hall.

"Are you alright?" she asked, "You are looking slightly pale."

Jim smiled weakly. "No I'm fine" he answered. "I am just worried that I might have been seen coming over."

Barbara laughed gently. "Who cares? We are neighbours. What is the problem?" She turned on her heels and headed up the stairs.

"I just need to do a few things. It would help things along if you could just take off your clothes for me now. I'd like to see the whole you when I come back down in a minute. Ok?"

As she got to the top of the stairs, she knelt down and peered down the stairs. Jim was still standing there, looking up at her, not saying anything and standing completely motionless.

She turned and came back down the stairs slowly.

"I'm sorry," she said quietly. "I thought that you had popped over this afternoon to fuck me. I have obviously embarrassed you. Perhaps, it would be best if you just left and I'll find some other way of satisfying myself this afternoon."

Jim reddened and finally managed to find some words. "No, I want to stay" he muttered. "I just didn't expect to have to take off my clothes at the front door."

Barbara squeezed his cheek gently. "Well, if you want to stay, it’s my house, my rules. Is that clear?"

Jim nodded.

"Well get down to it!" Barbara said harshly, "Or just leave. We're not playing at shy little virgins."

With that retort, she headed back up the stairs, smiling to herself as she saw Jim struggling to unbutton his shirt whilst at the same time pulling it out of his trousers.

Five minutes later, Barbara appeared at the top of the stairs to see Jim standing naked in the hall below. She smiled down at him, delighting in his obvious reaction to seeing her again.

"Judging by your not so little friend, I guess that you like my outfit" Barbara cooed.

"As I come down the stairs, I want you to get to your knees, with your legs wide apart. Put your hands on your head and don't let them move."

Jim stared at the black leather clad goddess stepping carefully down the stairs, her boots stepping carefully onto each stair step as she moved slowly towards him. His erection pointed skywards, as he watch her breasts ripple under the shiny leather of the basque she was wearing and it twitched slightly, as he stared at the tiny leather triangle disappearing between her legs.

Barbara stopped in front of him and swiftly pulled a leather collar from behind her back and slipped it round his neck, expertly buckling it at the back.

"Now then, Jim." she smiled. "Ready for a fuck?"

"You bet!" he smiled.

"Well, you need to prove to me that you deserve to get access to my body. It’s pretty special and I don't want to get a sluttish reputation for just letting anyone have me, now do I?"

"No I suppose not" Jim replied puzzled, not really bothered what reputation she had. The blood coursing through his body was driving most rational thoughts out and he wanted to think about nothing more than having her on the bed or anywhere else. All he could think of was this and driving his raging tool hard inside her.

Barbara giggled, knowing exactly what he was thinking. She composed herself and resumed.

"Well, the only way we can avoid that is to play my rules and to ensure that you are good enough to get inside my panties.

"Now, here are my rules. You will now do everything that I tell you immediately and without question. Any delay or outright refusal will be dealt with appropriately. You will address me always as 'Mistress'. I will call you what ever I wish."

She produced a pair of handcuffs.

"Now you have two choices. You can put these on, with your hands cuffed behind your back. By doing this, you signify your acceptance to my rules.

"Or you can get up, get dressed and leave my house. Your choice... but it is the last choice you will ever have with me."

She patted him on the head, smiling wickedly.

Jim quickly took the cuffs and after a moment worked out how to cuff, first, his right wrist and then his left, whilst holding them behind his back.

Barbara looked down sternly at her prisoner.

"Slave!" She barked. "Lick my boots. Lick them carefully and be sure not to dribble."

She stood and watched as her new slave, tentatively began to dab his tongue and lips at her left boot. After a few moments of watching this, she began to get bored and told him to stop and to follow her upstairs.

After two hours, Barbara knew that she had another slave ready to be trained. He lay bound and gagged in front of her; his asshole was plugged by a black rubber plug that she had spent an extremely long time easing inside, savouring his gasps and moans as she had pressed it further and further inside.

He had also been taught to treat her with the proper respect and had been able to serve her a cool glass of wine in the manner that she expected. It had taken ten painful lessons to achieve it and Barbara was not certain that he would be able to sit down for a while as she had used each lesson as an opportunity to test out her newest riding crop on his tender buttocks.

She unbound him and after receiving further appropriate thanks from him, let him get dressed and go home, telling him to come back at the same time the following week. She giggled to herself as she wondered how he would keep his bright red ass to himself.


She knew that both Jim and Sarah would not share their secret with each other and she found it incredibly erotic to know that she had both under her complete control.

She spent the next month teaching Jim how to be the slave that she wished whilst having many exquisite sessions with Sarah, each with her secret knowledge adding a little extra spice to each encounter.

Eventually, she decided to move to the next step.

Prior to Jim's regular session she invited Sarah over. Sarah normally went to the gym at this time but was told to rearrange this. Sarah arrived and Barbara quickly took her upstairs and stripped her naked, placed wrist cuffs on her, gagged her and then led her into the closet and hooking her cuffs onto the coat rail.

"Now, stay here and do not make a sound, no matter what happens.” she commanded. "If you disobey me then you will be severely punished.”

"Do you understand?"

Sarah nodded vigorously.

"Good, I will leave the door open slightly so that you can see what is happening."

Twenty minutes later, Sarah was astonished to see her husband, naked and being led around the bedroom on all fours by a leash attached to his collar.

She watched in shock as her husband proceeded to let himself be fucked in his ass by her Mistress, wearing a huge strap-on and begged to be caned. She tried not to moan as her arms grew tired as she hung from the rail. Finally, after watching her husband/fellow slave being strapped to the bed and seeing her beloved Mistress bounce up and down on top of him for nearly thirty minutes, pinching his skin and slapping various parts of his naked body, she was relieved when Barbara gave the command for him to come. She watched enthralled as his face screwed up and his body shook as he came inside her Mistress, who after a moment of high passion, slid off his body. She saw him being untied and told to collect his clothes and go.

A few minutes later the front door slammed and then Barbara was there, opening the closet, smiling triumphantly at her.

She unhooked Sarah and pushed her to her knees.

"It’s starting to drip out of me," she said as she undid the gag, "I want you to clean me out."

Sarah shuddered but immediately went to work with her tongue. She began by scooping up the trickle that had begun to slide down her Mistress's leg. Barbara shook slightly and moved back to sit on the edge of the bed, letting Sarah follow still keeping her tongue working hard. She let her tongue move closer to Barbara's cunt, letting it lick the traces that were beginning to stick to her hairs around her labia and then letting her tongue linger across Barbara's clit, in exactly the way she knew her Mistress preferred; slightly firm but light and always flicking.

Barbara felt a second orgasm coming, pushed by Sarah's physical actions but enhanced by the mental triumph she felt. She was delighting in the fact that she had just fucked this woman's husband's brains out and now was having her mind blown by her trained tongue. A tongue, she reminded herself, that she had trained herself.

She felt herself slipping across the edge, away from reality and into pure bliss and as she did, she squeezed, letting Sarah get a large wad of come straight into her mouth. Sarah tried not to choke and gamely continued working her tongue whilst swallowing the additional load.

After a further few minutes, Barbara told her slave to stop and lay back; letting herself recover and come down from the dizzying heights she had reached. Finally, she put on her dressing gown and told Sarah to make her a coffee. She used the minutes whilst the coffee was being made to compose herself. Sarah brought the hot cup carefully into the bedroom and knelt at Barbara's feet as she sat and sipped at the coffee.

"So..." she mused, "How are you feeling, my dear."

"I don't know" Sarah replied. "I was surprised when I saw you drag a man into your bedroom and shocked when I realised that it was my Jim. But then I realised that you are my Mistress and you can do whatever you want with me. If you choose to fuck with my husband, I am not sure that I can complain."

Barbara smiled, "But are you not cross with me for being unfaithful to you?"

"No, Mistress" Sarah answered immediately, "I am just your slave. You can do whatever you want with me or to me.

"I know that this was a test for me and I know that it proves to me just as much as it proves to you the power that you have over me. I didn't realise how strong your grip was over me, Mistress. I love you deeply and want to be with you and care for you and everything."

Barbara felt tears welling inside her and moved away so that Sarah could not see her face.

"I love you too, slave. And I am grateful for your devotion.

"Now get dressed and go home."

She pulled her slave to her feet and kissed her deeply.

"But do not tell Jim that you know about him and me. I want that to be just between us for the moment. I can't imagine that he will be quite so understanding."

Over the next few days, Barbara twisted the screw on both Jim and Sarah. She took great delight in fucking Jim senseless and then sending him home. She had told Sarah that she was to fuck Jim every night too and enjoyed listening to the stories from a man who had been fucked senseless being forced to come time after time for his wife in order to avoid any suspicion. Sarah too was enjoying her time as she and Jim were having more sex now than they had had in a while.

Finally, one day, Barbara told Jim that he was not to have sex with Sarah for a week as she told him she was jealous of his wife. She told Sarah that she was to fuck him every night. Barbara chuckled as she thought of the conflicting commands she had issued and she knew that one of them would be punished the next day for their failures.

She summoned Jim across the next day and interrogated him on his previous evening. He smiled triumphantly, telling her that he had managed to stay celibate. Barbara quizzed him closely and found that he had managed to drink two bottles of wine that had rendered him virtually insensible and despite Sarah's most intimate attentions had managed to avoid any sexual relations.

Barbara patted him on the cheek and praised his ingenuity, whilst making a mental note to avoid giving him too much alcohol in the future.

She then stripped him naked and after teasing his cock for a few minutes, gagged him, shoved him in the cupboard and with the same warnings as she had given Sarah previously, shut the door.

Half and hour later, Sarah arrived, looking pale and ashamed.

Barbara quizzed her downstairs and after finding out that Jim's tale was true, sent her upstairs to her bedroom where she was told to strip and kneel in front of the bed. Barbara went into the spare bedroom and put on her leather catsuit and taking her crop, marched into the bedroom.

She forced her slave down across the edge of the bed, positioning her so that her ass was sticking up and clearly visible through the crack in the door. Barbara wondered how hard Jim was now as her would be able to clearly see his wife's pussy as she spread her legs at Barbara's command. Sarah squealed with pain as Barbara began to slice the crop through the air, landing heavily and accurately on her soft cheeks, each blow eliciting a further yelp of pain.

After ten, she paused and bending over Sarah so that Jim could see her own leather clad curves, she pushed a finger inside Sarah and gasped in mock astonishment at how wet Sarah was. At Barbara's direction, Sarah slipped back onto the floor and opened her mouth to suck her juices from her Mistress's outstretched hand.

At Barbara's questioning look, Sarah replied (as she had done many times before), "I love your touch Mistress. Whether it is pleasure or pain, it makes me lose my control and I start to need to come."

"Not today" Barbara replied harshly. "You don't deserve to."

"Now, get your clothes, get dressed and go. I don't want to see you until tomorrow. Be grateful, that those blows were on your behind and not anywhere more painful."

Sarah quickly gathered her clothes, got dressed and left. Barbara went downstairs leaving her "audience" where he was and enjoyed a languid cup of coffee. She smiled at the situation she had just engineered. Now she had two slaves, husband and wife. Each knew that the other was a slave of the same Mistress, but neither knew that the other knew. She felt that she was going to have a lot of fun over the next few weeks.

After a while, she released Jim and told him to get dressed and to go home. She told him that he was not to say anything to Sarah, unless he wanted his wife to find out about him. She instructed him to return in a week. He was to not have sex or drink any alcohol during that time.

A week later, Jim returned, looking slightly worried. He immediately confessed that he had had sex twice in the previous two days. His wife had mercilessly seduced him, slowly and very sexily stripping in front of him and them sitting on top of him and plunging herself onto of his erect cock. She had slowly thrust on top of him until he had come.

Jim's worst fears came true. Ten minutes later, he was stripped and bound to the side of Barbara's bed and was viciously whipped on his ass and thighs by Barbara's favourite flogger. His screams of agony and pleas for mercy being muffled by a large rubber gag that had been stuffed into his mouth.

An hour later, having shown the sobbing man out of her front door, Barbara was fucking herself on a large rubber dildo, strapped onto the face of her other slave, who was tied down onto the bed.

"Fuck!" she thought to herself as an orgasm began to rise through her, "I love this life."