B Turns to D Ch. 07

Story Info
An appropriate moment to enslave her husband.
3.2k words
4.15
72.1k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara was a young housewife with a loving husband. She was an attractive woman who used to have to too much time on her hands. She and her husband had a normal, regular sex life.

Barbara was a good wife, she looked after the household and her husband. The house was always clean and tidy, she cooked well and always satisfied her husband's sexual desires. She dressed prettily and had a cupboard full of beautiful clothes.

But she was more that just a good wife, she was a highly sexual woman, to whom, sex twice a week, normally lasting little more than five minutes was not enough. She had another cupboard in the spare room. This was full of beautiful clothes too, leather corsets and catsuits, rubber skirts and other such attire. She also had a locked box that when open revealed a glittering array of whips and crops, gags and other such items. Barbara had a secret that she kept from her husband. She was a powerful and highly sexed dominatrix who owned two devoted slaves.

For a while, she had spent most days, enjoying the attentions she felt she deserved from them. For a while, she had enjoyed them individually, each not being aware that the other knew that they were a slave. This had resulted in some delicious scenes where she had sent each home plugged or redden by a good whipping, delighting in the efforts each had made to avoid the other finding out.

Now, both knew about each other and Barbara wanted more. She was fed up with pretending to be a housewife when her husband Steve came home. She wanted to live her new life to the full everyday.

Steve had never shown any interest in BDSM. He never really showed any interest in any sexual adventurism and until now Barbara had not been inclined to include him in her new life. However, she decided that now, he needed to be involved or he needed to be out.

She spent a few days making some plans and then when he came in one evening, she sat him down at the kitchen table and began to talk.

"Steve," she started, "We need to talk. Over the last few months, I have become somewhat concerned over our sex life. I cannot continue in a marriage that means that once or twice a week as we go to sleep, you pull up my nightie and slip inside me until you come. I need more than that. I am a sexy woman, who needs far more attention than that. You need to change and if you are not prepared to then I want a divorce."

Steve looked stunned. "But I never realised there was a problem," he said, "I thought you were happy".

"Oh Steve, I used to be happy, but I know that there is more to sex than just a quick fumble. I want to be cherished, I want you to seduce me, caress me and arouse me slowly and then make love to me for hours and hours."

"But... I thought I did all that?" he replied, looking shocked.

"I know you think that and I know that it is not enough for me." Barbara replied, “So I have decided that if we are going to continue together, then I am going to have to teach you how to do the things that I desire.

"So if you still love me and want to stay with me then you must let me take control of our love life.

She looked at him intently. "Well, what do you think?"

Steve looked very shocked. "Well, I don't know. It all appears very sudden, but if it means staying with you, of course I will do anything you wish"

Barbara smiled warmly and kissed his cheek. "Good come upstairs with me then."

She led him up the stairs and paused at the door to their bedroom. She pulled a scarf which was lying across the door handle and blindfolded him. She led him into the room and then stripped him naked. She smiled at the small flaccid cock, hanging between his legs. She reached down and fondled his balls for a moment, enjoying the gasp that he couldn't help but emit.

She then pulled out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed his wrists together.

"What’s going on?" he yelped.

"You are doing what I wish" she replied harshly. "Now, just shut up and do as I say".

She removed his blindfold and he gasped as he saw the newly built cage sitting in the corner of the room. It was built into the corner of the room and went from floor to ceiling. From the walls, the wall of the cage came out about 30cm and then was met by a further caged wall which crossed at an angle to the room to meet the other cage wall. This central wall faced directly into the middle of the bedroom and had a door hinged in the middle of it.

Barbara grinned at her husband. I have had the workmen in today. It is my ultimate fantasy to have you caged inside this and that fantasy is about to be realised now. She pulled her husband to his feet and dragged him over. Opening the door she pushed him in and attached his cuffed hands to a hook hanging from the ceiling.

She shut the door and listened with great satisfaction to the click of the latch.

She turned back to her husband, naked, hands pulled high in the air. "One final thing" she said, "I had a small hole made in the door. She pushed her hand through and wiggled her fingers so that he could see it. "This is for you to stick your cock and balls through so I can play with them should I choose". With that she grabbed his balls and pulled on them forcing him to shuffle towards the cage door. Gradually, she pulled his balls and his cock through the hole and then pulling a plastic strap that was threaded around the hole, looped it around the base of his cock. She produced a small padlock and used this to lock the loop in place, holding his balls (plus cock) immobile.

Barbara laughed gently and then spoke softly. "I bet you are in a bit of a state now. You were looking forward to a nice evening meal, a little bit of TV and then bed. The last thing you were expecting was your wife to stick you in a metal cage and then trap your balls in a little vice"

"Well you had better get used to this, because this is your place in our life now. You said you would do anything I wished and this is what I want. Now, in three days, you will get to choose again. You can have a divorce or you can remain with me. Don't decide yet, as there is a long time to go before we are finished."

With that, she fell to her knees and began to lick his balls. Steve moaned as he felt his wife's skilled lips and tongue go to work on his tender balls. He tried to jerk away but they were firmly stuck and he dared not move for fear of doing some injury to them.

Barbara let him sweat for a few more moments and then with a little nip of her teeth, she gave one last lick and stepped away.

"I will be back in thirty minutes", she said. "Then, I will whip you."

Steve's evening was one of ongoing pain and torment. His muscles ached from having to stand immobile for so long. Although Barbara had said 30 minutes, she waited an hour before returning. An hour that passed agonizing slowly. To make matters worse, Steve could see the alarm clock beside the bed and he had spent the first 15 minutes, mentally trying to make it go faster. He had spent the second fifteen minutes watching it edge nearer and nearer to the 30 minute mark. His relief when it reached the 30 minutes was intense, but this made the misery even worse when there was no sign of Barbara returning. Now every second was painful. He had relaxed thinking his ordeal was over and this made every passing moment much more miserable. He lost all sense of time, feeling his muscles tighten and the strap around his balls tighten and rub against him.

When Barbara returned, after well over an hour, she found her husband, virtually sobbing with exhaustion and snivelling quietly to himself. Not even the fact that Barbara had changed into her favourite leather corset and boots, cheered him up. Barbara unlocked his balls and unhooking the cuffs dragged him out of the cage. He fell helplessly to the floor.

"On your knees, ass in the air" Barbara shouted at him, determined not to lose the momentum.

He struggled into position, Barbara dragging and pushing him until he was about right. She then produced a cane from under the bed and proceeded to slowly and methodically, whip his ass and his legs. He screamed piteously as the first lash struck him skin and collapsed on the ground. Barbara dragged him back to his whipping position and told him that that stroke would not count as he had moved.

Steve was virtually in tears and shaking as Barbara ruthlessly punished her husband. She tried to remain emotionless about the whole thing but found it difficult not to feel total elation at the position she found her self in.

After ten strokes, she laid the whip down and sat on the edge of the bed, and pulling her tearful husband close, gave his a long embrace. "You've done well" she said, "I know it feels like I have been brutal and you are unable to cope but I can see some inner strength there and some potential."

"Now, let's continue"

She pushed him onto the bed, face down and walked out of the room for a moment or two. When she returned, her hips were swaying and a large rubber dildo was swinging between her legs. Steve could see this and moaned.

Barbara saw the look in his face and grinned. She came close to his face, holding his chin in her hand.

"Darling" she whispered," I need to fuck you up the ass with my little friend. I like it and I know you are going to love it. All my slaves love a good ass fucking."

"All of them" she murmured as she pushed a pillow under his stomach and pushed her cock against his anus.

The scream was horrendous as she brutally pushed herself inside. There was no lubricant on the dildo so progress was slow and clearly very painful, but Barbara loved every delicious scream. She realised that she was in danger of becoming a very cruel woman. But she thought, he is my husband so deserves whatever I choose to give him.

After a slow painful progress, she finally felt his muscles relax and she began to fuck him to her usual rhythm. She moaned with pleasure as she felt him spamming beneath her. He was beginning to give into her and she was convinced with a little bit more guidance that divorce would not be his choice in a few days.

Finally, she came violently, her clitoris giving into the relentless pressure of the dildo bouncing against it. She thrust deeply inside and stopped, letting her husband/slave feel the full depth of her dildo. She unstrapped it and pulled herself away, leaving the dildo deep inside him.

Feeling very breathless, she turned him over and began to suck his cock. It quickly went hard and she ran her tongue around his glands. This was the first time she had ever done this and she enjoyed the sensation and the look of astonishment on his face. Under her extremely expert tongue and hands, it was only a matter of moments, before he came, spurting thick semen into her mouth. She smiled up at him and swallowed, licking every drop. He looked back at her, giving a weary smile.

Barbara looked back at him and, without saying anything, unlocked the handcuffs from his hands. Steve smiled gratefully, thinking that his ordeal was over. Barbara just looked at him and shook his head. Grabbing him painfully by his hair, she dragged him off the bed and pushed him back into the cage.

"Now, you will stay there for the rest of the night. I don't want to hear another word out of you tonight. If you make any noise, I will gag you and I will probably whip you again. Just you sit there and think about the rewards that you can have for being a good boy."

With that, she locked the cage door and walked out of the room, heading for a lovely hot bath.

She left him locked in the cage all night. But she was considerate and made sure that the room was warm all through the night. As she lay in her bed, alone, she could hear her husband moving around within the cage trying to find a comfortable spot to sleep on. She was actually quite impressed. After the initial tears, there had been no trouble. He had not shouted at her or protested when it was clear that he was staying there all night. He had just looked a little sad and had curled up, sitting/crouched on the floor within the limited space that the cage afforded.

She fell asleep thinking of what she had planned for the next day.

When Barbara awoke the next day, she could hear her slave moving around. She lifted her head sleepily to see him holding the bars staring at her. She lay, savouring the moment. This was the first time ever that she had woken up with a slave in her presence waiting to serve her, even if he didn't know that yet.

Barbara felt a little tremor of excitement course her body and she gave herself a little rub just to start the day nicely. She got out of bed and flicked open the cage door.

"Get out of there and go and get me some breakfast. I want hot fresh buttery toast and a nice cup of tea. Bring it up in five minutes. Go!"

She lashed out at him with her foot as he scurried to the door.

Later that morning, Sarah knocked at the door. She had been told by Barbara what was happening and had been told to come over as a neighbour not a slave.

Steve by this point was hunched on his hands and knees in the hall, carefully cleaning the skirting boards. He was completely naked, but was wearing a new set of red stripes across his back. He gaped as he saw Sarah walk in and tried to hide. Of course, Barbara was having none of this and she kicked him until he got back to doing his little job.

"I've decided to take charge of this house" Barbara told Sarah in a deadpan voice "and this little fuck is now going to do whatever I say. Aren't you?"

She directed this query at her naked slave who nodded and said in a very low voice "Yes Mistress".

Sarah laughed and asked if he was completely broken in.

"Surprisingly well so far" Barbara said nodding at the welts on his back. "I've had to teach him a few things and I expect these lessons will need some reinforcement, but so far so good.

"He still needs a lot of practice on the basic arts of pleasing a woman. Would you like to try him out."

Sarah nodded.

"Ok go into the lounge and strip off. Usual position. I will bring him in in a minute. "

Barbara watched Sarah go into the lounge. Once the door was shut, she grabbed Steve by the arm and pulled him to his feet.

"Listen carefully, slave" she said "you are going to make my friend come at least twice. If you don't manage this in the next twenty minutes then you will be back in the cage for the rest of the day."

Steve told a deep breath of air and nodded.

"Now, you are not going to get the pleasure of seeing her. Put on this hood."

Steve drooped slightly but held his head up to let the blindfold be put on. He was getting used to the various pieces of strange clothing his wife seemed to own and was becoming slowly aware that his wife clearly did a lot of things that he had no knowledge or experience of.

He let himself be lead into the lounge and was pushed down onto the floor. After a moment, he felt a pair of warm thighs straddling his body. Then he felt something hot and wet being pushed against his face. He began to lick furiously, directly all his attention at the wet folds of flesh which he felt were dangling in front of his mouth. He felt the body on top of him start to move slightly, pushing back against his face and he thrust his tongue out and felt it press between the flesh. He let his tongue explore for a moment and was rewarded with a small shudder. Using this advantage he began licking this spot, flicking his tongue over and over it, hearing a moan of pleasure from above. The thighs tightened across his body and he felt them move up and down.

This continued for many moments as his tongue licked and he sucked all that he could feel in front of his face. He felt the body tremble slightly and heard a loud moan of pleasure. 'One!' he thought and increased his efforts. He thrust his tongue in harder and dared to nibble the flesh before him between his teeth. After an age, he stabbed with just the right pace and direction and was rewarded with a loud shriek of pleasure and being almost smothered as the body pushed down desperately against his face. Finally, the thighs rose and he was left lying on the floor, gasping for air.

A moment later, the blindfold was removed and he found himself looking up into the face of his wife, he checked himself, his Mistress and a very flushed neighbour.

Barbara smiled down at him. "You did well there, my dear. A pity that you never did more of that with me. You clearly have a hidden talent that I am going to have to exploit."

"Now off back to your cleaning."

He went back into the hall, strangely pleased with himself at the praise he had received.

Barbara whispered to Sarah "He's hooked. He's mine."

It came as no surprise to either of them, when the following night, Steve knelt before his beautiful wife and begged to become her live-in slave for ever. Barbara whipped him for daring to suggest such a thing and then accepted submission. To her delight and his misery, she then spent the rest of the evening with him chained inside his cage blindfolded as she fucked her two other slaves until the early hours of the morning.