B Turns to D Ch. 08

Story Info
A viscious story of revenge.
3.2k words
4.24
54.1k
1
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara smiled politely as she passed Rose a cup of tea. The cup was sitting daintily on its saucer, both made of delicate china. She looked across at Sarah to make sure that she was listening politely as Rose explained to them why she had moved into the area. Sarah offered around the biscuits, adding to the perfect coffee morning scene.

Rose explained that after the death of her husband three years previously, she had felt the need to break away from the area that she had lived in and make a fresh start. Her two sons did not live with her but came up to visit on quite a frequent interval. Barbara glanced over at Sarah as Rose talked. Sarah nodded imperceptibly back to her glance.

Barbara smiled to herself and lay back in her seat, listening to Rose speaking about her sons, whilst reliving her own more intimate memories of each of them. Over the last few weeks, she had enjoyed attention from each. She didn't think that either would submit to her but she had enjoyed some very interesting lovemaking with both of them, individually and as a pair.

She phased back into the conversation, pushing her thoughts to the back of her mind, letting the delicious memories of their beautiful bodies and large cocks slide back into the recesses of her mind.

Rose had moved onto discussing their mutual neighbours. They discussed the various merits of each family before finally coming back to their own situation.

"I am so glad that I accepted your invite today" Rose murmured. "I was very surprised to receive it, I must confess. I thought that we had hit it off badly at our first meeting and I must admit that I didn't think things had got much better since."

Barbara laughed "Well you did form an unpleasant opinion of me"

Rose blushed slightly. "Well, you did come over in shall we say, a very overpowering manner. The manner in which you were dressed at my party was rather extreme and I did think that you were the type of women who shall we say, likes to have a lot of close male friends."

Sarah sniggered and Rose turned to her. "Well, when a woman dressed in the fashion that Barbara did that night, it does imply a certain style to her life"

Sarah smiled and turning to look at Rose directly said "Well, I can assure you that I've never seen Barbara chase men around."

Rose smiled. "Well I must take your advice on that. Though I have got to say, my opinion has changed since then, particularly today."

Rose was wearing a blue flower-patterned dress. The skirt reached well below her knees with a closed neck. It fitted her age more snugly that it fitted her body. Barbara reckoned on size 16 rather that the slimmer and smaller sizes that both she and Sarah wore.

The other two women wear wearing similar two piece outfits, both in knee length skirts but with Barbara wearing a plain white t-shirt and Sarah, a plain yellow blouse.

Barbara smiled, slightly coolly "So what have I done to impress you then."

"Well, you have a lovely home, so well looked after. You dress nicely and are extremely polite."

Barbara glared at her. "So you wouldn't call me a slut anymore or a whore? Like I think you were telling a few people last week."

Rose stumbled her words "What!..No.. Of course not. Where did you hear..."

Barbara cut her off with a dismissive wave. "It doesn't matter, my dear. I'm sure that we will both discover the real side of each others character as we get to know each other better. Now drink your tea and let’s relax."

Rose looking much discomforted, leaned back into her seat and took a long sip of her tea.

Sarah leaned over and asked if she would like a refill. Rose nodded and Sarah took her cup and went through to the kitchen to refill it.

There was a moment of silence as Barbara looked at Rose and Rose could not look back. Within a few seconds, Sarah had returned with the cup and gave it back to Rose. Rose quickly took another sip and put the cup on the table beside here.

"I'm sorry" she said. "I think I'm feeling a little dizzy. I'm feeling very light headed"

With that comment, she tried to stand up and fell back heavily into her chair unconscious.

Barbara grinned at Sarah. "I thought the bitch was never going to succumb"

"I had added the sleeping pills to three cups of tea, Mistress" replied Sarah. "I was starting to think that she was immune to them"

"Well, she's done for now" said Barbara. "Help me get her upstairs"

With great difficulty, the pair pulled the sleeping Rose up from the chair, and carried her across the hall and up the stairs. They took her into the spare bedroom and laid her on the bed.

"Right, time for you to go now, my dear. I can deal with this myself from here. Get yourself ready for this evening. I plan to fuck your brains out in a manner we have not tried before."

She kissed Sarah deeply and watched her leave the house.

-------

Rose moaned and stirred in her sleep. A moment or two later her eyes slowly opened as if the light was too strong. She blinked and shook her head slightly to clear her mind.

"I'm glad you are awake. I was starting to worry that you were not going to come round in time and that I would have to wake you."

Rose tried to turn round but for some reason could not move her hands. She tried to turn her head in the direction of the voice but found things all still very woozy.

She tried to focus her eyes and became aware of someone standing in front of her. She was wearing a pair of black patent leather shoes and a black one piece swimming costume. As Rose's vision cleared she saw that the costume was very shiny and had some buckles around its waist. It was also clearly not made of Lycra, leather too she guessed.

With a gasp, she suddenly realised the figure before her was Barbara, who was leaning forward. She had a cane in her hand.

"What are you doing?" she gasped.

Barbara moved her face close to hers. "You fucking bitch" she spat the words in her face.

"You thought that you could say all the things you said about me to my friends and then you thought that a nice cosy little tea party with me would mend things.

"Well I am not like that. I don't forgive so easily. Perhaps in the past, I would have just brushed it off, faced the humiliation of having to sort things out with my friends and then got on with things. But no longer!!

"I'm none of the things you said, Whore or Slut. I don't even chase men. They come to me.

She laughed, "They come for me too. I am a Dominatrix. I am your Dominatrix now. You belong to me, you pathetic village gossip! But, I promise you, this is something that you will never dare to gossip to anyone."

She paused for breath and continued. "You may not realise it now, but you belong completely to me. Your body is at my every whim. You are my slut, my whore."

Rose struggled to get up. She realised that her hands were pinned together somehow behind her back. She also seemed to have something round her neck. She tried to sit up, to see her hands and to look down towards her neck.

Barbara pushed her back onto the bed. "Don't you dare move again or I will use this on you." She swished the cane through the air and let it strike the side of the bed, hard and.

Rose jumped with fright as the cane thudded dully into the sheets next to her.

With a heart stopping moment, she suddenly realised that she was naked too.

Barbara laughed gleefully. "Are you just realising your predicament? I know that the sleeping drug takes a few moments to wear off completely but I guess with all the adreniline that must be pumping through your body that you will be back to normal shortly. Let me explain."

"You are lying naked in my spare bedroom. Your hands are secured behind your back with a pair of my best handcuffs. Around your neck is a leather slave collar. It says 'Property of Mistress Barbara" on it. I've destroyed the clothes you came in. Particularly that ugly dress you were wearing. My dear, even a woman of your age can do better.

"Whilst you were asleep, I've had a good look at your body. It is actually in better condition than I thought. You were a little hairy though, so I have shaved you."

She smiled at the look of horror growing on Rose's face. "My slaves don't have pubic hair. I like them neat and tidy down there."

Rose started to struggle again and she suddenly felt a searing pain across her thigh. She cried out.

"Stop struggling!" Barbara said in a very quiet voice.

She leaned close and spat on her face. "You are my slave. You are my slut, my pain slut, my toilet slut and any unpleasant-task slut that I choose you to be."

"You will learn that you should not have crossed me."

Rose shook her head defiantly. "You can't do this to me. You have kidnapped me, you have assaulted me and I will ensure that you are arrested."

Barbara laughed. "I don't think so. I think that within a week I will have you on your knees in front of me, mouth open as I squat and piss in your mouth."

Rose looked appalled at her. Barbara just smiled back, revelling in the look of horror on her victims face.

"Right, we have just a few minutes. Let me explain what is going to happen now. I have mentioned to a couple of my friends that I have a slave who is prepared to do absolutely anything. She will go to any lengths of depravity for their pleasure. Now, that slave is you! I know you don't think you are suited to the role, but I know you will do your best without complaining."

She smiled down at the woman before her, Barbara's saliva oozing down her cheek.

"Now, I know that you will do your utmost to please my friends. You will do everything that they want. You will do it without complaint or protest, either verbal or body language."

Rose shook her head. Barbara giggled with anticipation. "Oh I think you will. Now you will need to wear this."

She walked over to the sideboard and brought back something black. "This is a hood to go over your head. This will protect your identity. That's not for your benefit, by the way, but for mine. Don't worry it has holes for you to see and breathe."

She pulled it over Rose's head and secured it at the back. She checked to see that it fitted well.

"Now, this is a gag. This will stop you saying anything to my friends.

She showed her captive the gag. It was shaped like a large O, with a hole in the middle.

"Look, this will still let you breathe, but more importantly it will keep your mouth wide open. "

She paused "Just in case, it is needed I guess."

Rose tried to struggle but another sting of the cane persuaded her to stop. She was not too concerned though as she expected that the arrival of Barbara's "friends" would give her a chance to get free.

Barbara looked at Rose, hooded and gagged with her mouth pressed obscenely open around the rim of the gag.

"Now, two final things. I won't be in the room, but I will be watching on my secret camera which I have had fitted. It will be recording everything. You and I know that it is there, my friends don't. Secondly, if you fail to perform to their satisfaction. I will come back into the room and remove your hood. Trust me, you don't want me to do that - so perform well. Remember, if you do well, then only you and I will know about this."

With a parting pat of Rose's ass, Barbara left the room. Rose was left lying on the bed, shivering slightly from the cold and also from the fear of what was going to happen next.

Eventually, the bedroom door opened and Rose heard two people coming in. They were talking excitedly as they came in. With a horror, Rose realised that the two friends were her sons. She moaned with terror and panic.

Tom slapped her ass. "Stop struggling, bitch", he shouted at her.

Her other son, Adam, looked at her. "Your Mistress tells us that you are a fucking pain slut and that you will pleasure us in any way that we choose. Is this correct?"

Rose lay there stunned. Incoherent thoughts were buzzing through her mind. If she shook her head, she would be exposed by Barbara and would never be able to talk to them again. If she nodded, then they were both going to do "things" to her."

Adam slapped her face. "Well, fuckwit!" he shouted "Are you?"

Rose nodded. She couldn't bear to have the hood taken off now.

Tom laughed excitedly and began to unbuckle his belt and pulled it off.

"Kneel with your face down, you fat bitch", he cried and began to beat her ass with the belt. Rose screamed in agony through the gag, sucking in air desperately as she felt the repeated slicing of the belt cut through her skin.

The pain was terrible. Tom showed no mercy or consideration for the woman prostrate in front of him. He ignored the screams and laughed as she struggled trying (but failing) to get out of the way of the brutal blows.

Adam watched with a faint smile on his face, quickly stripping off his clothes and he approached Rose from behind, he his holding his erect cock in his hand.

"Move aside, Tom", he muttered. "She is mine now". He spat on his hand and rubbed the spit across her asshole. He climbed onto the bed and after a brief moment to orient himself, jammed his cock up Rose's ass. Rose reacted as if a red hot poker had been shoved up her, and nearly jerked her body off the bed. Adam was ready for this and held her hips tightly. He cuffed her across the face, telling her to be still as he began to fuck her swiftly and roughly.

Rose was screaming and crying. Her ass felt as if the poker had turned into a large steel knife and was cutting into her. Large tears were coursing down her face and soaking the bed. After a few moments, but what appeared to an eternity to her, Adam grunted and she felt him come deep inside her. He pulled out and left her lying motionless on the bed.

He pulled on his clothes and shaking his head, gestured to Tom. They both quickly left the room.

Barbara quickly came into the room and release Rose from her bonds. She held her in her arms and stroked her hair gently. Rose looked up and her and began to sob again.

Barbara smiled and kissed her gently. "You belong to me now, my dear Rose".

She said nothing else and just continued to stroke her. Rose continued to sob quietly in Barbara's arms.

After an hour spent in silence with Barbara just holding and stroking Rose, she finally laid her on the bed and prepared a hot bath for her. For the next two hours she bathed and pampered Rose. Finally, as they sat in the bedroom, Rose wearing some spare clothes that Barbara had gone and collected for her, they talked.

It became clear to Rose, that although Barbara was now regretting the barbarity that she had subjected Rose to, she was determined that Rose would be hers and that she was prepared to use the knowledge that only they had to blackmail Rose.

"I want you as my slave. You have seen both extremes today. I can be harsh but I can also be extremely loving and I have blown away all your taboos today. Having been fucked up the ass by your son, means that nothing else can possibly come close.

"Go home now, get a good nights sleep. Cry if you wish again, but tomorrow at nine be back here, ready to serve"

Rose stood up, "Yes Mistress" floated across the room as she walked to the door.

Barbara lay back with a satisfied smile on her face. She had had her revenge on the unpleasant woman and had increased her stable at the same time. She flicked the cane round idly as she let her mind drift thinking about what she might be able to do with two females and two males.

She was brought back to reality from her pleasant day dreaming by a knock on the door. Sarah entered. She had a very solemn look on her face and Barbara could tell instantly that something was wrong.

"What’s the matter?" she asked. "Have you managed to get the tape copied?"

Sarah nodded. She looked like she had tears forming.

"I can't believe what you have just done" she said. "It was utterly horrible and was something that I never expected from someone like you."

Barbara looked back at her astonished.

"I loved you" Sarah began to cry. "You looked after me, I enjoyed the control that you laid on me and the things that you made me do"

"You were cruel but always loving and I knew that you would never hurt me."

"But you have gone too far. The woman that I've watched on the video is not the mistress that I served a few months ago. I think that you have changed and I don't think that I like the changes."

Barbara stood up and hugged the woman. "Sarah, I'm sorry. I love you too and you know that I would never do anything that you didn't like"

Sarah hugged her but then stepped back. "I'm just not sure any more though, if I can believe you. Don't you realise that what you just did is wrong. I think that when it was just you and me, that things were nice. I enjoyed serving you and being completely in thrall to you.

"But as you have collected some more slaves, particularly Steve, your self control has begun to erode. You are starting to forget where a reasonable line is and I am starting to fear that one day you might, out of spite, do something like that to me.

"I want a caring loving mistress, not a cruel vindictive bitch.

"I'm going now. Your tape is next door. Don't come over. Give me some space and time to decide what I want to do. And please leave Jim alone at the same time"

She kissed her gently on the cheek. "I'll speak to you soon." and she turned and walked out, closing the door gently as she left, leaving Barbara, standing dumbly in the middle of the room with a tear rolling slowly down her cheek as she thought about what she had just lost.

The End