B.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've come in here so many times," she said, "when I've been visiting. I can't help myself. I think about you guys in your bed or in the shower or how you must fuck her on the couch." She flashed her eyes up at me. "S. told me about that. About how you like for her to put on a short skirt with no panties and then straddle you on the couch." I was jerking off now, my cock pointed at B.'s tits. "Or you like to get her curled up in a ball so her pussy is extra tight--" I couldn't believe S. had shared these things. "--and then you wrap her arms around her and tell her how tiny she is--" E's fingers were moving furiously in her cunt now. I had one of her breasts in my hand while she played with her other nipple. "--how she's your sweet little girl and you love to fuck her cute little girl pussy." I was so close to cumming. "That turns me on so much," she said. I took a step toward her, ready to cum on her chest. She slipped her fingers out of her pussy and, with both hands lifted her tits toward me. "But I can be a little girl, too," she said. She made a pouting face, squeezing her breasts together, and I stepped over her lap, straddling her. She pressed her breasts together around my cock and I began rubbing against her chest hard. I replaced her hands with mine, squeezing them around me. She was fingering herself again and, with her other hand, reached up and pinched my nipple. "S.'s not the only one with a smooth little pussy," she said. I could tell by her voice that she was about to cum. I could see her right hand reaching down, lower and lower. "S.'s not the only one--" She let out a gasp as one of her fingertips found her asshole. "--with a cute little ass." And then she was cumming. She shrieked loudly and her whole body shuddered and the feeling of her shaking around me set me over the edge. I could feel my balls churning, tightening, and feel the force of my ejaculation along my whole length as I spurted ribbons of cum across her chest.

"Jesus, B." I felt behind me for the edge of the tub and nearly collapsed down on it. My legs were rubber. "Holy shit."

Her eyes were closed and she was in her own world. One hand hung loose between her legs while she idly touched her breast with the other. "I think about you all the time," she murmured, but didn't seem to be talking to me anymore. "You and S."

12