Babbette's Boobies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,974 Followers

While she was occupied playing with his cum he jumped off of her abdomen and climbed between her legs. His tongue was on her clit before she even realized that he had taken his cock away from her boobs. He absolutely loved eating pussy and besides he thought this would allow his dick a couple of minutes to recover before being used again.

Bobby ran his fingers through his sister's blonde thatch of pubic hair while using his tongue to scoop out the large quantity of honey from her hot gash. As soon as his tongue hit her clit Babbette arched her back and began rubbing her cunt in Bobby's face. It had been a long time since anyone had made her feel this good. Her loins were on fire as she implored her brother, "Oh shit, get your cock in my cunt right now!"

Suddenly, Bobby's hard on smashed deep into the depths of her twat. Her hips jumped up to swallow every inch of her brother's hot cock meat. Her nails clawed Bobby's back as his cock worked in and out of her; slamming her cunt with terrific force. Babbette's cunt was so fucking tight that Bobby thought he was going to pass out at first. Their breathing grew louder and more and more strained. They were both holding on for dear life. Then with one big grunt Bobby deposited a large load of seed in his sister's hot pussy.

Reluctantly Babbette got to her feet after Bobby rolled off of her knowing that they couldn't risk being caught by their mom. Hurriedly she put on the swimsuit and scampered to her room to recover from Bambi's and Bobby's workouts. It was about the same time that Bambi emerged from her mother's room a bit worn out but feeling sexier than she had ever before.

Bonnie was sitting on the edge of her bed tweaking her rock hard nipples happy with the fun she just had with Bambi but lusting after Bobby and Babbette. She decided right then and there that she would have them both by the end of the day even if she virtually had to rape them. She threw on her robe, not even bothering to clean up, and put her favorite toy in the pocket and headed toward Babbette's room.

She figured it would be harder to convince Babbette to make love with her than Bobby so she would get the more difficult task out of the way first. After all, every time she smiled at Bobby she saw the tent form in his pants. She walked into Babbette's room and saw the girl standing in front of the mirror brushing her hair with one hand and stroking her breasts with the other. She just stood there watching for nearly a minute.

Bonnie had always been just a little jealous of Babbette's figure as they both had the same size waist but Babbette's ass was just a little bigger and her boobs were enormous when compared to hers; about ten inches bigger. But, right now, Bonnie had to satisfy the tingle that had returned to her crotch. Quietly, she snuck up behind her daughter and wrapped her arms around the girl's belly pushing her crotch hard against that beautiful butt and whispered into her little girl's ear, "Yes dear, you have fucking sexy boobs."

A smile came to Babbette's face as she felt her mom's tongue stab her in the ear. There was no point resisting her mom's advances as she wanted another taste of sex with a woman probably more than her mom did. She fell against her mom feeling her boobs poke her in the back. As she fell into her mother's embrace her mom cupped her boobs in the palms of her hands while Babbette pulled the straps of her swimsuit off her shoulders once again. The girl laughed to herself that she hadn't gone outside yet but the swimsuit was getting used the most it ever had been.

"Oh mommy, what a nice surprise, this is gonna be fun!" Bonnie kissed down her little girl's neck as she kneaded her boobs still amazed at the size of them. Babbette wiggled her ass against her mother as she pushed the swimsuit all the way off of her. While her child was enjoying having her neck suckled on and her nipples pinched Bonnie snuck her free hand into the pocket of her robe and pulled out her eight inch strap on dildo.

"More fun than you ever imagined my sweet little girl," Bonnie cooed in Babbette's ear. Covertly she slid the fake prick around her daughter's body. Then using her fist she pushed apart the girl's legs just enough. Holding the dildo at it's head she felt for Babbette's cunt lips and spread them gently apart as she guided the toy between the already moist slit. Finding the clit she gently massaged the head against it several times.

Babbette had her eyes closed and was clueless as to what her mom was rubbing on her clit she just knew that it felt so damn good. Then biting hard into the nape of her daughter's neck as she squeezed hard on the girl's tit she brought the toy back and as if it were a weapon stabbed it hard into her daughter's pussy practically lifting her off of the carpet. Alarmed Babbette yelped, "What the fuck is that."

"Relax, my sweet baby, and let my toy make you cum," Bonnie purred in her daughter's ear. Looking down at her crotch Babbette saw her mother pulling the black cock out of her cunt and began to calm down. Spreading her legs further apart she let her mom slide the fat dildo in and out of her pussy. She found herself getting more excited with each plunge of the invader and thought she might fall over. But Bonnie had a solid hold of her.

It wasn't long before Babbette turned around and the two blonde's kissed passionately as Babbette had her first very strong orgasm. Feeling the shudder of the orgasm run through her daughter's body the older woman asked, "Wouldn't you be more comfortable doing this in your bed?"

Saying nothing Babbette broke the embrace and walked over to the bed waddling with the strap on still jammed in her twat. Bonnie just stood there gawking at her offspring's big ass. Finally, she dropped the robe to the floor and joined her daughter who was on her hands and knees on the bed. Bonnie climbed up behind the girl and found the straps of her favorite toy dangling between her thighs.

Without even pulling the dildo all of the way out Bonnie quickly fastened it around her hips. She had only used it on one other woman otherwise it had been her husband and other male lover's asses. It was her top fantasy that if she and Bill started fucking their children they wouldn't have any more affairs outside of the home. With the straps secure she started plunging in and out of Babbette's pussy but the girl surprised her crying out, "Stick it in my shit hole, mommy fuck my ass. Please mommy ram that damn thing in me hard."

Bonnie had been butt fucked herself before but had always wondered what it would be like to ass fuck one of her daughters. So, instantly, she pulled the rod out of Babbette's hot cunt and aimed for the tiny puckering hole forgetting all about lubricant. Babbette cried out as the head popped in and her mother offered to stop.

Babbette reacted by pushing back to swallow more of the fake cock. The women couldn't believe the sensation running through their bodies as Bonnie pumped away while squeezing and teasing her daughter's tits. Their moans of ecstasy grew deeper and deeper. It didn't take long before the girl's cum was running down their legs.

As soon as Bonnie pulled out her daughter grabbed the dildo from her mother and put it on herself. Before long she had her mother's pussy and ass thoroughly fucked. After which they snuggled together licking up one another's juices. Bonnie was proud of herself as she had seduced both of her daughters in one day and only had her son to go.

But Bobby would have to wait, or so she thought, as Bill was due home any minute. Bonnie told Babbette to get dressed and she ran to her bedroom to do the same. As she came out of the bedroom she ran into Bambi in the hall. It turned out she was leaving for a blind date and wouldn't be back for several hours.

She kissed her mom goodbye but this kiss was a deep passionate sexual kiss unlike any goodbye kiss she had ever given her mother before. Squeezing her mom's ass and rubbing her thigh against her Crotch Bambi whispered, "Mom, That was so fun earlier, I want to do it again real fucking soon."

Bonnie went to the kitchen and started to fix dinner. Bill walked in and seeing her at the counter chopping vegetables in her tight shorts he got erect instantly. He reached his hand between her legs and felt her up as she turned and kissed him then saying, "You'll have to wait until bedtime for that there are too many kids home but I promise you that you can do anything you want then you sexy man."

Dinner passed quietly as everyone had thoughts of making love with someone else at the table. Bill was the most frustrated of them all as he hadn't gotten any action since the night before if you didn't count Brenda, his business partner, whom he fucked instead of playing the second nine holes of golf

But, right now, his mind was on his wife as she was the best lover of anyone he had been with even though Brenda gave great head. Fucking Brenda had happened almost by accident as one day they ran into each other. Bill had put his hand up to avoid running into her full force and inadvertently cupped her breast.

He made the mistake of saying that it felt nice whereupon Brenda pulled off her top and bra and next thing he knew she was going feverishly down on him. Ever since then they fucked at least once a week and she gave him blow jobs two or three more times a week. Bill was excited by Brenda as she was sexy and young enough to be one of his daughters.

He decided to go into the spare bedroom, which they had made into an office and catch up on some work. He knew if he stayed around Bonnie he would get more and more frustrated at not being able to do anything. Babbette told her mom that she was going to her bedroom to read and Bobby said he was going to play video games. Perfect, thought Bonnie as once Babbette started reading she wouldn't hear a thing and Bill wouldn't come out of the office for hours. Now was the time to see what Bobby was made of.

For her part, Babbette walked past the door to her bedroom and right into the office. Her dad was already busily working on some report. Quietly, she pushed the door shut. She took a few steps forward looking over his shoulder and noticed that it was no report but literotica he was looking at. In the story a daughter was sucking her daddy's fat cock.

Just then, he reached around to his back and rubbed his shoulder blade. Babbette couldn't believe how sexy he looked sitting there with the beautiful streaks of silver running through his otherwise jet black hair. Timidly she spoke up, "Daddy, do you want me to rub your shoulder for you."

"Ah, that would be fine," he stammered as he quickly switched the window over to his report. Babbette pretended not to notice what he had done. She softly began rubbing the top of his shoulders. Bill couldn't believe how nice her gentle touch was as she ran her fingers up his neck and up behind his ears.

Daddy, you are so tense, let me rub the tension away by massaging your temple. Go ahead and let your head fall back against my belly." She was right he was tense between being behind at work and having to wait for Bonnie he was very tense. So, he listened and let his head fall against the girl. To his surprise his head landed against her breasts.

Startled he started to sit back up but Babbette held him in place as she began rubbing circles on his temples within moments Bill was relaxing and he let his head rest more firmly against her bosom. "Oh god, that feels so good Babbette."

"Daddy likes what I am doing," she sensually whispered. Looking down at his crotch it was clear that he was turned on. Moving her hands from his temples she pulled her boobs apart as far as they would go allowing his head to slide all the way into her cleavage. Then letting go of them so that they engulfed the sides of his head she began rubbing his forehead.

Bill wanted her so bad but knew he couldn't do a damn thing as it was possible that this was still an innocent massage. He had never been more turned on in his life. He thought there would be no harm in encouraging her so he softly moaned, "Babbette that feels absolutely fucking fantastic."

How do you like it when I do this daddy?" She moved her hands to the sides of her tits and began rubbing the orbs up and down on the sides of his head. She could hear his breathing getting labored so, she moved to the next step. Trailing her fingers all over his chest she worked them down his belly finally reaching his lap. She gave his rock hard member a tight squeeze which caused her dad to moan deeply.

She knew she had him now. Letting go of his manhood she pulled her blouse off over her head and resumed rubbing her tits against his ears. Bill was ready to pounce on Babbette but somehow resisted as she caressed his face with the black silky bra he said, "Oh shit Babbette, and you are giving me a fantastic massage."

"Daddy likes my stinky sweaty black bra. You can kiss it daddy; come on daddy turn your head and kiss my bra." With his head engulfed by her tits he didn't have to turn his head much to kiss and suck on the sides of her tits. She was grinding her tits hard against his mouth and head. She had thought she was just teasing him but quickly found that it was turning her on as well.

"I bet my daddy can't reach behind us and unfasten my bra. If you can I have a nice surprise for you," she challenged him. Knowing that he would soon have the bra open she quickly pulled off her shorts and panties. In just moments he was kissing the sides of her naked boobies. His tongue was bathing her flesh wherever it could reach.

"Ok, Babbette, what is my surprise?" Deftly she reached down and unzipped his fly and pulled out his rigid prick.

"Just this, sweet daddy," she swung around the chair and sat right down on his cock shoving it deep into her quivering cunt.

"Holy fucking shit, oh my God, Babsy you are so fucking tight," daddy roared. Babbette felt herself cum for the first time as soon as she was impaled on his shaft. Fiercely, she grabbed his head and shoved it against her tits as she began to pump up and down on him.

"Oh god, daddy suck my tits, cum on play with them. Oh shit yes, daddy I am gonna cum all over your pants. Oh yes, shoot your spunk into me daddy then I will suck the hell out of your cock!" His daughter's boobs were surely the biggest he had ever kissed so he made sure he covered every inch of them. The bouncing and grinding only turned him on more. His cock was being ridden as if there were no tomorrow as Babbette was giving it a whale of a pounding with her very tight twat. Bill wasn't going to last much longer.

"Oh sweet heaven I'm cumming, Oh glory," he called out as his first wave of jism shot into his little girl. It was followed by a second load as Babbette's whole body shook from her latest orgasm. Exhaling deeply she leaned down and kissed her dad passionately for the first time on the lips. Then she climbed off of his lap and kneeled on the floor and took the cum soaked cock into her hands.

"Oh daddy, I can't believe this big thing was inside my little pussy," she cooed with a mischievous smile. Babbette methodically licked the cum from his stick before sliding the whole circumcised pole into her mouth. One of her hands was juggling his balls while the other furiously masturbated the base of his erection.

Bill thought that she must have taken lessons from Brenda as what his daughter was doing to him was just as erotic. He didn't think he had much left to give but before long Babbette was nearly choking on his blasts of jism. She licked the softening rod as it fell slowly from her mouth. She licked her lips as her dad exhaled deeply.

"That was super little girl but can I, at least, see what your naked body looks like?" She thought about denying him this treat but had too much fun fucking him and thought he deserved to look her over before she ran back to her room.

"So, what do you think of my body, daddy?" First, she showed him her mammoth heart shaped ass and then turning around she stood with her bush only a couple of feet from his face. He reached up and ran his fingertips up her thighs until he reached her twat and carefully explored her entire pubic zone until a finger worked its way into her juicy cunt.

"You are fucking beautiful," he exclaimed. Babbette felt her loins coming alive but figured they could wait for tomorrow for more action as he was her fourth partner of the day. Gingerly she pulled his hands away and kissed them.

"Daddy, I promise there will be more tomorrow, you are so sexy." She saw a frown come to her father's face and leaned over and kissed his forehead. Quickly she scooped up her clothes and scampered the few steps to her room. Meanwhile, Bill picked up his phone and told Brenda to meet him the next day.

When she asked why she was told she should expect what would be three hours of the hardest fucking and oral sex they had ever had. Hanging up he went back to Literotica and finished the story of baby girl and daddy at college. Unknown to Bill and Babbette bonnie had seen her girl go into the office and listened at the door for a few minutes before going off to have her own fun.

***This story WILL be continued.

hotpup
hotpup
1,974 Followers
12