Babbette's Boobies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,965 Followers

Bambi ran into her mother's arms and kissed her passionately feeling up her ass as their tongues danced wildly together. She clawed her fingernails deep into the pillow like cheeks of her mommy's ass. Bonnie quickly reached up and squished her youngest daughter's tit without mercy. Breaking their kiss they watched Babbette suck On Bobby's cock briefly, before Bambi asked, "Can we go over there and join them?"

"You bet your sweet ass we can, honey," her mom eagerly replied. Bambi ran quickly over to her brother's backside and peeled his Speedos the rest of the way down before sticking her face into his scrawny little buttocks. Seeing this, Bonnie went over and planted the sexiest kiss she could muster squarely on his lips. Parting her brother's cheeks widely Bambi stuck her tongue deep inside his rectum as she latched onto Babbette's breasts and rubbed the nipples against her brother's thighs.

Babbette realizing that her little sister had joined her reached a hand around her brother and caressed Bambi's boobies. Bonnie yanked her blouse over her head and Bobby wasted absolutely no time latching onto his mother's nipple sucking it as if he were trying to extract milk from it. Bobby couldn't believe that he had three of the most attractive women he had ever known making love to him and cried out, "Oh, sweet mother of heaven, this is unfucking believable!"

"Mother Fucker, we have only just begun as before nightfall every fantasy of every person in the room will become reality and then some. Oh baby, mother's boobies feel so wonderful in your terrific mouth, but, how about falling to the floor for some real serious screwing around?" Bonnie was loosing control as Bobby had just touched the soaking wet crotch of her silky panties. IN just seconds the four overheated family members were in a large heap in the middle of the living room floor.

Bobby was laying on his side literally ripping off his mother's underwear and pulling her legs apart as he hungrily lapped up her cunt juices. Meanwhile, his mother pulled Babbette's panties off of her cheeks as she kissed every millimeter of the young girl's enormous rear-end. Bambi and Babbette didn't miss a trick and continued to give their brother's pecker and asshole a tireless workout. Wanting to keep this exciting Bonnie requested a change in positions every few minutes and soon each person had experienced every orifice of everybody else in the room.

Their bodies rolled all over the carpeted floor satisfying every carnal desire. As the clock struck noon Babbette was sprawled out on the floor with her brother suckling one breast and her sister suckling the other breast. Meanwhile her mother was giving her cunt a bath with her tongue as she reached under Babbette's legs and caressed Bobby's and Bambi's crotches. Hearing the clock chime she whispered disappointedly, "We had better stop this fun soon as your father should be on his way home, but we will fuck around more later this evening."

Bonnie couldn't stop right away as she needed to have her daughter cum in her mouth one last time before putting things on hold for a few hours. Hungrily she licked and flicked Babbette's cunt until the girl was fucking her face. Soon Babbette flooded her mother's face with her sweet nectar and then the four of them scurried to their feet. Just then they heard the unmistakable sound of Bill's car door slamming and ran for each of their bedrooms and the kids put on their swimsuits as Bonnie threw on a sundress.

As she hugged her husband in greeting she could smell the undeniable scent of pussy juice; she figured it had to be Brenda's. Bill evidently hadn't done a very good job of cleaning up after this morning's rendezvous but it didn't matter to Bonnie as the odor turned her on. She playfully grabbed his crotch and told him, "Fuck me now!"

She walked the few steps to the kitchen counter and lifted her dress exposing her bare butt and stuck it up so Bill could see the delights of her cunt. She was curious to see if he could still get it up after presumably fucking Brenda. Her answer came fast as his cock plunged deep into her twat before she could blink. Feverishly he plunged his cock meat in and out of her tight passage.

He had never been so turned on as he too thought he could smell pussy juice on his wife's face but couldn't imagine whose it was. Pounding away harder and harder Bill continued his assault as he caressed her ass. It only took about three minutes before he deposited a small load of spunk in her twat as they both reached thunderous orgasms.

As Bonnie smoothed out her dress and began to straighten things up around the kitchen Bill broke the news that he had invited Brenda and her husband, Brad, over for dinner. She didn't like the idea for two very big reasons. First, if the couple came over it would spoil family sex time in which she hoped to seduce Bill fully into.

And second, she was uncomfortable around them not only because she knew Bill was having an affair with Brenda but she was also having an affair with Brad. It seemed that there was a lot of sexual tension in the air when they got in the same room together. She knew that she could not survive another evening like that and something would have to change right away especially given her current sex drive.

Bonnie spent the rest of the afternoon thinking of ways to make the evening fun for everybody. After a couple of hours of scrubbing and plotting she knew just what she would do. Meantime, the kids and Bill scattered into the pool and various other rooms of the house. Babbette finally wore her swimsuit into the pool only to have her sister Pull down the left strap and suckle her enormous jug into her mouth briefly.

As the kids bumped into each other this sexual teasing continued throughout the afternoon As they waited for the word from their mom as to when full fledged fun could resume. Even though Bobby once captured Bambi in the hallway and reached inside her pants and diddled her cunt briefly before passionately kissing her he knew his cock needed a bit of recovery time. For his part, Bill was back reading Literotica when Babbette made a brief appearance and had him eat out her butt hole.

A knock finally came at the door shortly after 5:00 and Bonnie was waiting to answer it as she made sure she was the only one around. As usual she gave Brad a hug but this one was different as she provocatively ground her pelvis against him. Then she turned to Brenda and gave her the same hug as she told Brad, "Bill is outside; why don't you grab the both of you a beer and join him at the poolside."

Brenda had noticed the sexual hug her husband had gotten just as Bonnie had hoped as she angrily snarled at Bonnie as Bonnie kneaded her butt cheeks while still hugging her, "Where the fuck do you get off grinding your cunt against my husband like that?"

Still holding her husband's partner tightly she grabbed her hand swiftly and lifted it up behind her back up to her shoulder blade and asked, "Where the fuck you get off fucking my husband this morning and for the last several months?"

Squirming to get away Brenda couldn't help but be turned on being this close to the only woman who had ever used a dildo on both her pussy and asshole. She snapped back at Bonnie, "I never did any such thing."

"The hell you didn't I could smell your honey all over his face when he walked in the door today! If you ever want to taste my pussy again you had better fucking admit it. To remind you of the severe price of telling me a lie get on your knees now and have a taste and then answer truthfully whether you have been fucking my husband." With that, she shoved Brenda on to the floor and lifted up her sundress revealing her wet twat.

Obediently, Brenda grabbed Bonnie's hips as the older woman spread her legs and let the dress fall over Brenda's head. It had been nearly a week since she and Bonnie had last gotten together so Bonnie dove right into her favorite cunt. After about a minute of thoroughly enjoying the tongue lapping her cunt was being given Bonnie pulled Brenda's head away and demanded, "So, what's your answer?"

"Yes, I have been fucking Bill every chance I get." Bonnie let Brenda resume eating her out momentarily until she knew she was into it again. Then, grabbing her by the hair she yanked her face away and motioned for her to stand up. Then smiling at Brenda she put her arms around her and while she kissed the younger girl she pushed her panties off.

"You are quite a slut aren't you? You have managed to fuck both me and my husband; don't you want the rest of my fucking family? Come with me right now!" With that order Bonnie clasped Brenda's wrist hard and drug her to Babbette's room they looked in and Babbette was reading a book as she was sprawled across her bed.

Putting her finger over Brenda's lips for her to be quiet Bonnie lifted the sundress that Brenda was wearing off over her head; leaving her totally nude. She pulled Brenda a couple of steps further into the room and motioned for her to stand still. Then Bonnie climbed onto the bed and knocking the book out of Babbette's hands laid on top of her and after passionately kissing her said, "It is time to get naked for your mommy."

Brenda couldn't believe how hot she was getting as she watched her best friend strip her own daughter. What was more amazing to Brenda was that Babbette was aggressively playing back; grabbing and caressing her mother whenever she had the chance. Babbette hadn't even noticed Brenda standing there until her mom asked, "Baby, I brought someone who really wants to eat that sweet pussy of yours. How about letting Brenda have a taste?"

"Oh yes, Mrs. Cooper come on over and eat me up." Babbette held out her hand and waved her mom's friend over. She had always had a crush on Mrs. Cooper anyway and besides she really wanted to please her mom. Brenda was just too horny to walk away and found herself lapping up Babbette's honey pot in seconds.

Bonnie walked across the hall to Bobby's room and peaked in the door and told her son, "I have something that I really need to show you come here quietly."

"What is it mom?" he asked as she directed him to Babbette's room stopping before he actually went in.

"Isn't that sexy?" Babbette whispered.

"Fuck yes, but isn't that Mrs. Cooper?"

"Yes it is; would you like to fuck her?"

"Oh God yes," Bobby started to move into the room but his mom stopped him.

"Then you shall but you have to do exactly what I say. First, go get Mr. Cooper and tell him that his wife needs to see him in Babbette's room. Then go straight back to your room and wait for me." Bobby didn't waste time thinking of what his mom might be up to; he just did as instructed.

Bonnie met Brad in the hall and gave him the deepest kiss she could muster. As she reached for his lap he exclaimed, "Where is Brenda? I was told she wanted to see me."

"She is otherwise occupied," Bonnie whispered as she pulled his cock out of his fly and began stroking it.

Out of breath he asked, "What is she doing?"

"She is warming up Babbette for you."

"What . . ."

"You know eating her pussy so that you can fuck Babbette just like you have always wanted to do." She moved Brad around the corner into the room and he saw the unbelievable sight of his wife eating out his fantasy girl. The first time he really wanted to rip Babbette's clothes off was at her 18th birthday party nearly a year ago. He made the mistake of telling this to Brenda and she told Bonnie.

What Brad didn't know is that Babbette had confided in her mom that she thought he was quite a hunk and Brenda was lucky to have him. So, it was no surprise to Bonnie that when Babbette looked up and saw Brad all she did was lick her lips. Tapping Brenda on the shoulder Bonnie spoke up, "Brenda, I think you can take a break so Babbette can have the other half of her surprise. Baby, here is Mr. Cooper I happen to know that he wants to fuck you; would you like that?"

"Oh shit mom you are fantastic. Mr. Cooper if you want me I am yours just strip and join me and we'll have all kinds of fun together." Bonnie used her fingers to clean her daughter's juices from Brenda's chin as they watch Brad get undressed and flop on the bed beside Babbette and take one of her enormous boobs into his mouth.

"Now, come with me my little slut," Bonnie told Brenda leading her out of Babbette's room and toward Bambi's room.

"Hi, mom, why is Mrs. Cooper naked?" Bambi's eyes popped out of their sockets as she asked her mom this question giving Brenda the once over and hoping that her mother was looking for some fun for the three of them.

"Because, my dear, I told her that you were wanting some more action and she volunteered to strip you and then sit on your face so that you could eat her pussy, how does that sound, honey?"

"Mrs. Cooper get over here and let me at your fucking pussy." Now hotter than ever; Brenda had Bambi's clothes flying in every direction as she ripped them from the girl's body. As soon as Brenda had her bald pussy planted in Bambi's face Bonnie left to get Bobby. He gasped out loud when he saw Mrs. Cooper riding his sister's face.

"Now, Bobby, go and get your father; same rules as last time if you want to fuck that slut rubbing her cunt in Bambi's face; but, this time strip when you get to your room." In a flash Bobby ran down the hall and brought back Bill with him. She greeted him just as she had Brad a few minutes earlier. He quickly responded by sticking his hand under her dress to her pubic mound.

"Oh god you are fucking wet down there, but we have company," he sighed.

"Just come here for a minute," she demanded.

"Where . . . ."

"To Bambi's room to your mistress and daughter having some fun. I know you have been fucking Brenda and it wouldn't shock me if you have fucked Bambi as well. Now look at that isn't that sexy?" Bill just stood there hypnotized by the beauty of his partner wiggling in his daughter's face.

"Oh shit, Great God in Heaven; that is the most unbelievably sexy thing I've ever seen." Continuing to rub her husband's cock lightly she let him watch for a minute assuring that he was good and worked up.

"Now, Bill take off all of your clothes and get your ass over there and make love to your baby daughter. I want you to eat out that hot cunt and then fuck it like it has never been fucked before." As Bill obeyed his wife and removed his clothing she hurried over to the bed and kissed Brenda who was writhing in ecstasy. Bonnie reached down and gave Bambi's tits a squeeze as she kissed Brenda's mouth and neck before playing roughly with Brenda's boobies. Out of the corner of her eye Bonnie saw Bill approaching.

"Brenda, come with me right now as we have one more stop to make," Bonnie told her friend gruffly. She practically yanked her girlfriend off of her daughter's face and smiled to herself when she saw Bambi's face covered in cum and her husband already hungrily eating Bambi's hairy twat.

Leading the way to her son's room Bonnie was positively thrilled at how things were working out. After they got inside Bobby's door Bonnie stood behind the younger lady and tweaked her nipples so that they stood up firm and erect for her son. Then she slipped off her own dress and used it to dry off Brenda's crotch, "Well Bobby, do you still want to fuck this sweet slut?"

"Oh yes mom, who wouldn't want to fuck Mrs. Cooper!" As Bobby answered he was laying nude on his bed with his arms behind his head and legs slightly apart with his cock pointing straight up to the ceiling. Both ladies felt a rush in their loins seeing this young stud laying there waiting to be fucked.

Bonnie signaled for Brenda to stand still as she waltzed over to his bed. She wasn't going to let Brenda have all of the fun. Bonnie took her son's erection into her mouth and sucked it deeply as all the while she kept looking up at Brenda. "Well, slut, get over here and fuck my son! I want you to talk dirty to him just like a good little slut should." The older woman almost didn't get out of the way quick enough as Brenda nearly flew onto her boy's lap. Expertly Brenda guided the boy's rigid member into her hot snatch,"Oh fuck yes, Bobby, I have wanted to fuck the shit out of you for about two years now. Come on and pound that big hunk of meat into me, Oh, yes, you son of a bitch this feels fucking great!"

Seeing that things were well in hand in Bobby's room she decided to wander into Babbette's room to see how Babbette and Brad were getting along. When she got there her daughter was straddling her boyfriend fucking the holy hell out of him. Bonnie decided to join them and sat her dripping wet pussy right on Brad's face.

Grinding hard on Brad as he licked and chewed on her entire pubic zone Bonnie leaned forward and soulfully kissed her oldest daughter. Bonnie's hands reached for her daughter's wondrous melons and pinched and squeezed on them. All of them could feel the tingle of their impending orgasms. Bonnie cried out, "Oh fuck I'm cumming; Babbette these are the fucking best damn titties I've ever seen and God I want a lot fucking more of them."

The mother could feel her pussy flood Brad's face just as he convulsed shooting a load into her daughters' cunt as Babbette screamed, "Oh God Damn it I'm cumming, Oh fuck yes!"

The conclusion was obvious for Bonnie that things were going well in Babbette's room so she climbed out of bed and walked down the hall to Bambi's bed to see what her husband and daughter were up to. There was Bill on top pistoning in and out of their baby daughter's pussy. Having just cum herself Bonnie decided to just pleasure her daughter and climbed in beside them and gently stroked the girl's boobs as she planted kisses on her neck and mouth. This only drove Bambi more and more wild.

Returning the favor Bambi reached over and caressed her mommy's tits passionately. Seeing his wife and daughter fooling around as he pumped in and out of Bambi pushed Bill over the edge as he deposited load after load into his daughter's depths. Bambi cried out in extreme pleasure as her own orgasm over took her entire body.

Bonnie quickly got out of bed and ran to her son's room. Just as she guessed she was too late as Brenda and Bobby were just laying there snuggling in the afterglow. But, she wasn't too disappointed as she knew the best was yet to come for her as they had the rest of the evening ahead of them. She walked backed into the hall and standing between the three rooms called out, "Hey there everyone, come as you are to the living room right now as we have to take care of some things. Come on right now; don't bother putting on a stitch of clothing unless you want me to rip it off."

Bambi and her father looked quizzically at each other as did Brad and Babbette but decided to play along. For their part, Bobby and Brenda had a far better idea of what Bonnie was up to and hopped right out of bed and were the first to the front room and each gave Bonnie a sexy kiss. Now the seven of them just stood there in the middle of the room openly admiring the sexy bodies around them especially the ones they hadn't seen earlier.

Bill's eyes were instantly drawn to Babbette's boobies as he gave her a look of pure lust while Brad admired Bambi's sexy ass. All three men felt their cocks coming back to life even though they had just recently been drained. Judging from the looks on everyone's faces and the silence in the room Bonnie knew that her plan had worked and it was time to pile bodies on the living room floor in any way that people wished.

Mrs. Branch reached behind the easy chair and pulled out a small box that contained items to make the evening a little more fun; such as her strap-on dildo, a vibrator, lube, Strawberry flavored body juice, several cans of whipping cream, silk scarves, and more. Confidently she cooed, "Now let us have some real fun with each other. Here is some goodies to help us play around. There are no rules here; anyone can kiss, suck, fondle, or fuck anyone they want to. But by the lustful looks in their eyes Brad better get over to Bambi and kiss her hot ass and Bill quit drooling over Babbette's boobies just get over there and suck the hell out of them while I take care of fucking my son!"

hotpup
hotpup
1,965 Followers