Babbette's Boobies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,973 Followers

Brad tackled Bambi to the floor as he reached for her and buried his face into her sensual plump heart shaped ass as Bill help Babbette to the floor somewhat more gently inhaling one of her massive mammories as he did. Bonnie saw none of this as Bobby was already on top of her nibbling on her ear as they positioned his cock at the entrance to her womanhood. This left Brenda a bit confused and feeling left out.

Seeing Bobby plunge his cock hard into her best friend gave Brenda an idea. She ran to the box and grabbed a can of cream and shook it up. Next, she sprayed some on Bonnie's breasts so that maybe Bobby would lick it off causing him to slow down just enough for her to catch his ass. It worked as Bobby's tongue worked feverishly on Bonnie's tits Brenda jabbed the nozzle of the spray can into Bobby's asshole.

Then pushing hard on the side of the nozzle she filled up his bowels with as much cream as they could hold until the cream was coming out around the sides of the nozzle. She dove in tongue first and ravaged the kid's asshole blurting out, "Fuck Bobby, I love your hot creamy butt!!!!"

IT didn't take long for the group to get into the spirit of the evening as before long partners were being swapped whenever the mood struck one of the participants. Groups of three and four were not uncommon as after awhile the room wreaked of the smell of sex. Before the night was done they had experienced every inch of one another and every item in Bonnie's box had gotten a thorough workout.

They did break a couple of times to eat and let the guys cocks recover for the next round. They came to three conclusions during these restful moments. The first was that clothes were not permitted, other than underpants, whenever it was just them in either the Cooper or Branch houses. Second, sex between any two or more of them at any time was fine as long as all parties consented.

The most important conclusion was Brenda's observation that there were an odd number of people and that something just had to be done about that. And, she had the perfect idea. It seemed that she had fucked her brother, Ben, when he was home for Spring Break and thought he would be an excellent addition to their games when his classes ended in a week. Brenda had been guardian for her brother ever since their parents died tragically in a car crash four years ago and he had just turned 18 in February. Bonnie instantly felt her cunt get wet as she thought Ben was quite a hunk.

All of them quickly agreed to allow Bonnie and Brenda with the help of Bambi and Babbette to seduce Ben into their family time. All four adults had trouble mustering the energy to go to work the next morning and they were a bit jealous that the three kids would be able to screw around all day while they were at work.

Within days Brenda and Brad were already thinking of moving in with the Branch's. But no decision has been made yet as the families continue satisfying every sexual desire they have ever had. After all, it is hard to make a decision when Babbette is sitting on your face and Bambi is riding your cock and your wife is sucking Bobby's prick as Bill is fucking her as Bonnie makes dinner waiting to take Bambi's place on your cock. All of This as they anxiously await the arrival of Ben from college.

Stop or should I tell the story of Ben's seduction?

hotpup
hotpup
1,973 Followers