Babes in the Woods

Story Info
Girls run naked through the woods looking for cover
9.2k words
4.25
115.6k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Psst. Over here.” Judy said to get the girl’s attention.

“Who’s there?” Wendy Wilson said back in a loud whisper.

It was dark. Wendy had heard a noise by the woodpile and approached it tentatively.

“Who are you? What do you want?” Wendy asked.

“Come here. Come closer.” Judy pleaded.

“Come out where I can see you.” Wendy demanded.

“I can’t.”

“Why not?”

“I don’t have any clothes on.”

“Why not?”

“Could you give me yours?”

“I couldn’t do that.”

“You live in there right?”

“Yeah.”

“Well? You could go in and get another set of clothes to wear, couldn’t you? I need them right away.”

“Why don’t I just go in and get you something to wear?”

“Please, I’m in a hurry. I’ll make it worth your while.”

“Let me see you first.”

“No. I’m embarrassed. Please just toss me your clothes.”

“How do I know if my clothes will fit you?”

“I’m the same size as you. I can tell from here. Please hurry.”

“You’ll make it worth my while? How?” Wendy said, unbuttoning her blouse.

“What would you want?”

“Well, I want my clothes back for starters and some money.”

“Okay, sure. How much?”

“Fifty bucks.”

“Wow, fifty bucks. Toss it here. Thanks. That’s kind of steep don’t you think?” Judy said taking the blouse from atop the pile of split wood.

“No, I think it’s fair.” Wendy said unbuttoning her shorts.

“How about your bra? I’m going to have to run a long way.” Judy asked.

“My bra!? Can’t you just make do with the blouse?”

“Please. It hurts so much when I run without one.”

“It’s got to be fifty bucks then.” Wendy said reaching back to unhook her bra.

“Toss it. Thanks. Okay, fifty bucks. You got it. How are the shorts and underwear coming?”

“Underwear!? You don’t need…”

“Com’on, fifty bucks! I think I’m renting the underwear too.” Judy insisted.

“Geez, when do I get my things back?”

“Tomorrow. I know where you live. I’ll bring them back tomorrow I promise. Thanks, this is fitting just fine. Are the shoes and socks ready yet?” Judy said from behind the wood. “By the way, can I make that a fifty dollar gift certificate?”

“Like for where?”

“I know some people at different department stores around town. I might be able to get the certificate at an employee rate and we both come out winners. Oh these shoes will fit. Thanks, this is great of you to help me out.” Then Judy came around from behind the woodpile.

Wendy was standing in a huddle with one arm across her breasts and the other hand covering her pubs as much as possible.

“I’ve got to make tracks. Thanks again. What did you say your name was?”

“Wendy.”

“Thank you Wendy, see you tomorrow.”

“Okay, what about the fifty bucks?”

“How does The GAP sound?”

“Okay.” Wendy called back into the woods in the direction that Judy’s voice was trailing off in.

^Shit.^ Wendy thought. ^Now I‘ve got to get some clothes on myself!^

She went to the door of her house and found it locked. She went around to a window to try to catch someone. She saw her brother with a couple of his buddies. She tried to duck back out of sight, but one of them had caught her image before she could hide.


Her brother and his friends rushed to the window. Wendy danced in the yard wondering what to do and which way to go. While she was holding her arms tight against her body to hide her nudity, and before she could decide, a camera flashed.

^Oh shit. Oh shit!^ She realized, ^They’re gonna come on out and torment me.^

She dropped her arms and ran into the woods along the trail that ran behind the houses of her neighbors. She didn’t want to stop for help too close to her house, because her brother and friends would surely catch up to her to humiliate and embarrass her unmercifully. She could not go too far down the path either or she would end up at a housing complex.

She heard voices and ducked into a clump of bushes. A couple of her brother’s friends went jogging by, talking about her as they passed.

^It is starting to get chilly,^ she began to realize, ^and it is going to start to get light eventually. I’ve got to do something.^ She looked around and then approached the house in front of her.

She looked in. Lights were on, but no one was to anywhere be seen. She walked around to the side, still no one inside. Then she walked around to the other side where the driveway and garage were, still no one. She was ready to go through some bushes to the house next door when a car turned into the driveway lighting up her naked body as it drove in. Wendy stood shocked, her arms out to the sides, legs apart, ready to move in any direction, but could not decide. The car stopped, keeping its lights on.

A girl got out of the passenger seat and called out, “Hey you. What are you doing there?”

Wendy darted for a car in a carport.

“We can see you. Why are you sneaking around my house?” the girl asked sternly.

Her boyfriend got out and walked up next to her. “You go that way and I’ll go this way.” He said.

Wendy bolted to the next object of cover, a boat on a trailer. “Don’t come any closer. Please!” She called out.

The girl and her boyfriend stopped. “Come out of there then.” She called back.

“No, I can’t.”

“Why not?”

“I don’t have any clothes on.”

“Why not?”

“I gave them to someone else.”

“Right.” The girl said sarcastically. “Why would you do that?”

“She was naked and needed them.”

“That doesn’t make any sense. Why would you give up your clothes to someone else that was naked so you’d have to be the one running around in the nude instead?”

“She is going to give me fifty bucks.”

“A friend of yours?”

“Ah, no.”

“What’s her name?”

“Ah, I don’t know.”

“You’re going to have to come out and talk to us if you want us to get you any clothing to wear.” The boyfriend demanded.

“Please, can’t you give me anything to wear first?”

“How about handing over the fifty bucks then.” The girl said.

“Ah, I don’t have it. It is going to be a gift certificate for The GAP.”

“A lot of good that does you now. Looks like you have to do what we say if you want any help from us.” The girl said.

“Okay, but please don’t look.”

“Right. Like you’ve got a choice.” The girl observed.

Wendy started to come around the boat hugging her body for modesty until she began to hear the faint voices of her brother’s friends walking back complaining about losing her.

“Whose that? Anybody you know?”

“It’s some guys after me.”

“So, do you want to go with them, or cooperate with us?” She challenged.

“With that Wendy stepped out from around the boat, looked anxiously in the direction of the voices getting closer and said, “I’ll cooperate, just please don’t let them know I’m here.”

“That is a lot of requests for someone who has nothing to offer.” The boyfriend said.

“Please, could I have some of your clothes?” Wendy asked.

“Let us see you first, take your hands away.” The boyfriend insisted.

Wendy took her arms down and held one hand in the other down if front of her while the two circled her and ogled her nude beauty.

“Now, could I please have some of your clothes?” Wendy said padding in place.

“Go ahead Mel, give her something.” The boyfriend suggested.

“You’d like that wouldn’t you.” Melody said.

“Yeah, let’s see if your body compares with hers.” He challenged.

Melody seemed to spark from the challenge. She was proud of her body, nineteen years old, fully developed breasts on an athletic body. Her boyfriend Peter was sparing in his compliments to her, but he often demonstrated that he admired it. It was just that he had too much of a roving eye for Melody’s tastes. She wanted to win this showdown with Wendy who was pretty enough, but not as athletic looking, so she peeled off her clothes in a pile without offering them to Wendy.

“The bra and panties too, let’s make it fair.” Peter said.

Melody rolled her eyes and groaned, but complied. She stood proudly with one hand on her hip, all her weight on that leg, daring her boyfriend to pick Wendy over her. Peter put his chin in his hands and walked around the two making a serious comparison between them.

“Humm, I think it’s a tie.” Peter declared.

“What!?” Melody said in shock and then anger.

“She has nicer tits and you have nicer legs.” He said to his girlfriend.

Melody thought she had pretty nice breasts too, but was glad she won the lower body face off. “What’s wrong with my breasts?” She challenged.

“Oh, nothing.” Peter said. “I like them alright, but there is something about these…” He said while hefting Wendy’s breast.

“Hey!” Wendy said backing away.

“I just can’t decide who gets to wear the clothes.” He said.

“They’re my clothes.” Melody protested in shock at his trying to take ownership of them.

“No, they go to the one of you who pleases me the most.” He said picking them up and holding them up and away from her.

“Hey, I’m your girlfriend. She’s a naked stranger running in the woods.” Melody reminded.

“Sure but she came here for your help. It would please me to see you be a little more generous right now.” He said.

“Go to hell. Give me back my clothes. Give them back to me right now!”

“I think with your attitude She gets to wear them.” He said handing them to Wendy and stiff-arming Melody in the process.

While Melody and Peter faced off and argued, Wendy quickly put on Melody’s clothes and when she was dressed, she yelled “thank you” as she ran back to her house.

Peter laughed while Melody flailed away at his upper arms.

“Well, if you’re gonna be that way, I’ll just take off.” Peter finally said, and went for his car.

“No, wait!” Melody screamed hitting his hood as he backed out. “Come back here, you asshole!” She screamed as he squealed his tires in leaving.

^Oh shit, now what?^ Melody panicked.

She tried the door, but her key was still in her clothes. She was alone this weekend in her family’s home hoping to have quality make out time with Peter while her parents were away on vacation. Now she was locked out until she could get a key. This phantom naked wood nymph had come to her house and run off with her clothes and her only means of entrance. The only other key she knew about was the one her parents exchanged with the neighbors across the street, if they still had it.

^Oh no not that!^ She realized. The Johnson’s were nice enough. Mrs. Johnson seemed pretty progressive in her dress and demeanor and Melody had always looked up to her. Mr. Johnson, however, started to make her feel uncomfortable from the time her body filled out in high school. Now that she was in community college, and technically of legal age, Mr. Johnson was frequently commenting on her looks and making passes at her, which she constantly had to rebuff.

^Maybe I can just get Mrs. Johnson to come to the door without Mr. Johnson.^ She hoped and decided to cross the street and try. As luck would have it, the first three times she tried to cross, a car would come by with headlights threatening to incriminate her in her condition. She ended up scurrying back to her house like a squirrel.

When she crossed successfully, she went to try the front doorbell, but another car sent her scurrying around to the side of the house. The chilly air nipped at her nipples, and her juices flowed from the sensations of the night air on her skin and the changing textures of the ground on her bare feet. She followed it around to peer over the fence into the backyard. Padding in place she saw people in the Johnson’s hot tub.

With their backs to her and just the tops of the heads exposed, all she could see was a female hairdo, and it didn’t look like Mrs. Johnson. Then she saw female clothing draped over one of the chairs between her and the spa. She felt a sudden pang of guilt wash over her as she contemplated sneaking up to the chairs and pilfering what she needed. Being more concerned for her nudity than getting into her house for the moment, she slowly and ever so carefully opened the gate. Once inside, she stealthily moved in a crouch over to the deck keeping the chair between her and the spa. At the edge of the deck she approached the chair on hands and knees when suddenly she felt something poke at her nether lips.

She turned to sit and face her attacker. It was the Johnson’s friendly golden retriever. When it dove for her pussy from the front to give it a couple of snorts and maybe a lick, Melody pulled its head up and tried to scratch it around the ears, “There, there Sandy, nice to see you too,” she whispered. But, the dog wanted to sniff her snatch more than receive the attention around the ears and kept diving for Melody’s female scent. Melody had neither the strength to fend it off nor the daring to fight harder fearing she might draw attention to her presence, so she crawled quickly to the chair and slowly reached up while Sandy licked and snorted furiously along her pussy. She turned again and put on the underwear panties but Sandy licked through them. Then she put on the shorts, and then Sandy started to lick her nipples. She pulled on the tube-top and then Sandy licked her face. She grabbed the shoes, got up, and made a mad dash for the gate with Sandy bounding along behind her. When she slammed the gate to keep Sandy in, she heard a voice from the spa call out, “Who’s there?”

She started to run down the driveway when the spa inhabitants approached the gate. As she hopped to pull on the last shoe, a car turned into the driveway. It was the Johnson’s. For the moment she was trapped between the Johnson’s and the naked group at the gate to the backyard. Mr. Johnson got out first and while walking around to open the car door for his wife he asked, “Hey Mel. Nice outfit. What are you doing over here this late at night?” Melody proceeded to tell him she needed the key to her house while the naked strangers bolted out of the backyard with their clothes in their hands.

“Whose that?” Mrs. Johnson asked.

“I don’t know. I thought it was you guys.” Melody explained. Fortunately, the dim light didn’t reveal her blushing skin color, but there was no hiding her rock hard nipples poking out through the thin material of the stretchy tube-top.

The group from the hot tub made it to their car. All got in except the naked girl whose clothes Melody had ripped off. She was screaming softly but insistently to be let in. The boys would open the door and as she would start to get in they would pull the car ahead and then stop. This game went on for a while until someone rolled down the window and said to the naked victim, “What’ll you give me if I let you in, Rache?”

Rachel replied, “Com’on this isn’t funny. Let me in.”

“We dare you to go through that park, and we’ll pick you up on the other side. We promise.”

“That’s no fair.” Rachel protested. “I am already on a dare to get in a stranger’s hot tub naked with you guys.”

“It will get you extra bonus points for the end of the contest.”

“You’ll be there … on the other side … at Oak and Lane?”

“At Oak and Lane; we’ll be waiting.”

“You promise.” Rachel said as the window rolled up and they were off.

^Oh shit! This could be dangerous.^ She realized. ^What if a stranger comes out and attacks me.^ Her only hope, she realized at this point, was to make her way across the wooded park and not be seen. ^Those assholes better be waiting for me or I’ll …^

Her thoughts were interrupted by voices coming her way. She ducked into a frog squat under the cover of bushes at the corner of the last house on the block before crossing the street to the park. The couple came to a stop at the corner and embraced in a long drawn out passionate kiss. Rachel was trapped for the moment. If she were to get up from her squat the street light would reflect off of her white skin, especially her milky white breasts and pubic areas inside her well defined tan lines. While she waited, a curious cat came meandering up to her and leaned against her for friction in passing. When the warm Rachel did nothing, the cat turned and walked beneath her arching and swaying her back to keep in contact with Rachel’s own pussy as it passed under her. Rachel uttered a groan and immediately covered her mouth with both hands.

“Did you hear something?” The woman on the sidewalk asked breaking from the embrace she was enjoying with her male partner.

“It’s probably just some animal or something.” The man said and re-embraced her for another kiss.

Meanwhile, the cat had turned and wanting to rub its back against the warm human again slithered underneath this time from the rear. Rachel couldn’t get her hand down in time to stop it so she tried to quell her utterances, “ah, ah, eeeeeeee …” instead.

This time the man stopped the kiss. “That is one strange sounding animal. Maybe it is sick or rabid.”

“Maybe it is wounded.” She added.

The sensations for Rachel were so surprising and intense that by the time the tail grazed her spread pussy pedals she got faint and fell over into the bushes making a loud crackling sound.

“My god, whatever it is, it sounds like a big bugger. Let’s go.” The man advised.

Rachel started to remove the poking branches from her side when the cat came by for a sideways lean into her pussy again. She was too weak to shoo it away and didn’t want to bring the couple back so she let the cat’s fur glide along her nether region and legs one more time. She was propelled into a state of bliss. “Hey! Where are you going?” She whispered a scream of shock at the now bored cat. “Get back here!” But the cat had its own agenda, which no longer included rubbing up against this human.

Rachel tried to rub the sexual itch away herself, but then realized that the guys would be waiting for her at the other side of the park, at least for a while. She got back up in a crouch and looked around, her head feverish from the stimulation, her pussy itching for relief, and her side smarting from the branches poking her in her fall. She watched for the occasional car and made a beeline across the street under the light. Her breasts bobbled so she held them with her hands as she moved in a stealthy crouch. When she got to the park she realized she had the choice of crossing the open field where the sunbathers, Frisbee tossers, and dog walkers all shared the open space during the day, the path along the edge that the joggers and amblers shared at all hours, or go directly through the woods that was crisscrossed with trails but none lit or any that would directly traverse the park. She hid just off the path in the woods trying to decide which way to go.

Off across the green grass she could see no one as far as the streetlights would go. Along the paved path no one could be seen in either direction. And, the woods would provide the most cover, but there was no telling what it might do to her bare feet and legs. She decided to follow the paved path, which although it provided immediate cover should she need to duck into the woods, it was longer than straight across the green area.

She started off, trying to run but finding the need to stay more on the balls of her feet on the pavement. She wanted to cover her nudity with an arm across her breasts and a hand over her bikini area, but found that she needed to cradle each breast in a hand to maintain maximum progress. As the path curved, she hoped she would end up at Oak and Lane where her ride would be waiting. It was more difficult to be certain in the dark only occasionally punctuated by overhead lighting. She slowed to a walk to think about the direction she was going. As she was deciding if she was heading the right way, she became surrounded by a swirl of friendly dogs. There were only two, but it seemed like twenty as they ran around her barking, jumping, and sniffing. When she tried to calm one down, the other poked its snout in the area of her unfulfilled excitement. She would turn to deal with that one and the other would snort a whiff.