Babes in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Okay scrubs it’s time to pull down your underwear.”

All but Judy hesitated, but all eventually did carefully step out of their red undies dropping them an arm’s length behind on top of the bikini tops. Their expressions now ranged from competitive to ultra nervous with pronounced blushing. Kelly, for example felt a particular naughtiness combined with vulnerability knowing that all that prevented everyone in the room from seeing her hairy pussy was a short flared skirt as they continued to dance and flirt with exposing their most private body zone to an anxious and eager group.

Now everyone in the room wanted to see under the short skirts. The dancing produced what they believed were glimpses of the targets of their imaginations and many of them thought they now knew who dyed their hair and who was sporting their natural color. Judy wanted the attention to be focused on her so she flashed the group a couple of quick times. It worked the way she wanted for a moment, but then the members present spread their attention over the others after a couple of Judy’s flashes causing her to go down the line and flip up the skirts of everyone else to even things out. This made the other competitors angry with her and they tried to fight off her offending hands when they knew what she was up to.

“Cat Fight! Cat Fight!” some of the audience yelled.

“Okay girls.” The High Priestess announced to calm things down. “Now I dare you to remove those skirts.”

“Noooo o o o o” The girl, Nancy, next to Kelly whined.

“Com’on. Hang in there. They’ve seen it now already.” Kelly reminded her.

Kelly reached for Nancy’s skirt while Nancy had her hands over her face and unwrapped it for her before she could stop her. Nancy opened her eyes wide looking down in horror realizing that she was now naked except for stockings, garter, and heels in front of a room full of people. She rushed to cover up and turned toward the fireplace as the others removed their skirts, trying nonchalantly to cover their breasts and pubic areas, all except Judy that is.

“Nice job girls. You are making this tough for me. Okay, now face the front, feet shoulder width apart and your hands clasped behind your heads.”

Nancy was hands and knees at this point trying to find her underwear panties and bikini top on the floor while trying to do something about hiding her hanging breasts as she searched. Then she rushed to the back of the room holding the clothes against the front of her body to dress. She was through with it all.

“Well now, only one of you has dropped out with this. I’m impressed.” The High Priestess congratulated. “Okay, this should stir things up, cameras are now allowed.”

Kelly’s hands immediately dropped, as did the girl next to her and they quickly searched for their things and went to the back to dress. This left Judy, Rachel, and Cheryl. Judy was bound and determined to be crowned while Rachel and Cheryl remained because they felt that with all of the humiliation they had already endured that they had better have something to show for it.

“Well now, three brave candidates, all worthy to be High Priestess. This is sizing up to be quite a contest don’t you think? This was answered with applause whistles, and now camera flashes.

As soon as the flashes started, Rachel rethought her decision to remain a challenger and quickly joined the others in the audience.

“And then there were two. I’m not sure what it is going to take to get one of you to concede, but we’re going to find out. Okay Jim are your boys ready?”

A frat brother signaled people in the back. In walked eight freshmen in just their tee shirts and underwear.

“Ummm good. Okay girls, I dare you to get these boys up and milk them dry. There are two of you and eight of them. Let’s see who can produce the most milk.”

Judy and Cheryl were each handed a wine carafe. Chairs were brought out and lined up where the seven girls had been. The freshmen pledges tried to look anywhere from eager to nonchalant about their participation in the initiation, but they were all secretly anxious about being exposed and made to perform in front of their peers. Judy picked the pledge with the biggest bulge to do first, thinking the bigger the bulge, the more cum. Cheryl picked whom she thought was the horniest, thinking the hornier, the more cum built up. The pledges were lined up in front of the chairs and told to face the group, drop trow, and sit down.

The girls went to work getting their first choices hard. Judy chose to rub her body parts on the young man’s genitals while Cheryl gave her bull a tit to suck while she stroked his genitals with her hand. Both techniques worked and most of the other pledges were getting hard just watching and imagining it was happening to them. Judy bent down with her ass sticking out to the watchers, thinking it is now or never, using her thumb to stroke the underside of her bull’s cock, while Cheryl stood behind hers mashing her breasts around his neck as she used her fingers on the underside of his cock. A guy next to Cheryl reached over and started to stroke her nipple while lightly stroking his own cock. The two guys on either side of Judy each pulled a cheek apart to show more brown and pink to the cheering audience.

Cheryl caught her bull’s semen in the carafe and held it up for inspection. Judy almost missed the opportunity from being distracted by the manipulations on her behind but managed to get the majority of it resolving to be more attentive the next time.

They each went on to the next one. It became more of a problem for them though, as the other pledges crowded in around them and pawed their flesh. Judy came before her bull did from the sniffing and licking one guy was doing between her legs along her snatch. Cheryl was close to coming several times and had to stop for moments to will the frigging she was getting away or to mentally help the clumsy fiddler give her the needed orgasm.

Each of the girls came several times by the time they were down to the last two bulls. All of the pledges on the stage were tired and spent except for the last two. Judy rushed to get the one whose cock was already at full staff while Cheryl was left with the embarrassed one she found covering his limp soldier with a hanging wrist. Judy got right to work milking her bull with all of the energy she had left while Cheryl slowed down and grew tender with hers. She knew the heightened humiliation and embarrassment he was enduring right now. She sat straddling his lap and hugged her breasts into his face. She wasn’t sure if she felt a stirring or not so she whispered in his ear. He started to gobble her breasts audibly. Then she slid off his lap hiding his tool from nearly everyone in the lodge with her body and sucked it into her mouth. Chairs being moved and the sound of people jockeying for position were the only things heard beyond Judy’s mock moaning and groaning to keep her bull on task.

Cheryl bobbed her head up and down the lad’s shaft. It was impossible to tell if he was hard or she was carefully holding her head and artfully sucking so that it would appear that he was. Meanwhile, Judy had finished her bull and joined the others in trying to figure out what exactly was happening. The lad’s head went back; he held the sides of the chair with his hands; his legs went straight out on either side of Cheryl inviting her in. His eyes rolled up. Still everyone couldn’t be sure if they were seeing the real deal or an incredibly well carried out act. The guy finally lunged his hips up pushing his cock into Cheryl’s face. She met it with each lunge. The room was completely quiet except for his groans and Cheryl’s moans. She kept her mouth around his staff as he began to relax and luxuriate. When she eventually got up she smiled to the rapt audience. They saw that he was limp. The brothers and sisters let out a sigh of collective disappointment and sat back down.

Cheryl held her carafe up next to Judy’s for everyone to see. If it wasn’t a tie, then Judy’s might have just a little more it was determined. Cheryl held hers up to the audience, smiled and spit out the cum she had been holding in her mouth. The room exploded into applause, whistles, and cheers. The lad who’s cum she was holding sat up straighter in his chair with his arms crossed and smiled proudly.

“All right!” The High Priestess announced. “It looks like we have a tie.”

Cheryl approached Judy, took her carafe, and combined the contents of hers into Judy’s. She swirled it and held it up over her head to examine it from all angles and then announced, “I dare you to drink all of this in one breath.” She handed it to Judy who looked at it down from the opening, then the sides, and from the bottom trying to decide how badly she wanted to become the High Princess. She imagined what it would be like to drink it and had a visible gag response from the thought of it.

A pin could be heard dropping it was so quiet. Judy stood with her left arm resting across her lower ribs just below her breasts and held the carafe out from her body with her right elbow resting on the back of her hand for leverage thinking about whether to take Cheryl’s dare or not. After all, Cheryl had held cum in her mouth for several minutes, so she would probably do the dare if Judy refused. Judy made a swallowing nod motion with her head to signal that she was getting ready to down the contents of eight horny lads’ ejaculate. Having never even had a penis in her mouth, the idea was particularly abhorrent to her. Her desire to win was just too strong so she took a couple of deep breaths. Then she aimed the lip of the carafe to her mouth, squeezed her eyes shut and drank the contents with grimace that would be treasured by all of those with a camera. And, the pictures would surely be pulled out for a laugh should she make it all the way to Exalted High Priestess of the Sisterhood.

“Good job your Highness.” Cheryl said now posing proudly in her nakedness for the steady stream of pictures taken to finish off everybody’s rolls and standing next to and putting her arm around Judy, who was bent over coughing and wiping her lips on the back of her hands.

“I present you your new High Princess of the Sisterhood, Princess Judy.” The P.A. system confirmed.