Babs and the Younger Men at the Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left her room and made her way to the dining room. There were a few people already there. She took a glass of wine and mixed with the people that were there. There was no-one there that she was glad that she had not fucked. She sipped a couple of glasses of wine and began to loosen up. Slowly the room filled up and eventually everyone was there. By that time Babs was a little tipsy. She found her seat at the table. She had been sat next to the most boring man and woman you could want to meet who only wanted to talk about the sessions they had been on and what they had got out of it.

Babs drowned herself in alcohol and by the time that the meal was over she was well and truly drunk. They all retired to the bar and Babs decided to calm things down a bit. She went onto the soda water. At one point she was propositioned by the geek and Babs decided to give him a thrill. She took him into a darkened corner of the bar and got down on her knees. She unzipped him and fished into his pants and pulled out this little cock. She took it into her mouth and it grew a couple of inches. She worked his cock but he was so pathetic he came in a couple of minutes. She put his cock back in his pants and zipped him up. She wiped her mouth and said.

"That is why you will never fuck Me." and walked away.

She went back to the party and enjoyed herself for couple of hours and then she looked at her watch and saw that it was coming up to eleven o'clock. She said her goodnights making out it was her age catching up with her. She got into the elevator and headed for her room. She made sure not to run because she did not want to seem too keen. She got to her door and was thinking how she could prepared herself for him. When she went through the door she saw him naked and stroking a cock that must have been nine inches long and oh so thick. Then she thought - of course he would have a key to her room.

"Het bitch are you ready to be fucked? How old are you?"

"I am 63 and yes I am ready to be fucked. I have been wanting this size cock all week."

Babs was immediately turned on by him. He was treating her badly and she liked that.

"Strip for me and it better be good." He said.

Babs was stuck. She had never had the best moves and normally would just strip for a man. She tried to imagine a rhythm in her head and then she began to dance. She danced for about five minutes then she reached round and unzipped her dress and let it all to the floor. She stepped out of it and paraded round the room in her slip and thong. Next she took the first strap of the slip and took it off her shoulder she danced a bit more and then she took the second strap off. She held it to her breasts for a moment and then she let it fall away and expose her large breasts.

"Nice. " He said.

Babs now had only her thong and stockings on. She carried on dancing then he put her hands in the waistband of her thong and pulled it down her legs and stepped out of it.

"Keep your stockings on and come here." He commanded.

Babs did as she was told. She climbed onto the bed and snugged into him.

"Have you ever had a cock this big before?" He asked.

Babs wanted to say yes but she wanted to massage his ego so she said. "No."

"You will have fun then. "He said.

"Go on masturbate it."

Babs moved down the bed and looked at the cock. It was big but she taken bigger. She put out her hand and took the cock in her hand. She knew that she was good at masturbating so she slowly moved her hand up and down the length of the cock. She pulled the foreskin back to the base of his helmet and then she would bring it back up and cover the head. She did this for about five minutes and then she began to speed up. He laid back and sighed. She slowly increased her speed until he was at the point of coming. When she felt his balls tighten she covered the head with her hand and let him shoot his cumm into her hand. She scooped it all up and then she drank it all down. He was impressed with what she was doing and thought

"God is she really 63?"

He swung her round and pulled her to the edge of the bed so that her feet were planted on the floor. He spread her legs and went for her pussy. He started by just smelling her and was getting aroused just by her scent. He then went in and began to kiss her. He showered her with kisses. He wanted to tongue fuck her but he had to show that he was a good lover. He kissed the lips and then he took his tongue and inserted it into her. His cock was big and Babs thought that she was being fucked by a small cock. In and out his cock tongue went. He brought Babs to orgasm and was surprised when she came in buckets all over his face. He liked the taste and went back in with his tongue. He wanted to bring her to orgasm again. He fucked her harder this time because he knew that she had already cumm. It took him longer but he was able to bring Babs to a second orgasm and he was surprised when she screamed out. He thought she would want to be quiet but Babs did not care.

He moved up her body and placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy. She was so moist that when he pushed forward he slid in ever so easily. She took his cock easily and it surprised him. He began to fuck her. He started with long strokes but then he speeded up and began to fuck her harder and faster. Babs pushed against him and made sure that she took all of his cock. They established a rhythm and were fucking with abandon. They were both grunting and screaming and they did not give a damn. He was surprised how good she was and she was the best shag that he had experienced in a while and he thought he would never get it again. They fucked for about half an hour each of them having an orgasm and they went through that barrier that just exhausts you and they had final orgasms before collapsing on the bed. They snuggled together and fell asleep.

When Babs woke in the morning he was gone. She packed her bag and headed home to her husband.

12