Bab's Backstage Clusterfuck Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now realizing his oral manipulations were effecting Barbara in such a way, when the young dancer instinctively cast his gaze upwards, Miguel saw that Jennifer's crotch was now grinding against Streisand's face like a runaway bumper car.

In a strange roundabout way, and one that perhaps went a ways in helping young Miguel finally think of himself as a man, he understood that the moans of pleasure he was bringing to Barbara's mouth was, in turn, causing Jennifer Lopez to have an incredible buzz inside her own pussy at the same time. When Miguel saw that Lopez was breaking down with her own crushing release, Miguel knew that on some real level, he had aided in Jennifer's contentment by simply eating out another woman's cooch.

* * * * *

The two male dancers that had, to that point, been deprived of an opportunity to join in the carnal fracas had seen enough and knew that they had to find some way to contribute before that fleeting moment of indecency had passed.

One of the sinewy dancers eased up to Jennifer's right, while the other took the short walk around the joined threesome on the floor and took his place to Jennifer's left.

As each man stared down at Lopez haughtily humping Streisand's face, they jointly fished their straining erections free from their tight pants and crudely spanked them with the palms of their hands until each tool stood at full attention.

Smiling at each other, both men enjoyed the glorious view from above as the swells of Jennifer's perfectly sculpted breasts bounced up and down and side to side, like two firm melons, as she intensely rode Barbara Streisand's prone body.

Clutching their virile erections roughly in their straining grips, each of the masturbating male dancers giddily drifted their gazes up and down the illicit coupling below. From the sight of their young protégé, Miguel, doing his best pie eating impersonation on Barbara's pussy, then all the way up to Jennifer, humping back and forth, on top of the elegant woman's now tarnished face.

* * * * *

Jennifer Lopez had been so enthralled by her wanton actions on Streisand's upper body, she was completely oblivious to the presence of Miguel's soft skin behind her each time she frantically rocked backwards. It wasn't until Lopez felt the unmistakable cushiness of Barbara fleshy breasts jiggling against the small of her back that she knew someone was behind her. Looking over her shoulder as she brought her right hand up to keep her own tits from smacking her in the chin, Jennifer meowed out loud when she saw young Miguel's face deeply entrenched between Streisand's pubic V, while at the same time, groping his hands in and out of Barbara's lacy black support bra.

Smiling back to Miguel, with a hue of sly pride, Jennifer clearly saw that the teenager's attempts to fumble with the Jewish singer's ample womanhood also allowed him to cop a feel at naked, meaty tush. Seeing Miguel was doing all he could to try and orally push Barbara over the edge, Jennifer returned her focus forward and sped her frantic thrusts so that she could bust her own nut as well.

* * * * *

The two masturbating dancers standing to each side of Jennifer had a bird's eye view when Barbara and Jennifer came simultaneously.

In one violent blur, over the groans and shrieks of the two women at their feet, both men saw their cocks explode in unison, sending a milky crisscross pattern of their searing jism onto Jennifer's chest and Barbara's forehead below.

Wrenching their dicks with aggressive fervor, both men emptied every bit of seminal lust in their bloated genitalia onto the two women on the floor. By the time they had spent their loads, Jennifer's round, golden brown, titties looked as if someone had poured a gallon of milk across them, and the result of that spill dripped rapidly off her erect nipples, straight down into Barbara's eyes and mouth below.

Seeing all the cum from her male dancers' oozing down her chest and covering Barbara's face, Jennifer anxiously proceeded to use her bald pussy like a mop, rubbing the scalding semen, like lotion, into the prudish woman's already smeared lipstick and blush.

* * * * *

"I guess she earned the damn dressing room," Jennifer waxed thoughtfully to her comrades, as everyone slipped back into their Grammy outfits so they could all go out together, to join rest of America, for the start of the show.

- THE END -

* * * * *

Thanks for Reading

12