Babs Ch. 2

Story Info
He sorts out his feelings for lovely older woman.
3.7k words
4.59
90.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve9502
Steve9502
10 Followers

Needless to say, the plane trip back to Key West was just about the longest of my life. I couldn't believe what had happened in the last 12 hours. It was quite simply, a boyhood dream come true. The short time that we had spent in the car was the most intense sexual experience of my life, and my thoughts were filled with Babs.

There was a downside, however. I was worried that starting a relationship with her may not be the right thing to do. (I do tend to be somewhat of a "worry wart") After all, I lived a long distance away, and she was just finishing a nasty divorce. Was I taking advantage of her? Maybe she was just looking for some fun after a 5 year "dry spell"? Could it be more serious than that? Was this a good idea? Jeez, I thought to myself, you sound like an old woman worrying. Just take it one day at a time, and go with the flow.

I called Babs when I returned home, and she sounded happier than I had heard her in a long time. We arranged for her to come and spend a week down in Key West when the school went on spring break, in about a month. To say that we were both looking forward to it is a serious understatement. The bad news was, I had to deploy to an aircraft carrier the next day, and wouldn't be back for about two weeks. Neither of us was happy about the prospect, but such is the life of a sailor. I knew it was going to be a loooong two weeks...and it was.

Two weeks later, as I walked in the door of my condo, the phone was ringing. I had literally just climbed out of the aircraft, finished some paperwork involving my jet, and driven home. I was still wearing my dark green flight suit, (we called it our "green bag") and it was dirty and smelly from sweat. I dropped my luggage on the floor, and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi Sailor!! How was the boat..or ship...or whatever you call it?"

" Whaddya say, Gorgeous!! Same old same old. Got done what we needed to do. What's new with you?"

"Well, the house is pretty quiet. Darrell moved out last week. You know, it's funny. Lately, we never talked, but at least there was another presence in the house. But now..." Her voice sort of trailed off. "I understand. I said. Pretty tough to be by yourself after years with someone else I suppose."

"That's for sure. But you know what? Honest to God, I feel better already. It's time to move on with my life, and I have you to thank for blowing me out of the depression of the last few months."

"Well, I'm not sure I did anything therapeutic, but whatever it was, I can assure you, it was ENTIRELY my pleasure!!" We were both laughing. "Mine too. Oh boy, was it mine too!! But I am pissed off at you for one thing," she said. "What's that?" I replied. I could tell she wasn't really pissed. "Well, ever since Darrell and I started having troubles, I've spent most of my time suppressing my sexual urges. I figured if I didn't think about them, they would just go away. And while I was with him, that more or less seemed to work. But now, ever since we..." I heard her voice become lower, and softer... ... "Fucked each other in the car, I can't seem to stop thinking about you. I'm horny all the time now, and it's your damn fault!!"

We both started laughing!! "You have a fat lot of nerve complaining about that, I said, still laughing. " I had to take the thoughts of what we did out to an aircraft carrier with 5000 other men!! And trust me, there isn't an awful lot to do out there to relieve the tension!!" After a second's pause, she made kind of a "mmm.." sound. And then her voice got quiet again. "Do you masturbate while you're out there?"

"Geez, Babs! Why don't you stop beating around the bush and ask a direct question!!" I was a little embarrassed, but was becoming aroused. "C'mon, Fly-Boy, you can tell me!!"

"Well...of course. But it's definitely not the sort of activity that you go around advertising, lest you find yourself with a different, less charitable "call sign"" I said, remembering the poor young man in the squadron who had been discovered masturbating, and his call sign was now "Spanky", since he had been "Spanking the Monkey". Her voice got lower, and definitely sexier. "Mmm... what do you think about when you do it?" By this point in the conversation I was way past embarrassed, and 5 points to the right of mortified!! "Geez, Babs!! If I tell you, I'll have no secrets at all!! "Big Wussy! Want to know what I'm doing right now?' "Is this a question to which I really want an answer?" We were both laughing. This was definitely uncharted territory for me, but I was beginning to think I could learn to like it. The size of the hard-on I had led me to think so anyway. "Ok, I'll bite...tell me."

"I'm laying in bed, with only a silk camisole on"

"Oh my God... I know you're absolutely gorgeous in it". "Oh Steve...you make me feel so good again. It's like a part of me had died, and you're bringing it back to life."

" I can't believe this is happening to me. It's something I've thought about since I was 14 years old, and now it's coming true."

"Oh God. I wish you were here right now. I'd fuck you so hard, you couldn't believe it."

"Oh...that would be wonderful."

"Steve... I want you to cum with me...right now...over the phone." By now I had surrendered myself to the feelings that were washing over me. "Babs, I'm so hard for you right now..."

"Oh yes...my love...I want you to fuck me. My fingers are in my pussy...rubbing my clit..."

"Are your nipples hard?"

"Oh yes...and they want your lips on them...Steve...suck them for me? Please?"

"Oh Babs...I want you...please... oh God"...By now her breath was coming in gasps, and she was making little whimpering sounds. We were both masturbating furiously, completely lost in the moment. It was wonderful. "Steve...oh Steve... Fuck me please... fuck me hard... make me cum..."

"I'm on top of you Babs...and I'm fucking you so hard..."

"Yes...oh yes... put your cock in me...harder."

"It feels so good... oh yes...oh Babs."

"Oh Steve...I'm cumming...pinch my nipples while I cum...Oh God yes..."

" Oh Babs... I'm cumming too...I'm cumming. Oh God!!" And we came together. Again. Like we had been lovers for years, not just together for one brief period. It was marvelous.

After a moment or two, we came back to earth. We just lay there, basking in the glow of the moment, albeit from long distance. She spoke first: "Oh my God...I'm dripping wet!!"

"What are you complaining about? I just jizzed all over a perfectly good flight suit!! I may have to wash this thing, and it wasn't due for an oil change until next June!! What will the other aviators think of me wearing a clean flight suit? Besides, now I have a hand full of...Yuck!! And women swallow this stuff??!? " We both started laughing again. "Oh Steve, that was wonderful... I can't believe we actually did that. God, I hope no one is tapping your phone!!"

"If they are, just look for the phone company employee with a boner!!"

"That really was something else... but I'll tell you what, mister. You just wait until I come down there. I'm going to turn you every which way but loose!!"

"Hmm... sounds like a threat!!"

"It's a promise".

The two weeks before her arrival passed incredibly slowly. Every day was at least 3 days long. I wanted to make sure no work interfered with our plans, so I arranged to take a week's leave from the squadron. All the other guys knew I had something going on, but I wasn't about to let that bunch of boneheads in on my plans. Not being stupid, they quickly figured out there was a woman involved, and immediately started busting my balls. "Hey Scooter!! When's the babe getting here?"

"Geez, T.Q., didn't I tell you?"

"No."

"Then it must not be any of your freakin' business, huh??!?!?" It was about then that my pilot chimed in: "C'mon Scoots, give us the gouge. We just want to have a look!!"

"Fast Eddie, if you think I'm going to let any of you clowns within 10 nautical miles of her, you'd better go see the 3 Chance Brothers. You know them don't you? Slim Chance, No Chance and Fat Fucking Chance!!"

"C'mon, just one look!! "No!"

"I'll bet she's a bow-wow!!"

"Go ahead and bet. You'll lose! Besides, you're a fine one to talk about "Bow-wows"!! Your last girlfriend told me that compared to you, she'd seen better looking heads on beer!!"

They were a great bunch of guys, despite all the adolescent bullshitting, and I trusted them with my life. But the last thing Babs and I needed was a bunch of loudmouth aviators hanging around. When they threatened to stake out my condo to get a look at her, I figured I'd better come up with a plan to keep them at bay. Meanwhile, Babs and I kept ourselves sane by talking every day, sometimes for hours. AT&T was going to love me come bill-paying time! We talked about everything in the world...and each other. I'll bet Alexander Graham Bell never had in mind what Babs and I used his invention for!! We had phone sex almost every day. It was like we couldn't get enough of each other. It was almost an obsession...and we loved it.

Finally, the big day arrived. She got off the plane at Key West International Airport. (It's about the size of a 7-11, but since they used to fly to Cuba, it's an "International" airport.) She got off the plane, wearing a yellow sundress, and she looked fabulous. Babs' famous "high beams" were readily apparent. I sighed in contentment as I saw her. She ran off the tarmac and into the terminal where I was waiting for her. She about strangled me with a ferocious hug. We were both in heaven. She got her breath back first: "Hey Sailor!! Long time no see!"

"What's happening, Teach? How was the trip?"

"Long. I never knew it could take three days to fly a thousand miles!! I didn't think they were ever going to put that damn plane on the ground. I wanted to scream at the pilot...Fly Faster!!" We walked arm in arm in to get her luggage. She only had one bag. Very un-woman like, I thought to travel so light, so I asked her about it. "Only one bag?"

"Uh-huh. I like to travel light. Besides, I don't think I'm going to be needing a lot of clothes over the next week." And with that, she gave me smile that could win a war. I always thought you can say a lot with a smile, and she just said a bunch. We got in my car, and left the parking lot. She slid over close to me and said: "So, how far is your condo?"

"Doesn't matter...we're not going there."

"Really? Where are we going then?"

"It's a surprise."

"Oooh! I love surprises! I have one for you too."

"You do?"

"Yep. Want to see it?"

"Sure!" And with that, she slowly, ever so slowly, began to pull her dress up her legs. It was all I could do to keep the car on the road. She raised her dress up to her waist, and revealed an absolutely beautiful clean-shaven pussy. With just the smallest bit of beautiful red hair was at the top, it looked like a small flower. It was about then that I almost ran the car off into the mangroves. "Oops! Sorry. Guess I should watch where I'm going!"

"So, you like?"

"Oh yes."

"You flew all the way here without any panties on? Must have been a bit drafty!"

"Nah, took them off in the bathroom on the plane just before we landed."

"I think this is going to be one hellluva week." I said. She reached down, and gently ran one long finger between the lips of her pussy. It came away soaking wet. The she ran her finger around her lips of her mouth, and then ran her tongue up and down its length. And then she smiled at me and said: " I guarantee it."

She had gotten an early flight from home, so we pulled into the parking lot of the marina just after 9 a.m. I stopped the car in front of our home for the week. It was a 29-foot J-Boat christened "Bandwagon". She jumped out of the car, and ran the length of the pier. "It's beautiful!! Is it yours?"

"Mine and the bank's...but they don't use it much!"

"I love sailing!! How did you know?"

"Lucky guess." After getting all the gear stowed away, we cast off from the dock about 9:30 a.m. We had a good breeze from the south, and soon we were on a beam reach, meaning we were sailing perpendicular to the wind. Sailboats typically make their best speed this way. We were nicely making way, a steady 7-8 knots. It was a splendid, typically beautiful Florida Keys day. She went below and poured us a couple of glasses of wine. She also changed into a lovely blue bikini. It was actually the first time I had a chance to look at her body, and it was superb. She was definitely a mature woman now, not the young college girl that I met so many years ago, but if anything, she just looked better. When she came up from below, she handed me a glass and said: "You are so lucky, getting to do this all the time. I'm so jealous."

"I don't get to spend as much time out here as I'd like, but it's definitely quality time. Especially when you're here." She snuggled up against me, kissed me gently on the lips and said, "Try not to run off the road this time, ok?" I just smiled. It was the start of a very good day.

"By the way, she asked finally, not that it really matters to me, but where the hell are we going? Planning to kidnap me and take me away to some deserted island? Isn't that the Professor and Mary-Ann over there?" she said, pointing at an island in the distance. I softly sang, "...a 3 hour tour...!!" we were both laughing. "We are on out way to a group of islands called the "Dry Tortugas". They're about 60 miles west of here, and it's a great place to boat-camp for a few days. We can swim, and snorkel, and just generally relax. You'll love it."

"Sounds great! How long until we get there?"

"If the winds keep steady, we'll be there late this afternoon. I know a great place to anchor, and we'll see if we can't catch some snapper for dinner. How does that sound?"

"Heavenly".

By now we were getting away from the island, and occasionally we would pass a boat headed back to Key West. The second boat that passed had several people on it, all nude. That definitely caught Babs' eye. "Say, she said, that looks like a pretty good idea!! Is it legal?"

"Probably not, but as long as you are away from the island, the Marine Patrol has better stuff to do rather than enforce nudity laws. If they spent all their time trying to get people to put their clothes on around here, it would be a full time job."

"Well, I'd love to get a decent tan while I'm here, and I guess now is as good a time as any to get started." And with that, she stood up and removed her bikini top, and dropped it to the deck. Her breasts were beautiful. Not too large, but perfectly shaped, and the nipples...oh, such wonderful nipples she had. They stood out from the areolas of her breasts and were perfectly shaped. They were the kind of nipples that just begged to be sucked. She saw me looking at them and said, "Do you like my breasts? They're not very big..." she said, her voice trailing off. "Babs, they are magnificent. I have wanted to see them since I was 14 years old, and all I can tell you is, it was worth the wait!"

She then stepped out of her bottoms, and stood before me. Finally seeing her completely nude, she was lovelier than I had imagined, and I told her so. She leaned down and kissed me, and said that the sun had gotten to my mind!! Hmm, that reminds me I thought... We had better get some sun tan lotion on her before she fried. The combination of her pale skin and the Florida sun was a recipe for disaster if we didn't take proper precautions. "Come here Beautiful, and let me rub some of this sun block on you. It wouldn't do for you to get fried."

"Thanks" she said. As I started rubbing the lotion on her nude body, she started making purring noises like a contented kitten. My cock immediately sprang to life. She turned around and I rubbed the lotion onto her breasts, and down her stomach, and around her nearly shaven pussy. All down her legs, and onto her feet I slid the slippery juice. She leaned down and began to kiss me. Our tongues began darting in each other's mouth. She reached over to undo my shorts, and pulled them down with one swift movement . In an instant, she was on her knees in front of me in the cockpit of the boat. In one move, she engulfed my throbbing cock with her mouth, and began giving me an incredible blowjob. This woman really knew what she was doing. Her tongue and lips seemed to be everywhere at once on my tool. Her hands gently caressed my balls as her head moved up and down on my hardness. All too quickly I felt the cum welling up in my balls... "Oh Babs... you're making me cum...Oh God...I'm cumming...Oh yes!!" and I filled her mouth with my cum. She literally sucked me dry. It was a truly wonderful orgasm. She stood before me and took a sip of wine. She looked me in the eye and said, "Don't think you're done here, mister!! Now it's my turn!" I set the autopilot on the helm, and turned my full attention to her. From where she was standing in front of me, her beautiful pussy was right at mouth level. I started kissing her on the stomach, and worked my way down. Soon, my tongue was gently probing into her pussy. She put one leg up on the seat of the boat to give me better access, and pulled my head against her pussy. I drove my tongue in and out of her slit, and began to gently suck on her clitoris. Her hands started pulling on my head harder, and her breath began to come in gasps.. "Oh God, Steve...that feels so good..It's been so long since a man sucked my pussy. Oh yes... God yes... Oh Baby..." With more force now, I sucked her clitoris fully in my mouth, and began running my tongue up and down each side of it. Pulling hard on my head now, she began to cum.. "Oh God... oh yes... I'm cumming...Oh Steve...suck me... suck me hard!! Oh God...please... Oh yes...YES... NOW!! SUCK ME!! I sucked her beautiful pussy until she pushed my head away. I just rested my head against her stomach while she got her breath back. After a moment, she looked down at me and said, "Oh Steve... I need you to fuck me...I want your cock in me...Please fuck me!"

I was still sitting down in the cockpit, and I pulled her down on top of my again hard cock. Facing me, she slid down on my dick, and began to fuck me. She rode up and down on my dick like she could never have it again. We were bucking up and down, her juices running all over my legs. She was like a woman possessed. I was sucking her nipples as we fucked. She reached down and started rubbing her clit as we bucked up and down. Her voice was hoarse in my ear.. "Harder...Oh my God...oh yes...Oh Steve...I'm going to cum on your cock..."

"Babs...Please Babs...fuck me..oh yes...fuck me so hard..." I was fucking her as hard as I could, and she was taking everything I had. Soon, we started to cum... "Oh yes... Oh Yes... Babs I'm cumming again...Oh YES!! Oh God Steve, don't stop...Oh yes...Oh God...please. ...Here I cum... Oh God...Pinch my nipples as I cum... OH!! OH YES!! NOW!! I filled her with all my cum, and she collapsed on me. We were both completely spent. It was a sensation beyond words.

Three hours later, we were just dropping anchor. We were several hundred yards away from any of the other boats anchored there, and it seemed a good distance. We were still naked, never having gotten dressed as we completed the day's journey. We finished setting the anchor, and were lying on the deck, just enjoying each other's company, and watching the water. Suddenly, from out of the east, about 200 ft off the water, I saw two Navy jets coming towards the boat. We stood up to watch, and as the passed overhead, I recognized the markings as T.Q.'s and Fast Eddie's jets. Babs was waving at them and yelling. They passed overhead, and then shot straight up into the sky, wagging their wings as they climbed into the sun. As I watched them climb away, I thought, "Bastards!! I knew they'd find a way!!"

Steve9502
Steve9502
10 Followers