Babs Goes Doubly Black

Story Info
Mature lady goes deeper into Black.
2.8k words
4.27
166.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I arrived at Carl's flat after leaving Tom (see Hung like a horse) I was quite upset after my spat with Tom and when Carl didn't immediately offer to put me up. However I was a little mollified when he said it was because he had four friends coming up from London and thought I might be embarrassed as it was only a two room flat.

I was quick to reassure him I wouldn't be and he suggested I put my stuff in his room and the others could share the other bedroom and the lounge. He said the guys and he were going out on a pub crawl and I could join them if I wished. I said I would love to join them.

He suggested I get myself ready while he went to the station to pick them up. When I asked him what way he would like me to dress – he smiled and said "nothing too sexy, I want you to myself tonight".

I decided to wear a pair of stretchy tight jeans with over the knee boots, a black fairly transparent top ( no bra) and a shirt black jacket. I had time to have some coffee on the go by the time the guys arrived. They were all smartly dressed and all most handsome guys in their mid to late twenties. Amongst them I was surprised to see what was in effect a slightly older heavier version of Carl. I later found out this was his older brother Wayne.

After the introductions to Wayne, RK, Ross and JP and they had their coffee and a "freshen up," Carl booked a couple of taxis to take us to Rose Street where we were starting our pub crawl. I squeezed into the back of one between Carl and Wayne while RK another heavier set guy with bulging musculature sat in the front. I saw a look of interest in Wayne's eyes took in my unbraed breasts as I leant to get into the car and I felt his hands brush over my rear as he helped me out.

I must admit I as a mature white woman had quite a few disapproving and probably envious looks as I entered some of the bars in the company of five very handsome young black guys. However with the restraint of my agreement with Tom not to play at home removed I felt dangerously decadent and determined to enjoy myself. I have to admit that I got quite drunk and ended up flirting with all the guys.

However by the time we finished our pub crawl in the Filling Station about 12.00 midnight, the guys with the exception of Wayne and Carl had all found themselves female companionship. When Carl was up getting us a drink, I jokingly said to Wayne "are you not interested in getting yourself a girl tonight?". He explained he was happily married and only ever "played away" very occasionally.

When I asked him if he was tempted tonight he very bluntly said " yes by you."

I leaned over and pecked him on the lips and said " and I by you, but its up to Carl if he wants to share".

When Carl came back I was quite shocked when Wayne broached it straight away saying " little brother, your lady has offered to take on both of us tonight – how do you feel about it?"

Carl smiled and said " I'm glad she suggested it I thought you might enjoy a session with Babs and me". He then embarrassed me slightly when went on to say how the first night he had met me he and another guy had "roasted "me and he had hoped I would be up for it with Wayne and him. He then went to say " you'll enjoy her – she has a great body and she really is up anything."

Wayne suggested we drink up and get back before any of the other guys did.

I was quite under the influence by the time we got the taxi and was quite oblivious to the taxi driver as the two guys snogged and groped me in the back seat and I too got busy with my hands at their crotches.

By the time we got back to the flat we were all three up for anything and I was quickly pulled through to the bedroom and soon stripped to just my black g string. As the guys lost their boxers I remember noticing that Wayne's cock reflected his heavier build and was a lot thicker although not quite as long as Carl's.

I was soon pleasuring him with my mouth while Carl did fantastic things to my clit with his long teasing tongue. As I say it was a very thick cock and I had to open my mouth fully to accommodate it. I alternated between moaning and gagging as Wayne very energetically thrust it into the back of my throat while I held his very full set of balls in my right hand.

I must have spat out his cock as Carl brought me to a massive climax with his tongue. This was cut short by Wayne, rather roughly grabbing my hair, and pushing my face up to be ridden again. My slight protestations at this rather rough treatment was cut short as Carl mounted me. I am always thrilled when I feel his long hard young cock enter me. Initially it hurt when he used to hit the entrance to my womb but it now gives me an additional thrill to feel it "where no cock has gone before".

I was drunk enough to let myself go completely as I was rather roughly taken by both of them. I felt Wayne tense and got ready to receive a mouthful of his cum but he pulled out and instead sprayed my face and breasts with copious quantities of hot sticky semen before plunging his cock deep into my throat. His slightly softened cock was still larger than most guys and once again I grabbed his large balls to give me some control.

Although I was getting highly aroused again by Carl's insistent thrusting in my vagina I couldn't help noticing Wayne stiffen again and soon I was being taken vigorously at both ends again. Carl soon had me and himself at climax and as I writhed beneath him I remember Wayne pulling out saying " she certainly knows how to suck but I want to try her other holes".

The guys opened a bottle of wine while I went to wash Wayne's spunk off my face and breasts and when I came back I found a glass poured for me and two very erect cocks. I was a little shocked that as Carl handed me my glass of Chardonnay he dipped his large rod in it and invited me to suck it. As I bent down to do so I felt Wayne's large hand rather roughly grab my shaven mound and I heard him mutter "you weren't kidding that is some box your lady has on her – I bet it takes some filling".

As Carl pulled me down to suck his rod, I felt Wayne go behind me to part my bum cheeks and fondle my pussy. As Carl got busy in my mouth I felt the rather urgent thrust of Wayne's fingers into my vagina and this was followed by him entering the head of his cock in my vaginal entrance. Although I was used to Carl's length Wayne's girth was something else and I shuddered slightly as he went in. I have certainly never felt as full up. Once again I was well "roasted" as the boys took me at either end and as I responded fully to them they were soon climaxing in their respective orifices.

Once again we broke for a drink and as they lay on the bed the two guys encouraged me to suck their wine covered cocks back up to erection. As I did so both fondled my breasts and Wayne paid me the rather back handed compliment of saying to Carl that he hadn't exaggerated as I really was a fantastic bit of ass. As I broke off and said " thank you kind sir", Carl told Wayne that the best was still to come.

" Babs, go and get lubed – Wayne has been telling me all night how much he wants to fuck that bog ass of yours."

As I went off the bathroom I heard him tell Wayne that since we had been together I had more cock there than in the rest of my life as my hubby hadn't given me much cock there.

I knew I was in for a bit of a night when I heard Wayne say " if she's as keen to have it there as she is in her mouth and fanny – you've got it made".

When we came back I was a little shocked and felt very exposed when Carl bent me over and parting my hips exposed my rosebud to Wayne saying " she's still quite tight there , but I've had lots of fun breaking her in. She loves it there now."

Bending down he pecked me on the cheek and murmured " I've told Wayne how good you are now give him the ride of his life."

As I heard him go off to the kitchen Wayne rather roughly bent me over the bed and I felt him rather roughly part my hips – I felt the rather exciting tip of his tongue circle my anus and then excite it with quick flickering darts. I was quite open when his large exploratory finger went deep into me and he muttered " mmm nice and tight".

I winced slightly as he entered the head of his huge thick cock in my sphincter and had to strain to stay open for it. It was quite a relief when I felt the plop as I took the whole thick helmet but my relief was short lived when he very roughly thrust his cock home. I remember hearing myself scream as the thrust of his girth ripped me but he was so very strong and so urgent in his thrustings that I could do little but to take it. He rode me hard for what seemed an eternity of waves of pain before I felt the hot soothing relief of his ejaculate in my bowels. As I fell forward on the bed still impaled on his huge cock , I was shocked when he hit me a heavy slap on my right buttock as he dismounted and proclaimed to Carl that I was a "hell of a good ass fuck".

Carl had poured us drinks and the boys sat down on the bed to drink theirs while I recovered from the ass pounding I had from Wayne. Carl pulled my head up kissed me gently and gave me a drink. Both Wayne and rather gently fondled my breasts and kissed me and I was relaxing nicely until I saw their cocks becoming slightly erect again. When they noticed me looking Wayne said " you've nearly fucked me to a standstill you're going to have to help me out.

Wayne pushed my head down to his cock again and then suggested I lick his balls. As I did so Carl had reached behind me to fondle my pussy and my damaged rear. I heard him mutter "bloody hell Wayne – she's bleeding I told you to be careful with putting that weapon of yours up her ass. You really have messed up her ass."

This seemed to turn Wayne on and he muttered " she was really up for it when I rimmed her – her bloody ass was opening and shutting."

Putting one of his huge thighs over my head he turned over and pushing my face into his crotch it was obvious that he wanted me to suck his balls and lick his anus. The hot musky smell of him was strangely exciting and I have to admit I got quite turned on as I wanked his cock from between his legs and licked his sphincter.

This wantonness seemed to turn Carl on and in spite of my protests he quickly mounted my damaged anus. As I took my first guy off by rimming Carl really did "ride the ass" off me and it was a relief when he saw Wayne spurt that he came off in my ass.

I went to repair my damaged ass while the boys poured more wine. While I lay between them as they gently fondled my body Carl expressed how much of a turn on it had been to see me rimming Wayne and when I fund him hardening I asked him did he want the same.

As he leaned forward and I started exciting him I felt the welcome coolness of lube as Wayne ran it between my hips and on to my pussy. I turned briefly to say – please no more anal tonight. He smiled and said " that's just salve – its your pussy I'm lubricating" When I said I didn't think that needed lubricating he said, " it will for what I'm going to do to that big box".

Carl pulled me back to giving him attention and as I did so I realised what Wayne was going to do as I felt a number of his fingers enter my vagina. I had heard about fisting and now I was going to experience it!

I tried to open as wide as I could and push back to meet the thrusts of his fingers as it wasn't an unpleasant feeling but cried out when he tried to insert his large fist. However he persisted and pulled me back on to it. One push and his whole fist was in.

He allowed me to get used to this massive intrusion as my vagina closed round his wrist and I was able to get back to giving Carl's cock and balls my attention with my hands and his anus with my tongue. Then Wayne started to ride me with his hand pushing it deep into me and up towards my womb while his other hand stimulated my clit. It was the strangest feeling to be almost completely full and both slightly painful and extremely pleasurable.

On reflection it must have looked an odd spectacle as Carl thrust his rear back to be tongued while I furiously wanked his cock and put my rear up to be fisted. However at the time it was wildly exciting to be giving and receiving such pleasure. When Carl came off I was able to give my full attention to the pleasuring I was getting and thrust myself back on to Wayne's fist. The combination of clitoral stimulation and internal pummelling brought me off to one of the most memorable climaxes as wave after wave of pleasure overtook me. Carl said he had never seen anything so wanton as I writhed in pleasure impaled on Wayne's fist.

That was not all the pleasure I had that night as fully stretched I was able to take the double penetration by the boys that I had been slightly dreading and I finished the night totally ravaged in all three orifices but totally and utterly sated. I fell asleep lying between the two guys who had given me such pleasure and taken it too.

When I dragged myself up the next morning for breakfast Wayne and Carl had gone out for a run and only JP was in the flat. Apparently the other guys had "got lucky" and were sleeping elsewhere. I asked him what time he had got back – he smiled and said about 1.00 am and I realised that he had been in the next bedroom for most of the time I had been with the guys. He smiled and said – you guys appeared to be busy so I didn't disturb you- although you certainly disturbed my sleep!

When the two guys got back I was delighted to find them both very loving and tender and both expressed how much they had enjoyed the night before and were looking forward to the next night. They suggested a light lunch and shopping and it was late afternoon when we returned.

The guys had bed on their mind but I asked them to let me recover with a long soak in the bath. Carl said " only if you wear something extra special tonight" – when I asked what – he said "anything with stockings and suspenders".

I think it met everyone's approval when I wore a tight black and white check mini, my eight suspender garter belt, diamante g string and see through top but that as they say is a story for another day.