Babs Was A Real Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as she blew him, she knew he was different, she felt different in herself, he seemed to have a power over her, her whole body sensed it. And she liked it, she liked it a lot. She knew that there was no way on earth that this could be stopped, not now, not any time soon. Did she still love her husband? She didn't know now, she had never doubted it at all, but now she did?

They dried each other off after much teasing, she remade the bed, and they spent the rest of the morning in very close proximity to the other. As they heard the crunch of tyres on the gravel driveway, one more kiss was shared, he left through the backdoor as her husband came in the front.

He was in a bad mood, he had lost to someone who he regarded as a win all day long. He threw his racket to one side and slouched into a chair.

'What's wrong with you?' Babs asked, exasperated by his childish actions.

'I lost to Will Boyes, can you believe it, I can beat him any time I want!' he told her.

'Not to day!' Babs said uncharitably.

'Thanks for your sympathy!' he reiterated.

'Grow up John, you lost; get over it, stop being so childish!'

He sensed something in his wife's words, and said. 'What's wrong with you, why are you in a bad mood?'

She was in something far more than a bad mood, she was in heaven, and he was spoiling it for her.

'I'm not in a bad mood, I'm in a wonderful mood, but if you don't stop acting like a fucking 2 year old, I can be in a bad mood very soon!'

He had never ever heard her swear, it took him by complete surprise.

'Wow Babs, there's no need to swear at me like that?'

'I'm sorry, it's just that I don't want to hear you moaning about something that has no bearing on life's uncertainties!'

'Yes I suppose you're right, I'm sorry?' and he kissed his wife's nose. Babs turned away from him; suddenly she had no desire to be close to him?

He went and changed, Babs texted Ted.

'ted, you were magical, I loved today, thank you x x'

She muted her phone so it didn't ring, she received a quick reply.

'You are the magical sexy one, you blaze with light!'

'Oh ted, thank you darling x x'

'my pleasure babs, you are going to get it all again tomorrow ok?'

'yes baby, I cant wait, 8:00am?'

'wear something special, just for me'

'I will baby, bye x x'

She spent the rest of the day in a daze, she pretended things were normal, but they were so far from normal now it was unbelievable.

She felt giddy, in need, in turmoil, she wanted him right now, her mashed pussy was aching for him, how could she feel like this after just a few hours of him. He had a hold on her already, a hold she knew she would find almost, if not impossible to break free of, would she ever want to?

Was she falling in love with Ted, he was 7 years younger than her, but light years ahead in terms of loving her? She had never felt this way about anyone, she didn't even understand the feelings coursing through her. She had been 100% certain of her love for John, but not anymore?

He made love to his wife that night, but he knew something was amiss, she came yes, but he felt like it was someone else there with him? In the morning there was coolness between them, he went work and wondered what was wrong with her, was it him?

At 8 the backdoor opened, she had left a note on the table. 'I'm upstairs,' was all it said.

He raced off to get to her, she was waiting in the middle of the bedroom.

She looked so beautiful and sexy, it stopped him dead, it was like he had run in front of a train. She was stood, head slightly bowed, looking though her long lashes, her hair was down and brushed to a sheen! One shapely knee slightly raised, and wearing a see through negligee, skimpy bra and thong, stockings and suspenders, with backless high heels. She oozed sex and stimulation, arousal, she smelled of woman, aroused woman, a woman waiting for her man, which she was.

He stepped to her and as if in fear of damaging her, they kissed, it was a kiss of utter loving passion; Ted backed her to the bed, and slowly lifted her on it. Babs never took her huge brown eyes of him; she was seducing him with them, leading him into her lair where she would devour him with her love.

He stripped her slowly, her hands swapping to keep a hold of the prick that she knew would soon devastate her, no matter how she attempted to hold her control, she knew that once it was in her, it would be game over, the master would excel!

Ted lay on his back, and with her hands still working him, he told her to, 'get on!'

She did with grateful knowledge that he was giving himself to her, for her to pleasure herself as long as she wanted.

She slid down the hard shaft, and bottomed out, she grunted as she felt him hit her insides. It was a little painful, but it was pain of pleasure, pain that the more you made happen, the more you want it to hurt, because you knew there was more pleasure coming.

Ted crushed her nipples so hard she cried out, but knew not to stop him, he was under her yes, but he was in control now. She had her first of many orgasms. She had waited for this since yesterday, her husband had made love to her, and yes she had cum, but only because she had Ted's face in her mind, it had been him she had cum for.

They began bouncing over the bed, another tornado was on its way, and she was going to be ripped apart by it. But Babs was tearing headlong into it! Then without knowing it, she was now under him, and he was obliterating her pussy, he hammered her with all the power he could. Babs went for it herself then, she followed him, she hit back with all she had too, this truly was incomparable love making.

She heard incomprehensible growling, grunting and indecipherable words coming from him, he was going to cum in an earth shattering earthquake of cum. It hit her insides with such power she thought she was going to drown, then her most intense orgasm flattened her like a tsunami!

They were both aware, and unaware of each other as they lay there in their cum, both of them were covered in each others sodden love juices.

'I love you Babs,' she heard words that were far away?

Her eyes opened, 'did you say something baby?' she asked.

He recovered, 'I said, I loved that Babs?'

'Me too darling, me too, but I thought that had you said, that you love me?'

'What if I had said that, what would you say?' he asked, he had managed to turn it around.

'I would say to that, that I love you too baby?' she said.

He was stunned; he had told her he loved her, when he hadn't meant to say it, even though he knew he did.

'I did say I love you Babs, and I do, I know I do?'

'Well that throws us a curved ball wouldn't you say so my darling?' she held him tight and kissed him.

'Yes, but lets not rush things hey?' he was speaking with an old mans head on his very young shoulders.

'Dead right Ted, there's lots of time, and we have lots of problems that come with this too?' she told him.

'Yes there is and there are?' he answered.

'And there's another problem we haven't thought of yet?'

'What's that honey?' she said as she snuggled into him.

'This!' he told her loudly, and thrust his finger up her backside, Babs squealed in surprise.

'Why is that a problem?' she babbled, not understanding what he was on about.

'Because I haven't fucked it yet, and until I do, it's a problem!' and he roared with laughter.

Babs fell back stunned, she had never had it there, she had never had the inclination, even thought about it as an act of love and sexual gratification, but now he did, it was now something she wanted, wanted because he did, and it was something of her no one had ever had.

'You can have it whenever you want it Ted, no one has ever been in there, so you are going to be the first!' she answered.

'And the last!' he told her.

'Yes Ted, and the last, that's a promise.'

Ted went and got some baby oil, they had to wait while he recovered his powers, but she got him there eventually.

Ted smeared her tight bum hole liberally, coated his prick when she popped it out of her hot mouth, and Babs lay face down. 'Please be careful darling?'

'I will babe, I will,' he assured her.

He got over her and probed his slick thick tool at her opening, 'there?' she told him, he pressed, the head popped in and Babs let out a small but piercing scream.

He held his ground and waited, 'Oh Oh Oh Ooooh Oh Ted!'

He gently went forwards to her, his prick slowly sinking into her tight puckered little hole.

'Aaargh, oh Ted, Oh God, Mmmph!'

He pressed on, and soon he was in, he lay there letting her admit it, adjusting her to it, then he withdrew, and pushed back in. Babs squealed in pain and arousal, she could never have known that it was to be like this, he had truly mastered her now, there was only that one word for it, mastery!

He began to fuck her slowly then a little quicker; Babs moaned and groaned as her sexual submission to him became complete, there would never be another man in her life now who could get her this way. And she knew he wasn't just showing his mastery and dominance over her, he was loving her, this was love, this was how man and woman loved, it really was, she loved him with all she would ever love him with from now on!

Ted almost howled as he pumped her arse full of cum, Babs returned the compliment by cumming with him. They knew that they would never ever repeat this very moment, it was a first of firsts. They lay on the bed like a sandwich, the cum between them was the filling.

He very very slowly pulled his withered prick from her, Babs utter painful moans, but she felt glorious. They rested and kissed and held one another. They snuggled to the other. He was in love with her, she was the most beautiful and sexiest woman he had ever met, bar none! And Babs admitted to herself that she had never met a man such as Ted, even though he was only 21!

That's when John her husband, walked into the bedroom, he had just witnessed the last throes of their colossal fucking fest, and listened to their words of love and commitment. He had been so shocked, he had come home unexpectedly, he had returned because he wanted to make amends for the ill feeling between himself and Babs, now he knew why she had been like she was.

Ted was off the bed like lightening, he positioned his naked body sheltering Babs from any possible attack. He also took up a defensive stance just in case John wanted to rock and roll.

'What the fuck is going on?' he roared, 'You are fucking my wife in my bed, you fucking bastard!' He yelled at the top of his voice.

Ted stammered a little, he hadn't wanted this, not just yet anyway?

'I, I, I, I'm sorry John, it just happened?'

'It just happened?' he yelled again.

Ted regained his composure from the surprise.

'Yes John, it just happened, but don't blame Babs though, it's all down to me, I seduced her, it's not her fault.'

'It's both of your faults you cunts and you you dirty slag, doing this to me, you fucking whore!'

'John, there's no need for that?' Babs responded.

'No need for that, you are a fucking prossie, you dirty, filth ridden cunt!'

'Please John?' Babs wilted before him, 'I'm sorry, I haven't meant to hurt you, I'm so sorry.'

He stepped forward, Ted held out a hand in a stop gesture, John launched himself at him, and they both tumbled to the floor in a brawl, many punches and knees were landed from both men, but John took a mighty blow on his temple, and it felled him.

Ted got to his feet gasping for breath, and in some shock too, this wasn't what was supposed to have happened.

Babs was in tears on the bed, cowering in fear at the sight before her, the two men in her life were fighting because of her, for her?

Ted took her in his arms, told her to dress and go downstairs and wait for him.

'What are you going to do Ted, please don't hurt him?' she begged.

'I have no intention of doing anything but defend us, me and you, trust me babes, I love you, don't forget that?'

She looked at him, and said, 'yes Ted, I know, and I won't forget either.' She left.

Ted waited for John to regain his senses, and get groggily to his feet.

He guided him to the bed he and Babs had just fucked on, he sat on the edge.

'You have ruined my life, our lives, you evil bastard!' he muttered angrily.

'John, it did really just happen, but it has happened, and I'm sorry, I really am, but I love her, and she loves me too, there's not a lot any of us can do about that?'

'You can fuck off and leave us, leave us to get back what we have!'

'That's up to Babs, if she says that's what she wants, then you've got it?' he told him truthfully.

He left and went down; he was soon followed by her husband.

'Babs,' he said, 'he says he will leave us and go if you tell him to?' he said it with a certain amount of confidence.

Ted started to leave the room; he had no intention of making her say something she might not want to.

'Ted, stay please? John,' she said, 'I know this is all a big shock, but I love him, I don't ever want him to leave, its you who will have to make a decision about this.'

He looked at his wife in disbelief, 'are you telling me you want him, and not me?'

She looked sadly at him, and nodded her beautiful head, 'yes I suppose I am?'

'I will take half of everything you have,' he told her, 'Half!'

'If that's what you want John, you can have it.' she told him quietly.

'Last chance Babs, either he goes, or I do!' he said, and pointed a threatening finger at Ted.

Ted stood his ground but never intervened.

'I'm sorry John, but Ted is not leaving.' She told him with more strength than she felt.

Her husband turned and went upstairs, 30 minutes he reappeared, bags in hand. 'I've been in the safe and taken the money there,' he said, it amounted to £7000 but Babs just shrugged. Ted was still ready for more action and wouldn't be able to relax until he had gone.

'Don't ever turn your back to me you bastard, I will have you one day!' and he stormed out of the house, Babs and Ted just looked at each other.

'I will make sure he's gone and lock up Babs, wait here.' He told her.

He went out and watched as the car left the grounds, he double locked the gates, secured hid lodge, and then went right round the house making sure it was well locked down.

Then he took her to bed, they didn't make love, but they were in love, and locked into each other. John never took up his threats; he took a ¼ of the estate value, met another woman and remarried. Babs and Ted married, and had 2 beautiful girls who look just like their mother Barbara!

12