Baby and Lover

Story Info
Girrlfriends meet out back for a smoke break.
665 words
3.91
118.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's about noon already. I'm standing outside with her while she takes a fifteen minute break at her work. It's just us out here, no one else at her job smokes and you can't see the back of the building from the road. She wraps her arms loosely around my shoulders in an embrace and kisses my neck.

"So have you missed me this week, Lover?" she asks in a kitten like purr. She pulls back to look in my eyes while running her hands down my shoulders, cupping my breasts in her hands and squeezes them. My body reacts to her touch and I feel myself get damp.

"You know I have, Baby." I reply. I gently push her against the brick wall and kiss those full lips before she can get her cigarette out of the pack. I run my tongue over her lips, tasting the vanilla lip balm she always wears.

"You should come to the office tonight and let me show you how much I've missed you" I say moving my mouth over to her neck.

"I've got an idea, Baby, how about I give you a sample of what you'll get tonight when you get there" I move my hands up her body and fill my hands with her luscious breast.

She's wearing a low cut black shirt and no bra so I feel her nipple harden as I run my thumbs over them.

"I don't think we have time, I still want my cigarette" she tries to protest, but I can tell she wants it. I open the v of her shirt to expose her and take one of those plump nipples into my mouth. I hear her moan softly.

"Go ahead and start smoking and I'll take it from here. She lights up and takes a drag, letting it out slowly as I move one hand under her skirt. I move my fingers around her clit felling how wet she is. I hear her moan again as I push my fingers into her pussy and move them in and out.

"Do you like that, Baby? You like cumming for me don't you?"

"Yes, Lover." she answers as I suck hard on the other nipple.

" C'mon Baby, tell me, do you like cumming on my hand? Or do you wanna cum on my face?"

" Let me cum on your face, Lover, please." she moans out.

I drop to my knees and lift her skirt. I kiss her lips softly at first, then I run my tongue slowly around her pussy. Savoring the taste of her though I know I'll see her again in a few hours. I increase the speed of my tongue, lapping up her juices. I can hear her breathing hard, the cigarette forgotten, she's about to cum. I hold back just a little bit, I wanna hear her beg for it. I flick my tongue slowly over her glistening wet lips.

"Make me cum, Lover, Please make me cum. I need it, Lover, I need it now" she pants out.

With that I slam my fingers into her soaked pussy again and move them as fast as I move my tongue. I feel her walls tighten around my fingers as she climaxes. I move my fingers and shove my tongue inside her as hard and as deep as I can. My fingers rub her clit as I fuck her with my tongue and lap up her juices until her orgasm subsides.

She grabs my hair and pulls me up, then sucks my fingers clean. She then kisses my lips softly.

"I have to go back to work now" she says almost regretfully.

" I know, Baby, come over as soon as you get off. I'll be waiting on you." I say.

As she turns to go back inside I grab her from behind and put my mouth close to her ear "Keep her ready for me, Baby, because I'm gonna fuck her hard tonight."