Baby Doll at the Beach

Story Info
Candaulism.
876 words
4.04
96k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot day when Angie arrived with her husband arrived at the airport in Miami. They were on the way to South Beach for some R & R. Angie was a bit nervous and excited as she was looking forward to the beautiful weather and beautiful people. They checked-in to the small boutique hotel just a block away from the ocean. Angie changed into her two-piece bathing suit and they both headed out to the beach. The first day on the beach, Angie and her husband took the time to get comfortable with the atmosphere and the people. As they walked on the sand southward, the bathing suits got smaller and smaller. Guys were in banana hammocks and the girls were sporting thongs. A lot of skin exposed for a couple of Midwesterners. Needless to say, the beach blanket found the sand and a couple of beach chairs were opened. Angie knew her husband enjoyed the view of topless women strolling in the rays of the son with perspiration oils glistening on all those beautiful breasts. What she was about to find out was that her husband had concealed over the years the dormant fantasy of candaulism. Angie spent a good hour laying on her back before she got the nerve to take her top off.

She eventually got hot and mentioned that she was going in for a dip to cool off. Her husband wondered if the top would be reapplied. Surprise! Angie stood up, looked around, and confidently walked into the ocean. She had never before swum topless as both her mother and God gave her a generous portion of breasts that now are being exposed for all to agree. Her husband could not be more surprised and excited. He immediately began to pitch a tent in his tight swim shorts sitting and watching his lovely Baby Doll in all her glory. He had to flip over onto his stomach as his raging erection was becoming noticeable by the other beachgoers.

Angie walk back slowly looking around at everyone that was looking at her and her plentiful assets. She smiled and the guys that gave her more than just a glance. She stood over the blanket with a towel drying her long blond hair. Her green eyes only added to her sex appeal. She told her husband that she felt free and confident in her body. He kissed her and stated that her stroll into the water caused his trunks to become inflated. Once he confirmed that the guys surrounding her were all somewhere between glances and stares, he felt so proud of his Baby Doll. All could see, but on he was allowed to touch. The sun eventually dropped over the buildings to the West, and both Baby Doll and her husband gathered their items and headed to the hotel. That night, the talked about what transpired and how it all felt for them. They made passionate love that night and knew tomorrow would provide more exploration into their relationship.

The next day, Angie hit the beach with new found confidence that she can still turn Men's heads. Applying her sunscreen slowly to her breasts as she set on her beach blanket smiling at all the guys walking along the shoreline. The day before, she would apply a thin white cotton shirt over her breasts whenever she strolled on the shoreline. Not this time. She boldly stated to her husband, "Let's go for a walk."

She felt fine walking on the beach completely topless and providing a little smirk when she noticed a glance from a guy was a little more like a stare. Eventually they started up a conversation with a young good-looking Mexican guy who was enamored by her breasts and could not believe she was in her mid-40s. Her husband was getting too much of a thrill and needed to cool off in the water at waist level. This allowed Angie to be a bit more open with the conversation she was sharing with the young lad. She stated that in Europe, most Women enjoyed the freedom of topless sunbathing, but that was before the digital age of cameras and phones with cameras. The lad kept looking at her breast and could not believe they were unaltered after breastfeeding three children.

She offered that once her husband return, they continue their walk together to her blanket. Once there, she asked if he was interested in applying sunscreen on her breasts in front of her husband and it was more of a thrill for him. He began applying the tanning oil in a circular motion and eventually made his towards her nipples and below her breasts. It is amazing how a one-minute application took a full five minutes. Eventually, they guy thanked them for the company and stated he would be back tomorrow.

Angie looked and her husband and stated "I would like to try the topless volleyball games tomorrow."

Her husband said "I see you might be building a fan base. Perhaps your oily breasts might find their way onto a sandy floor. I'm sure you will be able to find someone willing to shake that sand off your boobs."