Baby Doll Ch. 07

Story Info
Cliff doesn't like Papa.
5.3k words
4.69
10.4k
12

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Gildinton doesn't exist. I made it up for the sake of geographical vagueness. The same goes for Black Lake.

*****

Well, there she was, inside Cliff's house, looking at her bags and suitcases piled up in the living area. Cliff was making sure every single window had closed blinds. Rebecca was sure she was supposed to be unpacking, but she didn't have the energy for it. She sat down on his black leather sofa and wondered how she supposed to go to work, since Jessa had her car and car key. Then she wondered how much longer would it take for Eric to figure out where she was.

There was a knot of dread in her belly. Her booties made little dragging prints in the carpet. They were a size and a half too big. She hated wearing them.

She idly looked at a few family photos hanging on a wall. Then she noticed a few pictures of piglets, puppies, and kittens. Cute!

"Maybe you should take off that wig?" Cliff said as he walked past her into the kitchen. She watched his butt. "I'll get dinner for you, since you're the guest."

"That's sweet of you," she told him, bending down to untie her ill-fitting shoes. When that was done, she pulled the wig away and balanced it on an armrest of the sofa. She peeled away the cap that had kept her actual hair snugly bundled away and put it on a coffee table.

Cliff was peering into his fairly standard refrigerator. "What do you want?"

"What's available?" Rebecca's sock covered feet stepped from the living area to the kitchen. She stood near a very clean kitchen sink, her fingernails soothing her tired scalp.

"Hmmmm. We could have spaghetti, hamburgers in gravy, leftover pizza, or something frozen." His cute nose flinched. "I'll have to ask Ryan to go shopping for me."

"Who's Ryan?"

"My younger brother." Cliff pulled out a pizza box that smelled like garlic and bad decisions. "We probably shouldn't waste this. You like mushrooms?"

"Fucking love them." Rebecca smiled as she watched him flip the lid. "Looks great to me. I'll eat it cold."

"You filthy heathen," he teased, nudging the fridge door closed with his hip. "Do you like romantic comedies?"

She made a disgusted face. "They're the shittiest movies ever."

A bit of disappointment had his features sagging. "Oh. Okay. You like scary movies?" He stepped to a kitchen counter and then sought out some plates from a high cabinet. Rebecca knew that in order to reach the contents of that cabinet, she'd need to stand on a dining chair. Cliff didn't have any trouble at all.

"Not as much as I used to. They just don't do it for me anymore. I'd rather play a horror game."

He turned his head to look at her with a furrowed brow. "Horror games are a thing?"

"You never played Silent Hill? God damn you!" She rolled her eyes. "My favorite horror games are made with RPG Maker engines, because a lot of creativity has to be put in there for the player to get scared."

"I have no idea what you just said." He loaded two plates with pizza, two slices each. That was apparently all the pizza he had left.

"Okay, RPG Maker is like a Lego kit, but instead of building houses and stuff, you're making a video game with old fashioned JRPG graphics, or perhaps other graphics, if you're skilled and creative enough."

With a heavy and tired sigh, Cliff's shoulders sagged. Then he shook his head. "I just want to know what kind of movie you want to watch. Please don't give me a lecture about geek stuff."

"You got Internet access?"

"Yeah," he answered wearily, taking the plates to a microwave.

"Can your TV access it?"

"Yeah, why?"

Rebecca would be damned if she ended up watching some crappy Hollywood movie out of nothing more than politeness.

"Well Cliff, I'm going to show you my favorite websites that stream anime."

Half an episode of Sailor Moon, the subbed 1990s version, went by, and Cliff was giving her a look of betrayal. Rebecca was evilly laughing. "I'm joking, Dude! I'm joking! I'm not going to make you watch Sailor Moon!" She reached out and ruffled his soft brown hair. He was surprised, but he smiled at the affectionate behavior.

"Don't worry Cliff," Rebecca told him, picking up his wireless keyboard. "There's more to anime than Sailor Moon, but you know, you really should have some respect for this one. The manga it's based on redefined an entire genre. And it was actually a sequel manga! Can you believe it? This anime was also many 90s kids' introduction into anime, which led them to discovering all sorts of unique genres!"

"Can you just please pick something that isn't girly as hell?!"

She stuck her tongue out at him. Then she put on Attack on Titan.

Two hours later, Cliff wanted to know just how varied anime could get, and he was asking all kinds of questions. Apparently, this man didn't even watch Cartoon Network, which meant that he didn't watch Adult Swim or Toonami. He wasn't just missing out on anime. He was missing out on some pretty cool Western cartoons too.

"Just wait until you see Hentai," she said with a childish excitement.

His head tilted. "What's a hentai?"

Rebecca knew she was almost required to pick out something with tentacles in it.

Fifteen minutes after that, Cliff's general response was something that could be described as, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!! WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH JAPAN??!!"

He did not have a tentacle fetish, it seemed.

And Rebecca was just laughing, gasping, falling off of the couch, and yet she was able to scream out, "How in the world do you not know about all of this? You have Internet! You should know about this!"

They decided to go with Attack on Titan for a while. Soon, though, the world was dark. They had to turn on lamps.

And Rebecca decided it was time to be a little bit more honest.

She closed the website and turned off the TV. He gave her a concerned look and asked if she was tired.

"Cliff, I'm not going to work tomorrow, am I?"

"No Ma'am."

She sighed and leaned back against the sofa. "You guys are seriously going to try and stop him, huh?"

"Duh."

Rebecca's legs came together. Her hands were fidgeting. "You're going to think I'm insane by the time I finish telling you all I need to say about him."

His arm went around her shoulders, making stretching sounds against the leather. "I'm pretty open-minded."

He was so warm. Rebecca loved the feel of him. She moved some hair out of her face and started talking.

"I was with my family at Black Lake." Black Lake was a local tourist attraction during the summer. It might as well have been a small beach. "I wandered away from my parents, and he approached me."

"Were you wearing a sexy bathing suit?" Cliff's eyebrows wiggled.

Rebecca shook her head. "No. I think I was wearing jean shorts and a sports bra." Her fingers reached up to caress his hand on her shoulder. "Eric Hardy was his name. He was so polite. He introduced himself to my parents. My Daddy was impressed. Eric was from Gildinton." Gildinton was a fairly big port town. Sometimes scenes from films and TV series were shot there. It had seemed to be the most glamorous place in all of North Carolina to her.

Cliff rubbed his cheek. "Did he say he was an actor or some shit like that?"

"No. He said he had an inheritance, and he had a few investments here and there." Rebecca crossed her legs. "Eric tried to politely spend as much time with us as possible that day. When it was over, we were exchanging phone numbers."

"And your Daddy actually liked this guy?" Cliff sniffed and rubbed his nose with the back of his hand.

"Hey, don't judge. I liked him too. Anyway, for a few days we did nothing but text, but one day, he asked if he could come over. He actually drove for an hour just to hang out at my house for an afternoon. It was the sweetest thing. He ate dinner with us, watched TV, and he was so friendly. He even brought presents for me, a big vase of roses and a box of chocolates. I don't like chocolates or flowers, but I appreciated that he thought of me. My parents thought they were great."

"Your parents sound like retards."

Rebecca pulled his hand off her shoulder and gave him a harsh look. "You're just saying that because he's stalking me, and you're in alpha male mode."

"Well excuse me!" He folded his arms.

"One day, he asked me out on a legit date. He drove an hour way just to spend time with me at a local restaurant. He did it again a week after that. Soon, it was just something we did every week, and I was starting to get really nice presents, sometimes he even brought wads of cash for me. I made a habit of saving some of it for a rainy day, though."

"So you were a kept woman, huh?" His chest puffed out and he said bitterly, "Big deal."

"We weren't even having sex at that time. I was starting to think he had some weird problem. A few months went by like that, weekly dates with nothing sexier than a kiss. I wasn't a virgin. I knew a few things about how the world works. I started asking him, begging him, for at least one good dicking."

At Cliff's narrow eyes and pursed lips, Rebecca snapped out, "Stop judging me! You know I have a greedy pussy! I want sex, damn it!"

"Alright, alright." He waved his hand at her.

"One day he asked if I'd like to go to his house in Gildinton for the weekend. I was almost afraid I'd end up axe-murdered or something, but he really did have a house there. It's in the historical district. I think it's Edwardian or something? I don't know much about architecture. He was all like, 'So you really want me?' and of course I said yes. So we did it, and it was great. No complaints."

Cliff slapped his forehead. "You could at least tell me he couldn't make you cum, or he had a tiny dick, or something! Geez!"

"I actually prefer smaller dicks," Rebecca told him, smiling quite peacefully. "They're easier for me to take, but I'll gladly keep taking your big cock as long as you keep making it feel good."

Cliff flashed his tongue at her and gestured for her to continue.

"So every once in a while, Eric asked me to go over to his house for a weekend, and I did it. It got to the point where I didn't even need a job anymore, because he was always giving me money. So, I ended up spending more and more time there. It got to the point where I was just living there. Life was good."

"Okay, so you really were a kept woman?"

"I wore fine jewelry every damn day and the only jobs I had were sex and companionship. We got along pretty well. Eric even liked anime. He actually had a little crush on Sailor Moon, and I thought that was cute, because I used to have a crush on one of the villains in the show."

That last bit had Cliff laughing so hard that he had to get some water from the kitchen. When he sat back down, Rebecca went on with the story.

"Eric didn't spend all day with me. Actually, he really wasn't a morning person. He slept in later than me. He slept in a different room, and sometimes he liked to hide in his secret little office. I wasn't sure what he was doing in there, but I didn't care." Rebecca started braiding her hair, for lack of anything else to do.

"One evening, he said he had a secret, and he was afraid to tell me about it, but he needed to. He had a whole secret room full of dolls, and they were remade dolls. He had made special wigs, or re-rooted the hair. He made little clothes for them. He painted brand new faces on them, and they were all so pretty. His office was just his work space. I was enchanted! I thought they were the most beautiful things in the world. And he just smiled as I pointed out my favorite ones and asked how he made their eyes and mouths so pretty."

"I don't understand the point of this."

Rebecca nervously tugged on her braid. "Well, you know how I just love dolls?"

"Yeah?"

"I also like to look at their little naked doll bodies. Don't ask why. I just do."

"Uhm. Hot?" He grinned at her.

"Yeah. So, one time I asked if I could look at one his dolls naked, and he let me. He was really thorough. He had drawn nipples, pubic hair, little freckles and moles, even little rosy blushes on the feet and hands. I think he mostly used colored pencils with a little powdery stuff. It was very beautiful. I couldn't help it. My fingers were all over the doll, even the naughty bits."

"Still hot."

Rebecca snorted into her hand. "Eric thought so too. He turned it into something really sexual, and then we had some really hot sex. That led to other things. He wanted me to dress up in cutesy clothes with bow knots and lace and stuff. It just so happened that I had always wanted an excuse to wear Lolita clothes, and I told him about the style. It worked out great. Even the bloomers turned him on. I ended up with more Lolita outfits than blue jeans."

"What are bloomers?" Cliff asked, fairly disgusted.

"Little poofy shorts that cover your panties. Bend over too much and the whole world will see your underwear."

The disgust melted away, and Cliff was fine again. "Lolita's like that outfit you had at the bookstore, right? I can kind of see the appeal. I mean, you were cute."

"Yeah. And things soon got weirder. He wanted me to call him Daddy. I refused, but only because I already had a Daddy. My father is Daddy, and nobody else is going to be my Daddy. I called him Papa instead. Soon we agreed that I have excellent submissive tendencies, and there was no reason why I shouldn't just let him make most of my decisions for me. The relationship turned funny after that."

Cliff's eyes widened. Discomfort was curving his fingers against his knees. "Is this guy a pedo?"

"As much of a creep as he is," Rebecca said, holding up a finger, "I am pretty fucking sure that he's not a pedophile. I got curious one day and looked at his browsing history and any suspicious looking folders when he was taking a nap, and that wasn't a nice thing of me to do. It's an invasion of privacy. I don't ever want to do it again. Anyway, I saw all the porn he was into. It was all legal and pretty boring. He just happened to watch just as much gay male porn as he watched straight stuff."

"And that didn't turn you off?" Cliff sounded more curious than anything. He leaned in a bit closer to her.

"Why would it? I like both sexes. Why can't a man be the same way?" She ended up unraveling her braid with her nervous fingers. "Oh, and anyway, Eric really loved my pubic hair, and he really loved it when I had my period. He literally ate that up. I don't know much about pedophiles, but I really don't think he was one. If I thought he was, I'd have called the god damn police and ran away much sooner."

"But he was a weirdo, and I'm not talking about him being bi."

"Well I'm a weirdo too, because I loved all of this attention. He had a room set up just for me, with pretty, old fashioned furniture. The bed had a cute lacy canopy. There were toys everywhere, and I really played with those toys, and he played with me. We'd build stuff with Play-Doh, act out stories with dolls and stuffed animals, have tea parties, and fart around with a stupid Easy Bake oven. He read me bedtime stories. He brushed and styled my hair and did my makeup. Sometimes he dressed and undressed me, over and over, just so I could prance around and put on fashion shows for him."

Cliff was laughing again. "That ... that ... Oh my god!" His hands slid over his head, smoothing out his hair. "That ain't bad or anything, I mean, it sounds pretty harmless. I just didn't expect that shit. But, well, to each their own, Man." He licked his lips and took a deep breath. "Did you really like doing all that?"

"It was great. I was Baby Doll. He was Papa. We were happy. We didn't act like that in public, usually, not that I was embarrassed or anything. He once told me he liked to pretend I was a young orphaned teenager, who recently became an adult, that he had been caring for as a ward. That's the word he used, ward. And, he liked to imagine that I fell in love with him because he was such a good provider. And I just happened to be a very childlike ward who was so spoiled rotten by her sponsor that she could retreat into a fantasy world of toys and games. It was like ... I was feeding his ego."

He pointed at her, but he was smiling. "Is this ... is this something I need to do? Do I need to get you some toys and play with you?"

"Not unless you really want to." She winked at him. Then she was solemn. "Sometimes, we had a little bit of bondage. Nothing scary, just getting tied up or belted to a table sometimes while sexy stuff went on. I liked it. It was nice. I wasn't whipped or beaten or anything. Then, Eric had another idea. He wanted to watch another woman have sex with me."

Cliff breathed out, "Hot."

"Yes yes, I know. Hot. So, I was fine with that. Then he wanted to watch other men fuck me. Sometimes he fucked the men while I watched, or we all fucked at once. He didn't fuck the women, though. Not sure why."

Cliff stared at her.

"Well, aren't you going to say something?"

"I'm ... not offended." He looked somewhat befuddled.

"Well, you'd better not be! I was an adult. I was consenting, and we used condoms." She took another breath and started braiding her hair again. "One day, Eric said he wanted to bring an Uncle into our little family. I didn't know what to say. Having two aggressive men on a regular basis? That can get really tiring, especially if they don't agree on something. But, I wanted to make Eric happy, so I told him it would be okay as long as we both got to know the man first, to see how it pans out. Before I call some dude Uncle, I need to actually care about him, you know?"

"So, you didn't want to call Eric Daddy, but you were okay with calling some dude Uncle?"

"I'm not close to any of my uncles." Rebecca patted his knee. "Don't worry. I don't have any weird incest fetishes. So, yeah. We went through a few men, and they wouldn't work out for one reason or another, but one guy I kind of liked ... he, well, something happened."

Rebecca was balling her hair up in her hands. "He called me a bitch. He didn't mean anything by it. He was fucking the living daylights out of me, you know? He didn't mean it, but I asked him to stop calling me that. I wasn't used to that. I was used to being called Baby Doll, Darling, Sweetheart, names like that. When it was all done, I told him again not to call me a bitch. He told me I was being too sensitive and it wasn't my place to tell him what to do. It was like he forgot the rules Eric set up for him."

"That's kind of mean." Cliff shook his head. "Nothing wrong with calling someone a bitch during sex, but when your partner gives a real no and you keep doing it anyway, there's a problem." He shrugged. "It ain't the worst problem in the world, but it ain't a good sign neither."

"Anyway, something happened to that man," Rebecca said, talking slower, hoping Cliff wouldn't think she was a lunatic. "Eric was so damn mad. He was screaming. He was breaking things. I'd never seen him act that way. I tried to calm him down. I said, 'Papa! Papa! It's okay! He didn't mean it!' But Eric pulled that man away and slammed my bedroom door. He told me to stay right there in my room."

"You didn't stay in your room, did you?"

Rebecca shook her head. "I followed and hid behind a wall. I thought it was so weird. The man who called me a bitch, he wasn't a pushover. He was muscular, strong, able to kick anyone's ass. Eric was strong too, but when he pulled the man away, it was like the man's strength was nothing, like he was in a giant's fist. It was just too easy for Eric to take him away."

A pause. Rebecca rubbed her eyes with her fingertips. "They were arguing. Soon they were getting mad about all sorts of things, things that had nothing to do with the bitch incident. Apparently, he owed Eric a lot of money."

Another pause.

12