Baby Doll Ch. 12

Story Info
It's time to play.
8.2k words
4.13
10.6k
11

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Cliff and Rebecca woke up the following morning, Eric was sleeping, or at least he was supposed to be sleeping. Cliff was actually a little bit scared that he might listen in on them from time to time. Rebecca was the one who figured out how they could express their incriminating thoughts. Eric had returned not only her toys, computer, and television, but also her cell phone. It had turned out to be a Wal-Mart phone she had purchased after running away from him. Rebecca decided that they should each keep their phones in silent mode and text each other.

"Best not to run away," Rebecca had texted.

"You're right. He'd find us anyway," Cliff typed out in response. Then his fingers tapped out another text. "I'm trying to wait for the right moment to deal with him."

They were the type of people who used properly spelled words and mostly accurate grammar when texting.

"I know," Rebecca texted. "And also, don't forget to delete your texts. He might figure out our passwords one day and look into our phones."

And ... to Cliff's irritation, they really did spend their day setting up Rebecca's ridiculous collection of Barbie sized buildings all around her bedroom. There was a commerce district, a school district, an urban residential district, a suburban district, and a god damn amusement park. They had to be careful about where they put their feet. What kept his attention, though, was Rebecca's commitment to the soap opera of a story she had set up for all the dolls. She even had a binder of notes to help her remember everything.

Cliff even had a favorite character. It was a male doll that Rebecca imagined was a teen named Arthur. Arthur lived in the suburban district with his single mother, Sherry. Arthur was very upset because some hotshot living in a penthouse would regularly come over to bang his mom.

Eventually, though, Cliff became bored of the melodrama, and he searched one of Rebecca's toy boxes for something with more testosterone. The scariest thing he found was a large goofy turtle made of soft cloth. He decided that the creature was large enough to be a monster, and so he attacked the houses and businesses with it, making undignified growls as he did so.

Rebecca started at him for a few seconds, lightly holding onto a doll, and she said to him with absolute gravity, "I don't think turtles growl like wolves." She then carefully stepped around her maze of dollhouses and dug through the contents of the toy box. When she was standing again, she had a huge toy bird with an endearing face. "You know this bird's going to kick that turtle's butt, right? He's the local Bird God. He's got to protect his people."

And so, the Turtle Monster and the Bird God duked it out while the innocent humans perished from the force of the battle. At the end of it all, Rebecca said, "You really stink at your job, Bird God." She tossed the big bird over her shoulder and stooped down to clean up the mess. "I think I'm tired of my Barbies now." Her fingers looped under the roof of a dollhouse. "Hey, are you hungry? There's a butt-ton of food in the fridge. Just don't eat anything with Eric's name on it without his permission. Oh!" She paused as an idea seemed to come to her. "Want to see the dolls first? You should at least see the dolls."

As they left the bedroom, Cliff met a maid. She had apparently let herself in. She said hello and starting cleaning. He also met a gardener after that. Both workers were eager to finish their job, and they were surprisingly easy to ignore. It seemed that Eric didn't want Baby Doll to have many chores, and Eric probably thought he was too high and mighty to do any work.

Rebecca showed Cliff the secret room of dolls. Strangely enough, Eric didn't keep that door locked. Maybe he felt he didn't have a reason to, since Rebecca loved the dolls, and Cliff wasn't in a position to judge. Most were Monster High dolls, but there were also Ever After High dolls, Barbies and similar dolls. The only reason Cliff knew what they were, though, was because Rebecca told him.

They had all been altered so well that they looked like museum pieces. They were all made to look very innocent and sweet with large, colorful eyes. Cliff had no idea how anyone could make a cheap kid's toy look so pretty, but Eric obviously did. Even a manly man full of manliness such as Cliff could admit that the dolls were precious and exquisitely altered. He kind of wanted one for himself, for the sake of displaying as a work of art.

Rebecca pointed at one very pretty doll with a pale body. It was a Monster High doll with typical huge eyes and plump, pouty lips. "That's the doll I caressed so long ago," she said.

Cliff peered at the little thing. It's plastic skin had a mild green tint to it. It's hair was mostly blonde with streaks of a darker green. Perfect little freckles were drawn on its triangular, broad little nose. There was barely any color on the lips; what color there was was mostly in the center, and it looked like a natural flush instead of makeup. Eric had somehow painted a little black opening with hints of white teeth peeking from under the upper lip. The doll looked like it was making an innocent expression, curious and full of wonder.

"She looks like she's been given a present," Cliff said, putting his fingertips on the glass shielding the little creation.

"I loved her so much," Rebecca admitted, sighing. There was a furrow of regret in her brow. "Eric named her Apple Louise. And yes, she has pubic hair. I remember."

Cliff almost wanted to see it.

Michael really, really wanted to see it.

Both personalities resisted the temptation. They were afraid of damaging something with their clumsy, unskilled fingers, and earning the wrath of artist.

Later, as they ate an easy lunch in the kitchen, Cliff realized something about Rebecca. He hadn't heard her use a single curse word since he arrived at this place. He had a feeling it was because of Eric. He didn't want to ask about it. He did text her a question, though, making sure that none of the servants were around to see. He even started a bland oral conversation with Rebecca so that they wouldn't be silent, because if they were silent all the time it might be suspicious. For all Cliff knew, the servants could have been asked by Eric to report anything odd.

"Did he really spank you?" Cliff texted.

"Yes," was the reply.

"Has he ever done that before?"

Rebecca sighed and looked away, her face reddening. "No," she texted. Her eyes grew especially shiny. "I distinctly remember telling him a long time ago that I don't ever want to be spanked."

Cliff found himself gripping the edge of the table they sat at. There was a formal dining room, but the kitchen was surprisingly cozier. "So that wasn't a fetish thing?"

Rebecca didn't text that time. She just shook her head.

Michael wanted to hug her, and Cliff agreed. He stood up, walked over to her, and gently tugged on her hand. When Rebecca got up, he gave her an honest hug.

***

From inside Rebecca's fairly dark room, as they sat on the canopy bed and watched TV, the two people heard Eric's bedroom door open and close. Then a pause. Eric had an outdoor knob installed in his door so that a key would be needed to get into the room. Rebecca knew he was locking his door. She thought she might have been in his bedroom four times in her life.

Rebecca turned her eyes from the TV and waited expectantly for Eric's voice. Cliff was beside her, and he was tensing up. There were footsteps, a knock, and then Eric was merrily calling out to them. "How are you guys? Would you like to go out to dinner?"

"That sounds like fun, Papa!" She turned to Cliff. "Maybe Papa will dress me up?"

And he did, just like she was a doll, all while Cliff watched and gave the laziest advice whenever Eric asked for it. Rebecca didn't end up in a Lolita outfit. She was put in a mainstream skirt that reached the ankles and a flowing peasant style shirt. Eric was the one who put makeup on her face and carefully combed her hair. He was the one who braided it into a mature bun and sank in a sparkly hair clip. He was the one who put little opal stones in her ears and a matching pendant necklace on her throat.

Cliff was the one who wanted to kill him.

They ate out at a steakhouse, and Eric ordered Rebecca's food for her, which had always confused the servers in the past, but never bothered her. She knew that Cliff was bothered about it. She was sort of curious about Michael's opinion. Rebecca did believe, though, that Eric had learned her tastes long before this day, and he wouldn't have chosen something she would refuse to eat. But even if he did, it was in her best interest to eat anyway.

She didn't want another spanking. She didn't like spankings in any context. It fucking hurt, and it reminded her of her mother, which was not sexy at all. Not only that, the fact that Eric had forcibly held her down and whacked her bare backside while she kicked, screamed, and begged, had shaken her mind. He didn't even respond to their safe-word.

It was scary, demeaning, and it left her feeling sore for a good while. It was almost as horrible as the biting stuff he used to do, almost, but not quite. She was pretty sure she'd take a spanking over having her neck punctured and her blood sucked out of her.

Funny, though. She hadn't used the safe-word during the biting, probably because every time it happened, she was too afraid to do anything but scream until she was limp.

Maybe it was because she didn't register the action in her brain as something couples do, and so she didn't need to use a safe-word. It was god damn obvious that he shouldn't do it. He shouldn't need to hear a safe-word. Then again, Rebecca was pretty sure that some couples literally cut each other up. But ... Eric fucking knew that Rebecca did NOT like the idea of being injured. He honestly had no excuse for what he did.

Still, Rebecca hoped he'd never spank her again. If she believed that prayer was useful she would have prayed that he'd never do it in front of Cliff. Cliff might start a fight over it.

Back when the relationship with Eric was positive, she'd let him "punish" her by taking away her toys, putting her in a corner for a time out, or even refusing to have sex with her. This new version of Eric was scary. He had no qualms about hurting her if she "misbehaved."

As they waited for their food, Eric told Cliff a joke and Cliff laughed so convincingly that Rebecca almost believed he was amused. She imagined that Eric had already done sexual things with him, but Cliff had never talked about it. She decided not to ask.

The outing ended a bit too quickly for Rebecca's tastes.

They were soon at Eric's house again, and Eric wanted to play.

First, there was a fashion show. Eric pulled out most of her closet's contents and placed them in a pile on the living room floor. He did the same for her jewelry and hair accessories.

Cliff had to help Eric pick out cutesy clothes and dress the woman up. Cliff went about the business like a good doctor during a physical examination, emotionally distant. Eric was different. He performed exactly as Rebecca had expected. This was slightly different than dressing her up for a night out. This would be a time when Eric would let his fingers glide on her flesh a bit too long. It would be a time when his sharp eyes would stare at certain body parts as he covered them with cloth.

She used to love the fashion shows with Eric. She used to feel all wet and giddy from the attention. Now she just felt concerned for Cliff's mental well being.

But there was a moment where Eric said he was so happy to have such a pretty girl, and so proud of her for keeping herself so healthy and cute. He smiled at Cliff, who nodded and said, "Yeah, she's a pretty little baby girl."

And at that moment Rebecca's love of the fashion show renewed itself. The throaty, gravelly voice Cliff had, while possibly faked for Eric's benefit, still captured Rebecca's imagination. She thought she could pretend that she wasn't afraid of Eric, pretend that Cliff was enjoying this activity, and pretend that everything was perfectly okay.

Every time they had finished putting an outfit together for her, Rebecca proudly skipped around the living room and allowed herself the right to enjoy the men's applause and cheering. It was on the eighth outfit when things became much less tame.

Sitting on a couch, Eric stretched his arms out and asked very sweetly for a hug from his favorite little princess. Facing him, she sat in his lap, hugged him, and let him nuzzle her hair. "I should dye your hair back to brown. It was prettier then." His hands searched under the short and flexible crinoline that kept her skirt poofy. There was the fluffy sounds of her garments being set aside as his hands pressed against her bloomers covering her bottom. Heat spread into her backside, and she tried not to blush.

"Give her a break, Man," Cliff said. He reached out and flicked Eric's ear with his fingers. "It's not like she's ugly. I kind of like her hair color."

Eric's nose wiggled and he patted Rebecca's bottom. Then he kneaded the hidden flesh with his skilled fingers. "The color does bring out her pretty white skin. Maybe we should keep it black for a few days." He kissed her and took his time to make sure that he tasted all of her teeth, or Rebecca liked to think that's what he was doing. Then he loosened the ribbons in her hair and let the dyed locks hang freely. "Your hair's very soft and pretty, Darling. I think Mr. Miller should get to touch it."

Instead of letting Cliff go over to her, Eric simply picked Rebecca up and put her in his lap, facing away from him. Almost protectively, Cliff's arms folded across her body, right under her bosom. His lips passed through her hair and pinched a bit of her ear. Rebecca jolted and spread her legs, believing that Eric wanted her to do it, but also secretly acknowledging to herself that Cliff's presence was the main reason why this was anywhere near enjoyable. His breath fanned against her ear and directed pleasing little shivers throughout her body.

"Doesn't she smell nice, Cliff?" Eric knelt down on the floor before the two. "And she's being such a good girl." His fingers grazed her knee. "Feet together, Baby Doll."

Rebecca immediately put her feet together so that Eric could reach under her crinoline again. He pulled both her bloomers and panties down her legs, to her cutesy shoes, and then he threw them aside. Without any orders, she spread her legs again and pressed her back against Cliff's warm chest. The darker man's breathing, his torso rising up and down against her body, was very reassuring.

"You're such a pretty girl." That was Cliff's voice sliding into her ear. Then she felt his wet tongue tracing the line behind the ear, where it connected to the head. Even through the layers of clothing, Rebecca could feel a hot little bump. Cliff was willing to play along, just as she was, and that thought had her shivering in his lap.

And to make things worse, or better, depending on one's opinion, Cliff moved away from her ear and said to Eric, "Awwww. She's shaking."

"Are you feeling well, Darling?" Eric got to his feet and ran the back of his hand down Rebecca's cheek. "Oh!" His hand turned and he let his fingernails graze her jawline. "Baby Doll's needy tonight. Don't you worry, Darling. We'll make sure your needs are met."

Cliff kept his grip on her, but used one of his arms to reach down and pull up her skirt and crinoline. The air was cool thanks to a fully functioning air conditioner. Rebecca was reminded of a little adventure in a forest with someone she called Buddy.

"We'll take good care of you, Sweetheart." Cliff's hot palm was pushing up and down her pubic hair, making delicate rustling sounds. Rebecca mewled at the heat distributing from her slit to her nipples. "Hey," Cliff said to Eric as he started scratching at her mound with gentle nails, "why don't we lay her down on her bed?"

Something about Eric's voice had a promise melted into it. She tried not to whimper in a combination of fear and delight when he said, his eyes lighting up with wickedness, "Let's play a game. She'll be the pretty little princess that everyone loves."

"And who will we be?" Cliff asked.

"She'll find out in a little while. Right now, she needs to be snuggling safe and sound in her royal bedchamber." Eric made a lifting gesture with his hand. "Pick her up for me and place her in her bed." He snapped his fingers as something jumped into his brain. "Ah! I almost forgot. She should be in one of her nightgowns."

Cliff obeyed, but not before he gave Rebecca's pussy a little slap with his palm, jolting her and making her yip like a puppy. It didn't hurt, but it sure did feel interesting.

He took her into his arms and carried her right up to her bedroom. He turned on a lamp and searched her dresser for a soft nightgown, but he asked Rebecca to change into it herself. Eric had gone off to his bedroom, and he didn't tell them what he was doing, but she did hear the something like furniture being moved about. She had a feeling she knew what was going to happen soon. The anticipation had her nipples tightening up.

She tucked herself into bed, her belly on the mattress, and watched Cliff leave the room. She heard his knock on Eric's door. Eric called out something to him, but Rebecca couldn't quite make it out. She did hear Cliff's reply.

"Sure."

He sounded steady and confident. Rebecca whined under her covers. She hadn't put any underwear on. She was still flushed and ready under her nightgown. She had to stop herself from jumping out of bed from excitement when Cliff returned to her room, closing the door behind him. He winked at her, and then he made a show of bowing.

"Milady, you seem to have difficulty sleeping. Do you require any assistance?"

An obvious American was putting on ridiculous, almost European sounding airs. It was cringey, but cute. Rebecca smiled at him. "That would be nice. Thank you." She wasn't sure what he'd do, but it was probably going to be sexual.

He swept her stray toys away with his feet and went over to her bed. He had removed his shoes sometime before entering the room. Maybe his shoes were in the hallway?

Rebecca decided it didn't matter. She sat up.

He pulled the covers away.

She heard dragging noises with pauses in-between. Eric was moving something downstairs.

She looked up at the lace above her bed, and she felt her nightgown being gathered up to her waist. Then Cliff knelt down near the mattress and asked her to come closer. Rebecca scooted over to him, and her legs dangled off the bed.

When his hands pried her thighs apart, she smiled. When his head moved between her thighs, she held her breath. Mildly, tenderly, he lapped at her pouting lower lips with his tongue, and Rebecca found herself idly caressing her nipples under her nightgown, feeling like a plucked harp.

"Yes ... please?" She was loving the hot, slick muscle that was pressing against her most fragile parts. "It feels so good!"

"Of course." Cliff kissed her clit. Then he gently pinched it between two fingers, giving her a shock of a feeling that had her bouncing on the bed.

"Hnn! Oh god!" Rebecca had to stop herself from falling backwards with a supporting hand. The other hand kept tugging at a nipple. She was practically vibrating.

Cliff's mouth returned to her, licking, flicking, and Rebecca was already struggling to breathe. She wanted him to fuck her. Fast and hard. She didn't tell him that, though. She was too afraid to make Cliff disobey any order that he might have been given.

But in her mind, she was imagining it. She was imagining Cliff's thick penis sinking deep into her, caressing her hungry pussy with its girth. Her tongue danced in her mouth as she imagined Cliff kissing her, holding her, and occasionally saying something sexy to her.