Baby Face Jack's Biggest Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don looked at his wife and then at them. "We love the business. We both really enjoy giving so much pleasure to our clients. We have not had a single complaint. Our problem is that we have gone as far as we can go for a while. We would like to expand, but our financing is stretched as far as we can go for now. We have everything we can raise invested now. We are plowing all the profits back in the business. We have investigated franchising but we feel we wouldn't be able to control the operation like we could if we owned it."

"Would you consider selling or merging with someone else? We are looking into the Day Spa business because we feel it could be easily incorporated into our Fitness Centers. Sandy and I own twelve Fitness Centers in three states now and we have ten Championship Gyms stressing Boxing and Martial Arts. We built the Fitness Centers on large lots so that they are easily expanded. Our idea is to share some of the facilities between the Spas and the Fitness centers. Sandy loves the way your Spa is designed. I have not visited it yet, but I would love to see it."

"We have tried to create a luxurious setting, tropical plants, special lighting effects, fabrics, and furnishings designed to please the ladies. We deliberately limited the number of patrons we can handle at one time to insure each client is pampered and spoiled and cannot wait to get back.

"We also designed with moderate expansion in mind. We want to have Weekend Sessions too, but then you are talking additional staff, sleeping rooms with bathrooms, kitchens and eating accommodations, meanwhile maintaining the ambience of luxury we have created. We are set up to handle twenty women a day now. We schedule the women for different services at different times. We only have four basic lines. There are five stations on each line. Each procedure takes an hour to complete." Don looked at Sandy, "While you were getting your steam bath someone else was getting a massage. The only services we do with everyone at the same time are the shampoo, hairdressing and makeup. No woman would do most of the other things after getting her hair and makeup done.

"We do have abbreviated sessions on some nights, primarily the salon and massage rooms are open then. We pay better than most businesses for the technicians. We want only the best and we want to keep them. We do a lot of profit sharing."

Jack grinned at them. "I like it, I like it a lot. Would you guys think about a merger with us. We would each retain the business names but your company would be a wholly owned subsidiary of our company. You would get stock in the parent company proportional to your investment. I expect you to fully investigate us as we will investigate you before a final decision is made. Let me say that Sandy and I have built our business pretty fast because we have lived very frugally and not spent much on our selves. The gyms are worth roughly 6 million. The Fitness Centers are worth about twice that much. We have cash reserves of maybe 3 Mil not counting our personal family funds. We are not huge but we do very well. Sandy and I each draw wages and the return on our investment in the company runs about 9.8 percent now."

"Wow, you mean you get, what, almost a million dollars a year?"

"Yeah, about that from the company, we have very diversified investment portfolios too, they do pretty well too. Don't get the wrong idea. Sandy and I slaved many long hours when we started the first several Gyms. Sandy and I did all the cleaning and stuff ourselves. There were many, many, nights we became very well acquainted with mops and scrub brushes. Sandy can go through a ten-stall toilet and shower room like a whirlwind and leave it spotless. We drove a hundred miles and cleaned two, three or even four gyms a night when we first started, didn't we Sweetie?"

"Yes Dear and then we would go home, sleep an hour or two, dress and pretend to be business executives at our offices. I was the secretary and he got to be the big boss, unless a toilet backed up or something, then he got to go fix it." She smiled adoringly at him.

Don smiled, "We know how that is, just starting out. I hope you don't mind my asking, but where did you get the money to start the first gym?"

Sandy laughed, "You really don't know who Jack is, do you?"

Don shook his head and looked at Jack. "Nope!"

"Let me introduce my husband, the former Lightweight Boxing Champion of the World, Baby Face Jack Mc Coy."

Mellissa looked at Jack. "I would never have believed that." She turned to Sandy. "He is so soft spoken, gentle and slight looking I would never have thought he was a professional boxer."

Sandy laughed, "He fooled a lot of opponents that way too. He is very strong and fast. He is unbelievably brave and fierce when he has to be. He has been my rock to lean on all of my life."

"Have you known each other for a long time?"

Jack grinned, "I guess so, I think we became engaged to marry in our cribs."

"What do you mean by that?" asked Don.

Sandy answered. "Our mothers were best friends and next door neighbors. They put us in the same crib when we were just born. My mom worked and Jack's mom took care of both of us while my mom worked. She put us in the same crib and we bonded."

Jack smiled fondly at his wife. "Boy, did we ever bond. They couldn't separate us after that. We would cry, scream and throw up until we were together again. We still are the same way now. We can't stand to be apart."

Mellissa said, "That is the sweetest thing I ever heard. You guys really love each other, how long have you been married?"

Sandy answered. "We are really newlyweds, we have been married about eight months. We have lived together since we were eighteen years old. I would not marry him until he quit boxing. That was the biggest mistake of my life. He sacrificed his health and everything to get us a start and I acted like a spoiled brat and wouldn't say yes when he asked me to marry him about every day for all those years. We loved each other and he saw boxing as a way for us to get ahead. He has always been a fighter. As a child kids could tease him about anything except me and he would just laugh. One day a big kid, twice Jack's size made a remark about me. Jack told him to take it back. He laughed at Jack and refused. Jack went right after him and in about ten seconds the boy ran home crying.

"His father and the boy's uncle came back with him and wanted to know where the big bully was who had beat up his son. Jack stepped up and told him his son had made nasty things about me and would not take it back. The big kid's uncle told Jack he wanted to talk to him. I saw Jack show him his boxing stance. He had jack punch his hand. He asked Jack where he had learned to box. Jack told him he liked to watch boxing on TV.

It turned out he was a professional boxing trainer. Jack and I went to his gym about three or four times a week for years. Jack fought in the amateurs and won a Golden Gloves Championship. He turned pro and Fred Marino, the bully's uncle, was his manager. Jack did very well and he was never beaten. I hated every minute of it, I was terrified he would get hurt. Every time someone hit Jack I felt it. I still can't stand to see anything hurt him."

Don said, "I didn't recognize you, I saw your last fight on TV. You were great, really great."

"Well, through out my career I sported a real eagle's beak of a nose. I got it broken in that fight and ended up with this cute little girlie nose. I don't look the same now."

"He did that much damage to your nose? I don't remember him getting a good hit on you."

"It was the third time I had it broken, when they worked on it they thought I would continue fighting so they gave me a tougher and smaller target."

"You are a tough guy, I had seen 'Killer' fight a bunch of times I thought he was unbeatable. You traded punches with him and came up smiling. You hurt him badly."

"Yes, I caught him with a couple of hooks to the ribs and he sort of quit. All he did the last two rounds was run away from me or clinch. That was how he broke my nose, pushing off after a clinch."

Sandy waved her arms, "Woah! Enough fight talk. I am just glad it is over."

Mellissa said, "Poor Sandy, that must have been hell for you. How did you do it?"

"I kept threatening to stay home. He just said, 'fine, I'll come straight home after the party'."

Sandy laughed, "I had seen all the beautiful girls hanging around him and trying to just touch him. That was with me standing there. Leaving him alone there would have been like throwing him to the wolves. I trust him, but some of those girls had everything hanging out."

Mellissa laughed, "I know just what you mean. A lot of our clients don't know we are married and flirt with Don right in front of me. That really pisses me off, but I never say anything. Don is so good with it. He puts them off but in such a way that they still have hopes. No use driving away the customers."

Sandy smiled at Jack, "I know what you mean, I wish there were some way we could mark them so other women would know they are taken. Like big red letters across the forehead saying, 'Property of Sandy Mc Coy, Hands off'."

Mellissa giggled and said, "That would do it. But then they would want to mark us too and that would ruin all OUR fun."

Sandy looked shocked, "Oh, I could never cheat on Jack, never."

"Don knows I will never cheat on him unless he cheats on me first. Then I won't tell him about it. I'll wait until we are even first."
Don turned sharply and looked at her, she smiled innocently.

Things worked out and the four of them became fast friends. They merged the two companies and expanded the Fitness Centers with the Spas. They were immensely popular right away. Finding competent people was a problem until they started a training program. When the news got out and the masseuses and beauticians learned of the pay and benefits they offered, they were flooded with applications.

Jack was beginning to notice changes in his appearance. His hips and ass were filling out. His nipples were always sore and very sensitive. He noticed his beard was lighter. He was embarrassed by how he looked. He resisted going out in public. He noticed that Sandy seemed very close to Don and Mellissa. He was jealous but felt he had no say about what she did anymore. Sandy, Mellissa and Don attended an evening orientation meeting for new employees in the area. Jack didn't feel well so he stayed home. He was worried because the meeting was supposed to be over by ten o'clock. Sandy walked in the door about one thirty in the morning. She hurried into the bathroom and took a long shower. She got in bed and turned her back to him. He knew she was not really asleep at first. Jack heard her breathing even out and he knew she had dropped off to sleep. He waited for half a hour and then got up and entered the bathroom. He went to the dirty clothes hamper and found her panties. They were soaking wet, there was a large gob of a whitish substance on the gusset. He smelled it. He smelled her secretions and male semen. He dropped to his knees, the panties falling to the floor. He struggled to the toilet as his stomach emptied it's self partly in the toilet and partly on the floor. He struggled to his feet and wet a wash cloth then wiped his face. He went into his closet and quietly dressed.

Three hours later Sandy sat straight up in bed. She looked next to her at the empty pillow. She called, "Jack! Jack! Where are you?" She ran to the bathroom. She saw the panties on the floor and picked them up. She saw the vomit on the floor and collapsed in a heap. She woke up a few minutes later and struggled to her feet. She searched the apartment and discovered an envelope on the kitchen table.

She sat and opened the envelope and took out a folded letter. She read:

Dearest Sandy,

First let me say that I love you and I will never stop loving you. I do not understand why you did what you did. If you had explained your need or wants to me I would have helped you fulfill them. You chose to go behind my back and cheat on me. I know you did not easily come to this decision, at least I hope you didn't.

I must surmise that your desires for a real man or your love for one overcame your feelings for me. Knowing I am now only a caricature of a man, a caricature with a plastic cock, I understand your desires to make love to a real man.

I will make some arrangements for you concerning our situation. You will receive instructions to follow to insure your financial situation. Please follow them to the letter.

This is the hardest thing I have ever done. This will be the toughest fight of my life. I free you from your vows to me. Your freedom will be verified by a signed divorce agreement. Just sign it and file it with the Clerk of the County Court. The divorce will be uncontested and merely a matter of form.

I take these steps, not to punish you, but to assure your future happiness with your new lover. I am not sure I can survive this but I must try. It is my intention to never see you again. I know I will love you with all my heart as long as I live. Do not attempt to find me. It is my plan to leave this country and to go to the other side of the world and start a new life. Goodbye my sweet love, I will love you forever.

Jack

Sandy clutched the letter to her breast. Tears ran down her cheeks. She wiped her eyes and read the letter again. She reached for the kitchen phone and dialed a number. "Hi Mom, I guess I woke you up. I don't know what to do, Jack has left me. He wants a divorce.

"Yes, you heard me correctly. Jack wants a divorce. He thinks it will please me. I feel sick. I am going to throw up. Please help me."

Two days later Sandy had a visit from a man who introduced himself as Jack McCoy's attorney. He presented her with the signed divorce agreement. He suggested she read it over.

The agreement gave her the building containing four apartments. They lived in one of the apartments. Enclosed was a quit-claim deed for the building. He gave her a quit-claim to his share of the Fitness Centers and Day Spas. He gave her signed titles to both their cars. He gave her a 2 million dollar trust fund for her parents. There was a trust fund for his parents too. He would retain ownership of the Gyms. He presented her with their total investments. The attorney explained that Jack had taken two million dollars from their cash reserves for deposit to a secret Swiss account.

The lawyer made it clear to her that he had no way to contact Jack. He said the arrangement was that Jack would periodically contact him. He said Jack had said that it might be several months before he heard from Jack again. He gave her the stack of papers and said, "Ma'am, I'll give you some free advice, run down and file those divorce papers as fast as you can. He gave you everything and kept only a fraction for himself."

She looked at him, "I'll never file them."

The attorney grinned, "He thought you might feel that way. He said that he might put a time limit on your signing. If you do not sign in a certain time, everything going to you will go to a charity. He included signed powers of attorney so that you can do whatever you want with the businesses and the investments. You cannot touch the trust funds including one for you." He excused himself and departed.

Sandy's Mother and father entered the room from where they had been listening. Her father said, "See, I told you Jack would never leave her destitute, no matter what."

Sandy's health deteriorated rapidly, she could not sleep and she couldn't keep any food down. She was in a very depressed state. She received a letter from Jack. He said he was very upset with her. He said he had entrusted her with certain responsibilities that went with the ownership of the company. He pointed out that many, many people relied on her to run the company in a way that would insure growth and the stability of their jobs. He said he was unable to come back at the present time. He said that as soon as he could arrange things he would check on her himself. If he heard she was not eating and sleeping he would not come at all. He wrote at the end of the letter:

I miss you terribly. I think of you constantly. There is never a moment when you are not in my mind. If you die I will be obligated to take my own life the moment I hear you have died. I cannot live knowing I can never see you again even if I have to see you without your knowledge. You still hold my life in your hands. I love you,

Jack

It was a year and several months since Jack had left, and Sandy was back to normal. She tried to be bright and cheerful but it was often a strain. She still felt the loss of Jack as strongly as ever. There were many new distractions in her life but the ever-present sense of loss was never gone. She felt that half of her being was gone. There were times she missed him so much she could barely function. She realized that every joy she had ever experienced in her life had been shared with Jack. Now the joy was missing from her life, she was only going through the motions required of her.

She sat in her office in the new headquarters building reading a project plan from Don and Mellissa about building a new super spa for full one or two week sessions. A part needed some clarification. She dialed Don's number. Mellissa answered. Sandy said, "Hi, Lissa, is the old grouch around or can we talk about him?"

Mellissa giggled and said, "He is right here, we are on the speaker phone. We will have to wait until he goes out to talk about the old grouch."

Sandy heard Don say, "Tell her I'll spank both your asses if I catch you talking trash about me."

They heard Sandy say, "Oh God! He is here."

"Who is there?"

"Jack is here somewhere. I feel it. I just know he is here. I can feel him, I'm going to look for him."

"Wait." Mellissa said, "We will help you, we'll be there in a second." Sandy opened the door to her office and saw Don and Lissa hurrying to meet her. She pointed toward the Fitness Center adjoining the new building.

"I feel him this way." They entered the Center and Sandy walked toward the workout room. She stopped in her tracks. She stood for a moment then turned to look through a large window into the aerobics room. There were about twenty women there exercising. She looked at each of them and then smiled. She pointed out a very pretty redhead with a stunning figure. "That is Jack."

"Sandy, you are nuts. That is a great looking woman, that can't be Jack." said Don.

"I know it is Jack. Please go in and ask her if she is a new member. Then use some pretext to bring her to my office. Ok?"

Sandy grabbed Mellissa and they hurried back to Sandy's office. Sandy quickly told Mellissa what she wanted her to do, then Sandy stepped into her adjoining bathroom. Sandy watched through a crack in the partially closed door. The redheaded woman was drying her face and asking if this could not wait until she showered and dressed. Mellissa said, "Oh! Here you are, please sit and rest a second, you look a little winded." Sandy looked at the woman's little pug nose. It was Jack. Sandy opened the door and walked over in front of the redhead. She said, "Hello Jack, welcome home." The woman jumped to her feet. Sandy threw her arms around her neck and kissed her passionately. Sandy shivered and moaned. The redhead shivered too. She pulled Sandy closer and held her tight.

She pulled back a little, "How did you know. I talked to my mother yesterday face to face and she didn't recognize me."

"Jack, I felt you were here for a while and we looked for you. I knew it was you even if I didn't recognize you. I just knew."

Mellissa walked to Jack, "Wow, I hate it when a guy in drag looks better than I do."

123456...8