Baby Girl & Daddy

Story Info
A loving couple tries role playing.
2.6k words
4.4
148.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angel Fyre
Angel Fyre
16 Followers

Why am I so nervous about this? We haven't been together for very long, but I still trust him. I know nothing bad will happen to me. We had talked about it a few days ago, but hadn't decided whether we wanted to try it. This morning, when he left for work, I made up my mind. I went to the store to pick up what I needed, and hurried home to get ready before I changed my mind.

I went into the bathroom to start my transformation. First, I got out the shaving cream, a razor, and a towel, and sat on the edge of the tub. I shaved my legs until they were smooth. Next came something I had never done before, but always wanted to try. I slathered shaving cream all over my pussy and carefully shaved it clean. When I used the washcloth to rinse it off, I got a little tingle in my clit. Oh, yes, this is going to be fun today. I stood up, dried off, and walked to the mirror. He loves when I wear my medium length red hair down, but today is a special day. Today, my hair is going to be in pigtails.

Now back to the bedroom to change my clothes. First the plain white cotton panties. I bought a plaid mini skirt and white button down blouse, similar to the uniforms the girls in private schools have to wear. White knee-hi socks and black patent leather Mary Jane's complete the look. I walked over to the full-length mirror hanging on the door, and stared. I looked like a little schoolgirl. He was going to love it.

The clock in the kitchen chimed four times. Only half an hour until he came home. I had to hurry up, or the surprise would be broken. He liked having a cold pop when he came home, so I got it ready for him. Filled a glass with ice and brought it into the living room, along with a can of pop. I set it on the end table next to his side of the couch, then sat down to wait. I didn't have to wait very long until I heard his car pull into the driveway. I stood up and walked to the front door, ready to greet him.

"Baby girl, I'm home," he called out as he opened the front door. He stopped just inside the door and stared at me. Whistling, he said, "Baby, what's this all about?" He closed the door behind himself and turned to face me again.

Looking shy, I said, "Well, Daddy, I'm just happy to see you home after work. Your little girl missed you. Did you have a good day?"

Getting into the role, he said, "Well, it is definitely improving by the minute. Spin around baby. Let Daddy see your outfit." I made sure I twirled quickly several times, so he could see the white panties under my skirt.

"Mm, baby girl, you look so sexy in your school clothes. I bet the boys at school all say the same thing. They probably all want to get into your panties and do naughty things to you." He looked stern. "Have you been naughty with any of them baby?"

I looked down. "No, Daddy, I have never been naughty with anyone. I don't know how to do anything like that. I don't even know how to kiss like the other girls do."

"Baby girl, would you like Daddy to show you a few things, so you will be ready when a boy wants to take you on a date to do naughty things?"

I smiled. "Oh, yes Daddy. Would you do that for me? Please?"

He reached over and grabbed my hand. "Of course, baby girl. I love you, and want to take care of you. If that means helping you to be ready for sex, then I'll do what I can. First, I'll teach you how to kiss."

"Oh, I know how to do that already. I kiss you on the cheek every night before bed."

"No, sweetheart, I mean kissing someone on the mouth, not on the cheek. That's what people do when they like each other a lot. Come over here baby girl. I want to really kiss you."

I walked over and stood in front of him. He held my head in his hands, and pulled me closer to him. I closed my eyes as he bent his head toward mine. Softly, slowly, he pressed his lips to mine. I moaned into his mouth. The kiss lasted what felt like hours, but was only a few minutes. He stopped and stepped back. I opened my eyes.

"Very good baby. You learn quickly. Shall we try another type of kiss?"

"Oh yes Daddy. What kind are you going to teach me now?"

"It is called French kissing. I'm going to stick my tongue between your lips. When I do, open your lips slightly. You will enjoy this too." Again, he leaned down toward me, and I closed my eyes. His arms went around me, and mine around him. I felt his lips brush against mine softly. He licked my bottom lip. When I felt his tongue, I parted my lips slightly to let it in. Our tongues danced around each other. When we broke the kiss this time, I sighed.

"Mm baby girl, I like how fast you are learning. Let's go into the bedroom and see what else I can teach you."

We walked into the bedroom and he sat on the edge of the bed. He motioned for me to stand in front of him, so I did. He spread his legs, and I stood between them. Our role-playing was turning me on, and I could tell he was getting that way too.

"Have you ever had anyone undress you, baby girl?"

"Well, you used to when I was little, but I've never had a boy do it before," I said.

"Would you like it if I unbuttoned your blouse?"

"Mm, oh yes I would Daddy."

He slowly unbuttoned my blouse, starting at my neck. Every time he exposed bare skin, he licked me there. I wasn't wearing a bra under my blouse. When he finished the last button, he opened it and pulled it away from my breasts. I heard him moan his appreciation for what he was viewing. He flicked a finger over my left nipple, causing it to harden like a little pebble. I shuddered with pleasure as he did the same to my right nipple. He removed my blouse from my arms and tossed it on the floor. I stood there topless as he decided how to proceed.

Stroking one finger up and down between my breasts, he asked, "How does my baby girl like her lessons so far?"

"Mm, Daddy, I'm really enjoying myself. But I have a question."

"Go ahead baby. Ask Daddy anything you want."

"Well, I feel this wet stuff in my panties, and it started when you were touching me. Why is it happening?"

"Baby girl, that is just your body's way of telling you that it is enjoying what happening to you. If you weren't getting wet, it would mean that I wasn't doing a very good job. Since your panties are getting wet, we should take those off. But I have to take your shoes off first. Lift your right foot and set it on my leg. Ok now your left. There, your shoes are off now. We'll leave your socks on. They look so sexy on you. Now I'm going to take your skirt off, so I can get to your panties. Turn around so I can unbutton and unzip your skirt."

I turned around and he slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my skirt. He slid it, along with my panties, down my legs. He leaned over and softly kissed each cheek, then turned me around. He smiled in surprise at my bald pussy. I gave him a wicked grin, knowing I did the right thing. He reached out and brushed his fingers over my bald pussy, making me shudder in pleasure.

"Mm, baby girl, so soft. I like it." I moaned at his touch. I could feel my juices running down my leg. He noticed it too. "Mm, I can tell you are enjoying yourself. But you are making a mess. I'm going to have to clean you up."

"Do I need to get a wash cloth?"

"No, baby girl, I'm going to clean you up with my tongue. Lie over here on your back. I am going to teach you about oral pleasures. Spread your legs for me baby girl, please. I want to lick up your juices."

I lie on the bed, wiggling in anticipation. I knew what was coming, but I had to pretend I had never been licked before. If I had known how turned on I was going to be, I'd have tried this a long time ago. I spread my legs, watching him climb between them. He knelt there, staring at my bald pussy. I could tell he liked it, because he was licking his lips. I couldn't wait to feel his tongue on my lower lips. He reached out, and lightly touched my bald pussy, watching me wiggle more with pleasure. He softly traced a path around my lips, never parting them. I purred my contentment.

"Hmm, sounds like my baby like this."

"Oh, yes Daddy I do," I said, moving around on the bed, purring again.

"I bet my baby girl will like this too." His touch was firmer, moving over and around my lips. I moaned my approval, and noticed his smile widened, and his pants got tighter. He was as turned on by this as I was. He leaned over, and kissed my lower lips. I moaned louder. He ran his tongue over my pussy, covering every inch. He found my slit, probing a little deeper. I heard his sigh of satisfaction as he found the home of my sweet nectar. Using both thumbs, he parted my lips. He flicked my clit, making me shudder. His tongue moved deeper, licking as much of my sweet nectar as he could. I moaned and shook my head side to side.

He stopped and looked at me. "Does my little girl like what her Daddy is doing to her? Does this feel good?"

"Mm, yes Daddy. It feels so good. Please don't stop. You're making me feel so good."

"Oh, baby girl, you taste so sweet, like honey. I love the way you taste. And I love watching your face when you get turned on. You are so beautiful, little one. What do you want me to do? Can you say the words to Daddy? Do you want to cum?"

"Oh, Daddy, I want you to lick my pussy 'til I scream. Stick your fingers in me. Please make your little girl cum." With that, he plunged two fingers into my wet waiting pussy and sucked on my clit. I tossed my head from side to side, moaning. Suddenly, I sat up and screamed as wave after wave of orgasm washed over me. He didn't stop, but picked up speed. I came again, quicker than before. He had a hard time keeping his mouth locked onto my clit, with me wriggling on the bed like I was. I came at least two more times before he stopped. When he lifted his face, I could see my juices all over his mouth.

"Damn, baby girl," he said, wiping his mouth on his shirtsleeve. "You are really an eager student. Is there anything else you would like to learn?"

"Well, I've heard some of the girls talk about intercourse, but they say it hurts. So I don't know if I want to try it."

"Baby, it only hurts the very first time. But after that, it feels oh so good. Would you like to try it? Would my baby girl like to learn how to make love?"

"Oh, please Daddy, please? I really wanna learn how to make love. What do I have to do Daddy?" "Spread your legs as wide as you can, baby. I'm going to make love to you. Yes, that's right. Now, lift your legs and rest your feet on my shoulders. Oh, yeah. You have sexy legs, baby girl. This will give me better penetration. You'll be able to feel my whole cock inside you. Now, the first time that I put my hard cock inside you, it might hurt a little. But the pain will go away. Then all you will feel is the pleasurable feelings. Each time you make love to a boy, you won't feel any pain, unless he doesn't do it right."

He let just the tip of his hard cock rub against my lips, parting them. Holding it with one hand, he rubbed my clit a little, making me moan again. Ever so slowly, he inched his way into my warm and wet pussy. He waited a moment, then inched back out. He held my legs against his chest, rocking in and out of me.

"Pinch your nipples, baby girl. Feel all the sensations at one time." So of course, I did. It was so wonderful, his hard cock filling me up while I pinched my nipples.

"Mm…Daddy…yes…that feels so good…"

"Oh, baby girl, I love your sexy body, the way it opens to me when I make love to you. You make Daddy's cock so hard. Do you like it slow like this, or do you want Daddy to pump his hard throbbing cock faster and deeper into your wet hot pussy? Tell Daddy what you want. Do you want to cum?" He was moving ever so slowly in and out of my pussy while he was talking to me. I was getting so hot that I couldn't stand it. I was whipping my head side to side on the pillow.

"Oh…Daddy…please…faster…pump me faster…deeper…I want to cum…I love having your hard cock inside me." With that, he started fucking me, moving his cock faster and deeper into my waiting wet pussy. I pumped my hips forward, meeting his every thrust. I let go of my breasts and grabbed onto the bed, twisting the sheets in my fingers.

"Mm…ohhhh…yesss…Daddy…faster…faster…I'm going to cummmm," I shouted. He thrust deep once more. I stiffened, and came what felt like buckets. With a roar, he shot his cum inside my pussy. I could feel our combined juices flowing out of my filled pussy and down my ass. He let my legs down, and rolled over to lie next to me.

"All I can say is wow," he said, panting. "I have never seen you so wet before baby girl. This really turned you on, didn't it? The role playing?"

"Oh, my love, it did, it really did," I said, leaning over to kiss him. "I know we had talked about trying it sometime, but never really said whether we were going to or not. I woke up this morning, and it felt right, to do it today."

"Baby, keep having days like this. Please. I really enjoyed it, if you couldn't tell. I can't remember the last time my cock was that hard, or when I came so hard. And this bald pussy," he said, stroking it, making me purr. "I love it. You are such a sensual woman. So, was this a one time thing, or will you shave it more often for me?"

"Mm, honey bear, now that I know you like it, I'll definitely do it more often." Suddenly, my stomach growled. I giggled, and looked at the clock. "Well, guess it's time for dinner now. Let's see what's in the kitchen for dinner, Daddy." I giggled again as we got up, threw on our robes, and made our way to the kitchen.

Angel Fyre
Angel Fyre
16 Followers