Baby-girl & Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
Welcome home, Daddy.
1.5k words
4.03
606.4k
36
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babee_girl
Babee_girl
99 Followers

Hello, my name is baby-girl. This story is about my online relationship with a man old enough to be my real father. We first corresponded through emails, I am his baby-girl and he is my daddy. Now the relationship has progressed into a real life love affair.

*****

I sat down at my computer and started writing an email to daddy. He has just returned home from vacation. I envisioned his handsome full figured body, piercing green eye, and brown hair streaked with gray. I could feel my arms encircling him as I gave him a big hug and a welcome home kiss. I closed my eyes and whispered, “I love you daddy!" Then felt my nipples harden, my pussy get damp, and a tingling sensation from head to toe.

This is the way baby-girl would welcome him home.

Daddy looked at his watch, 7:45 am and said,

“Momma you’d better hurry you’ll be late for work.” Momma hurried into the room grabbed her briefcase and kissed daddy good-bye uttering,

“See you around 6pm tonight darling, have a good day.”

Daddy thought to himself and chuckled, “Now that your gone bitch, I will have a good day.” He poured himself a cup of coffee and sat down to read the newspaper.

Daddy stopped reading when someone touched his arm. I leaned down and kissed his cheek saying,

“Good morning daddy--welcome home.”

When he looked, up to kiss, I back his eyes widened and he gasps. There I stood wearing a mini-skirt, frilly white blouse, hot pink bra and matching lace panties, lace trimmed socks and tennis shoes. Daddy excitedly uttered, “Turned around let me see you honey, show daddy what you have for me.”

I turned around and bent over purposely exposing my lace panties to him. I giggled, “Do you like your baby-girl’s out-fit daddy?” I bought it just for you.” I blew him a kiss and said, “I love you daddy and boy did I miss you.”

Before he could reply, I was covering his face with kisses. Then I kissed daddy long and hard. Then ask him, “Is momma going to be gone all day again?”

Daddy pulled me close and replied, “Yes baby-girl she will be gone till around 6pm. Baby your sexy outfit is making my cock hard!”

I laughed nervously and said, “Sit down in your chair now, I want to welcome you home properly.” I turned on the radio and slowly started to strip for daddy. I saw daddy grope his crotch, pointed my finger at him and said, “Oh daddy--no-no--you can’t touch yourself yet. Just watch your Baby-girl daddy.” I took off my blouse and bra, then sucked my nipple into my mouth, then held it in my teeth and bit it, one then the other. Then stopped unzipped my skirt and kicked it toward him. Then I walked over to him bent over with my ass facing and slowly slid down my panties. I wriggle my ass pulled apart my labia, rubbed my clit and finger-fucked myself with two fingers hard.

Daddy reached for his cock again and I yelled, “No--not yet daddy!" I place my juice-covered fingers on his lips and daddy eagerly sucked them clean. “Now daddy strip to your shorts and lay flat on the floor,” I uttered.

Daddy did as I instructed and lay on the floor. I kissed his lips softly then straddled his face and spoke, “Eat me daddy...make your baby-girl feel good. Suck my clit, finger-fuck my pussy-hole--make me cum. I love the way you eat me daddy, you do it better then any man I have known.”

His lips went around my clit and sucked it hard, and then he took it between his teeth and bit it gently. He slid one finger then two hard into my pussy hole driving pussy wild as he tongue and fingers work their magic. I start rubbing my pussy all over his face, making it wet. I closed my eyes threw back my head and shrieked, “Oooh yes daddy--just like--oh shove your finger harder into my pussy. Oh my God--eat me! Oh--daddy--please--don’t stop!”

As daddy lapped at my pussy, I reached down and teased his hard cock thru his shorts. He thrust his hips wildly and stopped eating me long enough to shout, “Please baby-girl take them off! Oh, suck my cock; run your tongue all over it…..oooh fuck make me cum with your sweet mouth." I reached into his shorts and mischievously teased at his cock and replied, “I will in a minute daddy--I want you to make me cum first.”

Daddy held my hips and shoved his tongue in my vagina then pinched my clit with his fingers. I started shivering all over on the verge of and earth-shattering climax. His tongue keep working its magic, I screamed, “Oooooh shit--oooh--daddy--yess--fuck I’m going to cum! Put your tongue in my asshole daddy--I will squirt when I cum. Yes, daddy that is it tongue-fuck my asshole--harder--aaaaaaaaaaaah! Oh my God--I love what your doing to me daddy!” I reach down and spread my cheeks wider as his tongue teased my ass. My body trembled violently as the wave of climax surged thru me and I screamed, “Daddy--I’m cumming!”

I covered his face, chin with my juices, could hardly speak, and uttered, “Ooooh daddy you sure know to make Baby-girl’s ass feel good!”

Daddy instructed me to get off him then lay on my back on the floor. He ripped his shorts off and positioned himself on his knees with his hard cock inches from my pussy. He rubbed his cock from my clit to my ass then lubricated it. He encircled my asshole with his cock then thrust it deep into my ass, making me jump.

Daddy fucked my ass hard then uttered, “Baby-girl talk dirty to your daddy, tell me what you want. Tell me how bad you need daddy to fuck you!”

I look up into daddy’s face and with a sexy voice said, “Oh daddy, fuck your little whore! Grab my hips and shove your cock deep in my tight ass. Bite my nipples--as you fuck your little slut. Oh--dam--it feels so fucking good! I love you daddy. Baby-girl likes being daddy’s sexy slave. I love to fuck my daddy. Cum for me daddy--cum in baby-girl‘s ass!”

Daddy fucks me harder and soon blows his load deep in my ass and shouts, “Oh such a good little fucker my Baby-girl!” He takes his cock out of my ass and holds it close to my lips uttering,

“Now, lick daddy’s cock clean--do-it-now!” When I do not respond he screams, “Suck if off now--baby--lick my God dam cock clean--slut!”

I shake my head no and cry, “No, oh--gross--daddy, I can’t lick your cock, it’s dirty with shit. Oh please don‘t make me lick it--pretty please!”

Daddy looked at his cock and exclaimed, “Hell baby-girl there is no shits on it see--look at it--now suck it clean.” I glance at his cock and before I can speak, Daddy grabbed my head and pushed his cock in my mouth. Then declared,

“Lick my cock clean you little whore--oh-yeah--that’s it. Baby-girl--lick it--suck it--take it all in your mouth honey. OOOH sweetheart--you sure know how to give good head baby!”

I eagerly lick him clean then squirmed and started to rub my throbbing clit. I stopped slurping and uttered, “Mmmm--oh-fuck--daddy you’re turning me on more--your going to make me cum again! Oh, your cock tastes good--daddy--hold my head and fuck my mouth with your cock. Oh--yeah just like that--Ahhhh--I love my mouth fucked!”

Daddy could not keep his eyes off me and excitedly said, “Baby-girl, rub that clit hard for daddy--that’s it--masturbate for daddy--as I fuck your mouth. Daddy was out of control fucking my oral cavity like a wild crazed animal. With his cock buried in my oral cavity, he reached down and pinched both nipples hard. I held his cock in my mouth with my free hand, feeling it pulsating and knew he would soon cum again. I pinched my clit and rolled it in my fingers then began shaking as the climax overtook my body--cumming so hard I dribbled pee.

Daddy thought out-loud and yelled “Oh-my-God baby-girl you’re so fucking hot! Dam--I wish had my video camera on right now. Those fuckers at work would sure pay me a bundle to watch me fucking my own daughter!”

Baby-girl stopped sucking his cock and said, “But daddy, I thought you did not want anyone to know your fucking me? Nevertheless, I would do it on cam if you ask me too. Daddy, I did not know it would feel this naughty--this good--fucking you. Hot-dam--I love fucking you daddy!" Baby-girl continued to suck daddy enthusiastically as if she was eating her last meal.

Daddy stiffened and in breathless anticipation uttered, “Baby-girl I am there--ahhhhhhhh--swallow it all lover! “ Cumming so hard he almost lost his balance and I almost dropped his cock.

We collapsed in each other’s arms as my tongue licked a drop of cum from my lips. I snuggled up closer to daddy and grinned saying, “Did you like you welcome home daddy?”

Daddy took my face in his hands kissed my cheek and said, “That the best welcome home I ever had, I love you, Baby-girl of mine! You sure know how to love your sweet daddy!”

Babee_girl
Babee_girl
99 Followers