Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made an obvious show of taking my hand in hers and together, we walked to her door. Standing there, she hugged me and told me what a wonderful day she had and how much she enjoyed it. Then reminding me of my three promises, said she'd give me forty five minutes to get home and then she'd call my cell phone to make sure I was in bed, saying, "That should give you plenty of time to throw those skanky panties out, go tinkle, brush your teeth, strip down to your lingerie and hop in bed."

Then, before I could say anything, she pulled me down to her and we kissed long and tenderly on her porch. When our kiss ended, she looked at her watch and said, "Better get going, Naughty Boy, your forty-five minutes just started."

I watched as she turned the door knob and bumped the door open with the bundle of bags she was carrying. Her house looked like it was dark inside, and as she turned and blew me a kiss, the door closed and I was left all alone on her front porch.

Then, realizing she was going to call in just forty five short minutes, I ran to my car, fired that puppy up and headed toward the gate. Thinking quickly, I started the timer on my watch so I would know when to expect her call. Once I was out on the road, I made a gamble and took the expressway home, hoping the traffic would be light this time of night and I could cut a good five minutes off the drive. The gamble paid off, and I pulled into my drive and hit the garage door remote with a good twenty some odd minutes left.

I was just about to pull into the garage and turn the car off when I got an excellent idea. If I left the car running in the driveway for a few minutes, I'd have more time to gather up my collection of panties.... probably ten years worth -- stolen or otherwise. It's a good thing she didn't ask me how many I had, but I was guessing I had at least enough to fill a kitchen garbage bag from three or four places where I kept them. Plus, I could pick up the house for a few minutes, and then go back and turn the car off and be in bed in the ten minutes I'd promised. I didn't see myself as being sneaky; I saw it as being 'Resourceful' and I had every intention of keeping those promises.

I left the car running and ran into the house. Immediately, I reached under the sink to get one of those tall kitchen garbage bags and raced up the stairs. In the bottom drawer of my dresser, I scooped up handfuls of the treasured panties I'd liberated from girlfriends, sisters of girlfriends, friends of my sister, neighbors -- all of it. There was a closet dresser where I kept everything from my sister and mother and I checked it carefully to make sure everything in there came from them. I picked up the bedroom as quick as I could, dashed into the guest bathroom to wipe it down with a towel, set out a stack of new towels and put on a new roll of toilet paper and then did the same to the master bathroom. Whew!

Racing back down the stairs, I picked up the kitchen and looked in the refrigerator to make sure I had something besides beer in there. Checking my watch, I had two minutes before I had to bring the car into the garage and shut it off, so I grabbed the trash bag of panties and took it out to the trash can. I pulled my car into the garage and turned the key off with exactly ten minutes left before she would call.

Feeling pretty good about the time, I washed my face, brushed my teeth and did the rest of the bathroom stuff. Having an absolute brainstorm while I was brushing my teeth, I ran downstairs and found a piece of paper and a pen. Then tracing a big heart on the paper, I wrote Patty's name in the middle of it and left it out on the counter where I knew she would see it when she came in.

Rushing back up the stairs, I turned off all the lights and ran into my bedroom. Checking my watch, I still had a full three minutes before Patty's call. I took off my shoes, socks, jeans and shirt and sat down on the bed and took a deep breath. I was ready and everything was done. As I started to lie back, I looked for my cell phone, and seeing it on top of my dresser, I jumped up to get it and then stretched out on the bed. The instant my head hit the pillow, my phone rang.

I flipped it open, and answered it by saying "This is the Love Line. You're on the air. Go ahead."

On the other end of the line, I could hear Patty giggling. "Are you in bed?" She asked.

"Of course." I replied.

"That's good." She answered. "Are your clothes off except for your bra and panties?"

"Just like I promised, Patty -- only bra and panties." I said.

"So, tell me how you're dressed again?" Patty asked.

"Just in the bra and panties." I repeated.

"No, Naughty Boy, you're in YOUR bra and panties." Patty corrected me. "Try it again and tell me how you're dressed."

"I'm in my bra and panties." I answered, much softer this time.

"Oh, that's such a turn on to hear you say." Patty cooed into the phone. "How did it feel to say it like that?"

I thought about it for a minute and told her it felt good. She asked me why, and I told her I'd never said those words before, but, it felt good..... it felt new and it felt honest. We talked about it for a while and she told me she would be pleased if I wore panties everyday, and even more pleased if I wore a bra everyday. She added that she wasn't going to ask me to do that, saying she knew it wasn't practical to expect me to wear a bra all the time, but she encouraged me to wear one when I could. We talked a long time about the stigma associated with men wearing bras and panties, and Patty told me not only did it turn her on, but she told me it was a sign of strength and courage to be willing to take a risk for your happiness. "Paul, you deserve to be happy like everyone else." She said. "If it makes you happy to wear panties, then do it. If you want to wear a bra, then do that, too."

We talked a long time about wearing some of my new bras and panties to work under my regular clothes, and she told me she'd bring the bags from our shopping trip over in the morning and she'd help me wash them, and said I could try them on with my work clothes to see what would look okay, and what wouldn't. "Since we got one for you and one for me of everything we bought, it might be fun if we wore the same panties each day." She suggested. "It really makes me happy that you can talk about it so easily with me," Patty added, "it means a lot to me and I wasn't kidding when I told you earlier that I love a guy in panties."

There was a long pause after she finished and I heard a low moan through the phone. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied, "I just wanted to get more comfortable and change hands so I could play with myself while we talked."

I complained, telling her it wasn't fair that she could play with herself and I couldn't. "That's not what I said." She reminded me. "I said you couldn't cum. You gave me your word. Remember?"

"Oh, I thought you said no masturbating." I replied.

"No cuming, Paul. That's what I said." She answered. "You can play with yourself all you like, but, if you cum, that will mean you broke your promise and went back on your word. Even if I don't find out, it won't change the fact that you broke your promise."

"I'm not going to do it, then." I told her. "I don't have the willpower to stop right now."

"Why not?" Patty asked.

"Well, isn't it obvious?" I said. "I gave you my word I wouldn't cum. If I start jacking off, I'm going to be thinking about how much I miss you right now..... all about your panties and your cute little boobs..... I'm not going to be able to stop. Then I'll break my promise and I don't want to do that."

"Oh, that's so sweet, Paul." Patty moaned into the phone. "I won't forget what a good boy you're being tonight."

We talked for about an hour until the battery in my phone started to beep. I told her my phone was going to die soon and she told me she would see me before long, and reminded me of my promise not to cum. When we hung up, I reached over to my night stand, put my phone in the charger and lay back on the pillow and thought about her and the things we did all day. Sometime later, I must have fallen asleep.

Close to 5AM, my cell phone rang. After a few rings I reached over and answered it.

"Have you been thinking about me?" It was Patty.

"Hi," I said, trying to wake up, "do you know it's like 5AM?"

"Uh huh. I'm sorry." She said quietly. "I was just missing you a little. Do you mind?"

"I know what you mean," I said, "I've had an ongoing hard-on since about 2:30 this morning. I had a dream that was pretty crazy."

"Was it a nasty dream?" She inquired.

"That's an understatement." I replied.

"Are you going to tell me about it?" She asked.

"Oh, I don't know about that, Patty." I answered, snickering. "Maybe in six months or so if you haven't dumped me by then."

"Can you give me some hints about it?" She asked. "Was I in it? Someone Else? Oh! Maybe your Mom and me?"

"You and two others," I replied, "Fred and that Angie woman."

"Oh, that sounds like it might have been a really nasty dream." Patty giggled. "You sure you don't want to tell me about it."

"Yeah," I answered, "I'm sure. Like I said, maybe in six months. I might have enough guts by then." I said, laughing.

"Oh, you chicken." She said, playfully. Then Patty asked, "Were you missing me, too?"

"Only a lot." I replied.

"Well," she said, "tell me what you'd do if I was there."

"Let's see," I sighed, "well, I think I'd want you to lie on top of me. Just real quiet, you know, so I can feel you next to me. And you'd fall fast asleep, like a little baby, safe and sound in my arms."

"That's beautiful, Paul." She answered. "Are you reading that out of a book, or something?"

"Yes," I said, "It's the book of love."

"Remember what I said about the 'Love' word, Paul." She cautioned. "You can't just go around saying that kind of stuff. I warned you about that."

"I'm not just saying that." I answered.

"Paul...." She said softly. "Would you say that to me if I was there right now?"

"Maybe more." I answered. "I miss you pretty bad. I might say a lot of things."

"I'm here." Patty said almost in a whisper. "I'm in your kitchen."

"I wish." I said back to her, laughing.

"Seriously, I'm not kidding. I'm going to walk up your stairs now, up to your bedroom." I could barely hear Patty through the phone now. I sat up in my bed and my heart started to thump. After a second, I heard her voice, but it wasn't through the phone, saying, "Paul?"

She was there -- it was really her. I felt her sit on the bed and then she fell into my open arms. At first, she felt naked and my cock throbbed at the fact that she was on my bed with no clothes on. While we embraced, though, I ran my hands down her back and found she was wearing panties, but not the ruffle bridal panties she had on earlier -- not the kind I was still wearing.

"Scoot over," she whispered, and I did immediately. I felt her slide under the covers and she cuddled up against me. I was still astonished that she was here, and I had a ton of questions, but, I was so happy to see her all I could do was kiss her and hug her.

Finally, I asked her how long she'd been here. "About an hour," Patty said, "I came up and stood next to your bed and listened to you breathe for a while. I took my clothes off right here while you were sleeping." When I asked what she'd been doing for an hour, she told me it was a surprise and not to worry about it. When I started to ask her a lot of other questions, she kissed me and told me to be quiet. "You said you just wanted me to lie in your arms, remember?"

I felt her rise up and move my arm so she could lie on top of my chest. Instinctively, I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, hugging her to me as close as I could get her. Her hand brushed across my chest, lingering as she felt to make sure I was wearing my bra, and then she slid her hand down the side of my hips -- to see if I was still wearing the panties. "Good boy for wearing your bra and panties." Patty said quietly.

"Patty?" I said.

"Shhhhh." She answered. "Go to sleep."

We lay together, like that for about thirty minutes until Patty whispered softly, "Are you awake?"

Of course I was, and when I said so, she asked me why. "I was just enjoying holding you," I whispered back, "I didn't want to fall asleep and miss this."

"I can see we're not going to get any sleep like this." She replied. "Be quiet now, okay?" Don't say anything."

I felt her stir from where she was and then she rose up off of me. The next thing I felt was the sheet being pulled down to my feet and then her hands at the waistband of my panties. "Lift up a second." She said.

"Want me to take them off?" I replied.

"Shhhhh." She answered. "No talking. Just lift up a sec."

I lifted my butt up and Patty pulled my panties down to the top of my thighs. My torrid erection was straining by that time and when I felt her hand brush my cock, it jumped and I groaned.

"Shhhhh." She said, quietly. "If I feel you touch me or if I hear you speak one word, I'll stop. I mean it, so please keep quiet and keep still so I can do this for you."

The rest happened just like in a dream. Patty told me to raise my head up and when I did, she took my pillow, folded it in half and placed it back under my head. I couldn't see well at all, but I could see her shadowy figure climbing back on the bed. She threw one leg across my body, facing my feet, and hovered over me on her knees. Then she started to move backwards, toward my head.

Before long, her panty clad crotch was just inches from my face. It's not so much that I could see, but, I could sense the closeness and I could smell her. I really started to get excited now. My mind started to run away with the thought that she might sit back on my face and let me bury my nose and tongue into her. "Remember," Patty warned, as she looked back at me a final time, "no talking and no touching. You better just lay there like you're paralyzed."

I felt her inch her way back toward my face, a little bit at a time until her pantied crotch was slightly touching my nose. The height of my head was perfect now that she'd doubled my pillow and propped my head up. Slowly, she moved her hips and pressed back on me a little more. Her pussy came to rest just brushing my lips, but, my nose -- for lack of a better way to say it -- was without a doubt only a fraction of an inch from her rosebud.

In our short relationship, neither one of us ever brought up anything 'anal' and I didn't know how she felt about it. Personally, I enjoy it -- a little anal play can be fun when you observe a few common sense rules, but my experience with past girlfriends was that most wouldn't even let you touch them there. Some would let you look. Few would let you touch. Even fewer would let you put anything inside them back there and only one let me have free run of her.

After a minute or so, she shifted herself again but this time she seemed to get into a rhythm of rocking her pelvis and sliding everything -- her panty covered vagina to her panty covered ass across my face. Soon, she had positioned her knees and her midsection in such a manner so she could hover over me and rock her pelvis however she liked and no matter how she did it, everything between her legs brushed up against my nose and mouth.

I kept in mind her warning about no touching and talking, and I almost disobeyed both when I felt her lift my hardened cock and slip it into her mouth. I could never explain the erotic sensation of what she was doing to me -- other than to say it was completely mind blowing. She started tonguing the tip of my cock while she wiggled her pelvis against my face. Then she took me into her mouth very slowly and very deeply. She repeated a routine of stroking me, taking me deep in her mouth followed with some more jacking. It was a remarkable feeling.

I'd like to say this went on for half an hour, but, the honest truth is that she made me cum right away -- probably no more than a few minutes. I swear.... Patty knew all my buttons and I didn't know how she knew them, but she did and she pushed them so well. When I came, I'm not sure what she did, but it was unbelievable. I felt it building.... you know, that fifteen seconds before you explode when you know you can't stop it -- you're going to cum. Apparently, Patty could tell and an instant before I came, she took me all the way into her throat, deeper than any other woman has ever sucked me, and I let loose a stream of cum into her that was, I'm sure, immense.

I felt my cock convulse, held tightly in her warm, wet mouth -- just as luscious as any vagina I'd ever cum in, in fact, it felt better than most of the pussies I'd cum in. It struck me that Patty was very much in tune with all things sexual, including fetishes and how to make a man cum. I wondered why no man hadn't scarfed her up by now and made her his private angel.

After I came, Patty sat up quickly and coughed a couple of times, pressed her crotch down on my face lightly and she took a series of deep breaths. With her pantied pussy directly on my face, I took a deep breath myself, inhaling her womanly scent and then she lifted up, turned around and sat next to me on the bed.

"Maybe we'll get some sleep now." She said softly. "Here, lift up again for a second." I felt her tap my stomach and I lifted my ass off the bed. She didn't pull my panties up like I thought she was going to do, instead, she pulled them up to where they were just under my balls and softening cock and left them there, telling me, "I want you to keep those on while you sleep so you'll get used to wearing them for me, but, I want to be able to touch you, too, so we'll just leave them pulled down like that."

Then, Patty snuggled up next to me again and pulled the sheet up over us. Her face wasn't more than two or three inches away from mine and we kissed and rubbed our noses together like little kids in puppy love. Honestly, though, the way I felt at that exact moment.... it was love. I knew it. And the funny thing is that I knew she knew it, too. You can say what you want about love at first sight or first date -- or whatever. But, in my heart I knew it. This wasn't lust or infatuation; I was falling in love with Patty and I was damn happy about it.

I started to say something, but she pressed her lips to mine and then said, "Shhhhh. Time to sleep now, Baby. Turn over and let me lie behind you."

Somehow, I knew she was right. We both needed some sleep. At least I got a little before she called, but, she couldn't have gotten much at all since she said she'd been at my place since about 4AM. Considering the time I left her house and the hour or so we talked on the phone, maybe she didn't have any sleep at all. As I turned over, she moved up behind me and spooned against my body. Reaching across my hips and wrapping her hand around my spent cock, I felt her settle into the comfort of the bed and I closed my eyes, secure in the thought that my angel would be right here next to me when I woke up.

With Patty in the bed next to me, I finally fell asleep and slept soundly until I woke. Patty had turned over and was facing away from me now, still sleeping. I turned over and scooted in behind her, and just as she did, I scrunched against her body and spooned with my little love angel.

Of course, my 'Morning Wood' as Patty called it, throbbed against her butt, so I tried to lie still so I wouldn't disturb her. It was so nice to be with her like that, though - the sun was up outside and there was plenty of light in the room. Looking over her shoulder, I could see quite a mess on the floor of my bedroom. It's true, Patty must have undressed right by the bed when she came over early this morning because her clothes were there in a heap on the floor. Her purse, along with a small red bag where there, too.