Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got quite melancholy as she slept next to me. I smelled her hair and put my head on the pillow so I could be as close to her as possible without touching her. It's funny how just the simplest things can bring you so much happiness and having her there in my bed made me feel good. All I wanted to do was hold her some more and feel her in my arms, but I forced myself to let the angel sleep.

After a while, though, my emotions got so churned up that I got frustrated with trying to let her sleep. So, finally deciding I couldn't stand it anymore, I draped my hand over her body and slipped it under the sheet and searched for one of her breastlings. Finding one, I cupped it and squeezed it gently. She finally stirred and I felt her hand cover mine and press it harder against her breast.

"Hmm," she moaned, "it's nice to wake up like this, isn't it?" Patty asked.

"I was just thinking the same thing. I think I could get used to this." I replied.

Patty rolled over and faced me. "Well, I'm not sure Daddy's going to let me do this on a regular basis." Patty answered. "He said he would this time because of my little surprise, but I don't think he's going to go for it all the time, Paul."

"Okay, I understand." I said. "Hey, what surprise?"

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise any more, would it?" She replied.

"Hmm, got it. I love surprises, though," I answered, "you being here so early this morning was a nice surprise."

"Did you enjoy the way I tucked you in last night?" She asked, giggling.

"Oh, yes, I did, very much. But I didn't think it was fair that I couldn't touch you or say anything." I replied.

"Poor baby," Patty teased me, "what would you have said if you could have talked?"

"Maybe that I loved you." I answered.

"Paul," Patty said, "We talked about the "L" word, remember?"

"Did you hear what I just said, Patty?" I asked, looking into her eyes. "I love you."

"I'll make Daddy hire someone to kick your ass if you're just teasing me." Patty replied.

Simply and clearly, I told her again, "I love you."

Tears started to well up in Patty's eyes and she rolled on top of me and started kissing me. Before long, she was crying and we were trying to kiss..... and between her tears and our spit, our faces were a complete slimy mess.

After a minute, she pulled back from the kiss and said, "I love you, too, Paul. I know it seems like it can't really happen that fast, but, I do.... I really do. And I felt it from you, especially when you kissed me goodnight last night. When I came through the door after that kiss, I think even Daddy knew. "

The next thirty minutes were filled with each of us saying it to the other, and a lot of hugging and kissing. There were lots of tears from Patty's eyes, but they were tears of joy and it was so moving to see the way our new love affected her.

"So," I finally said, "what do you say we get a shower and have some breakfast?" Continued in the next chapter.