Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sissy," Patty said, holding her hand out to me, "come here. We have to get started now."

Patty cocked her head and smiled at me as I walked across the room to her. "On one hand, I hope you'll never be the same after this," Patty said as she patted the bed urging me to climb up, "and on the other hand, I hope this won't change anything about you."

As I turned to sit on my bottom, Patty sat next to me so she could explain what we were going to do next. Holding my hand, she went through everything from start to finish, telling me exactly what she was going to do and how she was going to do it. She made me promise to tell her if I was uncomfortable and made me swear to tell her if I got scared, got hurt or wanted her to stop. Other than that, she said she had everything ready and all I needed to do was get into position -- and I knew exactly what she meant.

"You can either be on your back and you can pull your legs way up, or you can get on your hands and knees. It's your choice." Patty began. "Either way is okay, but, I think for the first time you might want to be on your hands and knees so you don't have to look at me while we're doing this. It might make it easier the first time not having to face anyone." Patty said.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure, sweetheart." She replied.

"I know you're a virgin and all," I started, "and we've never discussed this, but, are you a virgin back there, too? Uh, I mean, you know.... in your butt?"

"I know what you mean, sweetheart." Patty answered. "And, no, I'm not a virgin back there -- I've had it in my butt before. But, this isn't the right time to explain all that to you, so, forget about it for now. Right now, suffice it to say that I understand your fears and everything that's bouncing around inside your head right now."

"Oh." I said. "Did it hurt, though?" I asked.

Patty sat there for a minute and then spoke. "Sweetheart, I want you to listen closely to what I'm going to tell you, okay?"

I nodded my head and then she continued, saying, "Yes, it hurt, Baby. He wasn't very gentle. He was rough and he didn't take any time to get me ready and when it was over, I felt violated and humiliated. But, you don't need to worry about any of that. I'm going to take a long time to get you ready and I'm going to use a lot of lubrication and I'll let you pick the cock we use. I promise you from the bottom of my heart you are not going to feel any pain and you're not going to get hurt. I would never do that to you, sweetheart."

It took me a minute to absorb what she said. Believe it or not, I wasn't hung up on her doing me -- I knew she would take perfect care of me. What hung me up was thinking about what she'd gone through when she was taken up the butt and what she'd endured. I wondered if she'd been raped or maybe it was a boyfriend who pressed himself on her when she insisted on staying a virgin.

"Baby," my angel whispered, "don't dwell on any of that now. Let me show you how nice it can be. Let me make love to you so you can see for your self."

Then Patty got up off the bed and reached for one of the pillows. "Enough of this kind of talk, Sissy," Patty said smiling, "it's time to be a big girl now and I want you to do what Mommy says."

Patty folded the pillow in half and told me to get up on my hands and knees. When I did, she placed the pillow under my stomach and then did the same to another pillow and placed it under my stomach, too. Pressing down on my back, I settled down onto the pillows. Taking the third pillow, she placed it under my head and told me to relax. Sitting next to me, she straightened my Baby Doll down across my back and smoothed it out. "Such a pretty girl," she whispered as she stroked my back, "such a beautiful girl."

Memories of my mother flooded my mind as Patty hovered over me, soothing me with her light touch and comforting words. "Just relax and find a comfortable position." She said as she stroked my back. "Spread your knees a little more and rest your weight on the pillows," Patty coaxed, "don't try to hold yourself up. You need to be comfortable to enjoy this."

I did as she said, wiggling my butt and finding a place where I wasn't using my muscles to keep me in position. I found it was more comfortable to push one of my arms under the pillow my head was on and leave the other arm on top of the pillow since it helped stabilize my upper body. Patty sat with me a long time, probably ten minutes and every few minutes I wiggled this way and that to find the perfect position. The whole time, Patty rubbed my arms and my back lightly, occasionally running her hands over my butt and tracing her fingers up and down my crack. She kept speaking to me, very softly, telling me how cute I was and how beautiful I was, how much she loved me and how much it meant to her that I was letting her be my first. It was truly soothing and made me relax to the point where I was ready for her to claim me.

"You okay now, sweetheart?" Patty asked. When I nodded I was, Patty said, "Mommy's got to get some things we need, so you stay here and I'll be right back."

I watched as Patty walked to her closet. She pulled out a small suitcase and laid it on the floor next to the bed where I could see it. As she opened it, I could make out the straps of the strap-on, a few of the dongs we bought to go with it, and a few of the toys and tubes of lube we purchased at the adult store. As she kneeled down by the opened toy suitcase, she looked up and told me it was important for her little girl to obey her Mommy, and for me to remember that Mommy always knew best so I shouldn't question what Mommy said. I smiled back at her, closed my eyes for a minute as I relaxed into the pillows, and said, "Yes, Mommy."

Smiling back, Patty reached into the suitcase and withdrew a thick, flesh colored, flexible dong about eight inches long with balls. As soon as I saw it, my eyes shot wide open and I visualized that eight inch cock pounding into my ass. Patty immediately calmed me down and reassured me she wasn't going to use it in the strap-on. "Mommy wants you to hold this in your hand and suck on it while I get everything ready, sweetheart." Patty said. Then standing to walk to the side of the bed, she sat next to me and placed the fake cock in my free hand and moved it toward my mouth, saying, "Big girls need to learn how to suck a man's penis, sweetheart. This is a good time to practice."

"Open up," Patty said, "just play with for now, sweetie. Use your tongue and see how it feels in your mouth." As I opened my mouth, she guided it past my lips and let up on her pressure when it was inside. "Now close around it." She added, and told me to keep it in my mouth while she did the rest of the things she needed to do.

"You can watch Mommy get everything ready, sweetheart." My A-cup angel whispered. "I don't want you to get scared, so I'm going to show you everything and tell you what I'm doing so nothing will be a surprise. You can just relax with that nice penis in your mouth and watch Mommy."

Next, Patty pulled out a bottle of anal lube. Holding it up, she told me she was going to put some on me and use her fingers to massage it up inside me and around my hole. "It's not going to hurt, sweetheart," she added, "it'll make you wet and slippery back there and it will last for a really long time. That way you'll enjoy Mommy's penis in you when the time comes."

"Once I get you all slippery," Patty continued as she reached into the open suitcase, "I'm going to slip this little plug into you and leave it there for a while." She was showing me one of the butt plugs we bought at the adult store. It wasn't the biggest one in the package we bought, but it wasn't the smallest one, either. "If it's not comfortable," she said, "we have smaller ones, too. Don't worry, though, we'll go nice and slow, and Mommy won't hurt her little girl."

Patty came and sat next to me on the bed again and reached over to take my hand holding the dong and gently moved it in and out of my mouth. "Keep it wet with your spit," she whispered down to me, "move it in and out just like that." She kept up her guiding motions until I did what she wanted me to do and then she let go and said, "Good girl. You're sure a fast learner, Sissy."

Then Patty scooted down to the end of the bed and I felt her move between my outstretched feet. I felt her hand on my back, rubbing me. "What a pretty girl you are, Sissy," she said softly, then added, "and so brave, too."

I felt her lift the hem of my Baby Doll and lay it up over my waist. "I'm just going to lower your panties a little bit, sweetheart, so Mommy can do what she needs to do back here. You relax and keep practicing sucking on that penis." Patty said.

Next, I felt her hands on the sides of my panties as she gently pulled them down and left them at the bottom of my butt cheeks. I heard her open the tube of lube and then I heard a squirting sound. "It might feel cold for a second," she whispered, "so don't jump when you feel it."

She used her bare finger at first, just to rub around my hole and then she lightly tapped on my anus. "Think of this as your pussy, Sissy." Patty said, as she gently touched me. "I promise it will open enough to take Mommy's cock as long as you don't get scared and clinch up." She added.

"That's why it was so hard for me my first time," she continued, "but if you relax your muscles and let it happen, you'll see how nice it feels to have a hard penis in there. Making love and taking your lover's cock up inside you is a wonderful feeling, Sissy, it's something you'll learn to cherish." She said.

Since I was clean from the bath and shower, I wasn't at all uncomfortable when she leaned down and tongued around me, and then pressed her tongue lightly onto my opening. The feel of her warm breath and tongue felt good and I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling while I held the dong in my mouth and sucked the end of it.

At first, I didn't even realize it when her tonguing stopped and she began to slip her lubricated finger into my ass. It wasn't as cold as I thought it would be -- one minute I was feeling her tongue and then the next, her finger tip was in me. She withdrew it, applied more lube to her finger and then pushed the tip of her finger into me again. "See," she said, "Mommy's not going to hurt you. That's not too bad is it?"

"No." I replied, "it feels nice."

Her finger kept up the same pattern of pushing into me a little and then adding more lube and pushing back into me a little deeper. After a few minutes, I could feel her finger all the way in. "Don't clinch up, sweetheart." She reminded me. "Try to concentrate on relaxing your muscles back here and try to open yourself up to my fingers."

I did what she asked and intentionally tried to push back into her fingers. Once I was able to relax, her finger was moving in and out of my ass smoothly. "I'm going to do this for a few minutes, just like I am now." Patty whispered up to me. "See how nice that feels?"

"Hmm." I moaned as I closed my eyes and sucked more of the fake penis into my mouth.

"Mommy's going to make this so nice for you, sweetheart," Patty said very softly, "you're going to love your Mommy so much for this. Then maybe I'll let you do it for real someday, sweetie. Would you like that? Would you like for Mommy to let you have a real penis in your mouth and maybe even a real one back here, too?"

My cock lurched when she said those words, and despite my attempt not to clinch up, I did for a moment. "Oh!" Patty said, "I could feel that way down inside you, sweetheart. You're such an eager girl, aren't you?"

"Just relax now," she added, "I'm just going to try two fingers now."

A second later, she told me to bear down for a second and when I did, I felt her two fingers slip into me. "That's a good girl." Patty praised. "See how easy this is?"

She started to slowly withdraw her fingers almost all the way out and then she slowly slipped them back in. She kept this up for a long time while she lovingly stroked my back with her free hand. After a minute, I felt her reach around my waist and slip her hand inside my panties. Wrapping her fingers around my hard cock, Patty leaned over closer to me and whispered, "I see my little girl's getting wet inside her panties. That's a very good sign, Sissy."

Squeezing my cock several times and then pulling her hand out, she told me to take the dong out of my mouth and hold it up for her. When I did, she reached over and grasped the dong with her wet fist, coating it from top to bottom with the lubricious precum that was flowing from my cockhead and then guided the dong back to my mouth and pushed it between my lips. "Deep now, sweetheart." Patty said. "Show Mommy what a good girl you can be."

I laid there with my eyes closed as I sucked my own precum from the dong and then resumed my in and out motion, swirling my tongue around it, and pulling it out from time to time to get a breath and fasten my lips around the head of the dong. "That's right, Sissy," Patty said, "its very sensitive around the head of a man's penis. You can hold it just like you are now and squeeze it to get a nice taste of his precum. One day, you'll see for yourself what I mean."

I took her cue and started to squeeze the shaft of the dong and suck the head of the fake cock. "Oh, that's perfect," Patty praised me again, "you're going to be so good at this. Mommy's so proud of you!"

Patty's dual finger action kept up until she was sliding them in and out almost effortlessly. There was no pain and it felt good, especially when she pushed her fingers in all the way and rubbed against my prostate. "You're really open now. Sissy." She informed me. "You're going to take Mommy's cock so well, I just know you will."

Her fingers moved in and out for another minute or so and then without saying a word to me, her fingers slipped out and the butt plug she had ready went right in. It was already in me by the time I realized what happened and although it was larger than her two fingers put together, it wasn't uncomfortable at all and it wasn't hurting me.

"There." Patty said as she pulled my panties back up and moved out from between my feet to sat up next to me again. Leaning down to pull the dong from my mouth, she kissed me. "How does that feel?" She asked. "Is it too much? Too tight back there? Is it hurting you at all?"

I smiled up at her and shook my head. Closing my eyes, the only thing I could do is smile and say, "It's nice."

"Good, sweetheart." She replied. "See, Mommy told you I'd never hurt my little girl. Now you just stay like that, put the nice penis back in your mouth and I'll be back in a minute."

I watched as she stood and walked across the room and into her bathroom. I heard the water turn on and the sounds of her washing her hands. After a minute, she came out carrying a folded towel and three obviously wet washcloths. Setting them down on the top of the suitcase lid, Patty said, "We'll use these later when we're all done if we need to."

Patty reached into the toy suitcase and pulled out three rubber strap-on dongs. They were all different in length and thickness, but each one had a shorter nub on the other end which was meant to rub against the female giving some pressure to the wearer's clitoris. This was interesting, I thought, I was going to feel it and she was going to feel it, too. Wouldn't it be something if we both could cum while she fucked me?

As Patty sat next to me again, she held out the rubber dongs. "Sissy, take a look at these and let's decide which one Mommy should use." Patty said. Then, holding one at a time, she told me about each one. The first one was the smallest in both length and thickness. It was a little thicker than one of her fingers; she showed me by laying it beside her middle finger, and it was probably five inches long. The second one was twice the thickness of the first one and about six inches long. The third one was even longer, maybe seven or eight inches long, thicker than the first one, but thinner than the second one.

"I would think either of these," Patty said holding out the second and third dongs, "would be the one to use. I don't think the first one is long enough to hit your little pleasure spot, Sissy. But, I'll let you pick the one you want Mommy to use."

While I looked at the three instruments that might be sliding up into my ass before long, Patty remarked, "Usually you won't have the luxury of making a choice, sweetheart. You'll have to take what comes with the man. That's why this time is so special, sweetie, you can try one, or try them all. It's your choice."

I left the dong I was sucking in my mouth and reached out to tap the third one she showed me -- the longest one with the middle thickness. Patty was happy, reaching down to kiss my cheek and place my hand back on the cock in my mouth and start it moving back and forth again. "Good choice," Patty said, giggling to me "that's the one I would pick, too. We're so much alike!"

I watched closely as Patty moved over and crouched down again next to the toy suitcase. Playfully, she spread her legs wide so I could see the way her panties were pulled up snugly in between her virginal pussy lips. She smiled as she saw me looking, then reaching down between her legs, she drew her finger up and down her crease just to tease me. "Oh," my angel moaned, "Mommy's so wet, sweetheart. Want to see?"

Rising up, she walked to where she could stand in front of me and pulled her panties down to her knees. Then reaching over and taking the dildo out of my hand and pulling it from my mouth, she ran the dildo up and down her crack, laying the shaft of the fake cock in between her pussy lips and twisting the cock around to coat the rubber dong with her pussy juice. Smiling a wicked grin, she pulled her panties back up and sat on the bed next to me again. Then, reaching back into my panties and wrapping her hand around my member, she jerked me a few times as best as she could. She let go of my cock and wrapped her fist around the tip of my penis. "Oh yes," Patty moaned after a few seconds, "my little girl is really wet."

Withdrawing her hand, she wiped a copious amount of my precum all over the dildo again, but this time mixing my fluids with her own, fresh from her pussy. And without another word, she placed the fake cock back in my hand and pushed it to my lips.

"Show Mommy how nicely you can clean that up, would you sweetheart?" Patty asked as she let go, just as the tip of the cock reached my lips. "This is something a girl needs to learn to do with dignity, skill and grace. You should never hesitate to clean your man's penis, Sissy."

She watched as I slid the dildo back into my mouth. I took a minute to try to distinguish the taste of her pussy juice and my own precum, but, it was hard to do. It was a mixture I'd never tasted before, not quite pussy and not quite cum. Honestly, I rather liked it -- maybe it was because I saw her coat the fake cock with her pussy juice and didn't care what else was on it after that, but, in all the times she'd given me handjobs or sucked me off, I never pulled away when she wanted to kiss me with cum on her lips or in her mouth. In fact, she told me once it was something she really liked about me -- the fact that I never shied away from my own cum.

After watching me eagerly suck our combined juices from the plastic cock, my A-cup angel patted my back and told me I was a good girl. Then moving back to the toy suitcase on the floor, she reached in and pulled out the strap-on harness and unfastened the holder in the middle that held the cock in place. Smiling at me, she slipped the cock I selected through the hole and fastened the harness together. She moved in front of me and set the strap-on on the bed next to me. Kneeling on the floor and resting her elbows on the bed in front of my face, she leaned down and kissed my cheek and then my forehead. "It's time, Sissy." Patty said, softly. "All your years of waiting, dreaming and being afraid are over. It's time to be a big girl and give your self to someone you love, and someone who loves you."