Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 08

Story Info
Patty takes Paul to visit Angie, the Domme.
9.3k words
4.48
78k
19

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This is the eighth chapter in a long, sometimes slow, edgy and very kinky incest tale. Each chapter builds on previous chapters. This story contains topics such as small breast fetish, female and male domination/submission, cuckoldry, spanking, voyeurism, exhibitionism, cross-dressing, feminization, panty fetish, sissification, embarrassment/humiliation, masturbation, father/daughter, mother/son, and bi-sexuality. It is not intended to be a "Quick Read", but rather a shocking and detailed look at the way two kinky people find each other, the way their relationship blossoms and the experiences they enjoy and endure.

++++++++++++++++

After Patty made love to me with the strap-on, we laid together for quite a while in her bed just kissing, snuggling and cooing to each other. I don't ever remember feeling so loved and so cherished as I did right then. I suppose I should have been filled with remorse and shame after taking her strap-on up my backside, but, I wasn't. In fact, I smiled to myself as we lay there, remembering how good it felt and thinking it felt genuinely satisfying.

She'd long since taken the fake cock out of my mouth and tossed it on the floor. She was just holding me and telling me what a good girl I was -- how proud she was of me and what a good daughter I was. For the most part, I simply closed my eyes and let her dote over me. I could tell she was overwhelmed with emotion and feeling, too...... and so was I, but having just been fucked in the ass by my girlfriend, and having thoroughly enjoyed it -- all I wanted to do was lie there and bask in the afterglow of being her make believe daughter. Honestly, I felt so accepting of what we'd done; I didn't care about anything else other than how much I loved her.

After a while, Patty asked me if I was okay -- specifically, was I okay emotionally after our little Mother-Daughter role play and after just taking her strap-on up my butt. I smiled and told her I was fine. It was true -- I wasn't in any kind of discomfort and I can't even begin to describe how good it felt. As far as I was concerned, it was perfect.

"No regrets?" She inquired. "Did I go too far? Did you enjoy it? Come on, Baby, tell me what's going through your head right now."

After a second, I kissed her and answered her questions, saying, "I'm not sure how to explain it." I went on to tell her that I didn't have any regrets what so ever, and she didn't go too far. I told her I loved it and more than that - I loved her for taking charge and leading me through it. I explained to her that my previous feelings of apprehension, fear, and anxiety were completely erased. When she asked what I meant, I told her it's like when you do something you never thought you could do -- something that you didn't think you could accomplish, and then after you've done it, you realize that you could have always done it.

"You'd want to do it again?" Patty asked.

"I'd love that," I replied, "but, Patty," I paused to look at her, "you have to promise me this is only going to be between us..... between me and you."

"Sweetheart," she answered, "I understand, but, can you be honest with me about a couple of things?"

Patty asked me if she'd rekindled any of the feelings my Mother had brought about so many years ago and I told her she most certainly did. Then she asked me point blank if I could ever see myself doing these exact same things with a real man..... sucking a real cock and having my ass fucked by a real cock. "Yes." I reluctantly answered.

"Baby," she replied, "I hate to tell you this, but, I suspected that ever since you first told me about you and your Mom. You've never been satisfied or fulfilled with what she gave you, were you? She gave you a little taste of being a girl and then she left you wanting more. You're living a double life, Paul." Patty continued. "Don't you see?" She asked. "You're a man, but part of you yearns to go back and be your mother's daughter again, and finish what you started with her. You've really got some unresolved issues there."

The instant Patty said it, I immediately understood what she was getting at and while we lay together, hugging each other on her bed, everything became clear. There was part of me that wanted to go back and wear my sister's panties again.... and wear her Baby Doll night gowns again, and be my Mother's daughter again. It was at the root of everything.

As I was thinking about my epiphany, Patty reached her hand down and pulled the waistband of my panties away from my body. "Oh, Paul!" She sighed.

Looking down, I could see exactly why she'd said my name. There were thick globs of sperm and pools of cum inside my panties -- the sticky, wet remains of my explosive climax.

"Let's take these panties off you, shall we?" Patty suggested as she smiled up at me.

My A-Cup angel got up and shuffled around to my side of the bed and hooked her fingers into my panties and slowly pulled them off and cradled them in her hands. Then, lying back down next to me, she turned the panties inside out and held them so we both could see. "I just love the feel of warm cum in my mouth," Patty moaned and she peered into my cum soaked panties, "want to help me with these?"

Before I could answer, Patty zeroed in on a big glob of cum, moved my panties to her mouth and licked off the glob in one big lick. Then, catching me by surprise, she leaned over and kissed me, shoving her tongue into my mouth as she did. We must have spent the next ten minutes kissing like this, each of us taking turns licking cum out of my panties and then swapping it back and forth while we kissed. When it came time for me to take a lick, she would find a spermy spot and hold the panties to my lips and she'd say, "Take a lick, Sissy."

Soon, the panties were clean and Patty decided it was time to clean me up. So, turning herself around and throwing her leg across my chest, Patty took my cock in her mouth while she sat her hairless, cherry pussy down on my face.

I always loved it when she did this -- sat on my face, I mean. The feel of her smooth lips and the sweet muskiness of her juices as she hovered over me was wonderful. I could use my hands to steer her one way or the other; positioning her so I could easily lick anywhere I wanted. The clean up was, in my option, just as much fun as the sex play. We'd spoken many times about my interest and fantasies for cream pie and my willingness to have her sit on my face when she had a load of cum inside her. She would always listen politely and remind me she had to stay a virgin until she was married, but, I could see in her eyes that she was delighted by the idea I would eat cum from her freshly fucked pussy.

Another shining example of the way our sex life gracefully intertwined happened shortly after she'd introduced me to the strap-on. Patty convinced me to go out to Angie's 'Villa', as she called it. It was an hour outside of town, located well off the main roads. Patty suggested the trip for three reasons: first, so I could see with my own eyes what Angie does; second, to spend some time alone with Angie talking about some of the conflicts I was dealing with -- the whole man / mother / daughter thing; and third, to perhaps find some solutions to my unusual set of sexual conflicts.

The idea definitely struck a chord in my mind -- I mean, it made sense to go. You know, a man just doesn't wear Baby Doll nighties, a bra and panties, suck on a fake cock and take a strap-on up his butt with out having some conflicts about those things; not to mention some conflicts about his own masculinity. Answers would be a good thing; and the more Patty explained to me what Angie did, the more I was convinced it was something we ought to do. I even gave Patty full permission to call Angie and talk to her ahead of time about my relationship with my mother and my feminine desires, and Patty had done so -- at least three or four times that I knew of -- for more than an hour each time.

When I asked Patty what she and Angie talked about, she told me without holding anything back. Things like: my past activities with my mother, my panty fetish, the strap-on, my masturbation habits, my interest in cream pie, how we shopped for bras, the thing with Fred that night at the store, and a lot more. I couldn't get mad at Patty for sharing all my sexual habits and secrets with Angie -- I did tell her it was okay to talk to her. I thought she was going to save me at least a little dignity, though.

I was a little embarrassed to think about discussing this stuff with Angie. After all, she was almost a virtual stranger to me, but, there was something extremely exciting about it, too. Angie obviously had a great deal of experience with fetishes and sexual kinks. I knew she was a Domme, and from what Patty told me, a very successful one. She had an exclusive list of clients who visited her regularly. Angie also took special clients for 'one-on-one' and 'refresher' sessions. Patty took some time to explain to me, in her own words, what Angie did, saying "People come to Angie for training and advice, as well as fantasy and role play. She only works with males," Patty continued, "but she'll also include the man's wife, girlfriend, mother, sister and any other primary or secondary females to the male." I could only surmise that Angie was very thorough.

Apparently, by the time someone comes to Angie, they are mighty serious about wanting to accomplish something or reach some goal, demonstrated by the fact that Angie charged one thousand dollars a day, regardless of what you want. For that price, you get a tailor made solution either personally delivered by Angie, or by her assistants under Angie's direct and constant supervision.

"Angie works with men that need or want to be feminized, sissified or punished," Patty went on to say. "It could be a fantasy they've always dreamed about which they want Angie to make come true, or, in some cases it's training or transformation, and they all come quite willingly. I've seen it, Paul," Patty added, "I've actually been there and seen what she does. This woman can tell what a man wants and needs."

So, with Patty's encouragement, I agreed to go see Angie. Of course, I didn't mind Patty going with me; by this time there were no secrets between us. I even agreed to put myself in Angie's hands -- alone - for a while. I promised Patty I'd be honest with her -- answer all her questions, and do as I was asked, regardless of what it was. That last part was a little unsettling to me, but Patty told me there was nothing to worry about.

On the way out there, we talked a little more about what Angie does at her Villa. "Some males have a need to be punished by a dominant woman." Patty began. "Maybe it's a fantasy or it could be a deep seated desire. Sometimes, a client comes to Angie for punishment because he's been given an ultimatum by his primary female. Usually," Patty went on, "the females are allowed to join the male after the first or second day and spend three to five days at the Villa so they can watch and get the hang of punishing him themselves."

"Feminization," Patty continued, "is designed to strip the male of his masculinity and replace it with femininity. Sometimes it's permanent and sometimes it's temporary. But, Angie is very careful to take only clients where the male has voluntarily entered into this lifestyle."

Patty kept on, saying Angie had clients that wanted to experience temporary feminization as well as some that were looking for permanent feminization. When I asked what permanent feminization was, she told me it almost always involves giving the male a boob job. "Believe it or not," Patty chuckled, "Angie has a lot of feminization clients that want to have female looking breasts, but they want to keep their cocks in working order, too. So, they arrange for a cosmetic breast job and then train the male to act and look like a female -- but, with a working dick."

Sissification, as Patty explained it, was Angie's specialty. Not only was it more personally rewarding for Angie, but it was considerably more fun. Patty said that most of her Sissy clients were stable, well off, professional males who made a decision to live part of their lives in a Sissy lifestyle. "Angie has a waiting list to come to Sissy training," Patty pointed out, "and there are all types of sissies, too. There's Baby Sissies, Lolita Sissies, Adult Sissies, and more."

Angie liked sissification because it almost always came with a primary female, and sometimes with a secondary female. Plus, she could mix in her favorite punishment and temporary feminization methods, and in just about every case, the males completely accepted her techniques without question -- in fact they were eager for it. She also found that her sissy clients came back more frequently and they typically brought their females with them for an extended time -- all for a thousand a day.

She told me all of this while we were driving out there, and my cock was hard as a rock as I drove. "I used to go out there sometimes on the weekends. Angie would let me watch her with the men and sometimes she'd let me tease them while they were restrained or being punished." Patty said. "But, Paul, I don't want you to get the wrong impression about Angie..... she's a very compassionate and warm person. She does what she does because no one else fills the same need. You'll like her..... you'll see!"

I was about to ask Patty to tell me some of the things she saw out there when she suddenly directed me off the main road onto a bumpy and washed out gravel road. "Don't worry," Patty informed me, "she keeps the road like this to make people think there's nothing out here."

After a half mile or so, the gravel road made a turn through the trees and we came upon a gate. Through the gate, the road was a perfectly groomed blacktop winding its way through the trees to a very large house off in the distance. As we got closer, Patty reached over to take my hand. "You nervous?" Patty asked.

"Yeah," I answered, "maybe a little since I know I'm going to be under a microscope here. I just hope you guys don't try something weird."

"Like what?" Patty asked me. "You mean like knock you out and give you a boob job?"

"No," I replied, laughing. "I'm more worried about you guys getting together and making me do something embarrassing or humiliating in front of someone."

"Well," Patty said, "do I need to remind you about that night at the store when you stood naked in front of all those people and jerked yourself off while you sniffed my panties? Angie was there in the crowd, you know. She saw you that night! I don't know what could be more embarrassing or humiliating than that."

"Yeah, okay," I replied, "I remember. So, explain to me why you insisted I wear the silk ruffled panties and a dressy bra today? You sure you're not keeping something from me?"

"I just wanted you to feel special today, that's all. You know I love you, Paul, and you know I wouldn't ever do anything to hurt you, right? It's just that, well, it's obvious you have some strong interests along these lines, and maybe Angie can provide some insight on them." Patty answered, as I pulled up in front of the big house and parked the car.

"Come on," Patty said, patting my hand, "let's just go in and have an open mind. You've got nothing to lose and I promise we can leave if you feel uncomfortable."

I was really getting nervous as I stepped out of the car and walked around to open the door for Patty. Like the angel she is, she swung her right leg out and held her legs open so I could get a long look at her panties under her short skirt. Today she was wearing some of her little girl cotton undies, and they were stretched tight over her hairless lips. I could see the crease between her labia clearly, as well as the damp spot in the exact middle of the gusset. She reached down to trace her finger up and down the crease as she looked up at me. "I'll give these to you later if you're a good girl today." She said, giggling. That should have been my first clue that she was up to something. She never refers to me as a 'girl' unless she's cooking something up.

Then, closing her legs, she stepped from the car and we made our way to the door, hand in hand. A well dressed woman, about my mother's age, opened the door when we rang the bell. "Oh, Patricia!" The woman said with a big smile on her face as she hugged Patty. "It's so nice to see you again. Come on in, Angie is expecting you."

When we got inside, the woman introduced herself to me as Rosy, saying, "And you must be Paul. It's nice to meet you and thank you for coming."

Rosy ushered us through the spacious and well decorated house, leading us down a wide hallway. Stopping at the door at the end of the hallway, she knocked and I heard a voice on the other side of the door say "Come in." Rosy opened the door and held it open for Patty and me as we entered. As soon as Angie saw us, she immediately stood up from her desk and came to greet us. I heard the door close as Angie hugged Patty saying, "Patricia, you look wonderful!" And, then turning to me, Angie gave me a very short hug and said it was nice to see me again, too. I briefly thought about the last time Angie saw me -- the night Patty exposed me completely naked to all the people at Fred and Wilma's store. That night, Angie stood in the crowd and watched me masturbate in public for the very first time. That was a night I'll never forget. I was getting hard just remembering the way everyone's eyes were glued to my cock when I blew my wad in front of them.

We all sat down on some couches she had in her office and Angie just smiled at us. The silence felt a little uncomfortable -- no one saying anything as we sat there. I didn't know exactly what to say, but Patty, picking up on my bashfulness, jumped right in.

"Well," Patty began, "As I told you on the phone, Paul and I have questions along the lines of some of the things you do here. And, we were just wondering if you could spend some time with us and give us some suggestions on what we might do about them."

"Of course," Angie replied, "I've got all my clients taken care of for now. I don't have anything I absolutely need to do until early this evening - a 7:00 PM milking, I believe, but I'm free until then. So, of course, Patricia. I'd be happy to do what I can."

"Okay." Patty continued. "Well, like I mentioned on the phone, Paul has a long standing interest in lingerie and feminine role play. I really like that about him, and we both enjoy playing like that, but, I think he has some internal conflict and guilt about it. We just want to get those things out in the open and see if there's some resolution to it."

"I might be able to help with that." Angie replied. "Based on our phone conversations, I already have a pretty good idea what's going on." Then turning to me, Angie asked, "Paul, would you mind if I asked Patricia to step out for a while so you and I can spend some time together?"

"Uh, no. I guess that's okay." I said as I looked at Patty.

"Let me just ask Rosy to come get Patricia and then we can chat." Angie said, as she stood up and walked to her desk. Patty walked over to me, and as I rose to meet her, she hugged me and whispered into my ear.

"Remember you promised to cooperate and do what she asked, Naughty Boy." Patty said. I pulled away from our hug and looked down at Patty's smiling face. "Don't worry," she added, "be honest with her and let's see if she can help."

A moment later, Rosy came in and after a brief second, she and Patty left the room, pulling the door closed behind them. The room got quiet and as I turned to look at Angie, she motioned to a chair across from her and invited me to sit down.

"You love her." Angie said, smiling broadly at me. "I can tell."