Baby Girl Funished Under My Desk

Story Info
BDSM, a little wants Daddy's attention but he is working.
1.7k words
4.37
27.3k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have not posted anything for a while. I have been working on the next chapters of some of my stories, so if you are reading this and are following one of those, I will attempt to get them finished and published in the not too distant future.

Warning, although this is not a long story, it is not what most would consider a "stroker". There is sex of a sort, but it is more of a look at an aspect of mental BDSM.

And in case you think the title is a mistype, funish is a "fun" punishment.

*****

I was sitting at my desk trying to get my work done and she would not be quiet. Playing video games in the other room, turning the volume up until I had to tell her to turn it down, coming through my office and trying to talk, wanting to play a game. Then she stood behind my office chair; she started innocent enough, rubbing my back and neck. Her fingers digging in and massaging the knots; it felt great. I had been working at this project for hours but had to get it wrapped up yet today. I was very close in spite of her attempts to distract me.

Then she started rubbing her breasts against me as she massaged, and her hands started moving down my chest. I could feel her hard nipples rubbing across my upper back as her fingers started rubbing my nipples.

Turning to look at her I could see that she had changed clothes. She was now wearing a snug tank top that hugged her form and boy short panties. Her firm nipples clearly visible beneath the fabric of the shirt and her panties were tight enough to make out her lips. She was very aware that I found this was one of my favorite outfits on her, often preferable to fancy lingerie.

"What are you doing baby?"

"Just rubbing your shoulders Daddy" she responded as she ground her breasts into my back more firmly.

"Kneel" I tell her in a calm but quiet voice.

"Yes Sir" she responds and promptly drops to her knees beside my chair, a smile on her face as she thinks she has gotten my attention. Kneeling for me, her ass was on her heels, her knees closed, her back straight, her chest forward, her head facing straight ahead and her hands on her thighs palm up. She was so beautiful I was tempted to take her to bed. But that would not do, I could not allow her to think she "won".

"What am I doing?" I ask in the same calm voice.

"Working Sir."

"Are you supposed to disturb me when I am working?"

"No Sir."

"Were you disturbing me?"

I can see her lips turn up slightly as she responds, "No Sir, I was just rubbing your shoulders to help you relax."

I turn my chair to face her and grab her chin in one of my hands, turning her face up and forcing her to meet my eyes.

"I'm sorry Sir, I was so bored. Yes, I was disturbing you. But I am so horny, I really want to play Daddy."

Releasing her face "That's better. You know better than to fib don't you sweetie."

She turns her face down and stares at the floor "Yes Daddy" she says in a pouty voice.

"Crawl under my desk" I tell her firmly.

I see her eyes light up and fall to my crotch as I say this. My girl loves sucking my cock and it is not uncommon that I let her crawl under my desk for just that purpose. She crawls under my desk and her hands reach for my belt buckle.

"What are you doing?" I ask firmly.

"Uhm, I was, I thought you, I was going to play with your cock Sir."

"Did I tell you to play with my cock?"

"No Sir" she says responds as she stares at the ground again.

"Play with yourself, you are not to touch me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir" she responds in a somewhat confused voice.

"And remember, you must ask permission to cum."

"Yes Sir."

I slide my chair back into my desk and start working again. It does not take me long to finish my project. Once I am done, I allow myself to focus on her.

I can hear her moving under my desk and imagine what she is doing. I have watched her masturbate for me often enough, I know my baby girl well enough.

She will start massaging her breasts over her shirt. Teasing them, rubbing her nipples until they are hard; She has very sensitive nipples.

Once her nipples are rock hard, she will slide a hand under her shirt. She will be ready for something rougher, some pain. She will start pinching her nipples, firmer and firmer. I can hear her start moaning under my desk. My cock is getting firm as I imagine what she is doing.

By the sound of her moans I am sure that one of her hands has gently trailed down her body as the other continues to torment her breasts. She will be squeezing her tits hard and pinching, twisting and tugging on her nipples. Her breasts have always been a large erogenous zone.

Based on her hard breathes I know she is rubbing her pussy, probably through her panties. "Sir" I hear her moan quietly, but I ignore her. Her breathing is getting heavier and louder and my cock is getting harder.

I slide my foot forward, sliding it under her crotch. I can feel her settle her pussy down on my foot and start rubbing back and forth. I rise my foot up and down slightly as she rubs and can hear moaning getting louder. I can feel one of her hands moving on the top of my foot, so I know she has it pressed against her pussy. By this point I would guess that she is no longer playing with her tits, rather her hands are focused on her pussy.

"Sir may I touch you?" she asks. I pull my foot away and hear her moan in frustration. My cock is not straining against my jeans. My girl will get filled tonight, but for now it is about discipling her. Making her remember that she is mine.

Her moaning is getting louder and I can sense or feel her moving in the cramped space under my desk, her head obviously bouncing on the top or sides of my desk as she gets more and more excited.

Then she moves closer, I can feel her breasts rubbing against my leg firmly. It feels amazing and I really want more. Part of me wants to allow her to pull my cock out and let her use her amazing mouth to please me, but I will not. I am sure she can see my bulge in my pants.

"Did I say you could touch me?" I ask firmly.

"No Sir, but I..." she starts to respond.

"What?" I ask in a firmer voice interrupting her.

She immediately moves back. "No Sir."

I am randomly cruising through internet sites, not paying attention to what I am doing on the computer. I just want her to hear my fingers on the keys so she thinks that I am not paying attention to her, it will driver her crazy.

I can hear her fingers in her pussy now; She is so wet that I am able to make out the sounds of her fingers sliding in and out and playing with herself. It is such a beautiful sound.

Soon I hear her ask quietly "May I cum?"

I ignore her request. My fingers randomly typing away at my keyboard.

"Sir" in a louder voice "I really need to cum, can I cum Sir?"

"No. Keep rubbing sweetie" I tell her.

"Ugh, yes Sir" she responds bringing a smile to my face. I can tell that she is so close, very close. She knows me well enough that she is not certain if I will allow her to cum. I love for my girl to cum, but I know my girl well. Part of her really wants to cum but another part of her really wants me to say no. My girl has a thing for me denying her; the control makes her feel like she is mine in a strong way.

"Were you being naughty earlier baby girl?"

"MMMM" she moans loudly as I can hear her fingers in her wet pussy. "Yes Sir."

"And should a naughty girl be allowed to cum?" I ask her

"Oh my god" she cries out "Yes please."

I slide my foot back under her pussy and do not respond to her. She starts gyrating on my foot. Her moaning getting louder. I can tell she is very close to going over the edge and not being able to stop herself from cumming.

"No Sir" she moans out loudly "Your girl should not be allowed to cum if she was naughty."

I let her ride my foot for a minute, which I am certain feels like an eternity to her.

"Cum for me baby girl."

As soon as I say cum I can hear her moan loudly. "Oh Fuck!! Oh my God!! Yesssss!" she calls out loudly. This carries on for a minute or more as my girl rides the crest of a huge orgasm, or possibly a couple orgasms.

When she is finally quiet and somewhat calm I pull my chair away from the desk and look down at her. She is a mess, slumped over leaning against the side of the desk. Her tank-top is pulled up over her breasts, her nipples still red from her pinching and tugging on them and her panties are soaked.

"Come here sweetie." I say and reach my arms to her.

She crawls out from under my desk and I pull her onto my lap. She pulls her legs up and lays her head against my shoulder as I wrap my arms around her and hold her. We sit there for a time with me holding her, her eyes closing as she lay against me.

Once her breathing had calmed down and she felt relaxed I stood, cradling her in my arms and carried her to the shower. I set her on the floor as I started the water in the shower and stripped. I then helped her up and removed her clothes and took her into the shower where we took a long shower and spent time washing each other.