Baby Girl's Bad Word

Story Info
DD/LG 18+ consenting adults engage in fun play.
1.7k words
4.48
17.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This story is about consenting adults who enjoy DD/LG***

*****

"What did you just say?"

Baby girl's cheeks flushed red as she suddenly realized what she had done. Daddy had just gotten home from work, and she had been so excited to see him that she had immediately started telling him all the stories about her day. She had breathlessly recounted the various activities of her day; her trip to the gym, her lunch out with friends, driving around, even furniture shopping. She hadn't seen him all day, and baby girl wanted Daddy to hear about everything she had done.

She hadn't meant to use the word. It was just the sort of thing that big people said all the time when they talk to each other. But she had forgotten that she wasn't big. She was Daddy's little. And good littles do not use bad words. Daddy had told her that before, but somehow today she had forgotten.

Daddy stared at her for a long moment, and then slowly began to loosen his tie. It was silk, and expensive, and it had a soft sheen that she loved. Often baby girl would watch Daddy tie it around his neck as he got ready for work. His strong, nimble fingers would deftly twist the silk cloth around, effortlessly twisting it into just the right shape.

He held the tie in one hand as he approached her. She felt herself shrinking as he drew closer, her face instinctively turning downwards towards the floor. He reached out gently with his free hand took hold of her chin, forcing her eyes up to meet his. "You know you're not allowed to use that word, baby girl." He said softly.

She looked at him pleadingly, but in his handsome features she saw nothing but a calm, stern look of reproach. She looked downwards again. "I know Daddy."

She chest began to heave as she fought back the urge to cry. The swell of her breasts were clearly visible under the turquoise nightgown she wore. Daddy had bought it for her, and she had put it on earlier that evening, knowing how he liked the way it showed her legs, and how her bottom would peek out from underneath if she leaned over. She also put it on because when she was wearing it, she felt like such a pure and innocent little girl. But she knew she wasn't always pure and innocent. Sometimes she was bad, and when she was bad Daddy would have to punish her. He didn't like to punish her, he always told her that, but said that he did it for her own good, so that she would remember to be good.

"Turn around, baby girl." he said softly.

She slowly turned herself around, her bare feet shuffling on the soft carpet. As she turned she kept her eyes focused down on her toenails, sparkling with bright new purple nail polish and glitter. She tried not to tremble.

He took hold of her arms, and firmly brought her wrists together behind her back. She felt the soft silk of the tie against her skin as he wrapped it tightly around and around her slender wrists. He pulled it tight and tied it, so that she could feel no way to free herself. She bit her lip as she felt her arms now trapped behind her back, unable to break free.

She almost stumbled as she felt him push her forward to the nearest couch. The smell of leather filled her nostrils as he bent her over the arm of the couch, her bottom being lifted high as she was leaned over. She felt a slight cool breeze on her thighs as she lay on the couch arm, her arms tied firmly behind her. She shuddered instinctively.

She almost cried out when she felt his warm hands around her waist, and then fought back a moan as she felt her panties being pulled down to gather around her knees.

She then heard the soft clink of his belt buckle being released, and the hiss of leather against cloth as he pulled it free. Tears began to well in her eyes as she heard the belt creak slightly as he bent it into the proper shape. She wanted to protest, to try and persuade him. But she knew it would only make it worse. She swallowed and said nothing and waited.

"Hold still now, princess. Can you do that for me?" He said in a low voice.

She nodded, her head head buried in the folds of the couch. She waited there immobile, her breath held, her entire lower body tingling in anticipation and fear of what she was about to receive. Though it was only a few long seconds that she had to wait, it seemed like hours as he stood there above her helpless form, admiring her exposed body.

Suddenly, there was hissing through the air, and the sound of a loud crack. She felt an explosion of white hot pain across her buttocks. She bit her lip to keep for crying out, and was barely able to pull in a quick breath before there was a other whistle, another crack, and again the white hot pain. She felt heat flowing across her thighs, and a moistness that began to spread between her legs. Again and again he let the belt fall against her, and she unconscously began to try and struggle upwards. He reached out with his free hand and grabbed her bound arms, forcing her back down. She felt his strong grip remain on her as the blows fell again and again.

"Please Daddy!" she finally blurted, "I'm sorry Daddy! Please stop!"

There was a pause, and she heard his voice behind her, surprising with its tenderness. "I know you're sorry baby girl. But I need you to be extra sorry, so you will remember next time. Ok, princess?"

She lay face down on the couch, panting, her buttocks glowing red from the touch of the belt. She felt the tears spring again from her eyes. She cried because she understood that Daddy needed to teach her to be good. Slowly, she nodded again.

The air whistled once more as the belt found her tender flesh. She writhed and whimpered, but he held her firmly in place. Finally, when she thought she might pass out from the sheer amount of sensation, the blows suddenly stopped.

She felt his strong arms pulling her upwards, and holding her in their embrace. He wiped the tears from her cheeks and smoothed her sweat streaked hair.

"It's ok, good girl. You're ok," he whispered to her.

He kissed her forehead. "You did very good, baby girl. You made Daddy very proud."

"Thank you, Daddy. " She whispered hoarsely.

She felt the heat of his gaze on her, and noticed the swelling in his crotch. She wanted to be a sweet and innocent little girl for Daddy, but her excitement grew as he guided her down onto her knees, her arms still tied firmly behind her back.

"Normally we would wash your dirty little mouth out with soap, baby girl." He said. "But his time I'm going to do something a little different."

She knelt on the carpeted floor and watched as he unzipped his pants and drew out his long cock. She began to feel her wetness spreading again as she watched his member swell in front of her.

"Open your little mouth, princess. I'm going to fuck the dirty right out of you, so you can be my clean little girl again. Do you want Daddy to fuck your dirty mouth?"

She nodded, her face blushing with lust and shame.

"Then open your mouth for me."

She knelt on the carpet, her buttocks still pulsing with warmth from the belt. With her arms held tight, still bound behind her, she slowly closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

Daddy moaned softly as his cock slid between her lips. She loved the taste of him, but forced herself to focus on keeping her lips wide apart as he slid further into her mouth. He reached out and put his hand behind her head as he pushed further. Sensing her tense as he pushed towards her throat, he pulled back. As the head of his cock almost left her lips, he thrust back into her warm mouth, pulling her towards him with his hand behind her head. She focused on trying to breathe as she enjoyed the sensation of him thrusting into her mouth. Spit began to roll down her chin as he continued to slide his cock in and out of her mouth with a slowly increasing pace.

She found herself wishing she could touch herself as her Daddy used her, but her arms were still held firm and she could not. Her pussy ached for attention and she writhed as he used her mouth, trying to find a way to pleasure herself.

She glanced upwards as Daddy moaned louder, his pace quickening. She began to taste his pre cum, and readied herself to receive all of her Daddy's cum in her mouth. She then gasped in surprise as he withdraw himself with a small popping noise.

"You've been a very good girl, princess." He said. "Would you like Daddy to fuck you now?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Then say it, baby girl."

She smiled, giving him her sweetest little girl grin, and said "I want you to fuck me, Daddy."

"Say it again, good girl."

"I want you to fuck me, Daddy. I want you to fuck me right now!"

"That's very good. You are Daddy's precious little girl."

He bent down and picked her up, carrying her cradled in his arms to the bedroom. They sent an avalanche of stuffed animals tumbling to the floor as he deposited her into the bed.

She ached with anticipation as he laid her on her back, her arms still tied behind her, and positioned his cock in front of her pussy. Slowly, he pushed his cock past her lips and inside her. She moaned at the pleasure she had been denied.

"You feel so good, baby girl." He growled. He then began to thrust into her as she lay tied on the bed. She brought her hips up to meet him with every thrust, her pussy clenching around his cock.

Their eyes met and he leaned forward to kiss her passionately. She felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude, of pleasure at being his little.

"You are my precious little princess." He moaned, sensing her thoughts.

Locked together that way, their saliva and juices mingling together, thrusting against each other in unison, they both climaxed as one, sharing their moment of ecstasy.