Baby Learns The Rules Ch. 02

Story Info
Baby is desperate to get fucked.
1.2k words
4.26
91.9k
27
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baby loved being owned. It felt so good to finally admit who she is, nothing but a place for her Master to dump his cum. Nothing but a little whore to be used for his pleasure. Three little holes, made for fucking.

That is...if he was fucking her. She'd been her Master's slut for two weeks and he still hadn't fucked her pussy or her ass. He loved when she kneeled and took his cock in her mouth, staring up at him with big blue pleading eyes. Sometimes he'd just jack off on her face and never even let her taste his cock. He'd cum all over her face and make her spend the rest of the night covered in his juice. Other times he'd use a vibe on her, but never let her finish. He'd hold it there for what seemed like hours, smiling as she squirmed, trying not to disappoint him.

Master trained her like a good little puppy. She never came unless he gave her permission. She never touched herself unless he ordered. Sometimes, if she was really good, he let her lay on the ground in front of him and he'd watch her touch herself as he ate the dinner she worked so hard to prepare. It was torture, not having him inside her. Baby couldn't think of anything else.

Baby sits at home and waits. As always her hair was in pigtails how Daddy liked it. She wore nothing but her collar, thigh-high black stockings and her red heels. The color has a small tag on it that reads "Baby Girl." She felt so proud to wear it and couldn't wait for the day Master showed her off to others.

As the clock strikes six, she heard his car in the driveway and rushed to position. He liked her on her hands and knees by the door, ready to greet him when he walked in. Her pussy radiates heat as she hears him walk up the steps and turn the key in the lock.

Master walks in the door, his frame towering above her and he looks down and smiles.

"Good evening, baby girl. Have you been very good today?"

Master places his hand in front of her and she gives it one lick. "Now let me see that beautiful pussy I missed so much today."

Baby bends over into her present position, ass in the air, arms resting on the ground. Master inspects her sweet little pussy, only with his eyes, she can feel it getting wetter. He taps it two times with his palm.

"Good bitch." Without saying a word he walks into the study. Baby follows. The room has bookshelves lining the walls, except for one giant mirror facing a large leather armchair. A large rug sits in front of the armchair. Daddy sits in the armchair.

Baby Girl goes to the bar and pours him a single glass of wine. She places it on the table next to him and assumes the present position on the rug at his feet."

"Bring me today's mail."

Baby crawls into the hall and picks up the mail, holding it in her mouth as she crawls back to the study. Daddy pets her head and takes the mail from her.

"You may suck my cock."

Grateful for the opportunity, Baby eagerly unbuckles her Daddy's pants and hungrily licks his cock. Quickly, he gets hard in her mouth. She opens wide, taking it all in, using her hand on his balls. Daddy continues to go through the mail as she services him.

"You know, slut, you have taken to your training very well. I'm very proud of you."

Baby strokes his cock, licking his balls and the underside of her Master's cock. She soaks his cock with her saliva, alternating between her hand and mouth.

"I'm thinking about giving you a little treat for being such a good submissive little cumslut."

She wraps her legs around his leg, grinding her pussy up and down on his pant leg leaving a big wet spot.

"You horny little bitch, you just can't control yourself, can you?"

Baby continues to service him.

"Answer me."

"No Master, I cannot."

Master laughs to himself. "Well, what more can I expect from a little puppy slut?"

He pulls the back of her head off his cock and slaps her face with it.

"Lay on your back."

Baby follows his instructions.

"Spread your legs wide."

Baby grabs her knees and opens up her legs. Her feet completely off the floor, she's totally exposed.

Daddy stands up and slowly undresses himself. She can see his hard cock pulsing. He carefully folds his clothes and lays them over the back of the armchair.

The anticipation was killing her. It felt like an eternity. A small whimper escaped her lips.

"Quiet. I do not give treats to a dog who begs."

Slowly he comes down in front of her. He strokes her smooth legs with his strong hands. Her whole body tingles. She feels the head of his cock at her opening. Grabbing her thighs he pulls her body toward him, his cock stretching her tight little hole until she feels his balls rubbing her ass. It hurts, but she doesn't dare make a sound.

He pulls out and shoves his cock in again. Harder and faster, Daddy continues to fuck his baby girl. It feels amazing. Her wet pussy soaks his cock and he pushes into her over and over again, each time easier than the last. Her pussy squeezes around his cock, not wanting to let it go. He pulls back and flips her onto her stomach, shoving her face into the rug. He grabs her hips and fucks her furiously.

Suddenly Master stops, pulling out of her completely. Baby bucks her hips desperately trying to find his cock.

"Ah, I knew my little slut would love it." He picks her up by the hips and drags her over to the armchair. He throws her over armrest. She looks up to see the mirror right in front of her. Daddy begins to fuck her again.

"Look at you, you little whore. Look at how much you love getting fucked by your master's cock. Tell your Daddy how much you love his cock."

"Daddy, I think of nothing but your cock. I want you to fuck me as you please."

"And what if you didn't want me to fuck you?"

"It wouldn't matter, you are my Master and you control every inch of my body."

"Ah, you're learning."

He grabbed her pigtails as he continued to fuck her. Baby grinded against his cock, taking every inch she could.

Daddy grabs her ass cheeks, exposing her other hole and begins to tease her asshole. She could feel the orgasm building up inside her, but she didn't dare to cum without his permission.

"Are you ready to take your Daddy's cum?"

"Yes, sir."

Master continues thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Does little bitch want to cum too?"

"Yes, sir."

"You may."

Just as the words escaped his lips, and full-body orgasm took over. She screamed as she clenched his cock. Master grabs the backs of her hips, pulling her close as he releases inside her. He pulls out spraying cum all over her ass.

Baby collapses over the armchair as Master stands behind her. She breaths heavy, legs numb. Master spanks her ass hard, but she can't even bring herself to yelp.

"Clean my cock."

Baby turns around, sinking to the floor, and takes his cock back in her mouth. It tastes even better covered in pussy. She'd never tasted female cum before. She licks it clean, hoping Master would notice how much she was enjoying it.

He did.