Baby Sister Ch. 01: MARrIAge vows

Story Info
Colombia is known for its coffee, its poppy fields...
10.2k words
4.5
44.7k
56
7

Part 1 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,855 Followers

Colombia is known for its coffee, its poppy fields, and its share of the sexiest women on Earth. Esperanza Blanco and her naïve young daughter Maria are sure to wake you up and call you Poppy. America the beautiful just got two of the hottest.

*

( Note- I would like to express my thanks to my buddy INDY for his editing assist. A shout out to my other hero Sanchez for his backup assist. You're both invaluable Guys. Thanks much! )

_________________________________________________________________

Like a fairy tale come true in the form of a dream was the precise impression of young Maria Blanco. Sitting in a stretch limo peering out the windows with excitably innocent eyes alongside her mother Esperanza, the women were lost to the miracle of a new life. Fresh from the airport the two beauties had flown in from Cartagena, Colombia in the private jet of Billionaire oilman Oscar Longhorn Barnett, known as Longhorn for two things, he raised cattle on the side and he had a huge dick. Something that Esperanza adored about her new husband.

Coming to America was a terrifying adjustment for both women. Esperanza being a model in Colombia was finding it much easier because of the social circles she had been exposed to. With her beauty, brains, and perfect body the woman knew how to reel in the big fish. Money was good in Colombia for her at least, allowing her to raise her equally stunning daughter with the finer things life had to offer her. At barely 18 as of three days prior to their relocation Maria was a bit more stressed about her future. The Texas terrain was far more imposing than the seaside and adjoining jungles. That and she was still coping with only knowing Oscar for two weeks. He had been the only man she had ever been allowed to be around. Kept from her own Father because of his crooked path Esperanza played it too safe, isolation with only her Nanny Conchita to keep the girl schooled at home. Meeting Oscar the day he married her Mother and got them immigration things moved at a blinding rate of speed. It was time Maria saw the world for what it was.

Still the estate of Oscar Barnett was sprawling. Never had she seen such a magnificent house out in the middle of nowhere. It was like an oasis in a maddening desert. This was her new home? She missed Colombia.

"Is it not beautiful Maria?"

"Yes. The desert not so much." She spoke without even looking at her Mother, nor Oscar across from her. Oscar while quite handsome was much older than 35 year old Esperanza. At 52 he was already half way through life, yet fit and rugged. What bothered Maria was the fact that Oscar although seeming to care and was quite generous had roving eyes. She often caught him looking at her legs or her chest. Like her Mother she was blessed with golden flesh and very pleasing legs. Fashion being forced upon Maria at a young age meant every asset was expressed to appeal. This involved short skirts to accentuate toned legs all the way up to her thighs. Her cleavage boosted by a good bra made Maria uncomfortable but she always listened to her Mother. As a model Esperanza's motto was more jiggle more wiggle. Maria could care less about impressing anyone. Least of all a man. Truth be told she had zero experience in even socializing with a male. Shyness was a dominant gene, although she made an effort to be more outspoken.

"You get used to it Darlin'." Oscar reached over and patted Maria's knee followed by a brisk rub then sat back to put his arm around Esperanza. The slightest touch to her kneecap made Maria edgy. Having no real boyfriend ever due to her Mom's strict raising she was not used to being touched. Uncertain what to make of Oscar sometimes, she just smiled and looked out the window. "Couple months from now and you won't wanna live anywhere else."

As their driver reached the circle drive with an elaborate fountain of a cowboy pissing within its confines Esperanza laughed, "You have a man peeing in your fountain."

"Sure do." Oscar chuckled, "That was me at 25. Right after I built this here paradise. See the resemblance?"

"You modelled for the statue?" Esperanza blushed, "Yes. I...see the resemblance." A wink to her husband without indulging the information to her daughter that she would recognize that masterful cock anywhere. "He is quite endowed."

"Why would you put a statue of yourself like that out for people to see?" Maria winced.

"It is art Dear."

"If you say so. You should at least have hung a cowboy hat on it."

"I might just do that if it bothers you that badly, Miss Maria."

"Just Maria."

"It does not bother her. She will get used to it. You are the man of the hacienda. I will not allow you to cover that up."

"You're the boss Filly."

"I am not the boss. I am your wife and I will take pride in all things that is a part of my man."

"I can tell you're gonna make me a happy Cowpoke." Was it weird that Oscar said that while looking at Maria? She thought so. "Well now. Looks like we have us a full house. All five of my sons are here as a welcoming committee to meet their new Momma and little sister. Good timing on their part. You're gonna love my boys."

"Yes. I will love them as if they were my own." Esperanza grinned sheepishly.

"They can be a rough and tumble bunch. Couple of 'em are a lil' rough around the edges, nasty habits if ya know what I mean. Like their ole' man they're tall and broad. We Barnett's defy the term small fry. Not one of my boys are under 6'3. You filly's are gonna feel a tad intimidated I'm suspectin'. Especially you Maria."

"I cannot help that I am short."

"Short and sweet. You'll fit right in. What are ya 5 foot even?"

"Yes."

"The boys might just pick you up and carry you around for kicks."

"Why?"

"They like teasing."

"I will be quite embarrassed." Maria rolls her eyes, "I am too shy for that kind of thing."

"I might not have a beach in my backyard but I got myself a swimming pool the size of a city block. Once ya'll get settled in go for a swim and relax."

"When do we leave for our honeymoon?"

"Tomorrow. We just need to get Maria cozy in her new environment before we head for Fiji."

"I'm being left alone out here?" Maria bulged her eyes.

"I'll ask the boys to stay awhile and help ya get adjusted. Butler on site too. Anything you need my personal assistant Byerly will get it for you. The butler can call him."

Coming to a halt the driver leaves his front seat and opens the door for the new Barnett's. Exiting first Oscar claims Esperanza's hand like a gentleman, followed by a secondary assist for Maria. She knew that Oscar had lowered his gaze as her legs parted to sweep toward the ground in getting out. Met by the butler his inspection dwindled quickly in favour of acting proper. It was a good thing Maria wore panties, her short skirt hid very little, each tiny exposure making her blush heavily. While spunky for brief moments Maria was pretty shy in an interesting contrast. In favor of not upsetting her Mother she always kept the things that she noticed to herself. It was harmless as long as Oscar never went any further than being a snoopy perv. Not that she technically knew what a perv was.

"Afternoon Highbone." Oscar patted his elderly butler on the shoulder as he assisted the driver in removing their luggage.

"His name is Highbone?" Maria puzzled over such an odd name.

"Yes young Miss. My last name, you may call me Nigel."

"Hi Nigel." She pepped up at making his acquaintance. "Are you British?"

"I am yes. Born in Yorkshire."

"Like the pudding?"

"Indeed." He smiled warmly before noting Oscar's scowl at being overly friendly. Highbone swiftly backed off without even shaking her hand. Esperanza was far too busy being giddy at the size of their new residence, literally dancing in circles. Oscar joining her to point out features in the architecture left Maria alone with Highbone just long enough to hear him whisper, "Welcome to the ranch Young Miss."

"I'm Maria."

"Lovely Maria it is a pleasure. Help an old man with a bag?"

"Yes. I don't like it here already. It feels...creepy."

"It has its moments. Please follow me I will show you to your room." Walking slowly she knew it would be awhile before seeing that bedroom. The old man had a very slow stride. Leaving some of their luggage on the sidewalk they enter the home to divulge in it's magnificent grandeur. Winding staircases, crystal chandeliers, paintings on every wall, even busts of long dead relatives adorned the interior on antique wooden stands. Jaw dropping at the designs it was for the Blanco's, well, just one Blanco now that Esperanza was a Barnett, remarkable.

Shocked to find a small elevator just for Highbone with room for one other Maria rode up with him. In the short ride up she hugged his arm feeling it was the right thing to do, having been raised to respect her elders. She knew she had at least one friend here in Ranchero Nightmaro as she thought of the place. She hoped for a quick adjustment to the neighbourhood but so far it was just not feeling right. Smart girl.

While Highbone showed Maria the upstairs Oscar took Esperanza throughout the main level to show off his decades of collecting antiques. In a study they found one of Oscar's sons sitting at a desk working away on his computer. The man was tall, lanky accept in the shoulders, well groomed and wore glasses.

"Matthew, good to see you son. Allow me to introduce you to my new wife Esperanza." Caught by surprise Matthew stood and wiped his hands on his pants before venturing around the large oak desk to greet her. Like his father Matthew had a roving eye, cleavage before eyes. Breaking his trance he smiled with a strange expression.

"Why do you always go and get hitched without warning any of us?"

"Parental privileges son. Isn't she a beauty?" He was proud of his catch.

"Gorgeous. Hot even, if you don't mind my saying." He shook her hand gently as Esperanza flared her eyes at his compliment. Oscar overlooked his boys flirtatious swagger. He knew it was true and always told his boys to speak their minds. Matthew was probably the most respectful of his five sons.

"Not at all. I love compliments. More, more..." She giggled.

"You're asking for it Esperanza." Oscar chuckled, "My boys were certainly not raised to be shy. Go ahead son let her have it." Given permission Matthew gallantly circled her forming an opinion that went unheard until he returned to face her. Her eyes were like glistening saucers.

"Natural 38C. 125 pounds. Perfect skin. 5 foot 6. No tattoos. One child?"

"You are very observant. Yes to all of those. Oscar you will make me blush."

"Not me Darlin'. That's on my boy there. He's the smart one of my flock, always on the mark."

"Should I go on?" Matthew was being polite.

"What more could you possibly tell about me?"

"Areolas the size of silver dollars, tight and always inspired to shine. You wax your legs, presumably your pubic hair. The way you stand is proper but you truly want to be out of those heels as well as that snug dress and into something much more comfortable."

"Wouldn't you?" She laughs and literally removes her heels dropping her 5'9 stature to her 5'6 reality. "May I ask why you seem to be sizing up my attributes?"

"Because this family has nothin' to hide Esperanza." Oscar patted Matthew on the back, 'Keep going boy." She found it rather amusing.

"Pierced clitoris?"

"How could you possibly know that?" She dropped her jaw and looked down at her body. Glaring at Oscar she presumed that he had bragged about her jewellery. A lift of his palms told her differently. She accepted the answer with disbelief in how anyone could be so on target.

"It's all in poise. The piercing is so sensitive when you walk, that your body doesn't realize certain movements that aren't normal. I'm sure my Father loves that trinket."

"I surely do." Oscar chuckled. "Now tell her what you really think."

"She's really turned on right now. You might want to take her upstairs and make love to her while she's hot and heavy."

"Sounds like a plan. Shall we Mrs. Barnett?" Esperanza could not stop smiling, this was just so unexpected. All she could mutter is, "How?" More than once. Oscar left the true answer to his son's gift for a later reveal, the mood was set and he didn't want to waste it.

Upstairs Highbone showed Maria her massive bedroom with all the perks. Big screen TV, king size bed, stuffed animals, giraffes her favourite. Her Mother must have told Oscar so that he could purchase them before her arrival. She even had a balcony with two doors which overlooked the pool below and the distant hills. Across the pool was more of the home with another balcony just like hers. When opened a rush of air cascaded her body and Maria rejoiced at the exhale. Stepping to the balcony rail she looks down at the pool and discovers something that made her eyes bulge. Embarrassed beyond measure Maria rushed back into her room to speak to Highbone, "There is a naked man laying by the pool."

"That would be Master Wiley. I am afraid he is quite as they say free of spirit."

"I may never leave my room. That was...frightening." She meant the humongous size of Wiley Barnett's cock settling free in the sun tanning. Nibbling a nail she waited until Highbone showed her a closet to look back over her shoulder with a thin smile. She sort of wanted to step outside and see him again. He was muscular and handsome with his stubble beard. Men were...a curiosity. Instead, she chose not to appear too interested.

"Your ladies room Young Miss. Complete with shower and hot tub."

"I have my own jacuzzi? Now I know I will never leave my room. Do we have a massage therapist?"

"We do not. I am quite certain Master Owen would offer his services. He is as they say a Health nut, he is a personal trainer in Dallas."

"My...new brothers?" She found the term curious and exciting but almost terrifying. She had always been the loner. Not only that, but any masseuse that had ever massaged her was female. She had no idea what a man's touch was like.

"Indeed. I will bring the rest of your bags up shortly." He turns to leave then discovers a visitor. Standing in the doorway was yet another son, this man tall, chiselled with a shaved head, a thick goatee on his chin.

"I beat you to it old man. Thank me with a Turkey Club in about thirty minutes." In he walked carrying her final two bags, she could tell one bag had been opened, her panties were sticking out of the seal. Noting Maria's blush he shrugged with a smirk. "Dropped it and the bag popped open. Nice batch of G-strings." She could not even reply what troubled her about that compliment. "Save the intro Highbone, you must be Maria. I'm Tyson. My daddy sent me a text telling me I had a new baby sister. He said you were cute as a button."

"He did?" Maria managed as Highbone took his leave, she got chills being alone with the studly Tyson Barnett. Watching him sit her bags on her bedding and stretch made her tremble, he wore only a wife beater and cargo pants.

"Yes he did. It was something him springing your Momma on us short notice. Welcome to the family Hot stuff."

"Hot stuff?" She wanted to giggle but held her breath.

"Well yeah, you are pretty hot. Speaking of hot let's shut these balcony doors and keep the air conditioning inside the home." He starts to close them when he hears gunshots in the distance prompting him to step out and chuckle, "Sounds like Jacob got a hog. He's the wilderness brother. Wears camouflage boxers if you can believe that." Tyson then looks down at the pool and spots his brother Wiley and raises his voice to get his attention, "Put some trunks on Wiley. We got company." Maria let her curiosity lead toward looking down at Wiley once more to see him cast a fuck you finger toward Tyson. Seeing Maria, Wiley just gripped his dick and stroked it. She found herself wheezing until Tyson used his hands to cover her eyes. She laughed at his overprotective nature. "You shouldn't be encouraging ole' Wiley he'll be beating off on your doorstep. Sick mother my brother."

"I've never seen..." She bit her lip. He knew she meant a big dick sensing the word before.

"I'll beat some respect into him. You go unpack and I'll meet you downstairs. You need anything you just come knocking' my room is right next to yours." She lets him lead her inside blindfolded by his palms until he could shut the doors to the balcony. She had to laugh.

"Does he do that every day? What if I wanted to go swimming?"

"None of us live here full time. We just come out here a couple times a week to unwind. I run Dad's cattle branch. Wiley there is the youngest of us boys, he's the slacker of the bunch. He's out here more than any of us. If you have any problems with Streaky you just get in touch with me. You can get our numbers from High bone."

"Problems? Why would he...oh!" She realized that he was a nudist. Tyson could tell she was a curious one. Wait until Matthew sized her up he thought.

"Yup! That be the problem. The boy can't keep his clothes on."

"Why doesn't Oscar tell him to?"

"You don't know our daddy yet. He thrives on us being what we want to be. He won't put his boot down on Wiley because he loves us."

"I...feel lost here."

"Need a hug?" He chuckles offering open arms with a playful swagger.

"No. Being the only girl is scary."

"BOO!" He winks, "See you downstairs. Hey? Dress casual, none of that sexy dress crap."

"I like my dress."

"So do I, just trying to make you more comfortable."

"That might never happen. Especially with my Mother and Oscar leaving for Fiji soon."

"Oh, we're going to babysit you Little girl.' He razzes her then shuts the door. She felt an upset tummy coming on. A shower and change of clothing was just what she needed. A cold shower because she dared to go back out on that balcony to spy on Wiley. He caught her looking and just jerked off until he unloaded all over his legs. She blushed but refused to stop watching. A thumbs up toward her sent her running for the shower without saying a thing.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe I just watched a naked man...do that."

An hour later she stepped from her room in a red dress, her long wavy hair pinned back into a ponytail. Hearing a loud, "YEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWW!" She realized it was Oscar and followed the call to what she presumed was the Master bedroom. Hearing her Mother screaming made Maria tense up, worried she might be hurt. Sprinting to the bedroom door she quietly turned the knob to witness more than she bargained for. Her mother was riding Oscar cowboy style facing her, so into her performance Esperanza hadn't even noticed Maria peeking in. Sure enough Oscar lived up to his nickname of Longhorn. Her Mother could not even fuck the entirety of his penis. Embarrassed by her nosey nature Maria shut the door quietly and turned to leave.

Behind her came a cleared throat. Freezing in step she slowly turned to face a third son. Wearing sweatpants and no shirt she checked out his physique. Pointing at him she asked, "Owen?"

"That's me. Hi Maria. Tyson told me you were beautiful but wow..." a strange point between she and his father's door he added, "Do you always spy on your Mom having sex?"

"Never. That was by accident. I heard her scream and thought she was hurt. Trust me I am embarrassed."

"Only thing red I see is that tight dress. Nice curves Sis."

"You think I have...?"

"Highbone mentioned you asked about a masseuse. If you need my help just ask."

"That might upset my mom. Now that we are brother and sister."

"She's going toooo Figiiiii." He chuckled lightly tempting her.

"I think I need to get used to everyone first. I've already seen Wiley..." She blushes and turns away fanning her face.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,855 Followers