Baby Sister Ch. 02: HOme aloNE

Story Info
For the first time ever young Maria was left alone with...
7.9k words
4.59
27.9k
22
4

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

For the first time ever young Maria was left alone with five handsome men. Somehow, she didn't mind. "Bye Mommy."

*

Maria Blanco felt a cool breeze caress her body as she lay atop her covers. Lashes batting against an irritable bright light she rolls over to hide her face in her pillow. The draft now terrorizing her backside made her shiver dramatically. Why was her room so chilly? Groaning against the daylight forced upon her through her balcony doors she realizes they were wide open. Wincing she sits up slowly and peers out at the blue sky.

"Why are my doors open?" She wonders covering her chest with her arms, even in her bra she boasted remarkable nipple hard on. Confused and waging war with a minor migraine she looks around and discovers a tray of food on a cart next to her bed. Someone had brought her breakfast. With no one in sight she turns her nose up at eggs benedict being Vegan. Mostly because her stomach was still upset from getting drunk for the very first time ever. Not only that but her breath was enough to ruin her appetite. Slowly rising from her bed she explores her massive bedroom closely for who might have delivered her eggs. Shuffling toward the doors she covers her eyes and realizes that she was not alone.

"Mother?"

"You're awake. I brought you eggs and juice. The eggs are tumeric so enjoy."

"Are you smoking?" She notes her Mom with a cigarette in her hand. She had thought Esperanza had quit smoking years ago.

"Just one. It is quite stale, but I needed it."

"You are wearing very little."

"I am covered."

"Your nightie is sheer Mother. I can see everything."

"Oscar likes my outfit."

"Of course. What of his sons? Are you not afraid that they might see you like this?"

"You know as a model I have worn less. Oscar wants me to be open, so I will honor my husbands wishes. How do you feel? You were quite intoxicated. I heard you threw up."

"I think I did. You heard?"

"Yes. Jacob carried you to bed and sat with you when you vomitted."

"Oh! You did not sit with me?" Her eyes bulged at the thought of a man taking care of her. She had zero experience being around men, her Mother isolating her in their home back in Colombia.

"Forgive me Sweetheart. Oscar kept me distracted. You should thank Jacob for being there for you."

"I will. I...did I take my dress off last night?" She peers down at herself with a hint of stress.

"No. Jacob removed it after you threw up on yourself."

"You would let a strange man do this to me? Mother I am humiliated. How can I face him now?"

"I have kept you far too sheltered throughout your life Maria. I see that now. You have had no man in your life, no friends, no...father figure."

"Nor a mother?"

"Yes. I have neglected you socially. Your Nanny was all you knew. At least I gave you a good life, nice things. Have I not?"

"Yes. I...men frighten me."

"Only because I have kept you hidden away from the world Sweetheart. I regret so much. Here with Oscar I hope to change that. To be a family."

"You did not allow me around men. I had no friends even. Now I have five very large brothers and a new Stepfather, it is intimidating."

"They will treat you well. I must have faith."

"You must have faith? What of me? You are going away for a month and leaving me alone with perfect strangers."

"It is only one month Maria. Oscar will set rules for the boys. Keep in mind that they are fully grown men that have careers, they will not be here every second."

"Of this I hope you are right. While I relish making new friends I...am shy Mother."

"You did well around them last night."

"I try, yet I had no choice. Can you not understand my fears?"

"Of course I can. Maria? This will be my honeymoon. Would you deny me that?"

"Noooo!" She pouts, "I...will just lock myself in my room and have Highbone bring me my meals."

"Nonsense Maria. You must adapt. Do not make your new family think that you do not wish to be a part of them."

"I...like them so far. I feel like a flea among giants."

"They are quite...big." Esperanza reflects of being nude as she collected her dress last night, circled by all five men. Her hormones were always high maintenance, even now. Shaking off the fantasy she crushed her cigarette butt out on Maria's balcony, deciding on flicking it over the balcony railing.

"I must pee." Maria leaves the threshold and scurries to her bathroom, not only to pee but to brush her teeth.

Sighing Esperanza leans her elbows on the balcony railing and looks down at the pool. Attention caught she wonders how she missed a very appealing sight. In the pool swimming laps was the youngest Barnett boy Wiley. He was totally nude and uncaring of the world around him. Mesmerized by his tight muscular ass cresting the water each time he switched directions she smiled. "How did I overlook him?"

Hearing a toilet flush Esperanza realizes that her daughter might step out on to the balcony and see her very first naked man she hurries and closes the doors. Truth be known it would not have been Maria's first time seeing a man. Just yesterday she had witnessed Wiley literally stroking his cock in front of her from this very same balcony. While embarrassed Maria did look and found it curious, running from it, but not letting it scar her. She was an adult even if she was sheltered her entire childhood from such topics. She barely knew of the birds and the bees.

Hiding at an angle so that Maria could not see her in hopes that she might think she had left, Esperanza notes Maria take interest in her eggs. Easing back to the rail she discovers Wiley climbing a ladder out of the pool to face her in all of his glory. Fanning herself Esperanza admired his beastly cock, "It must be eight inches. I think I will like my new home."

Grabbing a towel to dry himself off Wiley instinctively looks up at the balcony. Shocked to see Esperanza when he predicted Maria he smirks and waves up at his new Stepmother. "Morning."

Using her hands to quiet him down she leans over the balcony, her breasts drapping against the outer rail. "Good morning Wiley Coyote."

"Awww! She remembered. How's Maria feeling?" He walks closer to the balcony so he didn't have to yell. Hovering beneath her he gets a clear shot of her tits behind their sheer concealment. "Nipply this morning ain't it?"

"Yes. The air is very arousing." She whispers loud enough to hear. "She has a tiny hangover."

"Gotta love those hangovers." He notes her tits hanging over. She caught on to his jest and wags a finger at him. "If you're gonna wag a finger at me I'm gonna return the favor." He grips his dick and wags it at her. She frowned playfully. "You know you want this."

"Your father would not approve of your...flirtations."

"You know better. He sent you down to get your dress. You can speak your mind Esperanza. He won't object, but I don't have to tell him if it worries you."

"I do not wish to hide things from your Father."

"Me neither, but doesn't mean I won't. I don't need my brother Matthew to tell me what you're like. You want this cock."

"Perhaps, if your Father allows it. Until then I must...decline your offer. May I ask you a question?"

"Sure ya can."

"While I am away with your Father...do you plan to swim like this knowing my daughter is right behind those doors?"

"My home before yours Esperanza. I'm not changing my ways for anybody. If Maria sees me she's just going to have to cope with it. Dad's told me to try and at least keep it early morning before she wakes up. If we cross pathes I'll do my best to console her and explain myself. All I'm willing to offer. Deal with it."

"Obviously, I must. Please be...gentle around my baby. She has no experience in dealing with men. I have isolated her out of harms way since a baby."

"What about her Daddy?"

"A very bad man. This is why I kept her away from society. In my country young girls can easily be taken. I was fortunate, yet I knew she might not be if I let my guard down."

"Looks like your guard has to go down. Fiji is a loooong way from Texas. Don't you stress Momma I'll treat my baby sister like a Princess."

"Thank you Coyote. Even if your nickname means mischief."

"I'm fucking you when you get back from Fiji."

"You presume much."

"Deny you don't want this big fella inside that pussy."

She takes a deep breath and stands upright with a sneer. Another round of wagging fingers she sticks her tongue out at him before turning away. He chuckled and stroked his cock before heading inside for breakfast. He would at least wrap his towel around his waist at the breakfast table.

Making Maria jump at the doors opening back up Esperanza enters and seals them behind her. Smiling at her daughter she took a brief moment to sit next to her on the bed and hug her from the side. Maria knew something was amiss and merely stared at her mother with a questionable gaze, her right eye brow slightly peaked.

"I must warn you Maria..." She halts in explaining Wiley's fondness for exhibition, uncertain just how to word herself to her always inquisitive daughter, "...Oscar has told me there are very big mosquitos here in Texas. You must keep your balcony doors closed. It slipped my mind while I was smoking, this is why I shut the doors." She tried to be convincing, failing miserably. "How are your eggs?"

"Quite delicious. Bite?" She gathers a nibble on her fork and offers it to Esperanza.

"You know I detest food that is...unnatural. I must go get ready, Oscar will be looking for me. I love you Maria. I will see you downstairs in an hour. Our driver will be here to pick us up at 10:00. You should wear that cute yellow dress Oscar bought you."

"I do not have matching undies for that dress. You know how I like to..."

"I give you permission to go without. Just this once, Oscar would know that you appreciated him spending money on you."

"It is so very short Mother."

"Keep your legs closed, and do not bend over. I have taught you to be respectful in poise."

"Yes Mother. I will wear the dress but as soon as you and Oscar leave I am taking it off. May I ask my brothers to take me shopping? I only have dresses. Can I wear pants like those worn by the girls we saw at the airport?"

"Pants are for men Maria. You are forbidden."

"Shorts?"

"Have you once seen me wear such clothing?" She scowls.

"No. I understand that I need to be a woman Mother, but our life is...changing."

"Some things will never change Maria." She taps her index finger on Maria's nose playfully, "If they take you shopping buy yellow underwear to match the dress."

"That was my plan. Mother?"

"Yes?"

"What if my new brothers...do not like me?"

"Then, you must make them like you. Take interest in what they say and do, that will win them over. Men like to talk about themselves. Jacob appears very respectful and protective of you."

"He...took my dress off and saw me in my undies."

"He cleaned you up Sweetheart. Yes, it should have been me by your side but Oscar kept me from being Mommy. As long as Jacob continues to be respectful you will thank him and respect him in return."

"Of course Mother. Matthew scares me the most. He...looks at me strangely."

"That is his job I am afraid. He caught me off guard as well. Oscar told me that he works for the FBI in Dallas as a Profiler. His career is to examine people and know every detail about them. I am sure he means well."

"Tyson and Owen are very nice. Owen offered to give me a massage after I told him I missed our masseuse back in Colombia."

"He did?" Esperanza for the first time appeared concerned, she knew Maria had never been touched by a man. "Perhaps Owen will hire a woman to relax you."

"Is it wrong to be massaged by a man?"

"No. It depends on the man I suppose. I am sure Owen has good intentions."

"Then, if I can get over my shyness I may allow Owen to massage me?"

"If you like. Wear a sheet."

"I will be blushing the entire massage." Maria giggles.

"If he makes you too nervous ask him to stop. I am certain he will do nothing to upset you."

"I...will try to remain calm."

"You worry too much little one." Esperanza kisses her daughter on the forehead. "Perhaps I worry too little. I must have faith in my husband and his sons not to hurt you in any way. I do not believe Oscar would let them harm you."

"I am tough Momma."

"I know you are. Still, men are new to you."

"I will miss you Mother, a month is a very long time to be apart."

"I will miss you too Sweetheart. I really need to go shower. Oscar will be cross if we run late."

"I too will shower and put on the yellow dress."

"Wear your crucifix. It looks darling on your cleavage."

"I wear it all the time. The yellow dress will show much of my chest. I...get nervous that I show so much."

"You will be fine."

"My brothers will...look at me strangely."

"Men are men Maria. All males do that. For a woman it is an honor to be looked at. It is our duty to look our best."

"Best means...to wear clothing that reveals our bodies?"

"To a degree yes. Women are designed to appeal to the eye, clothing adds to that allure. Look where my body got us Maria?" She winks palming her daughters face, "We are rich."

"So...I must abandon my shyness and...wear less?"

"Your dresses are fine, less when you are older." Esperanza giggles. Eyes flaring with a vivid smile Maria tells herself that she would be a changed woman when her Mother returned from Fiji. Mind set, her shyness needed to be fought back.

"I go now."

Hopping up Esperanza wiggled away and left Maria's room closing her door. Maria bounced on her mattress nervously, "I can do this. I will prove to my Mother I am strong. No undies? Perhaps I will be stronger tomorrow, today I blush."

Unknown to both women downstairs in Oscar's private office Matthew Barnett sat back in his swival chair watching a TV just like he had in the family room. Observing Maria through hidden cameras he had seen and heard every word. Taking notes he pondered the future. "She's more naive than I anticipated. Works in our favor. We need to start off slow, spooking her too fast and we won't gain her trust. Get the trust we manipulate her, mold her into what we Barnett's like. While the cats away as they say." Matty Barnett formed a plan for each of his brothers. Followed she would change on her own without their devious influence. Of course, they would still do what they wanted. It was the Barnett way.

Leaving Maria's room for Oscar's master bedroom Esperanza made it five feet before the door to the bedroom next to Maria's opened up. Out stepped Tyson Barnett dressed to kill in a cowboy hat and all black clothing. He looked and smelled delicious. Nearly running into one another Esperanza stopped cold as he turned into her, his arm brushing across her chest. Startled Tyson stepped back and took a hard look at his new Stepmother in her sheer nightie.

"Well good morning New Momma." He smirked.

"Good morning New Stepson. Forgive my attire I looked in on Maria."

"Never apologize in this house Esperanza. You look ravishing." He stepped into her and kissed her cheek, lingering a moment to inhale her perfume she nuzzled his cheek.

"Your compliment is welcomed. Thank you." She whispered.

"I can see what my Daddy liked about you."

"And, what would that be?"

"Pretty obvious ain't it? Sexiest woman in South America, now North America." He sighed removing his cowboy hat out of respect. She remained very close to his profile, enjoying his warm exhales on her neckline. He too was in no hurry to step back.

"Is that all that your Father likes about me?"

"Purdy sure there's a long list. You parading around like that is gonna get us boys all worked up."

"I did not sense that when I retrieved my dress last night. You were all...very well behaved."

"Won't last." He chuckled then lightly kissed her shoulder before backing off. "Daddy tell you to come down and grab that dress?"

"No. He fell asleep after cumming on my face. I did not wish to leave my dress for Highbone to find in the morning."

"So, Stepmomma came down to say goodnight all proper to us boys."

"Your Father liked showing me off to his sons."

"You liked showing off to his sons."

"Is it not a woman's job to...stimulate men?"

"It surely is. I can't speak for my Daddy, but I'm pretty sure he's fine with you being so friendly." He nuzzles her ear and kisses her neck sweetly. Palming his cheek she moans. "Love the singing voice."

"Am I too be your Mother and your lover?"

"Long as Daddy consents I'm game. I won't go all the way without his approval. Do I want you? Up against this here wall if I could. Time will tell."

"Yes. It will. I must go. You will see us off?"

"Not me. I have to head to the ranch up north. You two have a good honeymoon. Do everything I'd do." He chuckles and hugs her, drawing back he looks her in the eye and just goes for it, a warm wet kiss on the lips made her tremble. A palm on her left breast took her breath away. Just as she reacts favorably the Master bedroom door opened up and out stepped her husband Oscar. Seeing them he scowls and clears his throat gruffly.

"I wondered where you slipped off too." Tyson backs off quickly leaving Esperanza flushed. Watching Oscar step up to the two of them he grips his son's shoulder then caressed Esperanza's cheek. Maintaining his vice grip on Tyson he kissed his wife with just as much enthusiasm as Tyson had. "Speaking of slipped off. Take that sheer nightmare off." He releases her then allows her to remove her nightie. Oscar claiming the thin fabric passed it to Tyson, "Dispose of this."

Tyson eyed Esperanza in her full frontal nudity and sighed, "I got some branding to do Daddy."

"Not just yet Son. What have I distilled into you boys about finishing what you've started."

"Seriously?" Tyson flared his eyes.

"Esperanza?"

"Yes Husband?"

"Five minutes kissing in the hallway. Hit the showers after." His rugged baritone voice made her quake. "That's kissing...not sex."

"Damn Pop."

"I'm calling your cell in five minutes exactly. You hear that ring you slap her on the ass and get yours to the branding iron."

"Thanks Pop."

Palm leaving Esperanza's cheek she fears his loss. Leaving her for the staircase he doesn't look back, only calling out, "Four minutes now. Don't waste a second." Tyson took full advantage pressing her back to the wall and they made out like true lovers. Four minutes later Tyson's cell lets out a ringtone of a cow mooing. Lips peeling away with a moment of sadness he turns her sideways and swats her butt cheek. She yelped and scurried away without looking back. Tyson? He looked long and hard. Hat on he went to work.

Esperanza used the cold water before it turned hot. This new home was very enticing. Beneath her waterfall she froze to consider the future here at Barnett Manor. Money, sex, more sex. She could easily get used to it all. Fingers to her lips she sighed. Tyson was a very good kisser.

The downstairs family room...

Wiley Barnett sat on the sectional butt naked and watched Maria taking her shower, he stroked his beast the entire time, the speaker picking up her singing. Minutes later Matty joined him on the sofa ignoring his brother's frequent masturbating.

"Little sister has one gorgeous body, doesn't she?" Wiley spoke without looking over at Matthew.

"Can't argue with that statement. You watching when Esperanza was in the room with her?"

"Nope. I was swimming, then grabbed bagels from the kitchen. I miss anything?"

"Girl talk. Maria is as naive as they get. Esperanza kept her from men so she has no clue how to react to us. Her Mom gave her a nice pep talk on how to be a woman. That, and how best to act around us. You need to slow down exposing yourself to Maria until we get her to trust us better."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers