Baby Sister Ch. 03: stRAWberry SHortcAKE

Story Info
Alone with her new brothers Maria gets her first taste...
5k words
4.61
18.3k
12
6

Part 3 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Alone with her new brothers Maria gets her first taste of being by herself without her Mother. The taste test was to her liking. Strawberries helped.

*

"Strawberries coming right up."

Wiley Barnett paraded through the kitchen his sweat pants tented in dramatic fashion, Maria following him like a lost puppy uncertain what to do now that her Mother was gone. She was sad, yet feeling free. With her Mother gone for a month Maria could be herself, of course being herself wasn't entirely clear. At barely eighteen and having had no real interaction with the outside world she wanted to further her education of life itself. Again, that too was unclear, having seen Wiley jerk off by the pool and he playfully exposing himself right behind her Mother in the dining room, just for Maria she found him hilarious. Where most young girls might panic, shy little Maria was not one of them. She really didn't know right from wrong. Blame it on her Mother.

"I love strawberries." She pepped up glued to his hip as he grabbed a bowl to put the berries in. She attempted to steal one but Wiley lifted the bowl high into the air over her 5 foot status. He being 6'3 no matter how high she jumped to reach the bowl she failed. Laughing over her unsuccessful attempts he watched her jubilant titties dancing about beneath her yellow dresses cleavage. The more she jumped the lower her dress fell, with no straps to hold it up the inevitability of her breasts being concealed much longer was only a matter of time. Facing her even more fun considering his erection stabbed straight at her, each jump led her tummy to collide with his beast, she hadn't even realized it. To her it was all about the fruit, not the looms.

"My berries." He teased her laughing at her tormented expression, "Pout all you want Baby Sister. You gotta earn these berries."

"What do you mean?" She paused in her hops to study his playful sneer.

"We'll get to that. Let's go sit on the sectional so I can enjoy my tasty berries here."

"You must share." She whimpers stomping her foot, being dramatic over a pouty tantrum.

"I share when you share." He twists in step and walks away from her. In tow she explored his muscles at wearing no shirt, having no real visual of a man's anatomy this was her first. Oscar his Father did not count, he was ever the gentleman. Although, she did sneak a brief peek at her Mother and Oscar having sex, the images giving her goosebumps, more than any scars. She knew nothing of sex as an act of pleasure. Maria rather enjoyed watching Wiley's tight butt leading her into the family room. Amazement to say the least.

"Keepin' up Baby Sister?" He leered over his shoulder, she was dogging his heels with the most remarkable sparkle in her eyes. He had a hunch that she was curious, how curious remained the question. Reaching the sectional he plopped down on the sofa and kicked his feet up on the coffee table. Standing over him she fidgeted as he ate a berry.

"No fair. Share with me."

"Sit down right here next to me." He pats the cushion making certain she knew he meant hip to hip. Without pondering his request she just did it. Legs touching legs. "Comfy?"

"Yes."

"Good. I ask a question and if I like the answer I feed you a berry. Deal?"

"Yes."

"Perfect. You've never seen a man naked before me have you?"

"I have not." She watched him swirl a berry in the air before her eyes, following it in hopes she would be fed.

"Did you like seeing me naked?"

"That is two questions."

"Don't get cute, answer me." He chuckles.

"It was most interesting."

"Fair enough." He presses the berry on to her lips and she nibbles it, expressing a vitamin C orgasm. "Look at that expression. You should love everything as much as that berry."

"Everything?"

"Yep! I'm gonna take my sweats off here in a minute. A berry delivered to that tongue if you say you're not gonna run off crying."

"I...why would you...?" Her eyes lower to his tentpole and flare up at it's size. While she considered it wrong as it should be, she did want to see him again. Curiosity lured the cat. "I will not run. Nor cry."

"Good girl. There's no need to panic all I'm doing is prepping you for the future. I like living care free so I pretty much live naked unless I'm at work...when I work."

"Berry." She shifts sideways facing him with a starving look in her eyes. He fed her another one but held on to it to observe her puckered lips sucking on it's juices. Her eyes carefully studied his as to why he was doing this. Finally, he winks and releases the berry to her hunger. "Look at that ecstasy."

"What is...ecstasy?" She took a vivid interest.

"You recall when I...stroked my boy here by the pool?" He lifts his hips up and tugs his sweats down to his ass, his dick popping free before her eyes. Just watching her eyes bulge made him grow harder. Rubbing berry juice on his cock just to be cute he awaited her answer.

"Yes." She grows shy suddenly and stares at it. In her lured in gaze he swoops a berry under her face and feeds her again, more juices rubbed on his crown right in front of her.

"I want you to understand I'm not here to hurt you Maria. I just need to know you're alright that I walk around in front of you naked."

"This is your home. I am a guest."

"It's your new home too. So, you're okay seeing me nude?"

"Yes." She eyes the bowl of berries which he placed in his lap right above his monster erection.

"You might catch me jerking off a lot. Can you live with that?"

"If you must. Berry?"

"Choose one and pick it out of the bowl." His erection arching right over the bowl made her hesitate. Still, the temptation was too great and she reached in to pluck up a berry without touching him. Devouring it she studies his eyes as she knows he was looking at her cleavage. Blushing she shares her thoughts.

"Why do you look at me so?"

"Sorry. It's a guy thing. You know that you're beautiful."

"I think so." She giggles and shares a hint of ego.

"See my dick?" He points at it again reeling her in.

"Yes."

"This is what happens to a guy when a beautiful woman is in the room."

"Does it hurt? It looks...painful."

"Hurts terribly until you work it out. Recall my jerking off and that white stuff shooting out of my crown right here?" He taps his urethra as she examines it from a distance.

"I...did not get a good look. You were too far away."

"I'm closer now. Want me to show you what beauty does to a man?"

"You...want to...?"

"If you're going to live in this house you can't be shy over things like this Maria. Grab a berry." She instinctively goes after a strawberry. In her decision to choose a larger berry it meant grazing her knuckle on his crown. She freezes up watching his face at her accidental caress. He went into theatrics expressing pain.

"Fuck that hurt."

"Forgive me Wiley. I did not mean to hurt...touch you."

"Relax! I know you didn't. I'm not mad." He reaches an arm out and draws her closer into him to hug her. Kissing her forehead she trembles. "No harm done Baby Sister. You're shaking like a leaf. Everything alright?"

"I hurt you Wiley. This upsets me, even if you say it is okay."

"Look kid...the pain goes away quick, but the only real way is for me to work out that white stuff. It's a daily agony for men."

"Even your brothers?"

"Of course. All men deal with the pain. It's how we embrace the pain that makes us a man."

Bashfully she looks up into his eyes without blinking, "You may fix your pain."

"You're the one that caused it to hurt. You fix it." He chuckles as she lowers her jaw in shock.

"Me? I...do not know how."

"Berry juice helps the pain, you did notice I wiped some on it earlier right?" He counts on her naivety to keep her interest.

"Yes."

"It's an old Indian trick. Berries help some but the real pain reliever is this." He digs into his lowered sweats pocket for a small bottle of lube, showing it to her. "This stuff coats it and heats it up. It neutralizes the pain until the white stuff ejects. Notice it's berry flavored?" She winces at the bottle poised before her eyes, "Indian's make a killing bottling this stuff."

"Oh! I am going to eat another berry." Her attention span fades fast as she reaches in for another berry. Again she grazes his crown, but this time on purpose. Expecting him to grit his teeth she looks up to see his eyes rolling back into his head. "Have I harmed you again Wiley?" She lifts up beneath his arm turning more to face him, placing her left hand on his chest without thinking. The slightest touch to his flesh sent electrical current throughout her entire body, she had no clue what her sensations meant.

"Hurt like a bitch. You keep doing that and you're going to be the one jerking me off to ease the agony."

"I...will try if it eases your pain."

"Naaaa! Much as I respect your offer I was just kidding. I don't think you're Mom would be too happy about you helping me out."

"She does not know that I watched you by the pool. I did not want her to yell at me."

"So, you kept it to yourself."

"Yes. I will not tell her. I do not like when she scolds me."

"I can understand that. Pact? I don't tell, if you don't?"

"Yes." She smiles warmly, "If I may help you I will. Mother did tell me to try and bond with my new brothers."

"That's a good thing. All of us boys could use your help. We can return the favor whenever you need something from us."

"Like new clothes?" She peps up, "Mother told me you would take me shopping."

"We can do that. You're going to be spoiled in no time Squirt."

"I like being spoiled. Mother spoiled me every day. Clothes, jewelry, perfume, massages. The only thing is...I was not allowed outside our home. We ordered everything in. Only Mother was allowed out of our house."

"That sounds horrible. A cutie like you should be shown off. A lot of men out there in pain." He laughs.

"Perhaps this is why Mother kept me isolated."

"Probably so. I'm sure she's helped a few guys in her life. Alright! I'll let you help me out. Trial basis?"

"I will do my best." Her hand still on his chest she feels his heartbeat. She had not even realized her hand was loitering there. He didn't tell her to back off so surely he was alright with her close proximity. Blushing again she removed her hand and reached slowly down to...procure another berry. Stealing it giggling she fed her lips with an alluring gaze.

"Thief."

"I told you I adore berries."

He sits the bowl into her lap and stands up to remove his sweats before sitting back down in all of his glory. His dick wagging about amused her. "Fuck even that hurt like crazy."

"Show me what I must do." She turns sideways completely and sits Indian style, in her unladylike posture he could see her cute little pussy. She hadn't even considered that he might be looking until she notes his eyes lowered. The bowl in her lap concealed her as she trembled.

"Sorry. I shouldn't be checking you out. Feel free to tell me to behave if my eyes get too nosey."

"I should be wearing underwear. I did not have a matching set for this dress. Mother insisted I go without because she wanted Oscar to feel good about buying it for me."

"Mom has a point. Statistics say woman should never wear underwear. Clothing for that matter. I hear it causes cancer."

"What?" Her eyes bulge, "Do they really?"

"Only what I've heard."

"I...would explore that online. Do we have a computer here?"

"You had a computer at home?"

"No. My Nanny looked up things for me and made copies of it. Mom would not let me have a computer.

"Only for business. Don't let Dad ever catch you using it or he'll spank you red."

"I do not know how, you could make copies for me. He would do this?"

"We all learned our lessons the hard way growing up." He touches his cock then gnashes his teeth, "Still hurts to high heaven."

Unbeknownst to Maria she and Wiley were being observed by Matthew in his Father's office. Hearing his brother mention underwear and clothing causing cancer he had to roll his eyes. Chuckling he set about making a fake medical report to share with Maria later. This game was just too much fun. Laughing about it he sent a text to his other brothers telling them to stop wearing underwear. Their reaction was priceless. Easy enough they concurred.

Back in the family room Wiley stroked his cock and applied lube to it, making it shiny, his eager thrusts making the lube squishy in sound. She was mesmerized by its reaction to his grip. Blushing she ate another berry almost seductively, her thoughts on her assistance coping with her nerves. "You sure you're okay Maria? I don't want you doing anything you don't wanna do."

"I will watch for now."

"Fair enough. The lube helps ease the pain. If you're too shy to help out I totally understand."

"I will work on my shyness. I told Mother that I would be a new person when she returned."

"We're all happy to help you Baby Sister."

"I like being called that."

"True ain't it?"

"Yes. We are now related. I am much younger than all of you."

"Exactly. It's our job to guide you along. Maybe not so much like what I'm doing right now. I don't want you to think we're all as open as I am."

"I will learn about each of you in time."

"Absolutely! Move over here under my wing like you were earlier. I might need your support the more I rub this stuff in."

She scoots back under his arm and he hugs her tightly to his hip, rubbing her bicep briskly. The sensations made her bite her lower lip, her eyes flaring up beneath a shared gaze. "May I ask a question?"

"Sure."

"Does it help that I am closer to you when you...do this?"

"It does actually. While I'm in excruciating pain, the closeness of a beautiful woman eases the hardship. Closer the better."

"I am getting goosebumps."

"Too many strawberries. You might be breaking out in hives."

"That is not true." She giggles.

"Never know. I read a lot of medicine books. From what I've read goosebumps mean a person likes being close to others. I know I like being close to you. How about you Maria?"

"I...will get used to this closeness if it helps."

"Helps more than you know Maria. Can you...get closer?"

"How do I do this that you ask?"

"You had your hand on my chest earlier. We can start there if you're comfortable."

Without a word she shifts in his grasp slightly, her left leg moving over his hip to settle in. Palming his chest he notes her eyes sparkling at being able to touch him again. He nodded at her reaction, "Any closer?"

"How?"

"Let's move your hand down some." He leads her hand from his chest getting lube on her knuckles. Sliding her fingers down to his chiseled abs her heartbeat stormed her own chest.

"You are very fit." She expels nasally.

"I work out. Not as heavily as Owen but I'm getting there."

"Does my touch...help?"

"Any touch helps Maria. It's just the closeness that takes the fire out." She listens as she watches him stroke his cock below her hand.

Avoiding words Maria makes a surprising move on her own. Sliding her fingers down into his pubic hair she shivers at what she had managed to make herself do. "Better?"

"Hell yes. Only thing better is if you took over. My hands getting wore out."

She expresses tension but sighs and eases her hand down to gravitate over his meaty crown. "Touch him. It's not going to bite you."

Hissing at her decision, she places a finger on his crown and jumps back. His grip on her body held her firmly from evasion. Not that she was trying to escape, merely coping with her thoughts and emotions. "This is...new to me."

"Understood." He releases her arm and stretches back in the sectional, arms folding behind his head, "I'm not going to keep you here if you wanna go."

"I do not wish to leave you in pain."

"A true Barnett, even if not in name. None of us would ever leave you hurting either."

"Thank you. May I try again?"

"Go for it. Here let me put more lube on him."

"May I do it?"

Puckering at her determination he squeezes the bottle over her palm and coats it. With a shiver at her future endeavor she reaches down and hovers at his cocks side, uncertain how best to approach it. Finally, Wiley lowers his hand and draws her fingers to his girth. Curling her fingers around him he lets out a growl of agony. "Fuck that hurts. You have to get busy Maria. The more he stands there the more he throbs."

"I...can feel the throbbing." She looks haunted.

"It's the pain. Stroke him like I was doing."

"Like this?" She moves up and down on his cock slowly.

"Faster. Grip it tighter to show him you mean business. Use both hands if you need to."

"I will need to change positions if I am to use two hands."

"Crawl up on your knees facing toward your job there." She moves quickly and leans over his lap to return to her mission. In her current stance her ass was in the air, her skirt already short revealed her tight little heart shaped booty. Careful not to let her notice he pinched the skirt and lifted it for a succulent view of her clam and tight butt pucker. Whistling silently, the Coyote howled.

"Am I doing it right?" She asked leering back at him. Again his eyes were white. "Am I hurting you more? I cannot see your eyes."

"Don't stop. If you let him think he's winning I'm going to start screaming. I'm just trying to fight off the torture he's causing."

She takes more interest in her mission. Doing her best, she increased her speed and rhythm in hopes that she was doing him service. Finding it fun she took time to admire his crown, eyes flaring at how purple it was. Further inspection she realized his balls were bulbous and tight. Watching his scrotum dance about under her hand motions made her grin sheepishly. She was liking men, her Mother's distaste for letting her see the world for what it was hurt her feelings. Hearing Wiley groan she wasn't certain if she was doing him justice. Still, he did tell her not to stop so she refused. Until he told her not to she intended to bring out that nasty white stuff he said hurt him so much.

In his delirium of lust Wiley Barnett found himself unable to not touch her. His left hand slipping under her skirt to palm her spine made her jump and hesitate briefly. Knowing that he fucked up he quickly removed his hand and pulled her skirt as low as it could go. "Sorry Maria. I didn't mean to do that. I meant to rub your back because you're slumped over. It can't be good on your posture. Only...on top of the dress."

She trembled heavily having been touched in places only her female masseuse had been allowed to back in Colombia. Beet red she resumed her stroking, trying to overlook his hand which now rubbed the same spot but only outside her yellow skirt. She realized then that he could visually see her private parts, eyes flaring at the thought she felt caught between a rock and a harder place. "Wiley?"

"Yes Baby Sister?"

"May I sit up and finish? I...do not feel comfortable that you may look up my skirt."

"Trying not to. See I have my eyes covered." She looks back to find his right forearm over his eyes. "That's why I accidently went up your skirt, because I was rubbing blind. Not saying I didn't see your cute lil' ass but it wasn't intentional."

"You think my tushy is cute?" She blushes even harder trying not to laugh.

"Don't make me blush too. I'm trying to be a gentleman here." He bluffed her.

"Would a gentleman want this of me?" She pauses to stare at his cock.

"OWWWWWWWWW!" He blurted, "DON'T STOP. IT'S ALREADY RESISTING YOU."

Immediately, she returned to jerking him off, living with her predicament of he being able to see her bottom. He grew smug that she was falling for his every word. Naïve was her middle name. Sensing his body quivering at her grip she brightens her eyes and dares to look back at Wiley without warning. "You are looking."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12