Baby Sister Ch. 12: HAPPY TrAILS

Story Info
Coyote buys a strip club. Tail for another day.
6k words
4.45
7.5k
3
6

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers

"Why has Aunt Harriet not come back to haunt me?"

After a few days to process being fucked for the very first time Maria Blanco felt really alone. Even stepping back into her own bedroom for the first time in three days she found the courage to overcome her fear of the multitude of sexually active ghosts, having met quite a few the other night. Not real ghosts, but an array of perfectly cast holograms straight out of one of the hottest porn's out there, her brother Matthew playing puppeteer.

"I miss my brothers. Why have they left me by myself?"

Not on purpose really, but her new brothers did have other things going on in their lives besides secretly enjoying their sexy hot, barely legal dumb bunny. Maria was only dumb in the sense that her Mother sheltered her from society to protect her innocence, her Mother the flipside of a coin being an exceptionally high paid escort down in Colombia. Esperanza Blanco thought by marrying into money and escaping her dark world would be even more beneficial to she and her daughter. She could not have been more wrong. Her daughter was now getting educated on how to be...a woman. Deception at it's deepest depth. On one hand, however, her five new brothers were actually getting attached to their baby sister. Would it matter in the end? Probably not...Maria Blanco was hooked.

"Even Highbone is napping in his guest home." She carefully stepped around her bedroom as if expecting trouble to arise in the form of specter's. To be honest they did not hurt her, therefore her newfound courage worked in her favor. Heart racing she almost wished Aunt Harriet would say hello. Even going to her television caressing it as if hopeful did very little good. So she thought. Disappointed she shyly turned away intent on taking a bath. Bubbles sounded very comforting.

********

Dallas, Texas...FBI Headquarters...

Matthew Barnett was just leaving a debriefing on a case involving an unsolved murder. He had been absent for a week and needed to get caught up on his real job as a Profiler. Walking down a hallway toward his shared office he heard his personal cell ping. Stopping cold in the hall he opened up a connective camera feed for his home to examine just what and where his new sister was. Triggered from her bedroom the second she passed a certain point he knew exactly where she was. "Finally, got brave enough to go back to your bedroom I see." He grinned, "She looks lost, almost as if wishing Harriet would reappear. I can do that." He chuckled to himself.

"Trouble at home?" A feminine voice came from behind him. All it took was the scent of perfume and the sound of four inch heels to know who it was.

"Miranda, hey!" He lowered his cell knowing she caught a tiny glimpse before speaking up. Matt looking at a naked young girl would have brought on more questions. They still might. "Just checking on my new sister. Long story short, Dad got remarried and my brothers and I have been watching over her while they go on their honeymoon. We all had no choice but to head back to work today."

Miranda Wright, indeed her name which was teased over quite often was a well defined lady. Strong and athletic, smart and driven. At 5'6, 120, a busty 36D, and big green eyes she was bordering on bombshell. Blond hair to her shoulders straight and silky she drew many an eye from her fellow agents. Including Matthew on occasion. She however was not intent on being the one agent that went after his money. Pride was important to her, as was her career. She needed to feel as if she made her own way in life. Not that Matthew wasn't handsome, there was a tad bit of tension now and then. With Maria under his supervision however, today, tomorrow, even the next month was not the time to express interest.

"She looked young." Miranda smiled and walked alongside him as he put his cell away.

"Eighteen. Her Mother kept her isolated from the world to protect her from the underbelly of crime down in Colombia. She can fend for herself but Dad asked us to essentially babysit for a month. He caught us all off guard. We didn't even get invited to the wedding. Ole' Moneybags took care of immigration and everything while on a business trip."

"Wow! Sounds romantic. Whirlwind romance even."

"Esperanza's great, so is her daughter. It's just taking us a bit to adjust. Her as well."

"Do you always watch your sister walking around naked?" She winked.

"By accident. We have cameras all over our home, you know the drill. Money buys what's required."

"Yep! Sounds like Big Daddy bought him a wife."

"He gets lonely like the rest of us." He pauses looking her in the eye, "I'm not hinting."

"Never thought that for a second." Another wink she intentionally took the lead. She knew by those around her that he was checking out her ass. She didn't need to be a profiler to know she had men revolving around her magnetic North. Best compASS in the building. Was it any wonder she was their go to girl when needing an undercover agent? One of their youngest only added to her social network of eyes.

Trying to appear less attentive Matthew moved across the large office of 12 desks and isolated himself. Before digging in on his appointed workload he checked in on Maria one final time to find her in her bubble bath soaking and playing with the bubbles, it was easy to tell that she was happy. The more he observed her the more he wanted her. Now that his brother Owen had taken it upon himself to take the girls virginity she was open to further progression. Although advising his brothers not to push her too fast, he himself was sorely tempted. Her youthful exuberance and naïve attitude was just too erotic. Her voice soft and sensual 24/7 helped in the allure, sounding almost fifteen. Thankfully she wasn't.

"What's she doing now?"

He noticed her talking to someone but there was no one else in any of the cameras. He couldn't turn up the audio so he zoomed in on her lips in order to read them. "Come visit me Aunt Harriet. I need you to teach me how to be a woman. My brothers are showing me so much but I would like a woman's point of view." He expressed curiosity, "Huh! I guess haunting her doesn't work anymore. She's becoming fearless. Good thing I've been building on Harriet's hologram, sad thing is I'm running out of porn footage of the girl I chose to use as her reflection. I wonder if Maria's smart enough to understand the term reruns?"

He sat back in his chair reclining a bit and pondered his next evolution in Harriet's usage. "I really need a model that I can use in a non sexual setting. I wonder how much the Pornstar would charge to do some acting?" An interesting thought. "Maybe, I can hire her and have a set with a few other actors to enact a script that...but, how would she actually talk to Maria?"

"Still checking up on your sis?"

"You have really got to stop sneaking up on me like that." He tilted his gaze behind him then turned in his chair to face Miranda.

"What? Didn't catch wind of my under arm deodorant this time?"

"Secret! Yep! Caught a whiff, you just douched this morning too."

"Damn! Who needs tracking dogs, just send in Matthew Barknett." She dropped her pen that she had been nervously clicking on the carpet and bent over to pick it up, her shirt unbuttoned enough for a stunning cleavage to spark interest in. "Hey! Quit sniffing the girls."

"You started it Ms. Wright."

"Just wondered if you were as frigid as the rumor mill says."

"If the water cooler's not a block of ice I must not be that frigid."

"Good! I left my ice pick at home."

"Sounds brutal."

"It's pink."

"Ah! At least my killer has a cuteness fetish."

"Are we hitting on one another?"

"As I said, you started it. I-" He realized something, with the right hairdo and clothing Miranda could be Aunt Harriet. Stunned a moment he shook it off, "Don't be a moron. She's FBI like me, she would know something bad was up."

"You act like you've seen a ghost."

"I believe I have." He smirked, "Strange I know but looking at you I saw...I...you're going to think I'm weird." He puts a palm up attempting to end his verse.

"Already do so try me."

"You remind me of my Aunt Harriet. My family was very close, I barely remember her but she certainly had a memorable life. She...got around."

"I take it she's deceased?"

"Yeah, she passed away when I was 6 I think. If I remember I'll bring a photo to show you sometime. My new baby sister swears she's seen her ghost around the ranch, mainly because her bedroom was Harriet's."

"Wow! That's crazy. I actually believe in ghosts."

"So do I." He chuckled, "She's visited me on occasion. Always at bedtime. I think she's reliving her past as the family whore. Just between you and me." He placed a finger over his lips with a timid grin.

"May I sit?" She points at his desk. Easing aside a bit to give her room she hops up on the edge of his desk, her long legs muscular and gorgeous. "I'm intrigued by a good ghost story. I've had a few visitations in my time too. One a woman, another a man, never at the same time though. My parents thought I was crazy so I just stopped talking about them. I did some research on the folks who lived in our home and I think I've narrowed down who they are...well, were."

"And?"

"Our home was built over the property of some early settlers. They were a married couple named Ivan and Trudy Ugonovich, they came over from Russia in the early 1800's. He was supposedly a womanizer, she pretty much the same. They...killed one another. If you must know that story alone is what set me on course to be an FBI agent. I like solving murder cases. Anyways, I always felt Ivan would have crawled into bed with me, and that Trudy knew and was waiting to see it happen. So...I guess we're both strange."

"Some story there." He puckered studying her legs for nervous ticks. Once she realized he was searching she paused all movement.

"Your mind is always processing isn't it?"

"Curse I guess. Your toes curl when talking, then relax when you're thinking."

"They curl when I'm moaning too." She whispers, "Just saying, not inviting."

"Good! I'm not sure I could perform well with you looking so much like Aunt Harriet." He chuckled.

"So...what's your sister up to now?"

"Why so curious? I can't keep checking on her while she's...parading around naked."

"But, you want to. I can see it in your eyes. Pretty amazing eyes I might add."

"Quick peek if she's...yep! Drying herself off from a bubble bath." He rapidly closed the link.

"Do you think she really see's your Aunt?"

"Well, " He ponders a lie, "She's never seen Harriet before. After she first mentioned the ghost we showed her a picture and she said it was her. So...she could just be seeking attention, she's never been away from her Mother until moving here. Her Mom kept her away from the world, even men."

"Wow! That must be terrifying."

"Especially, considering we're all older intimidating giants."

"Is it true your Father..." She giggles and uses her hands to express a foot long dong.

"Runs in the family." He muses.

"Nice! Okay, getting my mind out of the gutter before it gets any weirder. I hope you don't think I'm trying to reel you in."

"I was just thinking you must have been possessed by Trudy Ugonovich."

"Quite possibly. I do speak Russian...that's a lie. I only know a few phrases."

"Such as?"

"YA dumayu ty krasivyy." She recites.

"Which means?"

"I think you are very handsome." She blushes, "On that note I better go."

"Ah! Poka krasotka." He winks.

"You know Russian as well?"

"I speak five languages fluently. Rich and smart."

"I'm impressed. Unfortunately the only other term I know is goodbye, which you said. Wait! Poka means goodbye, what does krasotka mean?"

"Bye Beautiful."

"Awww! It's my legs isn't it?"

"Obnimi nogi vokrug moyey talii." He smirks with a sigh.

"Now you're just talking dirty aren't you?"

"I guess you need to look it up. Investigate, it's part of your job isn't it?"

"Okay, that's a wrap."

"Exactly." He winks as she slides off of his desk and straightens her skirt. What Matthew had spoken in Russian was, "Wrap those legs around my waist." She would use a Google translator at her own desk to reach a definition and smile. Afterwards she got nosier and looked up Harriet Barnett. Not one photo. For that matter, it was not even documented that she ever existed.

"What have we here Mister Barnett?"

At his desk Matthew thought the same and searched Ivan and Trudy Ugonovich to find absolutely no records.

"What have we here Ms. Wright?"

Both were intrigued.

**********

Across Dallas...Oiler's Fitness Center...

"Good now lift your hips higher Angie. Higher. Higher. My hand is hovering over your tush, raise them until you brush against my palm."

"I'm trying Owen. Sometimes I feel like you want me...to throw my back out." Angela Camille Dandridge exhaustedly sighed, her workout regiment lengthy, as much as it was sweaty. At 37 Angie was built but having had a kid last year her perfect figure faded. Not that she was unattractive, yet she felt that way. In truth she wasn't that far off from being back to her old self.

"Oh, I want you..." He chuckles, "to get that ass in the air like you just don't scare."

"God! If I weren't married to someone almost as rich as you Barnett's I'd..." She manages to feel his hand on her butt, having raised her hips enough to comply to his challenge, "Watch it up there or you'll be Owen me money from that sexual harassment suit."

"You wouldn't do that Ang. You like it when I push your butt-ons."

"HAHA!" She huffed blowing strands of brown hair out of her eyes in her upper bodies burial against a mat. Only her ass was reaching for the sky. "I hope all of this sweating pays off. I want my husband to look at me again. It's just not the same when your baby is the only one eying your tits."

"Still milkin' the cow?"

"Hush up!" She giggles, "How am I looking from up there?"

"Hearts could be a little higher if they aim to circle my forehead." He was referring to her heart shaped ass, one she tried her best to keep his palm on. It had been awhile since it had even been touched, her husband of late choosing to work long hours at the office.

"Godammit Owen...pat that ass already. I've met your challenge, I need the moral support."

"Nope! I won't offend Chet by pawing up his wife."

"IS CHET HERE? DAMMIT!" She went so far as gyrating her ass lifting his pressed palm higher, her bright orange tights definitely expressing cameltoe. Owen most certainly looked.

Laughing at her he pressed his palm down harder forcing Angie to gather what leverage she could to maintain her pose. Feeling evil Owen lowered his thumb down between her concealed butt crack and just left it linger there. "Work for more." He smirked.

"You know damn well I'd fuck you Owen. Just take it."

"The word Gigolo is not on my business card Ang." He would still fuck the holy hell out of her but he was having fun just taunting her. "Don't even offer to pay me for services outside my instruction, you know I don't need the cash."

"I can't keep this position any longer." Collapsing to the mat she slaps it for giving up. "I was so close."

"So was I. My thumb was right there ready to rub your butt pucker."

"Fuck you Owen." She laughed rolling over on to her back. Breathing heavily she lifts her right leg up toward him, "Stretch me like a pretzel."

"Salty!" He winked and grabbed her foot, scooting closer on his knees toward her before easing her leg back. In her compressed angle her chest crushed together for a very pleasing view beneath her loose tank top. 38C's were certainly saying, "Look at me Owen." Nipples were peaking high. Owen found it amusing how lustful she was, yet for some reason he wasn't thinking of her. Instead he envisioned his baby sister Maria beneath him whimpering and moaning at his masterful performance. Eyes closing to embrace the fond memory of a sweet young Colombian Princess he found himself thrusting his hips against Angie's thighs. Her eyes bulged at his temptation. Without interrupting him Angela slid her fingers beneath her stretch pants and began rubbing her clit. She was not going to waste a moment of his unexpected actions. Moaning abruptly caught Owen's error. "Shit! Sorry Ang."

"I'm not! Please don't stop." Looking around the gym for prying eyes he chuckled, "Sure! Safe sex is my specialty." He merely humped her thighs cloth to cloth, of course his erection was hard to hide beneath loose shorts. Not that she was complaining. He let her bring herself to climax while rubbing his concealed beast along her cameltoe. Angela Dandridge came beneath her yoga shorts, fingers buried within, just feeling his cock roll over her knuckles was enough for her. "Ohhhhhhhh, fuck! That was amazing. God I needed even that. Thank you Owen." She caught her breath as he dropped to sit between her legs. "You looked like you were off in another world. She...must be really special."

"She is...and no I'm not offering her identity." He laughed. "Pretty big stain you got going on there Dreamsickle." He lightly pokes her pussy making her tremble erratically. "Look at you Miss Sensitive."

"I wonder why?" She giggles, "Seriously Owen, we've been friends forever. Who's the lucky girl?"

"Nothing more than a little fun. I'm staying on the Bachelor List for awhile longer. Let's finish your session I need to get home here soon. My Dad left us boys in charge of our new stepsister while He and our Stepmom are off island hopping for their honeymoon."

"Oscar remarried...again?"

"What can I say...he doesn't like being single."

"Yet none of his sons has ever been married."

"Someday...we're still too wild." He shrugs as she regains her composure allowing him to continue stretching her legs. While she strains under the pressure of his downward pushing she can't stop staring at his erection. Three minutes in she pants heavily.

"Dang it Owen. At least let me get you off."

"Naaa! I'm saving it for someone special."

"Again...who is she? Come on...tell me."

"Sessions over. Hit the showers, and no I'm not joining you. I have a right to a private life Ang."

"I suppose. I WILL find out if I have to hire a Detective." She razzes him with her tongue.

"You do that. I'll just counter your offer and pay him to tell you it's your sister Rhea."

"Oh, that's cold. Hey, I'm good if it was Rhea, she's always thought you were cute."

"At least she's single. Unlike you Miss I want an affair."

"You're right. I'm being silly. Can I have Tyson's number?" She laughs.

"Sure! He can bring you all the bull semen you can handle."

"Ewww! That's just gross."

"Worth a lot of money though."

"Whatever! Help me up at least." She raises a hand for him to assist her but he declines.

"What part of working out don't you understand. Helping yourself makes things more gratifying."

"I'll help myself to this." She boldly reaches lower and grabs his erection. "You know you want my mouth around that bad boy."

"Use it for leverage, that's all I'm offering." He chuckles flexing to pull her petite little frame up from her seated position, using only his dick. Not even a wince of strain.

"Oh my God! You really used your dick instead of your hand. That's incredible Owen."

"You can let go now."

"You're going to make me cry. Can I use your shorts as a tissue?"

"Nice try. You're not getting my cock Ang."

"FINE!" She pouts and turns away, with her back to him she mischievously tugs her spandex shorts down and moons him. Shaking her ass she hopes he might change his mind. Smirking Owen merely razzed her back. His tongue wagging only made her flip him off. Someday she would get Owen in bed, she was a determined woman.

********

"So you fucked Maria again too? Dammit Coyote."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers
12