Baby Sister Ch. 19: TIGRE SHARK

Story Info
Sink or swim Maria. Esperanza goes off the deep end.
6.7k words
4.67
5.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers

"Good morning Young Miss. Would you like some breakfast?"

"Yes!" Maria Blanco brilliantly smiled at the droll but dapper house Butler Highbone. He being chef, maid, etc. his day was always on schedule. Breakfast meant prepping for everyone but not serving unless asked. The Barnett boy's were raised to respect their elders and Nigel Highbone was certainly old as dirt. In Maria's case he had been instructed to make her stay here at Longhorn Manor a joyful experience. After a few days earlier when Maria attended to Nigel's own needs, if not quite desired it did bring him closer to the girl.

"Eggs?"

"Real eggs! My brother's say I should give up being Vegan. I will try it."

"If that is your decision I will graciously honor it Young Miss. Any preference in how I prepare your eggs?"

"Scrambled." She teetered up and down on her tippy toes, hands behind her back so as not to obstruct the view of her perfect young body. Again, lessons from all of her brother's and their daily instructions kept her on her toes, literally. She did her best to keep at it. Womanhood was right around the corner. Maria just knew it.

Before Highbone can even leave the dining room area for the kitchen in walked Wiley Barnett totally nude outside of his straw cowboy hat, his sunglasses on the brim. "Howdy Baby Sis. Looking purdy this mornin', every mornin' I reckon." He slipped behind her but squeezed her shoulders in passing. His dick like all of his brothers shared an untimely erection, taunting her butt cheek for a hint of tease. With only her head tilting back to view his sneaking up on her, she following his every move in a single tilt of her profile. His body like all the Barnett's had very little fat, mostly muscle or at the very least, in Wiley's case toned into a tight Godlike status. " Pardon me coming...through. Need me some sun tea."

"I was about to prepare Young Miss some eggs. Would you like some Sir Coyote?"

"Naaa! Maybe later I'm goin' for my mornin' swim." He pauses in the fanning saloon style door separating the kitchen and dining area, one hand on each door, legs parted slightly. In his sudden stop Maria saw his dangling erection, too large to remain straight in any upright position, and his bulbous scrotum assisting in it's droop between his upper thighs. "Better idea!" He whips back around to face Maria. "Hold on to her eggs Highbone. Bring us a pitcher of tea out to the pool. It's high time I teach Baby Sister how to doggy paddle."

"Right away Sir." Highbone barely avoided Wiley's penis in his turn tail from the kitchen. He was thankful not to have pubes on the kitchen tile to sweep up later.

Maria found herself plucked up and tossed over Wiley's shoulder before she could run away. Fearing the water of the pool she squealed and begged Wiley not to throw her in. Chuckling at her tantrum he slapped her ass harshly, "Quiet down up there Miss I wanna be a woman. Can't go eating first or you gotta wait two hours before goin' into the water. I ain't got two hours. Got me some more business to take care of later. Papers to sign, checks to write. Gals to..." He hears Highbone clear his throat roughly, "...whistle at."

"You can whistle at me." Maria giggled, "Slap my bottom again. I can take it Wiley."

"Bet you can. I hear ole' Matty showed you a lil' backdoor knockin'. Said you took it like a pooper...I mean trooper." Highbone had to pinch the bridge of his nose. That poor girl. If she seemed upset his reaction might be different, but Maria was always giddy when talking about sex with her stepbrothers. Sun tea as ordered gave Nigel a much needed mental diversion to escape the insanity.

In his hauling of Maria, Wiley did spank her a few times in transit, she yelping and laughing just the same. Yes it stung her bottom but she was indeed adapting to what was required of her. Nothing was going to prevent her from making her Mother proud when she returned from her honeymoon. NOTHING!

Exiting the family room through a pair of retractable doors which opened up the house to the outside pool area, Wiley carried Maria toward the lower diving board. Taking his hat off and tossing it on a nearby table with his shades Wiley walked out to the edge of the board with her. Maria grew tense in his clutches, begging him not to throw her into the swimming pool as she had mentioned earlier.

Gripping her tightly while maintaining balance in his step he puppet mastered her body as if a doll, which of course she was. Moving her limbs around his neck his face became buried in her sweet young pussy. Lifting her ass up in his palms he sat her right on his tongue. Teetering with her arms like a bird to her sides she squealed at his mercy. His tongue felt wonderful inside her hole but the fear of falling, even more, into the water below was overwhelming. Digging the heels of her bare feet into his shoulder blades was her only real support.

"Don't drop meeeeee!"

She just knew he was going to. Holding her breath with expectation she endured his early morning feast upon her yummy cunt. Brought to climax she gushed across his face, feeling him motorboat her sloppy puss as if a shaking off sweat. Screaming at her orgasm she lost sight of her situation. Just what Wiley Barnett wanted.

In her loss of time he knew she was holding her air in her lungs. In a unexpected move he gripped her tighter along the hips and just leaned over the diving board, their weight hurling them into the eight foot deep water below. Maria didn't even have time to offer a scream of shock. Submerged he held her as she panicked.

She immediately pinched her nose and puffed her cheeks in hopes to keep precious air held captive. Wiley could have been mean and left her there by swimming away, but he was being a good brother at the moment. As she cringed he smiled at her just before kissing her on the lips and sharing some of his own air with her. Once offered he lifted her up and sucked upon her nipples. She couldn't believe he was doing such a thing at a time like this.

Air flow waning Wiley held her ribcage then propelled them from the pool floor up until they surfaced. Keeping her above water to catch her breath he chuckled. "Damn Baby Sister! Your nipples are yummy even in chlorine."

"Please don't let me go." She whimpered, clinging to his for dear life.

Eying her fear he hugged her, pulling her to him tightly as he floated. Sighing into her cheek he kissed her neck, "I'll never let you go. Never ever!" She sniveled on his shoulder resisting tears. Maria trusted him. She loved her new brothers with all of her heart, each and every one of them.

Noticing Highbone bringing a tray with glasses and a pitcher of tea Wiley brought her body around to place her on his back, her arms surrounding his neck. Swimming to the shallows he forced her to abandon his neck in hopes she would fend for herself once he reached the four foot depth marker. Screaming as he let her go she sank just enough to touch bottom, her being five feet tall left her a foot above the water level to breath. Watching Wiley pull himself up out of the pool she hopped on the bottom until touching the side of the pool. Looking up at Wiley as he poured a glass of tea she attempted to lift herself out of the pool. To her dismay she found Wiley's foot planted over her face and kicking her body backwards into the pool. Maria ended up on her back beneath the water. Again holding her breath she stood up and resurfaced to a gasp.

"You are a meanie!"

"Not lettin' you out of that there pool until yer name is Ariel." Who knew Wiley Barnett was a Little Mermaid fan. Don't tell his Daddy!

"Why would I be named Ariel?" Sad that he knew the Disney Princess and she didn't.

Sitting down on the concrete edge Wiley dangled his legs in the water, drink glass in one hand, stroking his cock with the other. Eying him she pouted at her predicament. Kicking water at her she flinched until he quit tormenting her. "Alright Sis...get over here and suck my sperm whale." He wagged his boner at her. "Lesson number one...if my sperm can swim...so can pretty Miss Maria."

"What is sperm?" She walked her way toward his lap until palming his knees. Easing closer between his thighs his cock was directly in her face.

"Same thing as cum."

"White devil?"

"His nickname I reckon. If he can sink or swim so can you."

"I would rather just suck your cock than swim Wiley." Her voice so childlike made his erection so hard he exhaled gruffly. Between her tone and those big brown eyes she was certainly making a case for his sympathy. Pointing at his crown he used his foot to hook the back of her neck guiding her closer. Jaw wide she took him in and began sucking him off.

Letting her get emotionally invested he looked up at the clear blue sky and enjoyed her tongue over his foreskin. She had come a long way since that first time giving head. The young Colombian beauty's appetite was almost ravenous these days. He knew one thing...his Daddy was going to be very happy at what the boys had managed to achieve in their teachings. They still had a few more weeks left to fine tune her, he was grateful to enjoy this moment. Once Oscar came home he might never get this chance again. Whole nude ballgame he thought. "Good thing I gots me a strip club with dozens of young gals like Maria here. Might have to recruit me a few more." Same thought different second.

In his sky watching he pondered his new business venture as a strip club owner even further. After today the keys were his. Considering his wealth, well his Daddy's wealth he had one thing set in stone including his one track mind. Talent search! "Yup! Club has some sweet ass, but I'm thinkin' there's room for improvement." He thought, "Problem is...the gals there now are getting up in years." Not one of them was over 27, but in dog years that was ancient. His musing was morbid. "Need some young blood on stage, break some rules even. Not like I can't buy the cops in these parts. Girls...Maria's age. Barely legal..." Something dawned on him lowering his gaze to her slob job. "Wonder if Daddy would be mad at me if I put Baby Sister up on stage?"

Puckering he told himself further, "Might do her good to get away from the house a bit. Fresh air and all. Thing is the no clothing order. Course...I only gotta get her into the club. Once she sees the other gals naked she won't go questionin' it. Might need to keep the strippers nude the whole time Maria's there though. Pretty sure the customers wouldn't object. I know I wouldn't. Hell might make the bartenders go naked on duty too. Money CAN buy you lust." He chuckled.

Feeling a healthy nut ready to pepper her throat Wiley broke from his plotting. Grinning at her he grabbed the back of her head and went balls deep. Gagging on his whale she resisted a tantrum. "Damn I make for a good snorkel." Kicking off the side of the pool he took her off balance and forced her underwater while still balls deep, it was then that she panicked. Held firm she could not fight him, his girth so thick he knew that she couldn't even bite down on his cock.

On her knees beneath the surface she struggled but as ever trusted her brother to keep her alive. Watching her from above, air bubbles escaping her through her nostrils, Wiley Barnett nutted hard. She snorted cum which drifted out of her nasal passages into the water like milky smoke, it was a thing of beauty. Holding out on releasing her he waited until she was growing limp before pulling his dick from her mouth. Yanking her above the water she coughed and spit up half the pool. Weeping eyes made Wiley pull her up into his arms and hold her as if consoling a baby. She clung to him as never before.

"You did good Baby Sis! That was fuckin' incredible."

Sobbing she mumbled, "Thank you Brother." As he let her cry away her misery, he rubbed her back affectionately, waiting for her to calm before guiding her back into the water. This time he held her above the sea level but coaxed her body to go limp.

"Trust me Maria." She released his shoulders and let him hold her body horizontally. "You recall that floating technique I showed you out at the lake?"

"Yes." She whimpered peering at him with fear.

"Just relax...close your eyes and think of something you love."

"I can do that with my eyes open." He knew what she meant, the poor kid was in love with all the Barnett boys. Her definition of love that is, they had all been sharing her soul. True love in her eyes was in the beholder. Right now she was beholding Wiley's handsome face, backed up by golden sunshine in angellic reflection. The longer he held her the more beautiful he found her. Maybe, just maybe the boys were falling for her too. What a fucked up world they lived in.

Totally relaxed Wiley dropped to his knees beneath Maria but held her afloat. She tensed up slightly yet maintained her gaze on the stray clouds now drifting overhead instead of him. A peacefulness came over her. Lost in the moment she hadn't realized his hands had left her body. Maria Blanco was floating on her own. Easing under her to the pool floor Wiley strategically left her unaware and lay on the bottom looking up at her. Once she noticed she was on her own surprise took over and she lost her momentum. Thrashing slightly she rolled over and found herself gradually drifting under. Seeing Wiley laying beneath her in the four foot deep water she saw his arms poised to catch her. She kicked about and strangely found a certain rhythm to her actions that let her lift her head out to catch a healthy breath before going under yet again. She was certainly trying to swim, rather than find a footing on the bottom.

As her legs came into reach Wiley snatched up the soles of her feet and used his strength to launch her up out of the water and hurl her to his left into the deeper five foot level. Maria was forced to fend for herself at that moment. Her inner Ariel was calling out to her. Legs paddling under the water she found herself smiling rather than giving into fear. She was surprisingly good at holding her breath.

Letting her seek her surroundings on her own Wiley merely circled her like a shark but making certain she was going to be okay. He refused to help her at that point. So far so good!

Great White was in the house!

********

Fiji Island chain...swimming lessons of a deadlier kind.

"Move along Lovely." The Aussie mercenary named Jericho escorted Esperanza Blanco...possibly still Barnett. Who knew at this point? Led through a tunnel beneath the main hideaway of Archibald Goodwin's slave island. Behind the luscious Esperanza the Aussie rubbed his chin, salivating over her backside. He wouldn't mind a taste of the beauty but he was forbidden to dabble without permission first.

Guiding her through a maze they came out into a well lit auditorium, this was obviously the glassed in sexual arena she had walked past when first arriving here. Today however it was less active, hardly a soul in sight save for a familiar memory. Suspended over a humongous 200 foot in diameter glass tank was the Asian girl she had noticed that first day here in paradise. Upside down dangling by her bound wrists and ankles the girl remained poised with pride. If there was fear within her it was deeply hidden.

"Ah! There's the Princess!" Jericho chuckled, "Ancient Chinese secret they say. She's ready to go fishin' looks like."

Spotting a Tiger Shark swimming in the pool Esperanza lightly dropped her jaw at the sight. Surely they were not going to feed the girl to the shark. While knowing well the evils that men do Esperanza would not be surprised. Her own past clenched that theory.

What gave her pause was as to why Jericho was bringing her here. Was it to put fear in her that should she fail Oscar her own demise might be similar? Unacceptable! No fear she told herself. Esperanza was tougher than any of them would ever know, including Oscar Barnett. Technically, Esperanza had been swimming amongst sharks her entire life. That inevitable truth would one day be told, just not today.

"Am I too watch her become dinner?"

Esperanza pondered the scenario as she continued her walk. Facing the large glass wall of the tank pool, hands bound behind her back she peered at the shark circling about without menace at this point. "Why would our captors display such a scene other than to put fear into their trainees? It is disturbing rather than frightful. If they intended to harm their future meal tickets they would be out of business in no time." Behind her Jericho wearing only a speedo and sandals enjoyed the show, Esperanza's perfect ass over the ferocious beast within the tank. Even knowing that he was being watched Jericho fondled his barely concealed erection. His escorted abductee was just too alluring. Hearing a voice coming through his blue tooth earpiece he scowled and released his grip over his manhood.

"You know how to ruin a Mate's willy Miss Koch." He mumbled.

"Do your job Jericho. Take Esperanza up to the deck and let the crew prepare her for her dive."

"As ye order Poppet!"

"That's Dr. Koch...Puppet!" She corrects him. In his thoughts he warned her not to underestimate who the puppet was here. "Remove her shock collar before she goes into the water. Let's not hurt her before she has a chance to show us what she's made of."

"Where's the fun in that?" He chuckled acting out as if he were being zapped with electricity just to show his immaturity, "As ye say Doctor." He gripped Esperanza by her long raven curls and guided her back into movement, she putting up no resistance even as his grip tugged at her roots. Taking her along a winding staircase to the upper metal grid which surrounded the tank she discovered an entire crew in session. Waiting for her were six other men, one manning the electronic wench system that was holding the Chinese beauty. The remaining henchmen claimed Esperanza, Jericho unlocking her shock collar as instructed. Once free of it Esperanza circled her neck as if regaining circulation after having worn it so long.

"Give the fishy a kiss Bonnet!" Jericho puckered his lips and gave Esperanza a lick on her cheek, "Nibble behind the ear he says. Yours that is."

"Oscar would not feed me to any fish." She remains proudly stoic, "You perhaps he might."

"Too valuable I am. I can kill that wee minnow with me bare hands."

"I would like to see that." She whispered.

"Ye might yet. Pends on me Lords and Master's."

"Petty servant."

"As are ye Chippie."

"Chippie? Bonnet? Poppet? Do you have any other whimsical nicknames for we women?"

"Bitch has a nice ring to it."

"Indeed! Oscar Barnett's...bitch." Emphasis proud.

"It look that way to ya? He's willin' to risk your life it appears. Same can be said of the Squinty Princess there. Her Master must have tired of sushi."

"She does not look afraid. We have much in common it seems."

"Bait!" Jericho sneered rubbing his chin. "Get on with it Mates."

Relinquishing her to the other men around her he stepped back arrogantly pulling his dick out from under his speedo to stroke it over the tank. A clear shot, his load torpedoed into the water. Nobody seemed to care. From cum to urine the Aussie took a leak. Not even Dr. Koch could prevent his gross aggravations.

Under most circumstances even the men up here would be nude as per island law save for those of importance, but in this instance many of them wore wet suits and scuba gear. Seeing air tanks she presumed that even if she were thrown into the tank she would not be alone. Good fortune for her own future Esperanza Blanco was a very good swimmer. It was then that she wished that she had shown her daughter how to tread water. Fighting a tear at missing her child, Esperanza heard the wench activate. The Oriental beauty carried further out over the tank toward the center was barbaric but she seemed completely at ease with her fate. If today would be her end she was fine with it.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers
12