Baby Sister Ch. 20: WAIT IN GOLD

Story Info
Watch out Maria, urine for it now.
5.7k words
4.71
5.8k
2
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,860 Followers

"This is the life Archibald."

Oscar Barnett sat back in a wicker lounge chair sipping margaritas while a buxom blond beauty licked his balls and fondled his longhorn legacy. All around him in the darkness there was peace and quiet, save for the sea upon the beach, the stars bright in the sky. Basking in the glow of multiple torches some might say the Devil was in residence.

In the seat next to him Archibald Goodwin was also nude and being attended by a pair of helpful hands, this one strangely a male, another gentleman massaging his shoulders. Archie in his home environment went with the flow being bisexual. Oscar winced at his choices but said nothing, they had known one another far too long to judge one another now. Oscar Barnett was so not bi. Alpha male and all man!

"It is indeed Old Friend. Would you like to check in on your...what do you refer to her as these days?"

"Still the Missus, she's still got my ticker tockin' Arch, just on snooze until I'm satisfied she's on the same page as I am."

"This one has a hold on you."

"I wouldn't say a hold, more an invested interest. Money caught her eye back in Colombia for a certain. I do believe I stole her fancy deep down but that's why I'm here in Fanciful Island, to be totally certain."

Archie uses a remote to activate a large movie screen around twenty feet from them and brings up a remarkable image of the beautiful Esperanza Blanco-Barnett in all of her breathtaking glory. Tied up spread eagle while suspended in the air she took the punishment of electro staffs jolting her in areas that might be slightly tender. While screaming each time, her expressions returned to that of pride and fearlessness.

"Brunhilda's joltin' Esperanza pretty good. That safe Arch?"

"There's not enough voltage to do her any real harm. The wetter she gets however the electricity increases. It seems she is...quite aquatic."

"Aquatic? Sounds fishy."

"Indeed. We both know the scent of stimulation in a young woman Oscar."

"I reckon." He lowers his gaze to the blond licking and sucking his balls, "You can put that big bully in your mouth now Gretchen. You done riled up a nice tsunami just off the coast."

Eagerly the gorgeous teen Gretchen swallowed over half his cock, "You can do better than that, ain't a pair of tonsils left on this island outside of mine and Esperanza...actually just mine. I forgot she had hers out back in Cartagena." Prompted the girl forced his beast deeper down her throat until she choked but remained active. While it felt incredible Oscar frowned, "Is that all you got?" Archie clearing his throat roughly the lovely German teen fought hard to take in all eleven plus inches, surely impossible right?

With a clapped assistance Archie's musclebound boy toys moved over to lift Gretchen upside down with Oscar still in her throat. This became unpleasant forced into her new angle, having been taught that a woman's place is beneath a man no higher than his abDOMen, taught that DOM was within the anatomy. Today was her day to rise to the occasion. Angling her neck as Oscar gathers her long blond hair to witness her descent better, Gretchen forced his entire shaft down, rather up past her esophagus until she nearly blacked out. "Ain't that Big Fella just to die for Gretchen?" Oscar challenged her.

In response although unable to breath she urged down until his scrotum curled up under her chin. Reaching full length but ready to pass out, Oscar pinched her nose. "This close pretty lady." She tensed her limbs in the men's clutches but refused to fight. Rising in his seat for an even deeper thrust she blacked out and fell puppet like dangling in her captors hands. By a thread she lived to tell the tale.

"I reckon she's learned her lesson. Bring her down slow Bobsy Twins." He mocked the bodybuilders for their obvious dick sucking abilities, they obeyed without offense. Still embedded deep she would wake up on her knees again but with Oscar still confined to her throat. She would never question her talents again.

"Isn't she stunning?" Oscar looked up, Archie presuming he meant Gretchen until following his friends eyes toward the monitor.

"The Doctor seems to feel as if Esperanza is putting on an act. Giving you what you want to see while still retaining her personal thoughts on what you want from her."

"Honeymoon's just getting started Arch. Three more weeks I figure she'll break."

"We shall see."

"It'll come to pass. I got faith in my Missus." With Gretchen's eyelashes fluttering but her eyeballs still above her brow Oscar patted her cheek. "Speakin' of come to pass. Best finish me Miss Gretchen." She did, he nutted hard, she didn't even need to swallow. "That's a girl. Let's try this again later, do it on your own without help." She was allowed to retreat and gasp for air, a hoarse yet very sweet verse of, "I will not fail you Sir.",ended her need to be there. Crawling away on her hands and knees slowly making certain her perfectly sculpted body gave him a fond farewell, Gretchen moved on to her next client.

"Gotta say Arch, you've built one hell of an empire out here."

"Sex is money. Find the right students and keep them in perfect shape physically, encourage their desires to please, money in the Cayman's I say."

Leaning forward to place an elbow on his chairs arm Oscar studies Esperanza, "Zoom in on her face for me Archibald." Archie allowing one of his boy toys to suck his cock obliges Oscar tilting his remote until it draws the camera angle closer to his wife's expressions. "Goddamn she's a goddess."

With a strong conviction in her demeanor Esperanza embraced shock after shock, her body glossed up from head to toe with sweat only adding to the voltage. Screaming one second as the electrode touched an oversensitive spot, all other areas she refused to acknowledge pain. "Tougher than her nails ain't she?"

"If you notice, on occasion she looks at the cameras trained on her Mister Barnett." Came a voice from behind he and Archie.

"What's up Doc?"

Oscar sat back and leered over his shoulder at the lovely, Rachel Koch. Hair pinned back with only a towel wrapped around her, she moved between Archie and Oscar, arms folded over her chest. Oscar admired her from head to toe, "Pardon my sayin' I know you aren't one of the trainees, let alone...well...trained, but you're one fine looker Miss Koch." He pauses in thought, "Is it Koch as in Coach?" She scowls at him then lifts her towel as if to share in a beautiful pussy only to allow Oscar to discover more than he bargained for. "Ah! Koch as in Cock. No offense ma'am...man."

"None taken. I'm both sexes by the way, and my name is pronounced Koch as in Crotch without the R. I'm certain I don't need to give you the gory details."

"Nope! So what's on your mind Doc?"

"Your bride is going to take awhile to mold I'm afraid. I'll know more once I wire her to a polygraph. Three times a day is recommended to learn any changes in her belief pattern. Brainwashing is..."

"Hold up Crotch..." Rachel actually grew aroused at his mention of genitalia, her towel lifting slightly, "Brainwashin' ain't my point here. Esperanza just needs to know her place better. I don't need me no zombie...just a better defined loyalty."

"I see. Perhaps I misread what you wanted, please forgive me."

"All I expect is a wife that doesn't act on her own without my advisement. Her nymphonics...I know that ain't a word in Webster...it's my word in Bedster, just needs fine tuned. I want her to realize I own her body and soul but, let her maintain true love."

"From what I've observed in speaking with her, I believe her love is true. She is merely used to getting what she wants without help. As I mentioned her past to you she had isolated she and her daughter from a very brutal mate. Escaping him was difficult enough. Surviving for years beneath his notice was a remarkable feat. It is obvious she found you as a way of escaping even further."

"And, I reckon that's noble, just not in my world. If Esperanza wants my security she revolves around this ole' Son. Before I leave this island I'm gonna ask you to put together a file on every single detail you have on her past. Safe to say you have hackers that can dig into ISA, DEA, FBI, CIA, ABC for all I care. I do have my own resources but I'd like a lil in flight readin' on the way back to the States."

"I'll see to that personally." Archie raises his martini. "Before you offer the advice Old Friend, you know I will cover our tracks and make certain your future is safe."

"I appreciate it Arch. You gonna jerk that off Crotch? It's a tad distractin'." He points at Rachel's tent, she in turn lowering her gaze to her lap. Fidgeting slightly she considers it.

"Sit, Doctor."

Archie points to the third chair then motions his shoulder masseuse to bring it over. Once between Archie and Oscar she sits down and joins them by removing her towel. She had pretty amazing natural breasts, nipples like tender bullets. A dick while not anything special stood proudly at six inches. Archie advising his masseuse to kneel in front of Rachel the young man gripped her cock and massaged it, using oil from an oil bottle in his waist pouch.

"Oh, I needed this. My job is stressful." Rachel arched her back. Oscar shook his head.

"First time for everythin' I suppose."

"What? Seeing a hermaphrodite? Do finger me as well Falstaff." She prompted her attendant. The man lifted her penis and burrowed two fingers inside her, twisting and turning, Rachel gripped the arms of her chair tightly. "Perfect! Where was I Mister Barnett?"

"Falstaff..." Oscar chuckled, "Somehow I don't think that staff ever falls."

"Amusing! May I be clear about your requests?"

"Shoot! Maybe enjoy it a bit first though." Archie's own attendant was now sucking his cock. Only Oscar sat alone at the moment. "So these polygraph's change enough that they require three times a day?"

"It's just how we monitor alterations in thought. While each test varies with emotional states it does give us clues as to mental sincerity." She moans, "Three fingers Falstaff, a bit faster please." Her masseuse knuckle fucks her pussy harder while keeping a nice steady rhythm of friction on her penis. Oscar just couldn't look, not only at Rachel, but Archie at the moment.

"How long is Brunhilda there gonna zap my girl?" Oscar focused on Esperanza.

"A session is usually thirty minutes."

"Esperanza just took a piss." They all looked up to watch Esperanza pee a steady stream down at the floor with a glint of smugness in her features. "Her way of defyin' Brunhilda?"

"Obvious need to urinate most likely. She merely used her bladder functions to attempt superiority. You see? She still feels as if she is the leader in this case." Rachel curls her toes, placing both heels on Falstaff's deltoids. His strength hardly fazed his operations. Rachel was getting close. "Eat my pussy Falstaff." Even amid three fingers and a stroking hand, her loyal servant lowered his tongue in and joined his fingers. "SHIT! That feels so fucking good. Forgive my outburst gentlemen."

"Live it up Doc. You too Archway." Oscar merely avoided direct eye contact, although a peripheral of Rachel did make him curious. Beside her Archie groaned loudly and nutted in his man Neville's constricting throat. Unlike Gretchen earlier Neville knew how to take it all.

"Well done Neville. Bathe me please." Archie huffed as Neville licked his lips of cum and crawled to his feet to obtain a porcelain basin and pitcher. Returning with soap and a clothe he washed Archie completely off, and sealing his work with a loving kiss to Archie's urethra. "You're excused Neville."

"Wait! May I?" Rachel recalled Neville to her, "Relieve Falstaff on my penis please. I need more attention." Kneeling beside his compatriot Falstaff removed his hand to allow Neville to invigorate her erection. With a freehand each the men roamed her torso and eventually located one breast each squeezing them to her delight. "Sooo close. Faster boys, faster." Two minutes of squealing Doctor Koch came hard through both canals at once. "YESSSSSSSSS! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" Both attendees fed their fingers to one another, rejoicing in her flavor before she used her feet to nudge them to stand. Falstaff stepped away for another bowl of water and returned to clean her up. Once accomplished both men were excused.

"Ya'll done?" Oscar chuckled.

"I believe we are." Archie smirked.

"Gotta mission for you Doc."

"Yes?" She wraps her towel and ties it.

"Want you to get into Esperanza's head about her daughter. Then, I want that head to get into Esperanza." He points at Rachel's penis. "I wanna know if my Missus can put aside any...indifference so to speak."

"You're asking me to have sex with your wife?"

"Not right away but before I take her home. Put Esperanza through her paces. Show her hardship, build her up from the bottom of what she thinks is her top."

"Gladly! If I may...I find Esperanza exquisite."

"Makes two of us. Arch? Fuck these martini's. I need me some real liquor. Tequila shots Doc?"

"From my belly button?"

"What the hell, why not? Just keep your pecker covered."

She was gorgeous.

*********

In the lower heart of Texas...

Maria Blanco raced through the house in a hurry, she had to pee. Before she could reach the powder room on the main floor Jacob Barnett caught her and launched her over his shoulder. Giggling she kicked and thrashed, "No Jacob...I must pee."

"Funny thing...me too."

Owen Barnett overhearing Maria's playful scream at Jacob's hands stepped from the dining room to see what was going on. "What are you two yellin' about?"

"Put me down Jacob, put me down."

"I don't wanna." He slaps her ass making her laugh, in the process yanking her Coyote tail buttplug almost painfully from her bottom and tossing it on the floor. "Call our brothers into the gym shower." Jacob smirked at Owen who knew Wiley was in the living room not far off.

"COYOTE!" He yelled drawing Wiley around the corner, naked as a jaybird. "Follow Jacob to the gym." He then dashed to his Father's office to find Matthew on his Bluetooth. Leaning on the threshold Owen overhead the words, "Miss you too." Frowning at Matthew's strange expression of being caught Matty let his caller go.

"You ever knock?"

"Jacob wants us all in the gym shower."

"Any particular reason why?"

"Maria." Owen chuckles.

"Awww hell." Tossing his Bluetooth on the desk Matty stood up and trailed behind Owen. In passing the staircase Owen bolted upstairs and beat on Tyson's bedroom door. Seconds later Tyson opened up with a hint of agitation. Wearing only his boxers he ended up joining Owen without putting any pants on.

Gathering in the gym Jacob still held Maria up on his shoulder, she begging to be put down, kicking her legs wildly. Noting all brothers in attendance Jacob chuckled and stood Maria on the shower rooms concrete floor.

"Roundup Fellas."

Dancing in step holding it in Maria whimpered, "Let me pee Jacob."

"You piss and I'll blister your ass." He surrounded her throat with both hands forcing her to lock eyes with him. "No fear Princess, just learn this here lesson we're about to teach ya."

"Yes Jacob." He wasn't choking her just using his hands as if a collar. Thumbs posing under her chin he lifts her gaze even more. Circling Maria the boys seemed confused until Wiley laughed, "Yella Belly?"

"Smart man!" Jacob winked. "On your knees Maria. This lesson on being a woman is one you need to always embrace." He releases her neck and lets her drop to her knees. "Chin up! Eyes wide open, mouth too. Chest out, hands behind your back."

She complied with an eager look but found her bladder giving her fits. Pouting at having to hold it she panted nasally. Around her all five Barnett Boys whipped their dicks out making her presume that they were all in pain of the white devil. Every penis there was rock hard, balls full.

"Need you to understand what this means to a fella Maria. There's a white devil, and a yellow devil."

"Brown devil too." Wiley chuckled but quickly puffed his cheeks. None of his brothers were into that lesson.

"Listen to me, not Coyote." Jacob snapped a finger luring her eyes back toward him. "A yellow devil is all about bathing you in affection. It don't often rise up to the occasion but when it does the woman gets blessed. Kinda like bein' baptized."

"I was baptized back home."

"New home, new baptismal. Need you to coax the yellow devil out by sayin' Golden Shower. Golden Shower. Golden Shower. It's the only way those devils are gonna listen to you."

"Okay Jacob."

"Keep your mouth open in between verses. Once the yellow devil obeys ya you stop chanting and feel blessed."

"Got it."

"You fellas ready to Spring Forward?"

"Yep!", "Mountain Do It!", "Good as gold.", "Can we get this over with?" In order of Tyson, Wiley, Owen, and the already bored Matty. Luckily, all of them were in need to relieve their bladders. Good timing Brother Jacob!

"Get to coaxin'!"

"GOLDEN SHOWER! GOLDEN SHOWER! GOLDEN SHOWER!" She recited continuously until Jacob took the lead and shot off a steady stream of urine directly at Maria's face. Tyson nailed her back, Wiley showering her titty's, Owen her ass. Matty struggled to perform. Grossed out Maria whined and grimaced at the torrential rain. Grossed out but trying hard to maintain her composure. Failing miserably brought on the authority.

"DOES A WOMAN SHOW DISRESPECT LIKE THAT?" Jacob roared, "NEVER EVER SHOW YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT A MAN DOES."

"Sowwy!" She immediately straightened up and embraced the fountains around her. Jacob pushed her efforts by producing his stream directly into her mouth. It became a miserable moment for her but regardless she maintained her composure.

"Get that sprinkler system workin' Matty."

"I'm tryin'. I just took a leak twenty minutes before you called this meetin'." Okay, one of them wasn't as ready as he hoped.

Awestruck Maria found the experience unsettling yet it was warm and cozy in a strange sensation. It certainly made it difficult not to urinate herself, all this liquid cascading her made her squirm to contain herself. With her new brothers dwindling currents Matty just gave up and put his cock away.

"I guess I'm the real Yella Belly."

"Nooooooooo!" Maria sparks to life, "You must not keep the Golden Shower in, it might hurt you Matthew."

"Sorry Baby Sister. No can do."

"No can do do." Wiley just had to add chuckling. His brothers were still groaning at his hints toward scat. Not going to happen on their watch. Coyote threw his hands up in defeat, "I'm joking. Geez!"

"Hold up Man in Black." Jacob grips Matty by his bicep as he turns away. "Slacker takes the lacquer."

"Excuse me?" Matty winced then figured out his brother's thoughts, "Ohhh no! Not gonna happen."

Before he could pull away all four of his brothers held him hostage and stripped him naked. To their shock they discovered hickeys all over his body. Teasing him over it they would inevitably grill him about his new tattoos at a later date. Pinning their flailing brother to the concrete against his will and laughing hysterically Maria felt lost in transition. She had to pee so badly she was weeping. Finally, Jacob snatched her up from behind and held her up in the air by gripping her legs. With a lofty reposition of her body in his clutches he poised her over Matty's face. Legs wide she whimpered.

"Tinkle Tinkle Lil' Star." Jacob laughed.

"I'm sorry Matthew." She couldn't hold it any longer. Straight out of heavenly pink shot a stream of Maria's pent up urine, her downpour directly over her brothers face. Owen gripping Matty's jaw forced him to feel the rainfall, getting his own hand wet in the process. Chuckling at the whole debacle Jacob just moved her body about as if a firefighter pointing a hose, her pee sprinkling all of his brothers just to be mean. Laughter could not be contained by any of them, including Matty. Finally, just to show his brothers no harm no foul Jacob again hoisted Maria into a new position to be able to lift her body over his head. Placing his face right under her sprinkler he took her stream full in the face and shook his head side to side like a dog.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,860 Followers
12