Baby Sister Pt. 02

Story Info
The Mom as hot as her daughter and was quite protective of her.
2.3k words
4.27
51.6k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dreading my return visit with Ken to his home. The last time I was there I'd managed to have sex with his eighteen year-old "baby" sister, Jenna. Her mother, Jessica found out, so I was sure that she would confront me about it. Even though Jenna was of legal age, that argument wouldn't hold water with a parent, so I had no leg to stand on. I was guilty, so I was prepared to get chewed out.

It had been a year since that visit and Jenna was now in college and living in a dorm, so thank god she wouldn't be a temptation! All I had to worry about was the wrath of her mother.

Ken and I arrived around four in the afternoon, got settled into our rooms, then watched some TV. Ken's dad got home about an hour later. Jessica was busy in the kitchen the whole time.

We had a pleasant dinner, after which I excused myself to go to bed. It had been a tiring, nerve-racking day.

* * * * *

It was around mid-night when I woke up by someone sitting down on the bed. It was Jessica! I thought, "Oh hell! Here it come; a tongue-lashing by Jenna's angry mother."

"Wake up, Bill, I have something to say."

My heart was beating hard as I rubbed my eyes and said, "Okay."

"I know about you and Jenna, but I'm sure she's already told you. I'm glad she's away in college so you can't touch her again. She was too young, Bill, and you should have kept your hands off of her."

"I know and I'm sorry, Jessica. I didn't..."

She cut me off and said, "Don't talk; just listen. I'll keep what you did from her father and from Ken. Both of them would kick your ass out of the house if they knew."

"I know."

Damn! Jessica looked hot when she was mad! She had her hair up in a gorgeous ponytail and I started to have fantasies while she was laying down the law. The longer she talked, the more my cock grew. I desperately wanted to grab her, throw her down on the bed, and give her a good fuck. That was probably what she needed.

To add to that, she was wearing a thin, silky gown that I could easily slip up to her waist to eat her nice snatch. Not only that, it revealed her nipples to be hard. Her whole appearance gave the impression that she was trying to look sexy for me.

My cock had gotten so hard that it was making a tent in the thin sheet I had over me. I saw her when she glanced down at it and it caused a momentary pause in her train of thought.

I was no longer listening to her lecture. I was toying with the question...should I or shouldn't I try something with her?

She was winding down and about to end her speech when I made my decision. I pushed down the sheet that was covering me to fully expose my hard-on and waited for her reaction.

"What the hell are you doing? Do you think THAT will get you out of trouble?"

As she said that, she couldn't take her eyes off of my eight-inch erection, so it was time for me to act. I quickly sat up and pushed her down on the bed, grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the bed.

"Stop it, Bill," she whispered, but didn't struggle.

I started by kissing her neck and shoulder, behind her ears, then moved to her lips. Still she wasn't struggling with me.

"Don't, Bill," she tried to say as I kissed her.

I was lying on top of her with my hard cock pressed against her bare crotch. I started to thrust it against her and she moaned softly.

"I can't do this, Bill. Please don't," she whispered as she arched her hips so that my cock rubbed on her pussy better.

As I kissed her neck I whispered, "I know you want me to fuck you, Jessica."

She just moaned and started to hump against my cock and still was not struggling against me. We kissed again and I released her hands and she immediately slipped them around my neck and said, "This is so wrong."

"But you want my cock inside you, don't you Jessica?"

She didn't answer, so I repeated, "Don't you, Jessica?"

"Yes! I want your cock inside me."

I slipped between her long legs and put my cock in her and pushed it in all the way.

"Oh god..." she moaned.

I took her hands again and pinned them to the bed as I started to fuck her slowly. She was thrusting back and moaning louder and louder.

I had to put one hand over her mouth and whisper, "Ssh, Jessica! You'll wake up the whole house!"

"Sorry," she whispered as she continued to fuck me.

I figured a good way to keep her quiet was to fill her mouth with my cock. I was about to cum anyway so I pulled out and straddled her chest. She eagerly opened her mouth and took my cock down her throat. I took her head in one hand and leaned on the other and started to fuck her throat. She coughed a couple of times, but let me keep going until I started to shoot off. That's when she gagged and coughed again, but didn't try to pull away, but instead she raised her head to take more. Jessica obviously loved to give head and swallow cum.

Fucking Jessica's mouth was glorious! Her sucking sounds on my cock were a turn-on; her sexy ponytail was a turn-on; her thrusting body was a turn-on; the fact that I was fucking Jenna's mother was a turn-on; and the fact that I was fucking Ken's mother was a turn-on. But the biggest turn-on was how I'd seduced her just by showing her my cock. She'd obviously wanted my cock and needed a good fucking. Now I could look forward to the possibility of fucking her every night!

Then I felt my climax building, so I pushed deep into her throat and let it go. My cock spurted hard as streams of cum surged down her throat. I'd never gotten a better blowjob in my life. Here was Jessica, my best friend's mother and ten years older than me, and she was a great fuck!

I kept my cock in Jessica's throat until I was totally finished, then slowly pulled it out as she sucked.

"Oh, Jessica! You are really good!"

I rolled over onto my back and she cuddled up to me. I realized that she'd not had an orgasm yet and I wanted her to, so I offered.

"Why don't you sit on my face, Jessica? I want to eat you until you have an orgasm."

"You don't have to do that."

"But I want to. I'm not a selfish lover."

"Mmm. I can see why Jenna liked you so much," she said as she sat up and settled her pussy onto my lips. Using her fingers, she parted her lips to expose her clit and was ready for me to eat her.

I held her waist and licked her clit hard as she started to hump against it. She was moaning and pinching her nipples with her eyes tightly closed. She was lost in the feelings my tongue was giving her when she suddenly grabbed my head and ground her crotch and clit hard against my tongue as an orgasm swept through her body. Her juices flowed down onto my chin as she groaned through it.

When Jessica's orgasm had run its course, she fell onto the bed beside me, gasping to catch her breath. Her eyes were closed and would probably have gone to sleep if I hadn't pulled her to me.

"I haven't had an orgasm like that in more years than I care to remember. You are an amazing lover, Bill."

"I never thought I would seduce you like I did, Jessica."

She kissed me and said, "And I didn't come in here expecting any of this either. But I'm glad it happened."

"You think you should leave before you're missed?"

"I suppose. But we can cuddle for a while."

We cuddled for a while and went to sleep, only to wake up three hours later in a panic.

"Jessica! Wake up! It's after three o'clock!"

"Hmm? Okay, but John won't miss me. We don't sleep together anymore."

"Still, I don't want to get caught."

"You're right." She kissed me and added, "I'll come back tomorrow night."

After Jessica left, I laid there thinking about what had just happened. I had seduced the mother of my best friend! Or had she seduced me? At any rate, she had been great in bed and I couldn't wait to see what would happen the next night. She was obviously a sex-starved wife and I was the right guy to take care of her.

* * * * *

The next night around one, Jessica slipped through the door and into bed beside me. She smelled wonderful and had her hair up in that sexy ponytail again, so I was immediately ready to go.

"How do you want me, Bill? I'll do anyway you want."

"I want you from behind. I want you to struggle against me like you don't want it."

"Oh, I love to role-play!"

I quickly flipped on top of her and spread her legs with mine. She wiggled and tried to push me off.

"Stop it, Bill. Please don't fuck me!"

I put my hand over her mouth and pulled her cheek to mine, "I AM going to fuck you, Jessica, and you're going to lay here, be quiet, and take it without fighting me."

She shook her head up and down to say she would comply, but as soon and I pulled my hand away from her mouth, she started to struggle.

I grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the bed above her head so she didn't have much leverage to buck me off.

"Stop it!" she whispered as she thrust her ass up in an attempt to push me off.

Her thrusting only helped my cock grow, so I was able to get it into her and push it all the way in.

"Mmm, don't do this," she moaned as she pushed her ass up to better receive my cock.

I buried my face in the sexy hair behind Jessica's ear and kissed her as I started to fuck her as deep as possible.

"Please don't fuck me, Bill," she kept moaning as she kept pushing her ass up.

I put my hand over her mouth again and whispered in her ear, "You're the best fuck I've had in years, Jessica, and I'm going to fuck you all night if I want to and you're going to lay here and take it."

I kept my hand over her mouth and her cheek next to mine as I continued to fuck her hard from the back. She moaned and had an intense, but short orgasm.

"Did you like that, Jessica? Do you like getting off on my cock?"

She moaned and shook her head up and down to indicate yes.

"Have you had your ass fucked before, Jessica? I'm going to fuck her nice ass," I whispered as I released her mouth, sat up and pushed my thumb into her asshole.

"Don't, Bill. I've never done anal before." She sounded serious.

"But you do want to try it don't you?"

"I don't know. I'm afraid it'll hurt."

"It won't if I use lubricant."

"You have lube?"

"I have shampoo. That should work fine."

I got up and retrieved my bottle of shampoo and returned to the bed where Jessica was still lying on her stomach with her ass in the air. I dripped a good amount of shampoo on her asshole, then pushed my thumb in. I pumped my thumb for a minute or so, then pushed two fingers in.

"How does that feel, Jessica?"

"A little weird, but it doesn't hurt."

"Good. I'm going to use my cock now so just relax. Okay?"

"Okay," she said nervously.

I dripped some shampoo on my cock, spread it around, then ever so slowly pushed it into Jessica's virgin ass.

"Mmm!" she moaned softly and raised her ass.

"Oh, Jessica! Your ass feels so good! Push up just like that."

She pushed her ass up again and my cock slipped in deeper. She pulled it down and pushed it up again. She was fucking my cock and apparently loving it.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Yes. It feels really weird, but good."

With that, I leaned over her and started to slowly thrust deep into Jessica's ass all the way to my balls. Each thrust that deep brought a moan to her lips.

After several minutes of fucking her tight virgin ass, I stopped and leaned down to whisper in her ear, "I'm going to cum in your ass, Jessica."

"Mmm," was her only response.

It only took a few more deep thrust for me to start to shoot off. My cock pumped five or six hard shots of cum into Jessica's ass, a feeling that I'll never forget.

Jessica pushed her ass up and gave a long, low moan when she felt it.

When I finally finished, I pulled out of her ass and flopped down beside her. We both needed to catch our breath, so we didn't speak.

Finally she managed to say, "Wow! I never dreamed I would like that."

"I could tell that you liked it."

"I had an orgasm, actually. A mild one."

"You did? That's great, Jessica."

"Now what am I going to do when I want that again?"

"John wouldn't do it?"

"Lord no! He's too religious to ever do anal."

"Well, I guess you'll have to come out to Texas to see me. I'll take your ass as often as you want."

"Hmm. I'll have to think about that."