Baby Steps Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hedoliz
Hedoliz
45 Followers

Knowing it was me and not Jim made no difference to Carla. She reached out, grabbed my hair, and pushed my head down, smashing my face against cunt, forcing me to probe even deeper into the wide open orifice with my tongue.

Jim stood and moved me sideways, opening me up from behind so he could shove his hard cock inside me. He thrust himself into me as I continued to lap away at Carla's nectar. Don't come yet, Jim, I thought, because I still want the thrill of you fucking me for the camera, but his dick felt so good inside me right then that I didn't really care.

All of a sudden I heard a short shriek and felt a wet gushing flow from Carla. She was cumming, and she was cumming on my face. I licked and licked and licked with a fever in my brain, all the while Jim's dick and balls banging away at me from behind. I couldn't help myself any longer and I surrendered to my old friend orgasm. She had come to find me yet again today and I trusted her to take over complete control of my body. Almost in unison, Carla and I separated, each of us giving in to the total pleasure of a thorough cumming. It was wonderful.

Looking at Jim for acceptance for what I had done, I noticed that his cock was still rock hard. He hadn't come. He would be up for our performance, and I closed my eyes and thought of the wonderful and dirty things we would soon be doing.

My heart was singing, "I am Woman, hear me Roar"

To Be Continued...

Hedoliz
Hedoliz
45 Followers
12