Baby Takes Three

Story Info
His father helps make their dreams come true.
4.3k words
4.58
417k
125
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,403 Followers

John Thomas drove up the drive leading to his large country home. He noticed that the gate that was across the drive was open. That meant he had company and it was probably his son or some of the family. They were the only ones that had a key to the lock. Visitors had to be let in so they would be out side the gates.

He turned through the gate and drove around to the rear of the house. His son’s car was parked next to the house but no one was around. He parked and walked to the rear where the pool was. Some times Will and Joy, his son and daughter-in-law would come by for a swim on these hot summer days. Today the only one there was Joy.

He was always glad to see her. She had a bubbling personality that made every one like to be around her. John had always liked her, and was glad to see her. One reason he was glad to see her was her looks. She was down right beautiful. She was only a couple of inches over five feet and weighed about 110 pounds. Her figure was perfect: breasts big but not to big, and her hips nice and firm. Her legs were shapely, her ankles trim, and a head full of curly brown hair framed her pretty face. What she could do to her bikini should to be against the law.

He greeted her with a big smile and a hug. She knew that he liked her and was always glad to see her. She knew that him being a man, he liked to see her in her bikini. She didn’t get bent out of shape when she caught him looking. She knew she looked good and had never minded being looked at. It was better to be the object of the men’s stares than to look so bad that no one cared about looking.

As for John, he was a nice looking man himself. He kept himself in good shape by working out and jogging each day. He was widower; his wife had been killed three years earlier in a car accident. He was only 45years old and looked a lot younger. His hair was still dark with only a touch of gray that made him look distinguished. He hadn’t remarried and didn’t intend too. That didn’t mean he went lacking for companionship. Several local women were more than happy to supply any needs he had.

“What do I owe you for the honor of this visit?”

“Dad, I need to ask you something.”

“Sure, come on over here in the swing where it is a little cooler.” He went on over and sat down and watched her as she came and sat down next to him. He could tell that she had something on her mind. “What could be bothering you that puts a frown on your pretty face?”

“Will and I have something we need help with. You know that we have been trying to have a baby for the last 3 years without any luck. We have tried everything the doctors told us to try. We both had test ran and mine came back ok, except for some minor problems that should not keep me from getting pregnant under normal conditions. May take a little longer but not keep me from having children. Will’s came back and he has next to nothing as far as sperm count. It would be almost impossible for him to ever father a child. With my condition on top of his it is next to impossible for us to ever have children between us.”

“I’m sorry to hear that, because I was looking forward to playing with my grand children. There is always the adoption route you can go through.”

“Will doesn’t want anything to do with adoption, and I agree with him. I would like to birth my own child.”

“You can use a donor and have a test tube baby.”

“We have talked about something like that and have agreed that a donor will be the best way to go. Only Will doesn’t want it to be just anybody. That is why I am here today. I wanted Will to come but he was to embarrassed for you to know that he couldn’t father a child.”

“There are a lot of men that can’t father a child. That doesn’t make him any less a man.”

“But that isn’t all of it, we want you to be the donor.”

John sat there to stunned to speak. He looked at her and she looked back at him wondering what he was thinking. “Whew! That one took my breath away. I need to think about this a while.”

“There is more to it than that.”

“Well go ahead and tell me the rest. It can’t be more of a shock than that.”

She hesitated and dropped her head before replying. “The cost to have the sperm transplanted at the hospital is over thirty thousand dollars and we don’t have that kind of money.”

“I could loan you the money if that is what you want.”

“No we couldn’t borrow that much from you but thanks for offering anyway.”

“If you don’t have the money how do you plan on getting pregnant?”

“I, we want you to impregnate me.”

John felt like he had been kicked in the stomach by a mule. He had a tough time catching his breath. “YOU what!”

“I know it is a lot to ask, but we could do it without all the other things that go along with sex.”

“Now how do you expect to get pregnant without doing the things that cause it?”

“I just mean we could do it without all the foreplay and kissing. You know, just go about it kind of like doctor and patient.”

John could not believe what he had heard. For the five years they had been married he had dreamed of getting her in bed. He knew it was a fantasy that would never happen. Now here was his daughter-in-law asking him to get her pregnant. He knew that there was no way in hell he could ever have sex with her and keep it calm. His cock started getting hard in his pants just thinking about it.

“I will have to think about this after you leave. It will take some time to see if I think I can handle it.”

“I’m sorry to put you in such a spot but my cycle will come around next week and I don’t want to wait or I may change my mind.”

“What does Will think about this?”

“It was his idea to use your sperm, but it was my idea to have you do it.”

“I wouldn’t want anything to come between him and me, or you and him. I will have to talk to him first before I agree to do it. Tell him to come over tomorrow and talk to me. You both can come if you like. If we go through with this I want everybody involved on the same page. No quility feelings when this is all over.”

“ He may not come since he is so embarrassed, but I will try.”

They both stood as she was getting ready to leave. He held out his arms and she came to him. He pulled her tight against his body. He knew that she could feel his cock and he did it on purpose. If this embarrassed her then there was no way she could really go through with it.

Joy could feel his muscular body touching hers. She could feel what she knew was his cock and it was only partially hard. His arms felt good around her and she knew that she would not have a problem completing the act if they kept it impersonal.

He released her and lifted up her face to look him in the eye. He leaned forward and gently kissed her lips. He didn’t try to force his tongue in her mouth but his lips were firmly planted on hers. Suddenly her mouth opened and he felt her tongue gently play across his mouth. He responded by opening his mouth and touching her tongue with his. He held the kiss a few moments before breaking it. He looked into her eyes and said, “If we do this then we are going to be a lot closer than that. Make sure this is what you want before you come tomorrow.”

Jill just nodded and turned for her car. Her stomach was turning cartwheels. She had never expected him to kiss her like that. She drove away and watched him in the rear view until she was out of sight.

The next day he was already home when Will drove up, Joy was with him. John was glad that both of them came together. He had lay awake most of the night thinking about getting Joy pregnant. From a sexual point of view there was nothing he would like better, but he and Will had always been close and he didn’t want anything to come between them. If Will couldn’t handle the thought of his father being the father of his son then he had rather call it off now.

Will and Joy walked together into the house. Will had trouble meeting his father’s eye. John led them into the den and gave them each a glass of wine. He sat down opposite them in his easy chair. The silence in the room was deafening. Each one was waiting for the other to start the conversation.

John knew it was up to him. “Joy tells me that she is having a tough time getting pregnant and you need my help. Before we decide go any farther I want to know, Will, if you agree with this and how we are going to go about it. If you don’t know for sure, now is the time to call a stop and no one gets hurt.”

John looked at Will and Joy was looking at Will both waiting for his answer.

Finally he looked up and began to talk. “We have tried so long without any luck to get her pregnant. We have run out of choices. We haven’t got the money to have it done in a clinic. This just seems like the only choice we have. We both want a child and I don’t want to adopt. It may be all right for some people but I would have trouble with it. This way the child would still have the family blood in it. I know what is involved doing it this way. I love Joy and the thought of her with another man nearly drives me crazy. With you I think I could live with it. I know you care for her and me and would love the child. The answer is yes, I want to go ahead with it.”

John looked at him for a moment before saying anything. “I want to try something and if you both are still sold on the idea we will do it.”

Both nodded their head for him to go ahead with what he wanted to try.

John stood and called Joy to him. He didn’t say a word just started to act. He pulled Joy closer to him and turned her to face Will. Behind her he put his hands on her waist and moved them around until his fingers were spread across her stomach. He slowly brought his hands up until they were just under the edge of her tits. John kept his eyes on Will the whole time. If he had started coming apart he was going to stop.

What he saw instead was an excitement in his eyes as he watched his father touching his wife. John could feel Joy trembling beneath his hands and where her body was touching his. He slowly moved his hands higher until both breasts were completely in his grip. His cock was hardening; Joy could feel it and it excited her more. Her nipples were coming to life under his caressing fingers.

John continued to work her breasts over and Will was uncomfortable as he tried to get his hard cock to behave. That only made it worse.

Joy could not believe how it made her feel to stand before her husband and let his father touch her breasts.

John stopped what he was doing and turned her to face him. He again kissed her the way he had the day before. This time both of their mouths were open from the start. Will could see that they were truly into a deep tongue touching kiss. He could see also that his wife was as deeply involved as his father was. It nearly made him cum in his pants.

John broke the kiss and sat back down in his chair, pulling her onto his lap as he did so. “Will can you live with this? What you just saw is minor compared to what we will be doing if we try to get Joy pregnant.

Will spoke up, “I understand why you did what you just did. Yes I can handle it now and I can handle it when the baby comes.

Joy jumped out of John’s lap and went to her husband. “Thank you, and I know we will be happy when the child comes.”

They left for home with the understanding that she would call him when the time was right. That night they had the best sex of their lives.

Joy called on Monday night. “Dad, I should be ready tomorrow, what do you want me to do?”

John just told her to act normal and come on over the next afternoon. He realized that he was the one that had to be in control.

Joy showed up right on time. John asked her how Will was? “He was still at work when I left. I called him and told him I was on my way.” She was dressed in a skirt and blouse. Where do you want to go?”

John led her by the hand to his bedroom. The bed was freshly made and the sheets were turned back. She hesitated slightly but followed him into the room. “The bed is the best place I know to do what we are about to do. Would you like me to undress you?"

“Please turn out the light.” John reached over and did as she asked. The room still had plenty of light from through the windows even with the blinds drawn. “Can we just do it without me getting undressed?”

“We can do it anyway you like but I prefer to be naked when I am with a woman.”

“It is ok if you are naked but I just want to keep my clothes on. I will pull my panties off and just raise my dress high enough for you to get in?”

“We will try it your way first and see what happens.” He stripped off his pants and jockey shorts, but kept on his shirt. Joy looked away as he undressed. She was so nervous she was shaking.

She walked to the bed and it was all she could do to make herself lie back on the sheets. John moved between her legs as she opened them just enough to let him between them. Her dress still covered her cunt. He moved on his knees until his cock was over her cunt. He reached down and raised her dress and lay it back on her stomach. Her cunt for the first time was open to his eyes. He leaned forward and spread the lips of her cunt for his cock. He got the head in but she was so dry that he could not go further without hurting her. “Joy you are to dry to enter.”

“I’m sorry. I just can’t help it.” She was shaking like a leaf and she began to cry. John rolled off her and pulled her dress down to cover her.

John lay beside her and pulled her into his arms. Her head lay on his chest as he tried to comfort her. “Joy, do you trust me?”

She only nodded her head yes.

“Then let me do it my way and I can promise you it will be better.”

She finally got out an “ok.”

He pulled her head back to him and kissed her gently on the lips. He didn’t try to touch her other than wrap his arms around her. They lay on the bed side by side as he kissed her. Slowly she quit shaking and opened her mouth to his. His tongue worked its way around her lips and inside to find her tongue pressing against his. He continued the deep kissing until she was answering him back. He could tell by her breathing that she was coming around.

“Joy, let me open the buttons on your dress? She didn’t answer but moved so he could get his hand to them. One by one he unbuttoned each of them while continuing to kiss her. When the last button was open he pulled the dress forward and off her shoulders. She sat up without being ask so he could pull it over her head. All she had left on was her bra and his fingers made short work of the snaps on it. He pulled it off and she lay beside him totally naked. She had begun to shake again so he pulled her close and held her until the shaking stopped.

John still had on his shirt but his pants had already been gone. “Would you like to take my shirt off?”

“Yes.” She sat up with him and pulled the shirt over his head. Both of them sat up in the bed totally naked. She looked at his flat stomach and on down to his huge hard cock. He had every thing she could want in a man.

John lay her back on the bed and moved his lips down to kiss each beautiful breast. One by one he moved over the nipples, alternating between kissing them and sucking on them. She liked it when Will played with them and his father was doing everything right.

Joy was fast getting over being shy with her father-in-law. His kisses were good and the way he worked on her tits was even better. Then he moved down and before she knew what he was doing his tongue was licking her clit. She jumped when he touched her with his tongue. She liked it when Will would eat her but he didn’t care much for it so he didn’t do that very much. She didn’t have to worry about John; he loved eating a woman’s cunt almost as much as he loved to feel his cock buried in their hot flesh.

John’s tongue moved from her clit through the lips of her cunt. He worked his tongue in her until he could taste the juice as it came from her body. He could tell that she was now ready for him to try to impregnate her.

He moved away and lay her back in the middle of the bed. “Open your legs for me.” She did as he asked; no longer shy about opening up for him. He spread her cunt lips apart to make it ready for his cock. “Put your hand on me and lead me in.” She touched him for the first time. Her hand was so soft that he barely could feel it as she pulled him to her. She guided him as he entered her hot pussy. Once the head was in she threw her arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss her.

The feel of his cock invading her body was more than she had dreamed of. She had expected him to just enter her and shoot his load and they would go home. She was surprised how slow and gentle he was with her. Every move he made brought her closer to the climax that she hadn’t expected. At the start she had not wanted to climax because it would mean she was enjoying her father –in-law. She had felt like she was cheating on Will if she enjoyed get fucked by his father. Now she wanted to cum in the worst way and he had just got the head in.

John could feel the heat from her body as his cock pushed slowly deeper in her cunt. He could feel the walls of her cunt contract as she started the first of many climaxes that night. He stopped where he was until she finished. He wanted her to feel every inch of his cock as it slid deeper and deeper.

When she finished the first climax she felt him start to move again. She tried to spread her legs wider to make room for his body between them. Soon she had them wrapped around his back and tried to pull him deeper on each thrust. Finally she felt his balls as they rested against her upturned ass. He was deeper in her than Will had ever been. He filled her completely. That was her last thought before she came again.

John was buried to his balls in her pussy when she came. He didn’t move until she started moving under him. “Now isn’t this a lot better than the way you wanted to do it?”

She could only nod and smile at him. “I just didn’t want to feel like I was cheating on Will.”

“Didn’t he agree for you to get pregnant?”

“Yes.”

“Did he tell you that you couldn’t enjoy it while you got pregnant?”

“No, I just felt like I needed to hold back. Some how enjoying it didn’t seem like something I should do.”

“Sex is meant to be fun and I am having a ball. I think if you just turn your self loose we can have a lot of fun this week and solve your problem also.”

What he said made sense to her. After all she had already cum twice and wasn’t very far from the next one. She smiled and said, “you have been right so far, lets go for it. Fuck me. Make me pregnant. Fill my cunt with your cock until I don’t know where I am. Will doesn’t have to know that fucking his father can be a lot of fun.

John started fucking her full speed. “I have always wanted to have you right where you are now. I just never thought it would happen. He worked his cock in and out of her cunt as fast as his hips could move. Her legs around him let her ride his cock on every stroke. He could feel her cunt begin to tighten around his plunging cock and it was more than he could stand. His balls were full of the baby making juice that she wanted so badly and she was about to get every drop.

She started cumin again and he stood it as long as he could. He reached both hands under her ass and pulled her up as tight to him as he could get then rammed his cock deep in her hot cunt. He stopped and let his cum shoot straight into her womb. It was the first time in a long time that he wanted the women he was fucking to get pregnant. It was the most wonderful feeling in the world.

His cock continued to spray her womb with his potent sperm. There wasn’t any doubt in his mind that she would be pregnant when she left that night. The erotic thought of fathering a child with his beautiful daughter-in-law, with his son’s blessing, kept his cock shooting even more than he thought possible.

hammertime
hammertime
2,403 Followers
12