Babydoll Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her perfectly manicured fingers around my erection and started to pump it. I was shaking from the sensations. Her lubricated hands were as soft as pussy. Ashley always took care of her hands and she has never had to do anything that would make her hands rough. I began to thrust back and forth into her wonderfully soft mitt.

I let her know, "Shit. This feels incredible, you are so fucking wonderful."

Ash was grinning at me in the soft light. She then looked down and gave full concentration to my phallus. I was so hard that the veins were bulging with each stroke and precum began oozing from the head.

She really seemed to enjoy the control that she had over me. She spoke so lovely in a soft tone, "I love the feel of your cock, so thick and warm. It has a heartbeat of it's own." She started changing the rhythm over the whole staff, making sure she rubbed the underside of it.

She slowly slid up to my chest and leaned over me. She kissed my chest as she rubbed her beautiful juggs all over my love tool. My cock rode high and hard through the valley of her slick swollen breasts. Up and down she went as her breathing became more irregular.

I loved looking in her eyes as I was propped up on my pillows watching her slide back and forth. She hummed and hawed as she glided back down and took my member in her hand once again.

Then she did her thing and took my stiffness into her mouth. Oh my god, the memories flowed back as her velvety tongue wrapped around the main vein and milked it. She took me so deep that the head of my cock was floating against the back of her throat. There was no way I could last long with this friction.

It had been so long. My hips started moving faster and faster as I rose from the bed. "Unnngh, UnnnnH, Ohhh..." fucking her throat. I met her with each stoke and thrust. I was close and she knew it.

She gagged a little and pulled her mouth back, massaging my corona with the roof of her mouth and the frenulum with her tongue. "Mmmm, mm-hmm, mmm-hmm." She once again took her right hand and started pumping the shaft, but this time she massaged my scrotum with her left.. It was the most incredible sensation. Her mouth was warm and wet and her tongue knew what to do.

I totally lost it, I wanted to scream, but I knew I couldn't. "Yes, shit, yes, fuck!" I murmured.

I couldn't control it anymore. My feet started twitching and my thighs began spasming. A second later, my cock lurched forward as the cum exploded out of me. Ash was humming like a champ as she sucked and pumped her hand faster. She milked shot after shot of my love juice into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed not seeming to lose a drop of it. And then it was over.

Ash laid on her side, with her right elbow resting on the bed, staring at me with a lustful grin as a little of the pearl liquid dribbled down her chin. She continued to fondle my flaccid genitals with her left hand.

It was everything that I could do to catch my breath, but I could not help but smile. Ashley had made this a wonderful night. I was totally spent. After holding back for so long, the intense release was overwhelming.

"Baby come up here and cuddle with me," I asked.

She moved along side me and I pulled the covers over us and spread out the pillows at the head of the bed. We spooned together as I wrapped my arms around her torso. The only thing separating our two naked bodies was the string of her leopard skin thong. God she felt so good.

I whispered in her ear, "I want to satisfy you. I want you so bad."

She tilted her head and said, "Not tonight Jimmy, not tonight. Just hold me."

We settled down and snuggled together. I don't know when I fell asleep, but when I awoke at 4am she was gone. I was disappointed, but I understood. Everyone would be awake for Christmas morning in a few hours and it wouldn't be a good day if we were caught in bed together naked.

I could not stand the anticipation. I knew that we would be together all the way. It was a matter of timing. I loved her and I could not wait to be joined together with her full consent. I needed to fuck her so bad.

To be continued...