Babydoll Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Jimmy) -- "Then what are you so mad at Ash for?"

(Mom) -- "I'm not mad at her. She just seemed like she was getting drunk to me and I don't want her getting out of control. Where had you two been anyway?"

Mom was the one that seemed like she was having a bit too much to me. I let her know, but didn't get into any details, "She doesn't seem too bad to me. We just went for a walk to get some fresh air."

She gave me a deep look in my eyes. "You two sure have been spending a lot of time together." To me, she almost sounded jealous in her assertion. Was my mind playing tricks on me?

(Jimmy) -- "We've just been hanging out and catching up. You know I have to get back to school in a few days."

Mom moved up and embraced me. Stroking my hair she uttered softly, "I know. I'm going to miss you. It's been nice having you around. It's just not the same when you aren't here."

God her warm, supple body molded against me as she hugged me close. "Mom, you can come see me at school anytime you want to. I missed not being here also, but we know that college is important and there isn't a better school than the one I'm going to."

Her resigned tone had a longing quality about it, "Well my job keeps me so busy most of the time that it is really hard to find time to get away, but I would love to visit you there sometime. We'll see."

Now I knew where Ash got it from, because the only thing I could think about at the moment was the beautiful, hot woman in front of me. "I missed not having you around when I was at school. It gets lonely down there sometimes. I'm serious about you coming to visit."

She gave me a serious look, "Honey, maybe you need to work on finding a girlfriend, this semester. A handsome man like you should definitely have a girlfriend. That might keep you from feeling so lonely. You know what they say about all work and no play."

I nodded affirmatively, "I know Mama, I know. I've been busy and I haven't really been paying too much attention to the girls. I really haven't had time."

"I'm serious about that. You need to make time" She paused while staring me in the eyes. "Well, I'm going back downstairs. Thanks for the chat." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and sauntered through the kitchen and back down the steps to the party.

I waited a minute or so before heading back down to the gathering. As I was getting ready to head back downstairs, Jan and her boyfriend came up. They both had their jackets on. "Hey Jim," Jan laughed.

"Where are you two headed? I asked out of curiosity since it was still relatively early.

(Jan) -- "Oh we're going to watch the fireworks downtown. Then we're going to Bob's house for the night. Guess I'll see you tomorrow."

(Jimmy) -- "Well I'm glad to see you are so happy. Y'all have a good evening." She did seem a lot happier with this guy around. She used to always be a bitch when we were growing up. I didn't see her around much anymore, but when I did she seemed a lot more pleasant. Maybe there is something to having a normal relationship.

I headed back downstairs. When I got over to the bar Joe asked me to tend the bar for a little while so that he could have a dance with Mom. I hadn't really seen them together a lot since I had been home. I knew that they slept in the same bed, but I hadn't sensed any closeness between the two of them in a long time.

I mixed myself another Rum and Coke and mixed drinks for others while I tended the bar. Checking the clock, I noticed it had made its way past 10:30pm. It would be midnight in less than an hour and a half. I was hoping to get Ash alone for a wonderful midnight kiss.

Watching my mother and Joe dancing, it just seemed as though they were going through the motions. Mom looked over and smiled a couple of times as she sashayed and shimmied to a couple of old disco classics. Damn that woman was hot at the age of 40.

When they were through dancing, Joe came over and asked me to help him get the champagne ready. We made our way over to the spare refrigerator by the bar and pulled out 10 bottles of Korbel. Joe had an ice chest already prepared behind the bar and we stuffed it into the ice to get ready for the midnight toast.

When I was through helping Joe, I was looking around the room and my eye caught Mom taking a long sip off of her Chardonnay. She caught me looking and gave me a wink and lip-synched for me to come over to where the people were dancing. When I got over to her she handed me her glass, "Could you refill this for me sweety?"

I went and got her some more wine and went back and delivered it where she was talking to a couple of her girlfriends. She introduced me and they all made their comments about how cute and handsome I was. I was a little embarrassed by all of the attention, but my mother seemed to be eating it up.

My grandfather, who had come to tell me that he was leaving, rescued me. I walked he and my grandmother to their car and saw them off. They were tired and really couldn't hang until midnight.

Ash had joined us as we were walking out the door. We did our customary hugs and kisses before they got into their car. When they had gone, Ash turned to me and asked, "Let's go smoke a little of that pot now."

We walked around the corner of the house. I pulled the half joint out that I had left from earlier and fired it up. I took a good toke off of it and passed it over to Ash. She took a good drag off of it and did a better job of holding it in before coughing. I had to remind her to relax. She took another drag and held it in a lot better that time. She handed it back to me and I took a couple of draws before putting the roach that was left away in my cigarette case.

We were both standing in the dark as I leaned in to kiss her. As I pulled back I let her know, "It won't be long now. Don't get too tired. Jan's gone for the night, when Joe and mom go to bed I'll come get you okay."

Ashley nervously responded, "Okay."

I looked into her starry-eyes, "You look so beautiful tonight Ashley. I wish we could be alone right now." I kissed her fully on the lips. The scent of her perfume was intoxicating. I was utterly drunk with lust caused by the friction of our bodies rubbing together. "God you taste so good baby. I could eat you up."

She just smiled, "God I am so turned on right now. Will you hold me?"

I opened her coat (I wasn't wearing one) and felt our bodies mingle together as we hugged. Her taut bosom was pressing firmly against my chest and my lead pipe rubbed steadfastly into her womb as we kissed fervently. I pulled her hand to my groin, "Can you feel the effect that you are having on me?"

Ash rubbed the front of my jeans and to my surprise began lowering the zipper freeing my cock. The fleshy tool escaped its confinement and she gently began stroking the pulsating organ. I could see that she was really enjoying the control she held over me.

After what seemed like an eternity, I let her know "Not here. Not now. We'll finish this later. We better get back inside before they come looking for us." I tucked my erection away and reached in my pocket. "Here's some Altoids. You go on in and I'll be in, in a few."

She looked at me in an odd way, reflecting on all that had happened, "God, It's hard to find time to be alone. It's just the circumstances. We're going to finish this tonight after everyone is asleep." I nodded, agreeing with her, I gave her a hug, as she turned and walked away. The anticipation of what would happen that night was killing me.

I waited a few minutes before reentering the party. The evening was building to a crescendo as the clock moved closer and closer to midnight. Fifteen minutes to be exact. I checked out the television, where Dick Clark was doing the Time Square countdown. Joe had begun pouring the champagne for the toast.

I sidled up to the bar and asked, "Joe, you think you could pour me another Rum and Coke?"

He smiled and threw a few rocks in the tumbler before adding the liquor and mixers, "Here you go Jimmy. Are you having a good time?"

(Jimmy) -- "Oh yeah, I love these parties. Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves."

(Joe) -- "Oh yeah, I'm getting a little tired. I'm supposed to play golf with some of the guys tomorrow. So I'm going to turn in before too long."

I felt a hand placed on my shoulder, "Where have you been?" my mom mother inquired smiling at me. I could see she had a good buzz going.

(Jimmy) -- "I went and saw Grampa and Gramms off and then I just went and chilled upstairs for a while."

(Mom)"It's almost Midnight... 10 minutes," as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then she fluttered back over to her girlfriends and they seemed to resume their frivolities the way that only women can do. I did notice that Ashley was one of the six women in the group as they smiled and looked over my way.

"Hey Jim." Joe gathered my attention. He nodded and gave me the eye, "You keep an eye on your mom. She's seems to be tying one on."

I sat and chilled for a few minutes before helping Joe pass out the champagne. Then I walked over and joined the ladies in light banter. They were talking to me about how handsome I was and why didn't I have a girlfriend. Mom's friend Kim even did one of these growling-purring things at me. We all laughed our Asses off at that.

Finally: "Ten-nine-eight-seven-six-five-four-three-two-one-HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" everyone shouted.

I gave Ashley a big hug and a nice kiss on the cheek. There was no way we could be obvious about our feelings for one another in this crowd. Everyone had found their significant other to toast the New Year with.

Mom looked gorgeous as she went over and gave Joe a pleasant peck on his lips. As I watched them kiss, I once again got a sense that they were just going through the motions. There was no look of love and that made me feel terribly sad for her.

Finally, she stepped back away from Joe. Turning toward me, she walked over to where Ash and I were standing. First, she gave Ashley a warm motherly hug before turning to me. Up close I could smell the alcohol, along with her provocative perfume. She had a tipsy little smile as she leaned toward me. Then she gave me a soft, lingering kiss on the cheek as her body fully collided with mine.

"Happy New Year, Baby," she spoke tenderly into my ear. I felt awkward from the sensuous hug and it taking place so near to my lover.

"Uh, yeah, Happy New Year, Mom," I gulped as my cock started becoming involuntarily aroused. I was perplexed about the feelings that were lingering about my Mother. At that moment, she turned me on just as much as Ashley did.

After the midnight celebration, the party slowly began to wind down. Most of the people left soon after. There were maybe twelve people left, besides the family, at 12:30am. I had to go and gather everyone's coats and see them out.

Joe wanted me to make sure that no one that was trashed left the house. The good thing was that most everyone had a designated driver and those that didn't were given a ride home by others. I offered to give some of the people a ride home, but fortunately everyone had a ride.

At 1am everyone had cleared out. Joe had disappeared somewhere and Mom, Ash, and I were the only one's left downstairs. Mom really seemed a little airy. I could tell that she had a little too much.

Mom had gone to the bathroom, which left Ashley and me alone. Ashley let me know, "Man she is drunk as hell. We're gonna have to get her upstairs, somehow."

(Jimmy) -- "Yeah, I don't know how long it's gonna be before she goes to bed."

(Ashley) --"Well, I'm going to head up to my room. Come get me when she goes to bed."

I nodded, "OK. I might have to put her in the guestroom, if she gets much worse."

She leaned forward and kissed my cheek, while rubbing my chest, "I'll see you in a few."

I smiled lasciviously, "Can't wait."

I started cleaning up the room a little, as Mom came out of the bathroom, She swayed over to the bar pouring herself another glass of wine. I asked, " Mom, do you really think you need any more?

She retorted curtly, "You keeping up with my drinking? I'm fine." Then she began lamenting, "I feel so alone sometimes. You're off at college, Jan's always doing god knows what, and Ashley is off doing her senior year things these days. I hardly ever see Joe. He's working all the time and then he's never at home."

I walked up and gave her a hug. "It's okay, mom. Everything's going to be alright. You've got your friends. Y'all seemed to be having a good time tonight."

"It's not the same, Jimmy," she whined. You just don't understand. Everything I know is falling apart. I haven't felt like this since your father died. I loved him so much."

She caressed my jaw line, "You remind me so much of him. So loving, so caring..." Then with a dazed, almost lost look on he face, she leaned in caressing me and kissed me full on the lips.

I felt so uncomfortable as she rubbed my arms and the kiss continued too linger. When I began to become aroused again, I pulled back, "Mom, you've had a little too much to drink. Let's get you up to bed."

She had an almost resigned look, as she nodded her head, "Will you help me?"

I led the way. Mom leaned on my shoulder and held my hand as we made our way up the steps. "I'm going to sleep in the guestroom Jim." I continued to the lead the way to the guestroom until we were there. The door was open and we walked over to where the bed was. I sat mom down and turned on the bedside lamp.

"Are you going to be alright?" I asked.

She nodded and took a few breaths; she seemed to be trying to compose herself. Everything seemed to be okay, but I had one lingering question I wanted to know. I wasn't sure how to broach the subject. Somehow I summoned the courage to ask it.

"Mom...why...haven't you let me know?"

(Mom) --"What, that I have been lonely? I dunno, I've just been holding it all inside. I don't want everyone to think of me as being needy."

I shook my head, "No one would ever think of you as being needy. I've had a sense that something was going on with you, but I really don't want to pry."

"Jimmy, I'm 40 years old and I'm not getting any younger. Joe doesn't seem to have time for me any more. I don't think he's attracted to me anymore. Ohhhh, I shouldn't even be telling you all of this." She bemoaned as she turned her head away.

I took the few steps and sat beside her face-to-face. I put the palm of my hand to her cheek, cupping her face. "Don't ever talk like that. You are very pretty. You take care of yourself, and... ," I was so nervous that I couldn't finish.

We stared at one another awkwardly. She very slowly brushed her cheek against my hand. "And what, Jimmy, what?"

I hesitated not wanting to tell her how hot I thought she was, she reached out and embraced me with a gentle hug. She felt so soft and feminine to me, as I pulled her firmly to my body.

When Mom dropped her arms, I knew she had to feel the bulge in my pants as her hand accidentally dragged by. Her attention seemed to be awoken as her eyes gave a lost gaze. I was feeling a mix of emotions caused from the present situation.

To my shock and amazement, she leaned in kissing me fully on the lips once again. I chalked this up to her being drunk and in no way did I want to do something that we would regret later. She seemed to be letting her lips linger on mine. She was acting like she wanted me to take over, but at this point I was frozen and I could not. I could not push the envelope. I had to pull away.

When she felt my lips leave hers, she leaned in seeming to want more. Eye-to-Eye, Face-to-Face, we continued to gaze at one another. We hadn't moved much and our lips were almost touching. Yet, at this point in time I could not make myself pursue this any further. I couldn't allow my mother to make this mistake.

I decided to play it off. I kissed her on the cheek and abruptly stood up, addressing her, "Mom, I'm going to head on out. You get some sleep. We'll see you in the morning."

She seemed exasperated as she retorted, "Will you wait one minute honey? I'll be back in one minute."

She arose from the bed and went to the dresser drawers where she proceeded to rummage through a drawer to grab a nightgown. She entered the attached bathroom and partially closed the door. Standing in front of the bathroom mirror, it was hard not to notice her.

She untied the sash she had around her waist and slowly undid the buttons before shrugging off the blouse and unzipping he skirt and letting it fall.. There again, I could see her magnificent womanly image. She had a beautiful black lacy set of bra and panties that enhanced her features. Next, she slowly rolled down the sheer thigh-highs that she was wearing before taking them off. Then I thought I saw her look up into the mirror at me with a sly grin on her face.

I was hard as hell. My balls felt full and my cock stood firm and high. I was so uncomfortable, but I didn't want to disappoint her. I felt that I had to stay, because she had asked me to. I just knew I needed to get out of there soon for my rendezvous with Ashley.

Next thing I knew, she reached behind herself and released her magnificent globes, letting the brassiere slide down her arms and fall to the floor. Then she hooked her thin black hip-cut panties with her thumbs and shimmied out of them. There she was again in all of her beauty, before me. I ogled at every line of her curvaceous body, as she once again seemed to be modeling her beauty for me.

I was drawn to her bountiful breasts and her puffy aureoles. Her meaty ass was full and firm. Her belly and hips perfectly matched her frame. Oh and that trimmed pussy, my god my mind was swirling. God, it was hard not to try and test the limits of our relationship.

She picked up her white gown and pulled it over her head. The fabric did nothing to hide her shape. Its translucence illuminated her body well. I could still make out everything as she turned off the light and stepped out of the bathroom.

Walking up to me she said, "I just wanted to give my man a hug and a kiss goodnight before turning in." She stepped up and fully embraced me. I knew she had to feel my hardness as my aching staff molded into her cushiony womb. The flimsy fabric did nothing to subside the lust I was feeling.

As she hugged me, she seemed to sway causing a dry fucking sensation that made pre-mum ooze from my overly sensitive glans. She kissed me on the cheek and as the kiss lingered, I swear that she was trying to get me to break the boundaries of our mother-son relationship. If I did not already have something going on with Ash, I knew that I would have.

I also didn't want her doing something in her intoxicated state that she might regret later, so I stepped back. "Mom you have a good night's rest and I'll see you in the morning, okay."

Her body language seemed resigned to frustration. That made me feel bad in so many ways, but I knew everything was for the best. She solemnly spoke, "OK Jim, I'm not getting up in the morning. If you need anything, I'll be in here. Good night." She went and got under the covers as I left the room.

Now it was Ashley time. As disappointed as I was to be leaving my mother in that position, I knew that my wanton cock would be inside some tight, hot, wet pussy very soon. I walked down to Ashley's room, gently opened the door, and entered. She was lying on her bed resting as I approached.

(Jimmy) -- Ash, are you asleep?

She opened her eyes and smiled, "No. Where have you been? It's almost 2am."

"I know. I had to get Mom to bed. She was a little tipsy. I had to make sure that she was alright. She's in bed now." I leaned in and kissed her as we started going at it.

I pulled back a little, "We can't do this in here. Come on Baby, let's go fuck." I grabbed her hand and led her out of the room, as we tiptoed down the steps, so that no one would hear us. When we got to the middle level of the house, I reached in the linen closet to grab some blankets.