Babydoll Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go down to the basement, ok." Ash nodded in affirmation as we made our way downstairs to where the party had been raging only a couple of hours earlier. The basement was well out of earshot of the bedrooms two floors above. I didn't want anyone to be able to hear us should we get lost in the throes of passion.

The best place to make love was going to be on the big sofa that sat in the corner living area. I turned the low level lamps on that gave the room an amber hue. Taking the blankets and pillows lying there, we arranged them on the sofa to make it into a comfortable little love nest. There would be plenty of room for us to be more than comfortable.

We both slid down on the blanket-covered nest and began lustfully groping one another. The all to familiar sensations of our tongues exploring one another, had a rather ethereal quality. If only heaven feels this good. We spent minutes exploring the warm sensations of our togetherness.

We paused, then Ash stood up before me and untied the sash of her knee length black satin robe. As gravity took effect, the sides gently fell open. Oh my! What a dazzling site. She was wearing the sheer black panty and bra set that I had bought her for Christmas. I was stunned at the site illuminated before me.

What I had imagined a little more than a week ago was now coming to fruition. The bra perfectly encapsulated her glorious globes within the sheer fabric. Her pussy had that perfect auburn tuft of hair that I could see through the translucent panties. I felt I had a hand in creating the goddess standing before me in the dimly lit room.

I was wide-awake and nervous as hell. I couldn't stop thinking about fucking. My mind was swirling from the stimulation that these women were causing me. I was going through sensory overload. The look and smell of these beautiful women, the feeling of my brief union with Ash earlier in the day and the connection that I felt with her now, was causing me to be supercharged and ready to go.

She let the robe deftly slide down and off her lithe body. She stood vulnerably before. "Give me a hug Big Boy," she commanded before pulling me up to her. I stood and moved in, holding her weightless semi-nude figure.

I knew the drill. I moved in and held my Babydoll tightly, knowing she could feel my rod already at full mast. Ashley began raising my shirt, and I obliged, as my bare torso brushed against her bountiful bosom. Then she started lowering the zipper to my jeans. My bloated cock catapulted from its confines. "You can see how hard you make me, this night has made me crazy," I intimated to her.

She looked down and gasped as the purple-headed monster once again made yet another appearance for a sequel. Hooking her thumbs to the sides of my jeans, she lowered her body and pulled them to the floor. Now she was face-to-face with the angry beast.

Saying nary a word, Ash made straight for my boner. She slapped it as it flexed back and forth. "Bad Boy, Badddd Boyyy," she giggled. "We'll see what we can do with you," She took it in hand and lovingly started stroking.

My knees buckled and I couldn't help moaning as she gracefully massaged the engorged mass. Wow. My mind was blown, I felt like I was finally home. I stood there for a few minutes while she explored my unruly shaft up close, then she smiled saying, "God, this makes me think about last summer."

She brought her lips to it and began to kiss and lick it, finally sucking it into her beautiful mouth and stroking it at the same time. Twisting and bobbing she went to work. She spit on it and kneaded it with both hands, swallowing it as though it were a sword. The most beautiful site was the drool hanging from her lips as she pulled back.

I was light--headed from the delirious lust I was feeling. I knew I couldn't last much longer. I pulled her off my unyielding manhood, because I had to get the throbbing cock into some warm, gooey pussy before she made me prematurely explode.

"Let's do this, I need you so bad," I pulled her down onto our makeshift bed.

Ash took control of the situation. She pushed me back against pillows resting on the arm of the sofa, to where I was lying on my back with my cock straight up in the air. She then straddled me, her entrance right above the crown. It was time for us to finally become full-fledged man and woman.

"Are you ready?" she exclaimed, as she lowered herself onto my rock hard manhood. I could feel the lips of her labia slowly spread and engulf the mammoth beast. There was no way that he could win, but he would definitely enjoy the battle. It was the greatest feeling ever.

She descended until the whole phallus was inside her, before resting. God, she was so tight, and wet, and warm. Nothing could beat this. She looked at me seriously, "I want to be fucked by your cock tonight."

I held onto her waist as she began to raise and lower herself, "Oh God, so good." It was such a lovely sight watching my shiny boner saw in and out of the golden furrow of her tantalizing tunnel of love. I loved the squish as it molded along every vein of my being. It felt great and I felt I was going to come watching her slide up and down my shaft, bouncing off me each time she buried it all the way in.

I grabbed her tits and massaged them, holding onto her by her chest as she romped all over my genitalia. "Oh God, I love to fuck your hot cock," she panted as she suddenly cried out and shuddered all over me, sitting flat on my belly and swinging back and forth on my tool. I was buried balls deep in her wet love.

She lowered her chest to mine and I enjoyed thrill of our body's friction. "Oh boy, This is sooo good!!!" she whispered in my ear. I started to piston my rod up and down inside her. It was tight and she coming all over my pubic bone. Nothing could stop us now.

As I fucked her, she was moaning and twisting about, whimpering for me to fuck her harder. I didn't need to be encouraged. I was fucking my hot, horny sister and I knew that she would be mine for as long as I wanted.

I was ramming my pole up into her rapidly and she began to jerk above me in a wild torrent, "I'm cumming, Baby, I'm cumming," she moaned as her body enveloped mine.

It was all I needed, as I lifted my pelvis and shot my seed into her hot pocket. I jerked into her again and again as I came. I came so hard, I felt as though I would pass out. Jet after jet, at least ten times, each rope blasting further and further inside her wondrous womb. I felt like I broke my cock I came so hard.

We lay embraced in one another's arms for a good 5 minutes. The sensations were wonderful. We both gasped for air as our tongues melded into one. I pulled the covers over our naked bodies as we nestled together, and continued to smooch, coming down from our torrid encounter.

Soon, Ashley rolled over to where we were in a spooning position. The mix of sweat and cum had our bodies glued together. This was an all to familiar position that brought me back to the beginning of our sexual relationship. It flooded back to me how I had originally made my move. If I had never done that, then we would not be here tonight. It had been wrong, but it led to something that felt so right.

I nuzzled into Ashley's hair and kissed the nape of her neck. I was slowly gaining my arousal again, even though I felt somewhat exhausted. Pretty soon, I would gather my second wind and I knew that I had to have her one more time this evening.

The minutes passed by ever so slowly. It was past 3am. I knew that we would have to separate before dawn. We couldn't afford to be caught in this situation. I just wanted to feel her one more time.

I pushed my hips forward into Ash's naked uncovered ass. She arched her backside until we were into a perfect position. I held her tight as as my erection began to reemerge. It didn't take long for me to get back to full mast.

"I'm ready baby. I'm ready to give it another go," I whispered in her ear. I was ready to fuck for the third time today. I moved my manhood from pressing against her ass to a lower angle where I was at the backside of her drenched labia. I pushed very lightly before pulling back. Tantalizing us both aboutt our impending connection.

Ash pushed back very delicately and my glans penetrated her ever so slightly. This went back and forth, until finally I had once again entered her tight passage of passion. I wasn't in all the way, but my cock was definitely enjoying its surroundings.

Finally I pushed harder and my dick penetrated her all the way. We both lay there, with my phallus buried inside her balls deep. Neither of us moved, until I started to fuck her. I long stroked her for a few minutes as she lay still. I would pull my lance nearly all the way out and then push it all the way back in.

I was enjoying it. Then finally, as I moved she began gyrating her hips until we found an exquisite rhythm. Her tight snatch vibrated all over my penetrating sword of flesh. I entwined myself completely around her body, freely groping her breast as we made love fiercely.

I felt the come boiling through my inner being. We were both ready to climax. My cock had never felt so deep inside of her. Ash grabbed my hand and tilted her head back to lock lips, as we exploded in mutual orgasm. Spunk flew everywhere between us, our thighs enmeshed in a viscous mess.

Finally, we lay still, satiated. It wasn't long before my dwindling erection slipped free from Ashley's friendly confines. Something then came over me. I felt a presence. I looked up, but I saw no one. My mind was playing tricks on me. Then I saw the clock; it read 3:30 am. We lay cuddled in our uncomfortable mess.

"Thank You Ash, that was the most wonderful experience of my life. I love you so much."

We sat and kissed for a couple of minutes before heading off in separate directions. I knew that we weren't going to be able to be together again until spring. In ways that made me feel lonely, but I took it to heart that we had finally gone all the way and Ash had let her inhibitions go. We were now definitely a man and a woman. We weren't kids anymore and now we could move forward into our adult lives.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up before heading back to my bedroom. It was getting toward dawn before I fell asleep. I didn't wake up on New Year's Day until 3pm. When I went downstairs Mom was sitting in the den watching a movie on the TV.

I went in to talk to her, feeling a little awkward. She looked at me a little funny, "Sleeping in a little late, aren't we?"

"Yeah, I guess that party last night wore me out," I retorted.

Mom, smirked and nodded, "I had a little too much myself. I appreciate you taking care of me. I'm really going to miss having you around."

"Well, you know you can come visit any time," I reminded her. "I'm going to grab something to eat and then I've got to start packing my car." I needed get back to school the next day. The new semester would be starting the week after and I needed to be ready.

This time at home had been very special, I was totally happy and content with the way I was leaving things. Finally, I had unabashedly consummated my relationship with Ashley. We now had closure. No matter what happened in the future, we had an extraordinary New Year's together. Those memories would last a lifetime.

Ash and I wouldn't have time to spend together before I left. I wish that I could have taken her with me. I truly felt like I couldn't get enough of her. We were very close and intimately bonded to one another. I had wanted her since our first time together and on New Year's she had shown that she wanted the same.

On January 2nd I left to return to school. Everyone seemed to be melancholy, but nothing could change the fact that it was time for me to get back. Ash seemed to be doing well holding back the tears as I left. Mom could not and she cried openly as I kissed her goodbye.

I started up the engine and pulled out of the driveway heading away from the sunset. I knew it would be a couple of months before I could get back home for Spring Break. That wasn't but 10 weeks away. I didn't know what the future had in store, but if the recent past was any indication, it was going to be good.